4 hours ago, thedarkone1234 said:

What you are saying about the gangbang is odd, because when DCL starts a rape scene it can pick up to 5 actors, but the first scene will always be a 2-person scene, and not a gangbang, ever (even if no one is bound) and when the player has arm bondage, it never picks gangbangs at all.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I see these lines (especially the first one):

Reveal hidden contents

[07/15/2020 - 10:22:50AM] [DCUR] - Sex with player: Belethor
[07/15/2020 - 10:22:50AM] [Zad]: Selecting DD-aware animations.
[07/15/2020 - 10:22:50AM] [Zad]: Using only aggressive animations.

As proof that only Belethor was meant to be on the upcoming scene, but then came the error is in line:

Reveal hidden contents

[07/15/2020 - 10:22:51AM] ERROR: Cannot cast from None to sslBaseAnimation[]

So... something that was supposed to have a value had a "None"?

The question is where is the point where your filter usually comes in (as we know it works for other types of arm bondage so it is not a generic incompatibilty with DD), and if possibly allowing none "bound" tagged animations for SJs would fix the problem.

About switching the source of my rape scenes, I rather keep it in DCL so I don't have to worry about mod conflicts such as getting entangled too much by both mods at once and reaching a dead end...

Dcl don't Even try to start the SexLab. I already checked his scripts. Hi just said (3 actors = none Animation) not matter if you have DDi Animations system enabled or my Utility installed always the answer will be the same.

If you like you can check by your self the DLC scripts showed as the reason of the "cast from None to sslBaseAnimation" error. The following log lines show the scripts and the line of the script directly involved. And the first script on the log error is the last called and the most important. By the way the error is because DLC try to assign None to the sslBaseAnimation[] variable array and that's a error because the right thing is make one sslBaseAnimation array of length 0 and assigned it to the sslBaseAnimation[] array.

My scripts have none incompatibility with DD. Even if you have both enabled at the end will work together and in some case even speed up the DD Animations startup. In fact that was my recommendation on the first Utility versions but at this point the only good thing DDi allow my utility still don't do it is reduced the amount of actors in the Animation to always show some Animation. I can do that since few released back but not implemented because first I want get the Furniture system ready.

By the way DLC don't even allow reduce the amount of actors at less in your case.

3 hours ago, fantajoakkh said:

72850_20200717192143_1.thumb.png.9c9be1bad6978b042f7c8e0396f6a1ee.png

Can't you fix the problem of facial expressions being infinite after the scene is over?

This issue did not occur before this mod was installed - automatically refresh after a few seconds

I already did some changes for the expression system of the next release, allowing multiple face Expression on the same Stage. Since I made those changes I don't longer get that expression issue. So apparently is solved.

At the same time I disabled the Expressions system of the rest of the Mods to avoid compatibility issues. Not sure if have something to do with the apparent fix.

Hello,
i am using SexLab Utility Plus for Skyrim SE and i have to say i like the changes in contrast to the normal SexLab framework very much.
I have only one problem and I don't know if it works with SexLab Utility Plus! 

Every time I set the undressing options in the MCM of SexLab and I want to save my game, I get a CDT.

Does anyone else have experience in this direction and know how I can fix it?

2 minutes ago, AreaGamer said:

Hello,
i am using SexLab Utility Plus for Skyrim SE and i have to say i like the changes in contrast to the normal SexLab framework very much.
I have only one problem and I don't know if it works with SexLab Utility Plus! 

Every time I set the undressing options in the MCM of SexLab and I want to save my game, I get a CDT.

Does anyone else have experience in this direction and know how I can fix it?

just a thoughtl, maybe it can be a workaround.

Save Game
1. set the undressing optins
2. export SL settings
3. Load Game
4. import SL settings? 

That way I at least circumvented some stranger CTDs or issues in the past with mods. 

15 minutes ago, Nymra said:

just a thoughtl, maybe it can be a workaround.

Save Game
1. set the undressing optins
2. export SL settings
3. Load Game
4. import SL settings? 

That way I at least circumvented some stranger CTDs or issues in the past with mods. 

This is a way, would only be desirable if it were without this way, thank you.

@AreaGamer that function make use of one script file of the PapyrusUtil apparently don't include on the SexLab installation file. 

For that reason you probably also need 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

Also I just noticed that I was not compiling using that Mod version so probably is my fault.

PD: If you already have the PapyrusUtil SE installed, then wait for the next release and try again

16 hours ago, osmelmc said:

@AreaGamer that function make use of one script file of the PapyrusUtil apparently don't include on the SexLab installation file. 

For that reason you probably also need 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13048?tab=files

Also I just noticed that I was not compiling using that Mod version so probably is my fault.

PD: If you already have the PapyrusUtil SE installed, then wait for the next release and try again

I have not installed PapyrusUtil SE separately. As far as I know PapyrusUtil is included in the SexLab Framework.

Should I replace the files from SexLab Framework with those from PapyrusUtil?

Hi Osmel! Thank you for your hard work with this mod.

I'm having a problem where my animations lining up with furniture are the wrong way around.

For instance when having sex against a wall the animation will be flipped the other way around.

Same with beds and chairs as well. Is there a way to fix this?

I'm not sure if it's anything to do with your mod but I was hoping someone might have some info.

6 hours ago, AreaGamer said:

I have not installed PapyrusUtil SE separately. As far as I know PapyrusUtil is included in the SexLab Framework.

Should I replace the files from SexLab Framework with those from PapyrusUtil?

When I read your post the first I done was check the function and see if the StorageUtil file was on the SexLab folder. I check in all my SexLab installations SE and LE and none of them have the file included. Apparently is the only file not included and is called from many of the SexLab scripts on SE and LE so is strongly required.

Just install the PapyrusUtil SE and let him override the SexLab files.

2 hours ago, Kira shadowstep said:

Hi Osmel! Thank you for your hard work with this mod.

I'm having a problem where my animations lining up with furniture are the wrong way around.

For instance when having sex against a wall the animation will be flipped the other way around.

Same with beds and chairs as well. Is there a way to fix this?

I'm not sure if it's anything to do with your mod but I was hoping someone might have some info.

I recently noticed the SexLab original bed alignment function was incomplete and is the same I use for the rest of the furnitures. The Wall issue is mostly for that reason. I already fix that and also added the default offset for the Walls in the next release so now should work without issues. Of course still need adjust the Animations but at less now is permanent.

The Bed's have other issue because SexLab allow defined a default offset for the Animation in case the Animation be running over a Bed or furniture but "SLAnimation Load" don't include the FurnitureOffset functions in fact in his scripts is marked as TODO. For that reason many of the animations loaded with SLAL will have the wrong rotation when be played over the bed. When I see one too extreme I just open the corresponding JSON file and add "rotation: 180" for each actor stage (this is not the best way but is the only one for now). 

I thinking on share all my JSON files. But already have released those for chair

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2020-7-1/page/115/?tab=comments#comment-3001920

2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I recently noticed the SexLab original bed alignment function was incomplete and is the same I use for the rest of the furnitures. The Wall issue is mostly for that reason. I already fix that and also added the default offset for the Walls in the next release so now should work without issues. Of course still need adjust the Animations but at less now is permanent.

The Bed's have other issue because SexLab allow defined a default offset for the Animation in case the Animation be running over a Bed or furniture but "SLAnimation Load" don't include the FurnitureOffset functions in fact in his scripts is marked as TODO. For that reason many of the animations loaded with SLAL will have the wrong rotation when be played over the bed. When I see one too extreme I just open the corresponding JSON file and add "rotation: 180" for each actor stage (this is not the best way but is the only one for now). 

I thinking on share all my JSON files. But already have released those for chair

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/76713-billyys-slal-animations-2020-7-1/page/115/?tab=comments#comment-3001920

Thanks so much Osmel! 

Early Release of "SexLab Utility Plus" and the "SLAL Devious Device"

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20200725(Extra).7z

*** This SLUP is for LE only

Include:

1. Furniture system now work like the Bed system with independent MCM config options for Player and NPC'S also include the AskForFurniture window.

2. Fixed the furniture alignment function and update the Walls default offset so now once you align the Animation on one Wall this Animation will be aligned on all the walls. Also the rest of the Furnitures benefits from that fix included the Bed (like I said before bed also have other issue more related to the SLAL so still many Animations will have the wrong rotation)

3. Enhanced the "Find Hidden Place" function with more chance of results and include few Logs to ease track the process.

4. Enhanced the walk to CenterRef function. Now should precisely detect the Actors and Furniture dimensions and with that prevents the unwanted walk Animation when is already on the destination.

5. Added "PetSuit" detection to the DD filter.

6. Enhanced the Futa detection and add it to the SortActors internal functions. (Still too basics)

7. ¿...?

SLAL Devious Device.7z

*** This SLAL DD is for those who already have installed "Devious Device Integration" and want to use my filters installed of the Animation system of DDi.

This SLAL only make the DDi Animations visible on the SexLab MCM. Don't include the Animations files so need the DDi 4.3 at less.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

Early Release of "SexLab Utility Plus" and the "SLAL Devious Device"

SexLab Utility Plus LE v20200725(Extra).7z 264.29 kB · 0 downloads

*** This SLUP is for LE only

Include:

1. Furniture system now work like the Bed system with independent MCM config options for Player and NPC'S also include the AskForFurniture window.

2. Fixed the furniture alignment function and update the Walls default offset so now once you align the Animation on one Wall this Animation will be aligned on all the walls. Also the rest of the Furnitures benefits from that fix included the Bed (like I said before bed also have other issue more related to the SLAL so still many Animations will have the wrong rotation)

3. Enhanced the "Find Hidden Place" function with more chance of results and include few Logs to ease track the process.

4. Enhanced the walk to CenterRef function. Now should precisely detect the Actors and Furniture dimensions and with that prevents the unwanted walk Animation when is already on the destination.

5. Added "PetSuit" detection to the DD filter.

6. Enhanced the Futa detection and add it to the SortActors internal functions. (Still too basics)

7. ¿...?

SLAL Devious Device.7z 3.38 kB · 0 downloads

*** This SLAL DD is for those who already have installed "Devious Device Integration" and want to use my filters installed of the Animation system of DDi.

This SLAL only make the DDi Animations visible on the SexLab MCM. Don't include the Animations files so need the DDi 4.3 at less.

Thanks a lot. Gotta check them out later today or tomorrow hopefully. Just a question: do I need to rerun FNIS or register animations in SLAL after installing SLALDD?

Edit: Another question: MO2 claims there is no data folder on the SLALDD. Where should I put the JSON file?

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

Thanks a lot. Gotta check them out later today or tomorrow hopefully. Just a question: do I need to rerun FNIS or register animations in SLAL after installing SLALDD?

Edit: Another question: MO2 claims there is no data folder on the SLALDD. Where should I put the JSON file?

Just need to register the Animations in SLAL because this SLAL use the FNIS files already registered on DDi. I just made it visible on the SexLab Animation Registry.

MO2 and the rest check for at less one of the following folders ("data","meshes","scripts"). Of course I don't include the Animation files usually storage in the Meshes folder so MO don't know if this is a valid mod. 

Just ignore it (but for reference the "SLAnims" folder need to be inside the "data" folder)

*** Considering the Bed and Furniture 180° Rotation issue with some SLAL Animations. The fact "SL Animation Load" can't process the Furniture Offset for the Animations and even if I update the SLAL to process the Furniture Offset are not warranty of the Animation Author's update his Animations with the corresponding offset. And because few users already asked for something like that:

I trying to add the Furniture Align Options on the SexLab MCM. Is basically the same as the Alignment options for the actors on each stage. But instead of being for the actors is for all the Animation and only be applied when the Animation is running over some Furniture or Bed. The offset include the usual Forward/Backward, Up/Down, Sideways and Rotation.

This offset function is not new; In fact come with the original SexLab but just the Default SexLab Animation make use of it and only through the scripts. The new will be make it accessible through the SexLab MCM.

The reason why I commenting this is because I usually try to release at less once every month and taking on consideration I still testing the current changes and now I want add this new option. The chance of get it ready soon will be low. So be patient. ?

4 hours ago, Fetterbr said:

Hi. Could you add the function to control what armors to strip during sex on NPC's ? it is today only possible for the player in SE.  There is a patch around to do that but it is only for the SL VR version.

What Patch. The current Strip Editor allow enough control from my point of view but if someone have something somehow better. I willing to include it.

Just show me the mod for reference.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

What Patch. The current Strip Editor allow enough control from my point of view but if someone have something somehow better. I willing to include it.

Just show me the mod for reference.

in this mod they have made the Debug target spell so that when you use it on a npc you can actually select armors not to be removed when having sex, at least it what they said but i am not sure i dont play VR. I just know that it dosent work for normal SE. 

osmelmc  hello sorry for my english. I use your mod and am very pleased with it, you did a great job and thank you. I created a topic today:

and I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, so that it is clear, I will clarify the order of my actions before the incident:
(I previously used your file for SLATE and added quite a lot to it and everything worked very well) today, when I edited the positions of the animations in the sex lab editor, I found that one had the wrong tags that I myself added (a man in a female position) and I decided remove the tag from it from the SLATE actionlog manually (in notepad ++), then i Delete the entire ActionLog in SLATE and import new edited file. when i return to editor i not found my profiles only global profile( but files still in folder).

Thanks in advance.

Quick update on my experience with the new Sexlab Utility Plus:

Overall everything worked perfect. There were only 3 minor incidents:

1. I had an armbinder, and was raped by a female. A scene for FF and bound was picked, but a scene in which BOTH are bound and not only me.

2. I had frontal cuffs and sometimes I got scenes with cuffs behind my back.

3. I have a SLAL pack of bound creature animations, but when I was raped by 2 horses with cuffs behind my back, one time it properly picked a bound animation, but in the other it didn't.

Thanks a lot for the great patch. Overall DD works a lot smoother now [Still waiting for my next time with an SJ or a yoke, though XD]

13 minutes ago, thedarkone1234 said:

1. I had an armbinder, and was raped by a female. A scene for FF and bound was picked, but a scene in which BOTH are bound and not only me.

3. I have a SLAL pack of bound creature animations, but when I was raped by 2 horses with cuffs behind my back, one time it properly picked a bound animation, but in the other it didn't.

Thanks a lot for the great patch. Overall DD works a lot smoother now [Still waiting for my next time with an SJ or a yoke, though XD]

Well, everything is simple:
1. there is no tag with 2 armbinders so sexlab simply selects the armbinder tag and selects among those available with this tag.
2. also, there are no tags for front cuffs or back cuffs, there are only cuffs (on the conscience of the animators ?)
3.with creatures, it happens that aggressive animation is not always played, here it seems to me that the tags are also to blame (or with this creature there is no aggressive animation at all, or if you start the animation with the creature yourself, being connected, the aggression tag is already removed here, unlike the creature's attack )

I think I described everything correctly, sorry for the language.

1 hour ago, xtirp8 said:

osmelmc  hello sorry for my english. I use your mod and am very pleased with it, you did a great job and thank you. I created a topic today:

and I'm not entirely sure what the problem is, so that it is clear, I will clarify the order of my actions before the incident:
(I previously used your file for SLATE and added quite a lot to it and everything worked very well) today, when I edited the positions of the animations in the sex lab editor, I found that one had the wrong tags that I myself added (a man in a female position) and I decided remove the tag from it from the SLATE actionlog manually (in notepad ++), then i Delete the entire ActionLog in SLATE and import new edited file. when i return to editor i not found my profiles only global profile( but files still in folder).

Thanks in advance.

Your mistake was manually remove the action log.

All the actions logs end with    ",

except the last one that end with     "

You can correct that or send it to me.

But just remove the action don't solve your tag issue. You will need to reset the SexLab Animation Register or remove the tag from the Animation using the SLATE or the "Toggle Animations" options in SexLab MCM.

2 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Your mistake was manually remove the action log.

All the actions logs end with    ",

except the last one that end with     "

You can correct that or send it to me.

But just remove the action don't solve your tag issue. You will need to reset the SexLab Animation Register or remove the tag from the Animation using the SLATE or the "Toggle Animations" options in SexLab MCM.

Thank you, I saw a post in this thread about "," I am now checking the file, but about the actionLog, can I manually return the records of deleted tags (I removed 3 tags from one animation there) and re-import the actionLog?

1 hour ago, thedarkone1234 said:

1. I forgot include the "SubSub" Tag to the filters. That tag is the one used when more than one actor are using restrictive Devices. Thanks for let me know.

2. The "FrontCuffs" tag only exist on the DDI Animations and I not added in to my filters yet. Not sure if I do it soon.

Same happen with "Elbowbinder" Tag. Is for more tight Armbinder's and the usual Armbinder Animations put the arms bit out of the Elbowbinder.

3. Not sure what happened there but I don't remember seeing one Animation for Armbinder with two Creatures and those from FB for one Creature don't have the Armbinder tag so you need manually add it with SLATE. Are not in my ActionLog because I modify my FB JSON Animation files (Planning release it soon)

PS: I know you said Cuffs but the right tag for the FB Animations is "Armbinder" because in fact are made for Armbinder and if you are using Cuffs my filters still will show the Armbinder Animations. Of course my filters need to be more specific to use the Armbinder Animations just when the actor is Bound/Cuffed at Back but those Animations need to be Tagged as "Armbinder"