I want to report an issue that I had with the Sexlab Utility Plus now for a while, basically since you added the "random selection" for the animations used. 

Usually when you install Sexlab and run SLAL this works 100% fine. So every time I start an aggressive scene for example I get a whole different set of aggressive animations to choose from (I have 700 aggressives and I see 125 different ones each time). 

But as soon as I rerun FNIS to change/remove/add animations/SLAL packs and register them, the utility random selection stops working. 
Basically from one point I only get the very same 125 animations every time. 

Rebuilding Animation Registry did not help that issue, so I am at a loss. 
For me it would be very bad to not beeing able to install new animations on a running game so I wonder if this can somehow be fixed/repaired?

I attached log, dunno if it helps. Every animation played in this log came with the same 125 animation pool. 
Odd  thing is, that even the old sexlab habit of playing the exact same animations 2 or more times in a row is also happening again (if this could be supressed somehow, its so annyoing :( it would be godsend  :) )

thx alot! 

Papyrus.0.log

@Nymra for some reason the cache is not working like is supposed to do in your case.

When the Animation list on the cache have 125 or more Animations is used one time and reset on the next. That's to reduce the load time and keep the random. But in your case is not resetting the cache for that list. That issue is from one of the previous release and was solved some time ago.

Is possible you keep some of the files of the older version so remove all the files and install the last version again. (Some mod managers have this issue)

I will check anyway.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

@Nymra for some reason the cache is not working like is supposed to do in your case.

When the Animation list on the cache have 125 or more Animations is used one time and reset on the next. That's to reduce the load time and keep the random. But in your case is not resetting the cache for that list. That issue is from one of the previous release and was solved some time ago.

Is possible you keep some of the files of the older version so remove all the files and install the last version again. (Some mod managers have this issue)

I will check anyway.

I have version 20200627 installed on that profile and there was no older version installed on this one before. 
you mean I should uninstall, clean save and then reinstall the utility?

Rebuilding Sexlab at least does not solve the issue. It just changes the animations once and then they stay too :(

2 hours ago, Nymra said:

I have version 20200627 installed on that profile and there was no older version installed on this one before. 
you mean I should uninstall, clean save and then reinstall the utility?

Rebuilding Sexlab at least does not solve the issue. It just changes the animations once and then they stay too :(

Just remove the utility from all the profile and install the new one (20200815)

On 8/23/2020 at 10:50 PM, osmelmc said:

Someone can let me know if the conversion of PNDiscreet for SE is working? Because I can't test that and is my first time using the tools to convert the Animations.

Yeah, it works.

Cannot find the "Refresh Expression" setting in SexLab SSE

SLATE seems cause CTD on game startup (SSE).

3 hours ago, NoJoker said:

I can't find the "Refresh Expression" setting in SexLab

I remove it because now is automatic and since now is updated every few seconds the key become pointless

Also the issues with the Expressions and the open mouth seem to be solved

Yeah, it works.

Thanks

SLATE seems cause CTD on game startup (SSE).

I will check but if the original work then the tweak should work too.

8 hours ago, osmelmc said:

I remove it because now is automatic and since now is updated every few seconds the key become pointless

Also the issues with the Expressions and the open mouth seem to be solved

Thanks

I will check but if the original work then the tweak should work too.

Thank you. Once feature I always wanted for SexLab is control the expression, like pressing a hotkey to switch to another expression during any animation, this will help with some animation like fainted or sleeping animation to maintain a consistent expression without being looking weird. I hope in the future will add that feature.

29 minutes ago, NoJoker said:

Thank you. Once feature I always wanted for SexLab is control the expression, like pressing a hotkey to switch to another expression during any animation, this will help with some animation like fainted or sleeping animation to maintain a consistent expression without being looking weird. I hope in the future will add that feature.

I hope one day we can set expression sets that are chosen based on Tags :D
Or even detect orgasm. 
And have a special sound folder with orgasm screams too.... aaaaah... I m outa here! 

Right now the Expressions are selected using the tags and the tags can be changed using the options of the Expressions editor but more expressions are needed.

The sleeping or Necro Animations are supposed to have the victim face animated to stay still but some author don't know that.

39 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Right now the Expressions are selected using the tags and the tags can be changed using the options of the Expressions editor but more expressions are needed.

The sleeping or Necro Animations are supposed to have the victim face animated to stay still but some author don't know that.

I didnt know that also!

Wow, need to check and update my SLAL pack modifications. 

1 hour ago, Dojo_dude said:

Could you add a bleed effect to the next Amputator update? Or maybe i could do it, with the source script?

I found it funny that losing anarm in thr fight didnt cause me to lose the fight, besides potentially losing my weapon.

I don't remember shared my Amputator fix. 

16 hours ago, Dojo_dude said:

Utility Plus 2020-0815 doesn't need an ESP anymore?

Work fine without the ESP but in that case don't include the Furniture functions and don't expand the Animations count to 1000. So better be sure of use the Extra option when installing.

2 things.

I am using the Extra Voices from my mod: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/11043-sexlab-extra-voices-expanded-voice-packs/

But somehow all NPC use as Random Voice only Slot 11 (Junkrat in this case). 

I had like half a dozen different NPC now but they all use the same slot. 
I reset the voice registry and also rebuilt Sexlab, no change. 

This is true when the NPC choose Random Voices. 
I unticked ALL other Voices but the 20 Extra from my Mod. 

I think the Animation Selection still does not refresh. 
I installed latest Utility and Rebuilt Sexlab. 

Log attached

Papyrus.0.log

@Nymra I read your log and few of the extra voice scripts are having problems.

Send me the scripts and the ESP to fix it.

Your cache seems to be working fine now (for the list of 125 one consulting is HIT and the next MISS) HIT means the list is the one from the cache and MISS means the list is not in the cache and will be rebuilt.

Cum not apply after sex, when i go far away from cities or caves, when i'm in cave or cities or near caves and cities all works. When i install original sexlab - all works. 
https://clip2net.com/clip/m0/2cb6a-clip-54kb.jpg its console near cave, it assigned the tag "Oral"
https://clip2net.com/clip/m0/e7e3a-clip-47kb.jpg its far away frov cave, no tag and not apply cum
?

P.S. I change sslActorAlias to SLSO sslActorAlias and now all work