On 6/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, osmelmc said:

Like I commented just above the delay should be less on the next release thanks to the enhanced cache but is not just caused by the extra amount of Animations, also the extra filters and functions add some delay so disabling the by the MCM the filters and functions not needed also help reduce the delay.

The cache speed up is not notice until you run few Animations and reset it self when you register, unregister or toggle some Animation to ensure the prescription of the data.

The hidden please function follow few rules to reduce the load: 

The rules are described on the file description but between other things don't find hidden place if consider the current place safe. For that check if any actor is already nude

If all the actor are dressed and all of the surrounding NPC are nude

And few other conditions that makes things the place is safe 

They also check those conditions for the hidden place but is possible get some hidden place close to a patrol path without Guard on the scanned moment and the guard show him self on the SexLab Animation.

I still working on that function so  should be improved 

I tried to play with it a bit, tried a clean save (like a new game not with tools as I was using SL Privacy before) and it is kind of random. Most of the time the scene starts right there, on the spot and sometimes it moves me to another location, although not hidden, for example in Whiterun, in front of the Jorrvaskr. I will wait for the new update.

While writing I remembered that Sexlab is overwritten by PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions. Can this interfere? 

1 hour ago, FireSplitter said:

I tried to play with it a bit, tried a clean save (like a new game not with tools as I was using SL Privacy before) and it is kind of random. Most of the time the scene starts right there, on the spot and sometimes it moves me to another location, although not hidden, for example in Whiterun, in front of the Jorrvaskr. I will wait for the new update.

While writing I remembered that Sexlab is overwritten by PapyrusUtil SE - Modders Scripting Utility Functions. Can this interfere? 

I don't think PapyrusUtil have something to do with that.

The hidden place function search for a specific vanilla marker in a predetermined radio depending of the location type (the radio is less indoors)

This marker is usually used by the theft to hideout but is also used for others things so is normal some of them being in public places and not really hide.

The function search around the marker to see if someone else is too close of the marker and avoid those marker's with people around. Of course some places have more marker's then others and the function have a limit of marker's to test before stop looking. That together with the conditions to fulfill make possible don't go to the hidden place under some conditions. All the limitations are intentionally, thinking to reduce the time needed for the scene start.

Every test I make show that the function are doing his job like is supposed, so the function have not errors. BUT also is clear locking the opinions/comment that need to be enhanced a lot.

I also play with the indecency law full time and almost never catch me, of course I have all configure to require LOS and ignore rape events with the Player as victim.(the function don't search for hidden place one Aggressive Animations with victim. So those options need to be defined to avoid issues)

The "Clean System" function is for the Furniture functions, the Animation limits expansion and the cache. The rest is updated in self on the load game event.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

@reinyn try the new release and send me the log file to study it.

PD: I only have two FF LeadIn Animations and one is vampire type so you probably have only one. (3jiou Breastfeeding Lesbian)

Alright, let's see what happens. Uninstalled the old version, then installed the new one and used clean sexlab. And as for now it still works the same and you have indeed the correct animation. So i did the same thing as i did with the older version. Ran a few test animations using submit, then disabled the one animation that you named and same result.

Good luck and with high regards,

Reinyn

SexLabDebug.0.log

osmelmc

Hi thanks for update. i have 1 question

I updated your mod and now try again to change the tags in SLATE after registering the animations in the sex lab, please help me configure the tags correctly for playing with FUTA,  I have all the female characters walking with the SOS addon. Is it enough to simply add tags FF FFF FFFFF etc. or do i need to remove the penis tag from animations? and what tags need to be corrected so that all animations for FUTA will be?

18 hours ago, xtirp8 said:

osmelmc

Hi thanks for update. i have 1 question

I updated your mod and now try again to change the tags in SLATE after registering the animations in the sex lab, please help me configure the tags correctly for playing with FUTA,  I have all the female characters walking with the SOS addon. Is it enough to simply add tags FF FFF FFFFF etc. or do i need to remove the penis tag from animations? and what tags need to be corrected so that all animations for FUTA will be?

The Futa Animations are those were the Futa Actor use the penis and the pussy on the same Animation and that Animation need to be tagged with the "Futa" Tag that way the gender filter will show the "Futa" tagged Animations only when Futa Actos are involved. The Futa Animations usually come with the "Futa" tag. Don't change the Genders Tag's just be sure to "Allow female on male position" ("Allow Female Strapons") in the SexLab MCM

The main issue is make the actor be detected as Futa for SexLab to do that in the SexLab MCM once you have a target selected (with the "N" key) you will see the player and target Genders options you need to toggle the gender of the Futa actor example:

If is a Female with penis need to be treated as Male and if is a Male with vagina need to be treated as Female.

The boobs are not relevant just the penis and vagina.

Of course you need to do that for all the Futa actor at less once and like you already told me that you have all the female with SOS penis usually should be a problem do that for all the actors. But already you can find SOS patches to automatically toggle the SexLab Actor Genders of the female actors using SOS Penis. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12923-schlongs-of-skyrim-sexlab-addon/

And for those Futa Actos with a not SOS penis you can toggle the SexLab Gender manually or use this other Mod together with the previous one.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13011-sos-no-futanari-schlong-addon/

3 hours ago, osmelmc said:

The Futa Animations are those were the Futa Actor use the penis and the pussy on the same Animation and that Animation need to be tagged with the "Futa" Tag that way the gender filter will show the "Futa" tagged Animations only when Futa Actos are involved. The Futa Animations usually come with the "Futa" tag. Don't change the Genders Tag's just be sure to "Allow female on male position" in the SexLab MCM

The main issue is make the actor be detected as Futa for SexLab to do that in the SexLab MCM once you have a target selected (with the "N" key) you will see the player and target Genders options you need to toggle the gender of the Futa actor example:

If is a Female with penis need to be treated as Male and if is a Male with vagina need to be treated as Female.

The boobs are not relevant just the penis and vagina.

Of course you need to do that for all the Futa actor at less once and like you already told me that you have all the female with SOS penis usually should be a problem do that for all the actors. But already you can find SOS patches to automatically toggle the SexLab Actor Genders of the female actors using SOS Penis. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/12923-schlongs-of-skyrim-sexlab-addon/

And for those Futa Actos with a not SOS penis you can toggle the SexLab Gender manually or use this other Mod together with the previous one.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/13011-sos-no-futanari-schlong-addon/

Thank you for your help, in principle, adding tags solves all my problems except for a small number of animations, given that I have all women with SOS and MMMF-like animations are played without men), also solo masturbation is chosen randomly from my character (sometimes female is sometimes male ). sometimes there are animations when the FUTAs crowd rape a man with the wrong arrangement of actors?

53 minutes ago, xtirp8 said:

Thank you for your help, in principle, adding tags solves all my problems except for a small number of animations, given that I have all women with SOS and MMMF-like animations are played without men), also solo masturbation is chosen randomly from my character (sometimes female is sometimes male ). sometimes there are animations when the FUTAs crowd rape a man with the wrong arrangement of actors?

Modify the Genders tags in this case cause more problems them solutions.

I still need enhance the Sort function to place in the right actor position the Futa actor in Futa Animations. Being honest I have not idea how do that right now because nothing in the Animation definition said what is the Futa actor position.

24 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Modify the Genders tags in this case cause more problems them solutions.

I still need enhance the Sort function to place in the right actor position the Futa actor in Futa Animations. Being honest I have not idea how do that right now because nothing in the Animation definition said what is the Futa actor position.

Sexlab has a SexlabTreatMale keyword.  Maybe attach that keyword to the ARMOR record that defines the futa schlong object, then check for the keyword via WornHasKeyword condition before picking?

On 6/28/2020 at 4:58 PM, 4nk8r said:

Sexlab has a SexlabTreatMale keyword.  Maybe attach that keyword to the ARMOR record that defines the futa schlong object, then check for the keyword via WornHasKeyword condition before picking?

That function in fact is directly related to the GenderFaction of the actor so apply for the actor and not for the armor. I think also exist a Keyword but have not use in the scripts and if exist is also connected with the GenderFaction 

The previous Mods I suggest are to deal with the actor part. So the actors are not the issue to solve anymore.

The real deal now is the Animation definition because to sort the actors I take as reference the Genders defined for each position on the Animation definition but the Genders for humanoids are just Male and Female. Creatures allow undefined but humanoids don't.

Anyway just noticed Billyy try to defined ungendered positions on his Futa Animations but that was useless because at the end the system set the gender of the Animation actor position as Male by default. At less hi try it.

38 minutes ago, innorvous said:

Awesome, great mod but when I load this, my FPS value drops to 3 before the animations start. What is the reason?

I m using LE version. 

Sorry for my bad english

Well the extra amount of Animations and the Furniture system are bit heavy for some CPU but most of the FPS drop is caused by quality of the textures in general and wrong ENB configuration

You have few choices: 

1. Can install the light SexLab Utility Plus version without extra Animations or Furniture system. Recommend for slow PC

2. Can install ENB or in case is already installed, low the display options.

3. Reduce the texture quality and size.

4. Disable some of the new options in SexLab like the Waiting Idles or some filters.

5. Don't use Mods to increase the number of NPC on the game.

6. Disable the Debug/Log options of every Mod

You don't need to do all that. The point is get the combination that suits you better. In my case I always try to keep Mods updated and my configuration of ENB is better than vanilla Skyrim but not too high

PD: Very important never use external applications like the one of MSI to get the FPS. All of them are know to have issues with some games and Skyrim is definitely one of them, instead use the ENB for Skyrim and completely uninstall the rest.

29 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

Well the extra amount of Animations and the Furniture system are bit heavy for some CPU but most of the FPS drop is caused by quality of the textures in general and wrong ENB configuration

You have few choices: 

1. Can install the light SexLab Utility Plus version without extra Animations or Furniture system. Recommend for slow PC

2. Can install ENB or in case is already installed, low the display options.

3. Reduce the texture quality and size.

4. Disable some of the new options in SexLab like the Waiting Idles or some filters.

5. Don't use Mods to increase the number of NPC on the game.

6. Disable the Debug/Log options of every Mod

You don't need to do all that. The point is get the combination that suits you better. In my case I always try to keep Mods updated and my configuration of ENB is better than vanilla Skyrim but not too high

PD: Very important never use external applications like the one of MSI to get the FPS. All of them are know to have issues with some games and Skyrim is definitely one of them, instead use the ENB for Skyrim and completely uninstall the rest.

Thank you so much for the answer. Just doing a 'Clean System' in SexLab MCM solved my problem. I didn t pay attention to this, it s my fault...  :I

53 minutes ago, fantajoakkh said:

72850_20200630225754_1.thumb.png.fa42509c1ece1ebcb52511931861f6eb.png

there is a problem with facial expression after sex.

the position of the eyeball adjusted by the sexlab expression remains.

all mfg values are 0, but the eyes remains up.

it's annoying because I have to enter the mfg reset console every time.

I will check that but going to be hard because mfg console reset is the only effective way to solve this and the same command on the scripts have not the same efficiency. By other side I think the eyes roll have another system so I will check for that.

HELP!!!

For the next SexLab Utility Plus the following enhanced are being done:

1. The furniture system now have more chance of play a Furniture Animation and if you set it on "Always" will try to use any furniture with Animation not too far from the CenterRef if none Animation are being defined. Increasing the chance of see Furniture Animation a lot. Of course take bit more of time but easier solved change the "Use Furniture" option to any value different than "Always". The Animations are not defined when you use the original MatchMaker or choice the dialogue for random Animations usually seeing on Mods like SLEN you know the "Whatever you want if fine for me".

2. Less chance of being discovered when use a hidden place in public open fields like city's and more chance of looking for hidden place. Basically increase the area to look for marker's and the area around the marker that should be without dressed NPC'S to be considered safe/hidden. The patrols still have chance of see you but I have not way of predict that, at less for now.

3. Sort Actos functions now also detect Futa Actos. So now should place the Futa actor on the right position (still untested)

4. Now the Expressions can change few times in the same stage (same effect then using the key but automatic)

For that last is the help because is needed more expressions to make it really interesting. Please if anyone is interested can use the SexLab MCM to make the Expression and spot it to a Json file to post it here. Thanks for advance.

i wonder if i'm the only one that has this issue, using SexLab Utility Plus when i press the button to move the scene the npc i'm having sex with will follow me to where i move normally but once the timer ends and the sexlab scene marker should be moved, its not moved, we just go back to the position where it started

basically, i cant move the scene

Hi, before installing this mod I had an issue with the PC not reverting to the scale I had set after evening actors and were able to fix this via installing Player Size Adjuster. Now, after installing this mod the issue is reoccurring, I tried the different adjustment settings with no success, deinstalled the Player Size Adjuster mod but the issue is still there. Does somebody know how to fix this? Many thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, 2Dimm said:

i wonder if i'm the only one that has this issue, using SexLab Utility Plus when i press the button to move the scene the npc i'm having sex with will follow me to where i move normally but once the timer ends and the sexlab scene marker should be moved, its not moved, we just go back to the position where it started

basically, i cant move the scene

That's a old issue come from the original SexLab and is caused by many reasons most of them already solved. The main reason I know still unsolved is when you press the button and the scene is changing in that case allow you move but bring you back to the original position even before the time ends. Other reason is when the time end or the key is pressed to end the repossession event in middle of some idle like sitting or running (if you are already sit don't happen) 

Just wait couple of seconds and try again if happen. The first scene is the one with more chance to bug because usually is shorter.

4 hours ago, Jay. said:

Hi, before installing this mod I had an issue with the PC not reverting to the scale I had set after evening actors and were able to fix this via installing Player Size Adjuster. Now, after installing this mod the issue is reoccurring, I tried the different adjustment settings with no success, deinstalled the Player Size Adjuster mod but the issue is still there. Does somebody know how to fix this? Many thanks in advance.

If you uninstalled the "Player Size Adjuster" without follow the instructions just enter the console and type:

player.setscale 1

If you have "SexLab Hormones" installed make sure of have the last version and use the option in his MCM to reset the player Scale (SexLab Hormones was giving the scale issue with his old version once the Sex scene ends but seems to be solved now)