2 hours ago, osmelmc said:

With this version you have to use the "Clean System" for sure because the change is too big to predict what can happen if the system is not cleaned once installed and before be used. I put a clear advice on the installation assistant.

But that don't seems your problem.

Send me the Papyrus Log to get better idea.

The only time I get someone reporting something like that was because the actor for some reason was scaled to  0.1 or less. But in that case the reason never was founded and at the end the issue solve himself without any good explanation. For that I included few Log to get the Actors Scale and position after Animation ends. You can try also write on the console command:

Player.GetScale

If is right should return 1.0 with something else.

If the issue is the scale probably return something close to 0.1

In that case write on the console the next command should solve the issue:

Player.SetScale 1.0

I think the issue is related with some compatibility problem but until see the logs I can say for sure.

I click this "Clean system" before use.

PC scale before 1.0

PC scale after 0.1

And yeah player.sescale 1.0 fix this, but type every time this command after scene em no thanks.

Papyrus.0.log

Edit:

I click again "Clean system" and work nice now.

5 hours ago, TinyAthena said:

I click this "Clean system" before use.

PC scale before 1.0

PC scale after 0.1

And yeah player.sescale 1.0 fix this, but type every time this command after scene em no thanks.

Papyrus.0.log 1.34 MB · 0 downloads

Edit:

I click again "Clean system" and work nice now.

Hi, I had the same issue multiple times with my setup. If your char gets a basescale 0f 0.1, simply setscale 1 again and use an archane enchanter or workbench. the scale issue will be gone 

@TinyAthena @sucky1983 Few are the Mods that can make this happen because they change the actor Scale after Sex. One of those mod is SexLab Hormones but in past versions just shrink a bit and now is working fine so that is not the responsible one.

I also heard about another Mod apparently to fix things like that but is too old so I don't recommend it is even possible in case be installed that be the responsible one.

The only thing I know is that the Utility is not the one making the change but probably something I change allow it happens.

By the way if use the enchanter or the workbench help to fix it the only thing cross my mind is that those Furnitures have the RescaleActor keywords and even without the Keyword the Idle of those Furnitures usually fix camera and player stock issues. Good to know.

1 hour ago, osmelmc said:

By the way if use the enchanter or the workbench help to fix it the only thing cross my mind is that those Furnitures have the RescaleActor keywords and even without the Keyword the Idle of those Furnitures usually fix camera and player stock issues. Good to know.

I wonder if there is a way to add that effect to Sexlab and/or Zap Furnitures? Because going to a workbench every time is tedious. :(

10 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I wonder if there is a way to add that effect to Sexlab and/or Zap Furnitures? Because going to a workbench every time is tedious. :(

The problem is I don't know what is happening there because only happens to few users and the log only show when happen but not how did so I have not way of reproduce the issue.

Also apparently get permanent fixed after reset the scale, use the workbench and "Clean System" (don't know the order)

Also apparently get permanent fixed after reset the scale, use the workbench and "Clean System" (don't know the order)

Yep, it is permanently fixed with the enchanter for me, never happens again in my saves.

Furniture detection does not work for me. There is no question if I want to use the furniture, although the furniture is next to me. Besides, when the animation with the furniture starts in the usual way, the character does not move to the place where the furniture is - only the furniture in the animation disappears (so it is an animation with an invisible furniture and nothing else).

I don't use SLATE, but the animations are tagged with the appropriate tags (e.g. Billyy's chair masturbation animation has a Chair tag added by me to the json file). Do I absolutely have to use SLATE? I don't need it.

EDIT: It seems to work when I SIT in a chair (I only tested the chair animations). My question is, will the furniture animations be skipped when there is NO nearby furniture suitable for the animation?

When a character is sitting in a chair, the question isn't always whether to recreate the animation using that piece of furniture. I have "Always when no victim" set in MCM. But it's really weird when you sit on a chair and go to an animation that doesn't use that chair. It is random.

Besides, I noticed a few bugs:

a) The forced ending of the animation (END key) makes the cloned piece of furniture stick to the character.

b) When, during the animation, a piece of furniture moves at any stage, the piece of furniture "splits".

2 hours ago, Prymerion said:

Furniture detection does not work for me. There is no question if I want to use the furniture, although the furniture is next to me. Besides, when the animation with the furniture starts in the usual way, the character does not move to the place where the furniture is - only the furniture in the animation disappears (so it is an animation with an invisible furniture and nothing else).

I don't use SLATE, but the animations are tagged with the appropriate tags (e.g. Billyy's chair masturbation animation has a Chair tag added by me to the json file). Do I absolutely have to use SLATE? I don't need it.

EDIT: It seems to work when I SIT in a chair (I only tested the chair animations). My question is, will the furniture animations be skipped when there is NO nearby furniture suitable for the animation?

When a character is sitting in a chair, the question isn't always whether to recreate the animation using that piece of furniture. I have "Always when no victim" set in MCM. But it's really weird when you sit on a chair and go to an animation that doesn't use that chair. It is random.

Besides, I noticed a few bugs:

a) The forced ending of the animation (END key) makes the cloned piece of furniture stick to the character.

b) When, during the animation, a piece of furniture moves at any stage, the piece of furniture "splits".

First check the version because those issues seems to be from the previous version. The current version is the v20200815. I know some Mod Managers have issues installing the files and sometimes miss one or don't replace the files so my recommendation is to remove the previous version and install the new one following the instructions.

Then go to the "Animation Settings" and set the "AskForFurniture" and "NPCUseFurniture" options to "Always"

First check the version because those issues seems to be from the previous version. The current version is the v20200815. I know some Mod Managers have issues installing the files and sometimes miss one or don't replace the files so my recommendation is to remove the previous version and install the new one following the instructions.

Then go to the "Animation Settings" and set the "AskForFurniture" and "NPCUseFurniture" options to "Always"

I used invisible furniture from Billyy but another problem arose - the orientation towards the chair is incorrect (towards its backrest). it seems that the use of furniture is not possible in a meaningful way :(

9 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

I used invisible furniture from Billyy but another problem arose - the orientation towards the chair is incorrect (towards its backrest). it seems that the use of furniture is not possible in a meaningful way :(

every animator uses his own alignment and orientiation in AnimObject Animations (sadly). The lack of standards (as always) is responsible for this and makes everybodies modding life just more complicated :(

But if I read correctly the latest versions of sexlab utility offer a solution for this, but osmel can explain this better at this point maybe. 

4 minutes ago, Nymra said:

every animator uses his own alignment and orientiation in AnimObject Animations (sadly). The lack of standards (as always) is responsible for this and makes everybodies modding life just more complicated :(

But if I read correctly the latest versions of sexlab utility offer a solution for this, but osmel can explain this better at this point maybe. 

Furniture orientation depends how it's placed in a cell too... So, i guess, it's impossible to set it properly

I think, it's possible only if actor sit at furniture by vanilla action. then plugin can read position and set orientation properly. Ofcorse, its just theory. But maybe someone try code this.

1 hour ago, Prymerion said:

Furniture orientation depends how it's placed in a cell too... So, i guess, it's impossible to set it properly

I think, it's possible only if actor sit at furniture by vanilla action. then plugin can read position and set orientation properly. Ofcorse, its just theory. But maybe someone try code this.

With the original SexLab function is not possible because was incomplete but my new function solve the issue of the orientation.

Billyy Invisible Furniture and one of the Funnybiznes Animations use one chair AnimObject with 180° rotation different from the usual chairs but that's corrected too. I included one new JSON file on this release with all the furniture and bed offset I know; of course is for the original Animations because if you are using one modified Json file for SLAL then probably you need adjust the Animation Offset in the SexLab MCM "Animation Editor" page to adapt to your . Is hidden on the preset list as "Animation" just over the "Global" to avoid the user change the values by mistake.

The SexLabOffsets.json file is imported when you register the Animations after use the "Clean System" 

22 minutes ago, osmelmc said:

With the original SexLab function is not possible because was incomplete but my new function solve the issue of the orientation.

Billyy Invisible Furniture and one of the Funnybiznes Animations use one chair AnimObject with 180° rotation different from the usual chairs but that's corrected too. I included one new JSON file on this release with all the furniture and bed offset I know; of course is for the original Animations because if you are using one modified Json file for SLAL then probably you need adjust the Animation Offset in the SexLab MCM "Animation Editor" page to adapt to your . Is hidden on the preset list as "Animation" just over the "Global" to avoid the user change the values by mistake.

The AnimatinOffset.json file is imported when you register the Animations after use the "Clean System" 

Okay, I understand that everything should work out fine. That's from what you wrote. But I still have problems that make a huge mess.

So I use animations with the furniture that you see. From Anub's package. Initiating an animation with furniture works fine, but there is a mess because the furniture in the animation is not correlated with the furniture that your plugin recognizes.

For example, there is an animation with a chair in the package - a simple wooden chair. It has the tag "Chair". In a room there is a piece of furniture that functions as a chair and is recognized by your plug-in as a chair, but looks different. When the animation starts, there are two different looking chairs in place of the animation. You understand what this is all about, right? It's just that your plugin considers a whole class of similar furniture as chairs, no matter what the exact type of object. It's the same with the throne. The throne is considered to be both a decorative royal throne and a simple chair with hand rests. Therefore, during animation, two different objects appear in themselves. I don't know if it can be solved, but it spoils the fun.

Another thing is that by interrupting the animation, the piece of furniture "sticks" to the actor and splits.

My version isSexLab Utility Plus v20200815

30 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

Next queston - why the fetish option is gray and can't be turned on?

Don't allow enable it until you have at less one Animation with the corresponding Tags.

I recommend you to use my tweak for SLATE because already include many of the changes for the Animation Tags that are required in "OsmelMC-ActionLog" to import. Are almost 2000 modifications for the Animation Tags until now.

18 minutes ago, Prymerion said:

Therefore, during animation, two different objects appear in themselves. I don't know if it can be solved, but it spoils the fun.

Another thing is that by interrupting the animation, the piece of furniture "sticks" to the actor and splits.

The AnimObject being stoked with the actor is not new. Was already on the original SexLab, I included few fixes for that but apparently are not enough. In some Creature Animations the fixes don't even work because the sprigans and atronash keep the penis attached to the body when the Animation ends.

The issue with the Furniture AnimObject over the real Furniture is solved removing the AnimObject meshes from the Animations installation folders for each Author.

Or use the AnimObject I use for my test and disable the ESP files that come with the Animations. My file include all the Author's I have installed with just the Furnitures hidden but some some Furniture AnimObject still are showed.

I can remove the AnimObject from the Furniture Animation using scripts but that will remove object like the dildos so for now the script are not the solution.

SLAL AnimObj.7z

SexLab Aroused v28b Patch (2019_06_10)

slaFrameworkScr.psc 9/6/2019 slaFrameworkScr.psc(448,53): required (...)+ loop did not match anything at input ')'

slaFrameworkScr.pex 6/10/2019

int Function GetActorArousal(Actor akRef)
	If (akRef == None)
		return -2
	EndIf

If (IsActorArousalBlocked(akRef)) || akRef.IsChild())

akRef.SetFactionRank(slaArousal, -2)
		return -2
	EndIf

?

I quite like Nubsie's Voices for SexLab, but unfortunately those added voices are affected by the game's effect slider, isntead of the SexLab Voice volume slider.

In the thread of the mod itself the only solution given is to adjust either the effect volume or fiddle with the files themselves.

Any chance you could figure out how to put those files under SexLab's volume control and make a tweak out of it?

3 minutes ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I quite like Nubsie's Voices for SexLab, but unfortunately those added voices are affected by the game's effect slider, isntead of the SexLab Voice volume slider.

In the thread of the mod itself the only solution given is to adjust either the effect volume or fiddle with the files themselves.

Any chance you could figure out how to put those files under SexLab's volume control and make a tweak out of it?

there is a Sexlab volume control?!?!

editing volumes in files is not so hard. just hit google for a free program and mass convert. 

I might take comissions soon... when I start working in Sexlab Extra Voices again. But I have a lot to setup until then. 

1 hour ago, NoNickNeeded said:

I was hoping someone could make it so that added voice files are treated the same way as the default voice files that come with SexLab itself, so they can be changed on the fly in the MCM, rather than having to re-code the files everytime I feel like making it a little louder or quieter.

to my knowlegde the only volume used is the one in the audio files directly. 
I also noticed some of nusbies voices beeing very loud and that was the case because the base volume in the file is quite high. 

I doubt ESP can change that, but if so, that would be cool and I would like to know how to do it please? :D 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

to my knowlegde the only volume used is the one in the audio files directly. 
I also noticed some of nusbies voices beeing very loud and that was the case because the base volume in the file is quite high. 

I doubt ESP can change that, but if so, that would be cool and I would like to know how to do it please? :D 

The volume properties are defined on the ESP for each audio group. Is not my first time changing that. Of course the audio files of the list on the Sound Descriptor should have similar volume.

Just need to change the GNAM-Category value to "SexLabAudioVoice" like in this case:BimboSoundDescriptor.gif.0ffdd5fce1ba6e74774bc23e7f3ecf94.gif