SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

On 9/5/2020 at 10:34 PM, zarantha said:

@Deamoa @FireSplitter

I think these should be fixed now. At least, the three places I know of where the priest outfits are used aren't causing CTDs anymore. Can't find where the Solitude or Vigilant outfits are on a new start. I removed the windhelm gauntlets because they seem ok without conversion, and the conversion was clipping weirdly. You might need to delete these if you built them before.  And fixed tentacles, living armor, and barnacles again, since they started CTDs for me after fixing the other stuff. No idea why that started, since those were definitely working before.

Let me know if you see any other problems.

3bbb and cbbe se conversion of SL Parasites:

SexLab Parasites CBBE SE and 3BBB Bodyslides V2.7z 84.07 MB · 958 downloads

Hello there, I just downloaded the Se version above but it's not giving me a plugin... no MCM is forthcoming, any ideas?

1 hour ago, southpawrc said:

Hello there, I just downloaded the Se version above but it's not giving me a plugin... no MCM is forthcoming, any ideas?

That's just the bodyslides you necro'd :)

Look for the mod on the first post. My conversion or someone else's should be linked there.

Question. I have elle now, and can recharge her and the like, talked to the expert on how to repair her, and have looked around the museum, im not getting a hint, what am i looking for?

Also, same topic, it says in the manual there is a guide or something for elle near the tanning rack where you find her, i found no such thing, not around the rack, or when interacting with the rack. What am i missing? (I am aware the quest is currently in progress, i just want to get as far as is currently there.)

2 minutes ago, Irishone453 said:

Question. I have elle now, and can recharge her and the like, talked to the expert on how to repair her, and have looked around the museum, im not getting a hint, what am i looking for?

Also, same topic, it says in the manual there is a guide or something for elle near the tanning rack where you find her, i found no such thing, not around the rack, or when interacting with the rack. What am i missing? (I am aware the quest is currently in progress, i just want to get as far as is currently there.)

You are looking for a pedestal with a button near one of the dwemer automata in the museum.

The pedestal will light up if ELLE is in range.

Where did you see the mention of that guide? it's probably outdated information I need to edit.

Found a major issue, even through I have not gone through and completed the brood maiden and the brood spawns, I did notice as well in the previous ver. after completing the brood maiden, if I remember the name of the quest, they would randomly spawn without me summoning them. I am using KyneBlessing20210131 SE 

So I'm a little confused. I just want the parasite content along with its story, and don't want all the other mods, so do I actually need some/all of the other mods for the Parasite storyline?

46 minutes ago, gnarlygag said:

So I'm a little confused. I just want the parasite content along with its story, and don't want all the other mods, so do I actually need some/all of the other mods for the Parasite storyline?

What other mods do you mean?

On 4/3/2021 at 11:44 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

What other mods do you mean?

Like SL Stories, Debauchery and the other ones in this thread.

2 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Conversions for:

KyneBlessing20210331

SLStoriesDevious

SLStories20210331

As always enjoy you degenerates.

KyneBlessing20210331.7z 197.34 MB · 17 downloads SLStoriesDevious.7z 201.45 MB · 10 downloads SLStories20210331.7z 126.3 MB · 13 downloads

Any bodyslides or texture upgrades aren't managed by me and I have no clue about them so please don't ask.

Anyone else unable to launch SSE after installing?

1 hour ago, RoxDox said:

Had me thinking I dropped the ball on something lmao

Yea man, just spent 3 hours trying to figure out why my game wasn't running and uninstalled like 40 mods, rebuilt my merged and bashed patches and proceeded to jump off a building until I disabled those two mods and now everything runs great ? Anyways thanks for the Parasites conversion! Everything seems to be running great there!

4 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Conversions for:

KyneBlessing20210331

SLStoriesDevious

SLStories20210331

As always enjoy you degenerates.

KyneBlessing20210331.7z 197.34 MB · 32 downloads SLStoriesDevious.7z 201.45 MB · 22 downloads SLStories20210331.7z 126.3 MB · 23 downloads

Any bodyslides or texture upgrades aren't managed by me and I have no clue about them so please don't ask.

Maybe im doing something wrong "new to modding" But the vortex thing says Kyneblessing is an incompatable mod archive because it is intended in skyrim LE... sexlab-parasites.bsa is loaded by sexlab-parasites.esp

any help would be appreiciated. interested in this mod :D

same problem. the updated files are for skyrim original, not SSE at all according to vortex. My game wont load up.

Edit: Just fyi, all 3 mods worked fine before this, i have all required support mods and know how to do things in making them work as i got the previous versions to work. This is a brand new issue because they were billed as SSE but seem built for skyrim standard.

I want to upgrade to the latest versions because i was seeing several issues here and there and wanted to get updated for a long time now so rolling back would be a last resort. Id rather wait for the updated mods to be fixed.

50 minutes ago, Irishone453 said:

same problem. the updated files are for skyrim original, not SSE at all according to vortex. My game wont load up.

Edit: Just fyi, all 3 mods worked fine before this, i have all required support mods and know how to do things in making them work as i got the previous versions to work. This is a brand new issue because they were billed as SSE but seem built for skyrim standard.

I want to upgrade to the latest versions because i was seeing several issues here and there and wanted to get updated for a long time now so rolling back would be a last resort. Id rather wait for the updated mods to be fixed.

Someone else stated parasites is working, so if you can test them one by one and see if any of them are working, ill check them all tomorrow and try and see what went wrong in the conversion. All I do know is the conversions are working in my own game, I do use MO2 so I'm not sure if there is some kind of issue with vortex.