SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Hey again, so this is my problem, i have sl defeat and sanguine, so after im knocked down, and after sex animations, that enemy becomes non hostile, and it stays that way, i waited, went out and came back to the location still non hostile, that would not be a problem if it didn't effect others, if one draurg becomes non hostile every other draurg in the game does too, any fix?

41 minutes ago, azaria777 said:

Hey again, so this is my problem, i have sl defeat and sanguine, so after im knocked down, and after sex animations, that enemy becomes non hostile, and it stays that way, i waited, went out and came back to the location still non hostile, that would not be a problem if it didn't effect others, if one draurg becomes non hostile every other draurg in the game does too, any fix?

Do you only have Defeat or do you also have Death Alternative (DA)?

DA has a menu option to clear pacifying effects on enemies after an assault.

I don't know if Defeat has the same. 

40 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Do you only have Defeat or do you also have Death Alternative (DA)?

DA has a menu option to clear pacifying effects on enemies after an assault.

I don't know if Defeat has the same. 

I have defeat, so theres no fix?

28 minutes ago, foreveraloneguy said:

You can try doing a clean up in defeat. Some have said this happens if defeat is not absolutely last in your load order. Otherwise, use an earlier save or install DA and use the reset feature in that, like DBF said.

Can u link da for me?

10 minutes ago, azaria777 said:

Can u link da for me?

I don't know if Death Alternative works with cleaning up the effects from other mods.

I just know it has an option to clean up its own effects.

There should be a link to Death Alternatives in the requirements for Sanguine Debauchery +... I also don't know if there is a SE version or not.

13 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I don't know if Death Alternative works with cleaning up the effects from other mods.

I just know it has an option to clean up its own effects.

There should be a link to Death Alternatives in the requirements for Sanguine Debauchery +... I also don't know if there is a SE version or not.

Im fucked literally, everything is non hostile lmao

On 3/4/2021 at 11:43 AM, nothindoin said:

So are there supposed to be animations involved with kneeling and crawling and whatnot? Or does it just say that's what is happening in the corner?

So no help/thoughts/suggestions forthcoming with this? I can only imagine it's come up before but between this topic and the original mod's 800+ pages....kind of a lot to search through. a FAQ of something would be helpful.

20 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

So no help/thoughts/suggestions forthcoming with this? I can only imagine it's come up before but between this topic and the original mod's 800+ pages....kind of a lot to search through. a FAQ of something would be helpful.

Sorry.. I lost track of this one.

There is a FAQ on Github but I don't know if it will help you: https://github.com/SkyrimLL/SDPlus/wiki/FAQ

There are animations for crawling and kneeling.

Make sure to run 'FNIS for Users' when you first use the mod.

You should be able to use the keys to kneel and crawl at any time but some people reported they worked for them after the first enslavement (I was never able to reproduce that issue though... but enough people reported it so I believe them).

If you already did the above, it could be a SE issue. I can't help you much there since I am not using SE but maybe someone else can comment.

1 hour ago, nothindoin said:

It's working just fine for me in SE. If you cycle through too fast, you might not see it.

2 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's working just fine for me in SE. If you cycle through too fast, you might not see it.

That's encouraging but it doesn't happen even if i just press it once and wait awhile. It says "kneeling" or "crawling" in the top left corner...but the anims don't fire. Character just stands there doing nothing. The owner will talk to me correctly per whats listed as the position ergo; punished for speaking while standing and what not. I have so many animations installed...I'm wondering if there could be conflict somewhere perhaps thats unique to SD. PCEA 2 perhaps?

13 minutes ago, nothindoin said:

That's encouraging but it doesn't happen even if i just press it once and wait awhile. It says "kneeling" or "crawling" in the top left corner...but the anims don't fire. Character just stands there doing nothing. The owner will talk to me correctly per whats listed as the position ergo; punished for speaking while standing and what not. I have so many animations installed...I'm wondering if there could be conflict somewhere perhaps thats unique to SD. PCEA 2 perhaps?

Check for any error message when you run FNIS for Users.

And make sure you install a version of FNIS that can handle a large number of animations (there used to be a cap on number of animations).