SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

3 hours ago, memati? said:

Hi the latest Version of Stories and Devious Stories is causing a CTD near Solitude. At Katlas Farm to be more precise. I cant go near the place and I cant fasttravel there either.
Disableing/Deleting Stories sovles this issue.

Anyone else having this problem?

If adjusting the load order doesn't work, then try to get a crash log from net script framework.

Hey thanks for finding the CTD near solitude. I can confirm that this issue occurs. I was decomposing trying to find which Mod was causing it ah ah. 

I though it was sometime else in Solitude, But none of the mods that affected Soli where the case and I didn't knew SlStories had content in Solitude.

Pretty 95% certain SLStories is the culprit if we have the same issue.

As for the inflation, it's been working for me when using SLIF after much troubleshooting.

1 hour ago, boss101722 said:

For some reason my character doesnt seem to be getting pregnant from the eggs or at least her stomach isnt growing all the others seem to work though for the parasite mod

Spider eggs are adding only a small bump. Depending on your body type, it may not be very visible.

This is my Crashlog after putting stories at the bottom of my load order. It has something to do with Fiona i guess?

Crash_2021_4_8_12-36-0.txt

Edit: Fiona seems to be a RedWave Whore, so the Problem is actually not located at Katlas Farm but Solitude Docks
Edit2: Fiona is confirmed 100% the cause of this problem. I deleted her entries in the esp and now my game wont crash at those locations.
          But I still dont know, why shes causing this Problem in the first place.

2 hours ago, memati? said:

This is my Crashlog after putting stories at the bottom of my load order. It has something to do with Fiona i guess?

Crash_2021_4_8_12-36-0.txt 43.22 kB · 5 downloads

Edit: Fiona seems to be a RedWave Whore, so the Problem is actually not located at Katlas Farm but Solitude Docks
Edit2: Fiona is confirmed 100% the cause of this problem. I deleted her entries in the esp and now my game wont crash at those locations.
          But I still dont know, why shes causing this Problem in the first place.

Try regenerating her facegen in the CK, or see if face discoloration fix (for facegen issues) resolves the problem.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

Edit: if the face discoloration fix doesn't work, definitely try regenerating the facegen in the CK. Your crash log mentions facegen ninodes, and I have seen facegen issues cause CTDs before (in DCL)

Anyone happen to know what this might be, from NetScriptFramework crash log

Possible relevant objects (5)
{
  [   1]    BSTriShape(Name: `Marker_error:0`)
  [   1]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [   1]    BSFadeNode(Name: `Marker_error`)
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Frightened Woman`, FormId: 000B1CFF, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 145]    Character(FormId: FF004F41, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Frightened Woman`, FormId: 000B1CFF, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))

On 4/6/2021 at 11:57 PM, DeepBlueFrog said:

They are not.

They recognize if Parasites is available and add new options, but they are not required at all.

Mod Organizer has them listed as required masters for me as well. Won't even load the parasites esp if I start the game with stories/devious stories disabled.

Also, found a couple other spots with CTDs that might be related to stories. One between Helgen and Riverwood, and one between Whiterun and Gjukar's Monument.

Spoiler

requiredmasters.png

Crash_2021_4_8_10-56-39(Between_Helgen_and_Riverwood).txt Crash_2021_4_8_11-4-36(Between_Whiterun_and_Rorikstead_near_Gjukars_Monument).txt

3 hours ago, zarantha said:

Try regenerating her facegen in the CK, or see if face discoloration fix (for facegen issues) resolves the problem.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

Edit: if the face discoloration fix doesn't work, definitely try regenerating the facegen in the CK. Your crash log mentions facegen ninodes, and I have seen facegen issues cause CTDs before (in DCL)

I already had the face discoloration Mod installed. But regenerating the Facegen in CK worked! Dunno why this happened, previous versions of stories worked just fine.
Thank you!

Case closed for me I guess.

1 hour ago, pinky6225 said:

Anyone happen to know what this might be, from NetScriptFramework crash log

Possible relevant objects (5)
{
  [   1]    BSTriShape(Name: `Marker_error:0`)
  [   1]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [   1]    BSFadeNode(Name: `Marker_error`)
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Frightened Woman`, FormId: 000B1CFF, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 145]    Character(FormId: FF004F41, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Frightened Woman`, FormId: 000B1CFF, File: `SexLab-Stories.esp <- Skyrim.esm`))

That's an issue with facegen. Regenerate the facegen in the CK for sexlab stories.

1 hour ago, mikesolo1975 said:

Yeah, but I should have the next one up soon. Maybe tomorrow?

Assuming I tracked it right, all i need to do is create the bodyslides for spriggan now. Everything else is done, including updating to the new 3BA sliders.

1 hour ago, animundi said:

Also, found a couple other spots with CTDs that might be related to stories. One between Helgen and Riverwood, and one between Whiterun and Gjukar's Monument.

Try regenerating facegen in the CK for stories. Seems to be a common thread with all the stories crashes, and it's fixed one person so far.

40 minutes ago, zarantha said:

That's an issue with facegen. Regenerate the facegen in the CK for sexlab stories.

Eventually worked out how to do that after downloading the CK but checking in \Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom its only in the skyrim.esm folder that a file updated, file 000B1CFF.nif to be precise as the stories.esp folder is empty (presume thats due to it using a .bsa)

Is that what should have happened?

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

Try regenerating facegen in the CK for stories. Seems to be a common thread with all the stories crashes, and it's fixed one person so far.

That fixed the crashes thanks.

I might've done something wrong when doing the facegen thing though cause the character I found that was causing a crash for me now has a floating head.

Spoiler

ScreenShot0.png.862f5bc3a9661999edc3be5fca3c1703.png

9 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Eventually worked out how to do that after downloading the CK but checking in \Data\meshes\actors\character\FaceGenData\FaceGeom its only in the skyrim.esm folder that a file updated, file 000B1CFF.nif to be precise as the stories.esp folder is empty (presume thats due to it using a .bsa)

Is that what should have happened?

what mod manager are you using?

In MO2, unless there is a mod with a loose facegen file for that NPC, or you have a folder specified in the executables for it to output to, it will go to the overwrite folder. I do remember some reports of it going to the skyrim se data folder, but I don't see how that can happen if run through the VFS.

Vortex I'm not entirely sure. I think that will go to the skyrim se folder and not the staging folder or the mods.

Either way, even if there's a bsa, the facegen export should have exported a new facegen nif in meshes and/or facetint in textures.

14 hours ago, zarantha said:

Yeah, but I should have the next one up soon. Maybe tomorrow?

Assuming I tracked it right, all i need to do is create the bodyslides for spriggan now. Everything else is done, including updating to the new 3BA sliders.

You are amazing. Thanks again for your help and time my friend  ?

6 hours ago, zarantha said:

what mod manager are you using?

In MO2, unless there is a mod with a loose facegen file for that NPC, or you have a folder specified in the executables for it to output to, it will go to the overwrite folder. I do remember some reports of it going to the skyrim se data folder, but I don't see how that can happen if run through the VFS.

Vortex I'm not entirely sure. I think that will go to the skyrim se folder and not the staging folder or the mods.

Either way, even if there's a bsa, the facegen export should have exported a new facegen nif in meshes and/or facetint in textures.

Yeah i'm using vortex, it did solve the issue as i had made a save just before the crash happened so could repeat the crash and after doing what you said it no longer crashes at the point it was

Thanks for your help

2 hours ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

I installed the 0331 version My vortex reminds me Losing Master file "Sexlab Story.esp and Sexlab Story Devious.esp"

Are these two mods required?The 0131b version didn't mention that.

I have no idea why Vortex is thinking SexLab Story and Story Devious are masters for any of my mod (are you talking about Hormones, Parasites or another?)