SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

15 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Progressed a quest a bit more for the milk maid and being sent to Torvalds cave but when i try and enter i'm getting a crash with this in the framework crash log

Possible relevant objects (7)
{
  [   1]    BSTriShape(Name: `Marker_error:0`)
  [   1]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [   1]    BSFadeNode(Name: `Marker_error`)
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Yaeli`, FormId: 2604C090, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp`)
  [  13]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [  17]    TESNPC(Name: `Hunter`, FormId: 000C49DD, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 145]    Character(FormId: 2604C091, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Yaeli`, FormId: 2604C090, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp`))
}

Tried regenerating the face data in CK like before for the frightened women but that isnt working and when i've tried looking further i'm getting

MODELS: Could not find model actors\character\SL_Stories_Devious\MilkMaid\femalehead.nif
FACEGEN: Non-skinned facegen part 'actors\character\SL_Stories_Devious\MilkMaid\femalehead.nif'.
ASSERTION: Face geometry missing base morph extra data (..\Shared\FaceGen\BSFaceGenMorph.cpp line 179)

In the CK log, do i need to unpack the .bsa's and stick all the files as loose files to be able to edit that? i can see the file mentioned is in the .bsa but dont quite understand how that affects using the CK

That's weird... the NPC in the cave is using the same face and body meshes as the cows at the farm.

If you don't crash with the cows, I don't understand why you crash there.

15 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

That's weird... the NPC in the cave is using the same face and body meshes as the cows at the farm.

If you don't crash with the cows, I don't understand why you crash there.

After sticking into the CK.ini to load the archive SexLab-StoriesDevious.bsa it let me regen the face data when i went down to actors --> redguard and did Ctrl + F4 which stuck

image.png.52191fb4cdd95a042178e78a71a297ab.png

In there and then let me load into the cave and talk to her but yeah the cow's on the farm both worked fine without me doing anything so pass on why it didnt like her

Comparing the one in the .bsa to the one i just made only thing i see is some weird floating hair (might be normal)

Original from .bsa

image.png.4130df18563df26eea41544a69b80e5d.png

New one

image.png.b346ff8f3b64a9546ad5210176b3b8c1.png

19 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am slowly getting back to testing that stage of the quest. I will take another look if it happens to me when I get there.

I am currently in the final part of the quest with Lastelle.

I did run into this issue a few times but I fixed them on my end eventually.

If you used some of the files from Github at some point, make sure there are no local copies of older versions of the meshes on your end.

This skin was an experiment. I will probably replace it with slavetats layers instead.

Wouldn't slavetat's layers keep the movement that the PC already has active?

Off the topic, I notice that serana does not contract the worms and spider eggs unless you put them one her your self, it that from the way they created her stats? or is that just a bug with the mod? I have to followers that don't get either one of those

Is this you redesigned spider eggs?

ScreenShot23.png.e4e5c903214ca4702955a5dcd4de5cbd.png

20 hours ago, zarantha said:

The dark face is usually a load order issue. A lot of times it also can be fixed by regenerating the facegen with all mods selected that will affect that NPC (instead of just that mod only). If you don't know what mods affect that NPC, you'll need to load up everything in xedit to see the conflicts.

Or take the easy path and use face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

You will probably need to regenerate facegen anyway for stories, as there's been some NPCs causing CTDs due to facegen issues.

After loading up stories and stories devious...The 2 npcs I noticed with the black face where Lisbet in Markarth, and Olfina grey-mane in Whiterun.  I took the easy path ? and tried face discoloration fix nexusmod.  Thanks for link, It fixed Lisbet and Olfina grey-mane...their faces are normal now. 

SexLab Stories and Stories Devious 2021-04-10

SexLab Stories 2021-04-10.7z

SexLab Stories Devious 2021-04-10.7z

Parasites 2021-04-10

SexLab Parasites 2021-04-10.7z

Just for convenience, here's the bodyslides again too. No need to redownload if you got the one on the previous page, they're the same.

1990519787_SexLabParasitesCBBESEand3BBBBodyslidesV5.7z

@DeepBlueFrog Ok, I got back lighting to work on the spider eggs, after comparing to the other two spider egg meshes. In aa_plugspidereggs.nif you had soft lighting checked instead of rim lighting. I'm guessing soft lighting is incompatible with back lighting as once I unchecked soft lighting and checked rim lighting, they showed up. Nice visual effect now too.

Spriggan hands - you don't have the astrid texture on them. I added it in the bodyslide, since that's what you had on the body and feet.

textures\actors\character\female\AstridHands.dds
textures\actors\character\female\AstridHands_msn.dds
textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1_sk.dds
textures\actors\character\female\AstridHands_s.dds

For the shellbug armor, I couldn't find matching gloves or boots anywhere. Are there matching pieces?

Looks like you have the body blades boots and gloves with the shellbug armor.

I am using version 1043766055_KyneBlessing20210131aSE when I installed 426577500_KynesBlessing20210131SE, I was seeing the brood pop up even though I had just started the parasites  mod and they started to kill everyone was that fixed in this update ? or was it a strange glitch on my side? 

Hey so ive been trying to figure out why skyrim has been crashing and i finally pinpointed the issue for some reason the zaz animation is causing the game to crash when i go to certain locations because when i disable it i can go through the same area just fine i tried downloading a few different versions of zaz hoping for a different outcome but nothing is changing has anyone had this issue yet and if so what can i do to fix it ?

Update

I just noticed when using fnis it is not generating zaz animations for some reason but in game before it crashes i can see it in the mod manager 

1 hour ago, tonitrulupus said:

I am using version 1043766055_KyneBlessing20210131aSE when I installed 426577500_KynesBlessing20210131SE, I was seeing the brood pop up even though I had just started the parasites  mod and they started to kill everyone was that fixed in this update ? or was it a strange glitch on my side? 

Use the version posted in the post just above yours... it contains important fixes.

1 hour ago, zarantha said:

SexLab Stories and Stories Devious 2021-04-10

SexLab Stories 2021-04-10.7z 119.93 MB · 7 downloads

SexLab Stories Devious 2021-04-10.7z 210.78 MB · 5 downloads

Parasites 2021-04-10

SexLab Parasites 2021-04-10.7z 212.13 MB · 11 downloads

Just for convenience, here's the bodyslides again too. No need to redownload if you got the one on the previous page, they're the same.

1990519787_SexLabParasitesCBBESEand3BBBBodyslidesV5.7z 108.68 MB · 63 downloads

@DeepBlueFrog Ok, I got back lighting to work on the spider eggs, after comparing to the other two spider egg meshes. In aa_plugspidereggs.nif you had soft lighting checked instead of rim lighting. I'm guessing soft lighting is incompatible with back lighting as once I unchecked soft lighting and checked rim lighting, they showed up. Nice visual effect now too.

Spriggan hands - you don't have the astrid texture on them. I added it in the bodyslide, since that's what you had on the body and feet.

textures\actors\character\female\AstridHands.dds
textures\actors\character\female\AstridHands_msn.dds
textures\actors\character\female\FemaleBody_1_sk.dds
textures\actors\character\female\AstridHands_s.dds

For the shellbug armor, I couldn't find matching gloves or boots anywhere. Are there matching pieces?

Looks like you have the body blades boots and gloves with the shellbug armor.

Thanks! I updated the links on the first post.

About the meshes.. I will try to follow your instructions but if you have the edited meshes before they are converted to SE, I would be happy to include them in my build.

Edit: I already edited the eggs and removed the backlighting flag, removed environment mapping and increased the specularity for a wet look (like I did with the face huggers).

24 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

Hey so ive been trying to figure out why skyrim has been crashing and i finally pinpointed the issue for some reason the zaz animation is causing the game to crash when i go to certain locations because when i disable it i can go through the same area just fine i tried downloading a few different versions of zaz hoping for a different outcome but nothing is changing has anyone had this issue yet and if so what can i do to fix it ?

Are you using the SE version of Zaz?

Probably better to ask on the Zaz page than here.

If you can, a net script framework crash log could help you pinpoint further.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

25 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Are you using the SE version of Zaz?

Probably better to ask on the Zaz page than here.

If you can, a net script framework crash log could help you pinpoint further.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

thank you sorry but i couldnt find any up to date zaz forums so i figured here would be able to help since zaz is needed for a few of the mods here i am using the SE version 

1 hour ago, boss101722 said:

Update

I just noticed when using fnis it is not generating zaz animations for some reason but in game before it crashes i can see it in the mod manager 

Double check to see that you have the SE version of Zaz, I have accidentally done that before. You can tell if you have the wrong one because when you generate your FNIS it will have some kind of error in it saying it couldn't generate behaviors for it.

6 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

Double check to see that you have the SE version of Zaz, I have accidentally done that before. You can tell if you have the wrong one because when you generate your FNIS it will have some kind of error in it saying it couldn't generate behaviors for it.

Zaz doesnt appear inside fnis  at all when i generate it despite it being installed and enabled in vortex and when i open the game mod manager shows it and allows me to configure it in there 

update

I reverted back to the 7.0 version of zaz and it did appear in fnis this time so im going to attempt running the game again ( its weird because i only updated trhe version when it crashed before when i was searching for why it was crashing)

14 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

thank you sorry but i couldnt find any up to date zaz forums so i figured here would be able to help since zaz is needed for a few of the mods here i am using the SE version 

This is the current SE conversion. If you were trying Zaz 9, that has not been converted to SE that I'm aware of. The Zaz 8+ CBBE version linked in the description is what I'm using.

27 minutes ago, zarantha said:

This is the current SE conversion. If you were trying Zaz 9, that has not been converted to SE that I'm aware of. The Zaz 8+ CBBE version linked in the description is what I'm using.

Yeah when my game was crashing and I assumed it was zaz 7.0 when I was testing it so then I updated it to the 8+ version to which I was still encountering errors I did read on one forum after updating to the 8+ that fnis will put text files in the mods files that can for some reason prevent generating it in fnis and i needed to delete them and i did but it didnt fix anything but now im going back to the 7.0 version and it is now appearing in fnis 

Im now testing it 

it didnt work...

debug logs

[04/10/2021 - 11:56:38PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[04/10/2021 - 11:56:38PM] SexLab Debug/Development Mode Deactivated
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:08PM] SexLab Debug/Development Mode Deactivated
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:08PM] Config Reloading...
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:09PM] NOTICE: Adding Dragonborn beds to formlist...
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:09PM] Config Reloading...
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:10PM] Register: Resizing voice registry slots: 0 -> 32
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:10PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex01) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:10PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex02) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex03) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPilloryLick01) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex01) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex02) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex03) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPilloryLick01) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
These are some of the zaz animations i tried googling the error and cant find anything and i am using the xxl version of fnis with animation crash fix as well

Finally fixed it :D

17 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

debug logs

[04/10/2021 - 11:56:38PM] SexLabDebug log opened (PC)
[04/10/2021 - 11:56:38PM] SexLab Debug/Development Mode Deactivated
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:08PM] SexLab Debug/Development Mode Deactivated
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:08PM] Config Reloading...
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:09PM] NOTICE: Adding Dragonborn beds to formlist...
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:09PM] Config Reloading...
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:10PM] Register: Resizing voice registry slots: 0 -> 32
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:10PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex01) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:10PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex02) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex01) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
[04/10/2021 - 11:57:11PM] Error: NewAnimation(DDZapPillorySex02) - Failed to create animation - unable to find a free animation slot
These are some of the zaz animations i tried googling the error and cant find anything and i am using the xxl version of fnis with animation crash fix as well

Those are DD animations. What version of DD do you have?

What do you have in FNIS after running it?

Those animations won't cause a CTD, I have some of them as well.

Get the net script framework crash log, papyrus logs are rarely helpful with CTDs. They can't log the error because skyrim crashed, all they log is what happened just before the crash. The two aren't necessarily the same.

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

Get the net script framework crash log, papyrus logs are rarely helpful with CTDs. They can't log the error because skyrim crashed, all they log is what happened just before the crash. The two aren't necessarily the same.

I see idk how i missed the DD in it but I got the problem fixed now after reinstalling it I thought I saw those same files in the  zaz file though anyway im using dd equip 350 se.7z

dd se and vr 5.1.7z deviously enchanted chests 3.10.7z and sl stories devious 20210331se

zaz 7.0se-rev1.7z

It now did it again in a slightly different location -_-

8 hours ago, zarantha said:

im attempting to use net script framework but i cant find where the log files for it go

8 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

im attempting to use net script framework but i cant find where the log files for it go

Usually in the NetscriptFramework folder in the \data folder for where you have skyrim installed, i.e. \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash

Be worth checking you have it set to write logs in NetScriptFramework.config file, line Debug.CrashLog.Enabled = 1

Can't remember if thats set to 1 by default or not

On 4/10/2021 at 1:49 PM, Mrstealth1993 said:

So..... i genuinely tried to get the Kyne`s Blessing mod added to Skyrim SE, but it really turned out to be very difficult to get to work. Kind of got stuck at the FNIS stage with the "Update FNIS Behavior" button in the FNIS program, but there were some issues with it supposedly not being installed in the correct location and i couldn`t figure out how to get the creature pack properly installed too. Of course, could be because of NMM/Vortex making it act up.

Now. Up until that point, i believe i did manage to install everything properly ( unless some of the files i didn`t download is necessary too ). However, if its not too much to ask, a more simplified, step by step guide would be nice for those such as me that isn`t used to delving into mod installs that are this technical.

Bit of a shame, really. I`d really like to give the mod a try. Still have the required files for Kyne`s Blessing and SexLab stored locally.

If any of that is possible to make the process easier to understand, i`d appreciate some assistance. Or perhaps if possible, a zip folder with everything needed for the mod packed and ready to install without any issues.

So..... just checking up on if anyone here might have a solution for the issue i ran into.

59 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Usually in the NetscriptFramework folder in the \data folder for where you have skyrim installed, i.e. \Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\NetScriptFramework\Crash

Be worth checking you have it set to write logs in NetScriptFramework.config file, line Debug.CrashLog.Enabled = 1

Can't remember if thats set to 1 by default or not

can i post the crash log here ?

9 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

can i post the crash log here ?

you can do although you might need to wait for someone else to tell you what the problem, its usually the bit under Possible relevant objects that is useful but if you want to post the entire thing you can in a spoiler or attach as a text file