SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

5 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the old bodyslide files from parasites its work whith the new update  ?

thanks

12 hours ago, gnarlygag said:

So where exactly is the right version download (SSE) for Kyne's Blessing/Parasites? And, do the old bodyslide files still work for this new version?

The old bodyslides will work. It doesn't have the new option added for the chaurus queen armor, but that's minor. I suppose I can get off my ass and update it, stay tuned?  :P

Check the first post for the converted links, or in the last few pages if it hasn't been updated yet.

21 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Oh, damn, some of this was redone since I did the original bodyslides. Facehugger belt look great. I might be a bit longer than I was hoping, looking through everything again.

I mostly fixed the specularity and glossiness of the main meshes.

19 hours ago, RoxDox said:

It is quite possible i uploaded the incorrect files, unless someone does their own conversion and uploads them I will fix them a few hours from now when im next at my computer. Apologies for the mess.

Oh man, you should NEVER apologize for something like this.  You're doing mod conversion for FREE.  If people don't like it, they can fix it themselves or wait for you to do it.  ?

21 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

I downloaded the sexlab parasite mod and it says its missing masters in vortex and in game it shows in the mod section but it is greyed out did I miss a required mod ? what does it need ?

You need the SE versions of these (links updated to point to SE versions):

SexLab V1.62+ and its requirements:

Devious Devices Integration v3.1 and its own requirements

If you don't already have DD SE 4.3, you're going to have to use DD SE 5.1. Parasites hasn't been tested with DD5. I haven't seen any issues yet, but apparently some others have and I'm not very far into it yet. No, you can't get DD SE 4.3 now. DD SE 5.1 is an all in one installer, like DD SE 4.3 was. It will contain both Devious Devices Integration and Devious Devices Assets.

40 minutes ago, gnarlygag said:

I just edited my previous post about this, but apparently Sexlab Stories and Sexlab Stories Devious is also a dependency for Parasites (at least thats the notification that comes up when I use RoxDox's recent upload).

They are not.

They recognize if Parasites is available and add new options, but they are not required at all.

11 minutes ago, gnarlygag said:

Oh ok, and is there a link where I can read about the features that SLstories & SLstoriesDevious adds in?

The main download page in my signature, but I haven't updated the description in a while.

44 minutes ago, boss101722 said:

Okay I got devious devices downloaded now all I need is sexlab stories and stories devious. Sorry im not used to navigating forums the only links to those 2 i found were dead ones can someone navigate me to working downloads please :)

Try the two i put here as they seem to work (least for me)

Although DeepBlueFrog did mention he was going be putting out another update soon so might be better to wait for that to be converted by RoxDox who knows a lot more about doing it than me

18 hours ago, zarantha said:

The old bodyslides will work. It doesn't have the new option added for the chaurus queen armor, but that's minor. I suppose I can get off my ass and update it, stay tuned?  :P

Check the first post for the converted links, or in the last few pages if it hasn't been updated yet.

ok thanks again for your help and time my friend  ?

53 minutes ago, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog:

I have uploaded a manual for SexLab Parasites  (The content of the document comes from your Wiki) ?

It includes overview, walkthrough, FAQ about the SexLab Parasites mod

I posted a link to that PDF a couple of posts above this one :)

Hi the latest Version of Stories and Devious Stories is causing a CTD near Solitude. At Katlas Farm to be more precise. I cant go near the place and I cant fasttravel there either.
Disableing/Deleting Stories sovles this issue.

Anyone else having this problem?

1 hour ago, memati? said:

Hi the latest Version of Stories and Devious Stories is causing a CTD near Solitude. At Katlas Farm to be more precise. I cant go near the place and I cant fasttravel there either.
Disableing/Deleting Stories sovles this issue.

Anyone else having this problem?

Weird... I am not changing anything there and I am not getting CTDs there either.

Is it happening anywhere in particular near the farm? road? water? sawmill?

Did you try with Stories at the end of your load order? if I edited something or changed the navmesh, moving the mod down the load order might help.

51 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Weird... I am not changing anything there and I am not getting CTDs there either.

Is it happening anywhere in particular near the farm? road? water? sawmill?

Did you try with Stories at the end of your load order? if I edited something or changed the navmesh, moving the mod down the load order might help.

It first happened, when leaving Solitude and going down the Road towards the carriage driver near Katlas Farm. 
Then I tried fasttravelling to Katlas Farm but got a CTD in the loading screen.

No I didn't. I'll try it out in a short time.

1 hour ago, Shysdel said:

Just downloaded SL stories . If I enable it, my game won't start.

Disable it, starts again.

It's definitely this mod/conversion. Is there any way I can help to debug?

It's the BSAs included with the SE conversion. You can extract the BSA and run the extracted files through Cathedral Assets Optimizer to get it partially working, but in the hour or so I spent testing out the various stories they all crashed fairly frequently (about every 10 minutes or so). Admittedly, the crashes may be related to something else in my load order but it is curious that I started getting the crashes after installing Stories.

4 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Experience I had with Alicia was a hard CTD in the basement when she transformed.

Fix for DD 4.3 was to use "DD Hot Fix".  I think this replaced a missing .nif.

I don't have a link handy...

No, it swapped out a problem HDT SMP mesh for a non SMP mesh.

Link is on the troubleshooting post for the DD 4.3 section. If someone is on 5.x then build the no HDT meshes in bodyslide.