SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, RoxDox said:

Someone else stated parasites is working, so if you can test them one by one and see if any of them are working, ill check them all tomorrow and try and see what went wrong in the conversion. All I do know is the conversions are working in my own game, I do use MO2 so I'm not sure if there is some kind of issue with vortex.

I am showing none of the three individually working.  I am also using Vortex.

There's nothing in the logs to indicate what's going wrong, and since it was the last one I tested, I manually went through SLStoriesDevious and ensured that in my game directories, everything was deployed to the correct location.

Very weird.

2 hours ago, Üc207Pr4f57t9 said:

Quickly running it through CAO made it work (im currently using MO2), previously it crashed as you guys experienced.

Edit: Turns out it breaks certain things such as spider eggs, no textures, exclamation mark

Where are you seeing that as i did the same went into bleakfall barrow but spider eggs/egg sacks look normal to me

EggSack.jpg.eb196428bb37e28a474e70ff450f82c0.jpg

SpiderEgg.jpg.176a0c6d9d73bfeeb8ad56dbd7c9d671.jpg

All i did was unzip and run /data though CAO and then rezip which seemed to remove whatever vortex was complaining about

SLStories20210331SE.rar

SLStoriesDevious20210331SE.rar

Edit: Comparing to the originals file size has increased but no idea on why

10 hours ago, mircislav said:

You are missing something from the mods requirements.

Welp, it's possible that i'm a dipshit, but lets go through this, because i'm certain that i'm not missing an reqs.

image.png.5bd42685873e14890252c33a2c530b25.png

That's the listed Req's ^

image.png.4e8f2b987e0510dc2e910a4dea9cac5e.png

Here's the DD mods, and Parasites, and stories.

image.png.a8625f8cb4cbd89833b954d47a5cbd05.png

There the SKSE, XPMSE, and base game stuff. I also have sexlab installed, and Zaz the SE version of it anyways. image.png.4d852997cfa03abb9325845a3835c535.png

I don't know if I missed something, else that's more subtle, but i've been doing this for awhile, and occasionally i'm dumb, but I don't think so this time around.

4 hours ago, RoxDox said:

Someone else stated parasites is working, so if you can test them one by one and see if any of them are working, ill check them all tomorrow and try and see what went wrong in the conversion. All I do know is the conversions are working in my own game, I do use MO2 so I'm not sure if there is some kind of issue with vortex.

I am having CTD on loading Skyrim with any one of the three mods while using M02 as well.  I already have all three mods installed.  When upgrading, I am installing your conversion and unchecking the older version.  Skyrim crashes before loading.  I have not tried CAO to see if that will work.... just letting you know I got the same issue as @Eadoo with MO2.

Your previous conversions work great btw!

9 minutes ago, Szlordrin said:

Welp, it's possible that i'm a dipshit, but lets go through this, because i'm certain that i'm not missing an reqs.

image.png.5bd42685873e14890252c33a2c530b25.png

That's the listed Req's ^

image.png.4e8f2b987e0510dc2e910a4dea9cac5e.png

Here's the DD mods, and Parasites, and stories.

image.png.a8625f8cb4cbd89833b954d47a5cbd05.png

There the SKSE, XPMSE, and base game stuff. I also have sexlab installed, and Zaz the SE version of it anyways. image.png.4d852997cfa03abb9325845a3835c535.png

I don't know if I missed something, else that's more subtle, but i've been doing this for awhile, and occasionally i'm dumb, but I don't think so this time around.

See Error log below, might something not related to the mods, but If I remove stories, and parasites, it runs again without issue.

usvfs-2021-04-05_16-54-02.log

4 hours ago, Irishone453 said:

I linked my error page for your use. Ill try what you said, each mod on its own, but considering all 3 have the same issue, i doubt ill see the game launch

That's from the latest update to Vortex. That fuckwit Tanin introduced something that wasn't needed and now causes all sorts of confusion. It's not even consistent with different mods being flagged for different users. Guys on Nexus named mods that I had but weren't flagged and I had mods flagged that nobody else mentioned. I've not had any of DBF's flagged. My flagged mods are Settlements Expanded and SexLab Random Attack.

It can be safely ignored.

See the Vortex support thread on Nexus for more info and post a complaint.

(I'm on LE)

8 hours ago, pinky6225 said:

Where are you seeing that as i did the same went into bleakfall barrow but spider eggs/egg sacks look normal to me

Hide contents

EggSack.jpg.eb196428bb37e28a474e70ff450f82c0.jpg

SpiderEgg.jpg.176a0c6d9d73bfeeb8ad56dbd7c9d671.jpg

All i did was unzip and run /data though CAO and then rezip which seemed to remove whatever vortex was complaining about

SLStories20210331SE.rar 135.03 MB · 10 downloads

SLStoriesDevious20210331SE.rar 221.59 MB · 11 downloads

Edit: Comparing to the originals file size has increased but no idea on why

I mean the parasite itself which is broken.

Edit: Turns out im just really dumb, i didnt do optimization for the meshes / textures

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 09.40.27.71.png

The Elder Scrolls V  Skyrim Special Edition Screenshot 2021.04.06 - 09.40.32.100.png

12 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

It is quite possible i uploaded the incorrect files, unless someone does their own conversion and uploads them I will fix them a few hours from now when im next at my computer. Apologies for the mess.

See my message just above yours :)

A new version is coming out in a couple of days with important fixes to the Red Wave.

2 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

See my message just above yours :)

A new version is coming out in a couple of days with important fixes to the Red Wave.

Oh, nice that gives me time to see what I did wrong ?. Im assuming its a simple wrong file upload seeing the conversion for all 3 are working in my game

So where exactly is the right version download (SSE) for Kyne's Blessing/Parasites? And, do the old bodyslide files still work for this new version?

I deleted the post containing my old conversions, Idk if they were definitely broken, I can now see that someone else has uploaded 

SLStories and SLStories Devious.

I will only be uploading Parasites for the time being. I have tested this WinRar Archive and can confirm its now working. If there are still issues I'm afraid I can't say what it is.

If anyone is curious about how to port a mod follow this link,

https://gitlab.com/G_ka/Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer/-/wikis/Porting-a-mod

Its a rather simple procedure.

186012714_KyneBlessing20210331SE.rar

14 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

I deleted the post containing my old conversions, Idk if they were definitely broken, I can now see that someone else has uploaded 

SLStories and SLStories Devious.

I will only be uploading Parasites for the time being. I have tested this WinRar Archive and can confirm its now working. If there are still issues I'm afraid I can't say what it is.

If anyone is curious about how to port a mod follow this link,

https://gitlab.com/G_ka/Cathedral_Assets_Optimizer/-/wikis/Porting-a-mod

Its a rather simple procedure.

186012714_KyneBlessing20210331SE.rar 217.61 MB · 1 download

Think the .bsa was the problem as i dont have CK installed so all i could do was run though CAO and unpack/re-pack which made the error go away for me

Attached is what i think it did (dont use CAO much myself)

21.04.05.16.08.html

4 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

Think the .bsa was the problem as i dont have CK installed so all i could do was run though CAO and unpack/re-pack which made the error go away for me

Attached is what i think it did (dont use CAO much myself)

21.04.05.16.08.html 25.6 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah I actually checked the old archive I uploaded and noticed the directory was all messed up, so not too sure what I did lol