SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Hi, been at it a while but it happens the same, Danica wont come into the roots under her bed's room but the popups happen, i remove the Saw from the roots, the golden glow happens, and quests is complete, but thats it, quest is gone, danica has zero to say, and there is nothing to do now. The quest is simply gone and done and cant setstage of a quest that does not exist as far as the command knows. Do i have to do something after the kyne's blessing thing to resume progress on the quest?

1 hour ago, Irishone453 said:

Hi, been at it a while but it happens the same, Danica wont come into the roots under her bed's room but the popups happen, i remove the Saw from the roots, the golden glow happens, and quests is complete, but thats it, quest is gone, danica has zero to say, and there is nothing to do now. The quest is simply gone and done and cant setstage of a quest that does not exist as far as the command knows. Do i have to do something after the kyne's blessing thing to resume progress on the quest?

Check this post a little up on the page:

You want to set stages 255 and 260 for the quest at that point of the story.

2 hours ago, mikesolo1975 said:

the new conversion sexlab hormones sse  dont have bodyslide files  ?

i use cbbe 3bbb body do i need the bodyslide files for body morphing  ?

You need the bodymorph.json (the Hormones download has some default values to start with) and you need to make sure that you've built your armors/body/clothing with morphs in bodyslide.

Make sure this box:

Spoiler

thispls.png.adcb25318049d75ca5e23a57a17786cb.png

Is checked when batch building or building individually in bodyslide.

You also need to have installed Racemenu morphs for CBBE SE or CBBE 3BBB (overwrite SE when prompted in the CBBE 3BBB install menu for morphs options).

Sorry perhaps i wasnt clear, i tried to setstage as you said earlier, it comes back as an error only, the command will not work. After i remove the saw(no danica in the pit) the scene plays, then when it finishes, thats it, silence, no quest, no notification to speak to danica, hell, only here have i heard there is a convo about elder roots, its never come up in game for me.

39 minutes ago, Irishone453 said:

Sorry perhaps i wasnt clear, i tried to setstage as you said earlier, it comes back as an error only, the command will not work. After i remove the saw(no danica in the pit) the scene plays, then when it finishes, thats it, silence, no quest, no notification to speak to danica, hell, only here have i heard there is a convo about elder roots, its never come up in game for me.

Give the exact setstage command you are typing. If you do it correctly - there is no error. You can use sqs or sqv to verify it worked.

Using the hex ID for the quest worked perfectly, 255 did nothing,(likely cos i suppose i did that part?) but 260 instantly popped up with asking about the elder roots, so the quest now shows up again and im able to ask about it. Thank you both a bunch for the assistance! and i shall indeed remember them 2 codes cos i can see them being highly useful

9 hours ago, w234aew said:

That was actually something I wanted to check and was confused about.

From what I could tell, the code that was added from here pushes morphs as a mod event to SLIF, right?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22195-sexlab-hormones-february-2021/?do=findComment&comment=3300501 

Does this require further setup in SLIF to handle the mod event, and that's why there's  a json required for SLIF too?

Yes the code does enable sending of the event

But For the 3BBB body you have to have the 3BBB morphs file, which is in the 3BBB thread.

It basically tells SLIF what the nodes are I think I linked to it a few pages back.

Here is the link again

You will notice in the screenshots of that post you can choose the default CBBE and UNP files as well as the default.

The morph file gets added to the folder \Data\skse\plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\bodymorphs

Not 100% sure but I believe this also saves the morphs for SLIF to reference later when an event gets sent.

Another issue, when my char lays down to birth charus eggs, we go through it, eggs stop, but char remains laying down frozen, cant fix it and cant move around, cant jump or anything, any means of ending the laying down?

tcling my way to a door/exit/entrance works to stop it thankfully, also, im told i need a mask now, but not where i get it from, is it a location or a time passing thing?

On 3/22/2021 at 11:43 PM, w234aew said:

I'm not sure if @DeepBlueFrog has finished debugging the issues with it, but Hormones is now supports 2 more scaling types:

- Native SLIF Morph support - Hormones now comes with native support for SLIF 3BBB morphs, with no more need for an external patch. If it's working, it should pass changes to all of the morphs included in the SLHormones/Bodymorph.json to SLIF without any need for an external patch.

To select this option, have SLIF installed and set up the menus without having any of the scaling methods (i.e. bodymorph, NiOverride, etc.) selected.

- Native Bodymorph support - Hormones also supports morph changes natively through racemenu morphs now. See the post here for a guide to setting them up:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f7d108e03ec982d1e9e952c96d48079e.png

Can i assume that, with the recent updates to both Fill Her Up, Milk Mod having 'native support' for SLIF, adding Sexlab Hormones into the fray, which now also has support for SLIF, compatibility between these 3 mods is increased, since SLIF is managing scaling now?

Do i still need to uncheck the belly node and breast node? (sorry, i'm lacking critical information/isn't too versed in modding)

13 hours ago, w234aew said:

You need the bodymorph.json (the Hormones download has some default values to start with) and you need to make sure that you've built your armors/body/clothing with morphs in bodyslide.

Make sure this box:

Reveal hidden contents

thispls.png.adcb25318049d75ca5e23a57a17786cb.png

Is checked when batch building or building individually in bodyslide.

You also need to have installed Racemenu morphs for CBBE SE or CBBE 3BBB (overwrite SE when prompted in the CBBE 3BBB install menu for morphs options).

OK thanks for your help and time my friend 

Hello, @DeepBlueFrog. I have this issue with SD+ on SSE that I thought you might be able to shed some light on.

When I submit using SD+ - or get enslaved through SD+ by way of another mod, most notably Deviously Enslaved Enhanced - I always get the "You have been defeated and taken as a slave (...)" -prompt, along with the first two messages informing the player that they are entering enslavement, but the load time for the rest of the sequence varies absurdly. Most of the time, it only takes a second or two, but on some of my saves it can take as long as 5~10 minutes. Why is there such a disparity in load time?

The thing that baffles me to no end is that this increase in load time only seems to happen to SD+. Far more script heavy mods in my setup, such as Deviously Enslaved, SlaverunReloaded or SL Survival, never fail to execute their scripts immediately even on saves with a save time of over 0.080000 seconds. Why is this the case? SD+ is seemingly a rather script light mod, so what could be causing this delay?

I am not an experienced modder by any means, but my intuition tells me that the problem cannot be related to save times seeing as my other mods do not seem to be adversely affected by long save times in any significant manner. So, is my problem simply caused by sanguinesDebauchery.esp being too early in my load order?

Would there be issues if I were to change my load order now, but then continued to play on the same save games I made before I re-prioritized sanguinesDebauchery.esp? As far as I have always understood it, load order information is in some way retained internally within game saves. Is this actually true? If so, I would imagine that a new, clean save game would be necessary every time I change the load order priority of an ESP. This is not feasible for me because it can often take me an entire day to set up my default save game; i.e., a save file - with all settings already set up - that I use as a starting point for all my playthroughs).

If I change my load order now, and I put sanguinesDebauchery.esp somewhere near the end of the load order, will that not cause problems in and of itself? I have a lot of mods that are not directly dependent on SD+, but partially rely on it or have optional integration for it. As far as I have always understood it, it would not be a good idea to put SD+ after these mods in the load order, but since SD+ is not an actual master for anything, maybe it is an option??

Some more - potentially irrelevant - information about my setup:

・The save time for my default save game is 0.005000, but on the 2 hour playthrough were I encountered the load time issue for SD+ it got as bad as 0.080000.

・My in-game time is 10; i.e., double as long as default. I mention this because I have heard that some mods may start to act up with slower day-night cycles for whatever reason.

Here is my setup/load-order: 

(sanguinesDebauchery.esp is no. 553 in load order priority)

Spoiler

lo1.thumb.png.b13f0aa14f64759c6bdd8daafd086426.png

lo2.thumb.png.407cdc511ecd8af5e7b322f5460fe82c.png

lo3.thumb.png.bf97e5e94c079dedde02bf98c92bc992.png

lo4.thumb.png.4db3397da3fce9d60441023c46936183.png

While I think it is completely irrelevant, I should also mention that a single one of my mods - one of my clothing mods that is part of one of my giant ESP merges - has a minor NAV mesh issue. Some people say that long playthrough save games can be adversely affected by NAV mesh issues, but this one is so minor I have not considered it worth fixing.

(On a side note, if anyone thinks there are other ways to optimize the load order posted above, or other ways to improve my set up, feel free to send me a private message!)

@Coalstorm All fair points.

I added so many display messages to troubleshoot that same issue myself.

So far, the only factors I can think of that have an impact on the enslavement time are:

- Number of items in your inventory. Sending all of your items to Sanguine's chest takes a toll. You may want to try the Limited removal option and see if that helps. I am thinking of a better way to go about it... maybe sending things in smaller batches during the first hours of enslavement, or after sleep.

- Overall script load at the time of enslavement.

- Magic attacks spam the system with requests for enslavement. I tried to minize the checks but it is still an issue in a multi-threaded environment where scripts can fire up in parallel.

I place all of my mods at the end of my load order to minimize issues since I change them all the time.

In my experience, load order issues are mostly relevant for bashpatches and other optimizations that merge leveled lists. 

I try to keep my load order stable for everything that comes before my bash patch and my TESEditMerged files. Everything after that can change more easily. 

What does your error log look like?

49 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

@Coalstorm All fair points.

I added so many display messages to troubleshoot that same issue myself.

So far, the only factors I can think of that have an impact on the enslavement time are:

- Number of items in your inventory. Sending all of your items to Sanguine's chest takes a toll. You may want to try the Limited removal option and see if that helps. I am thinking of a better way to go about it... maybe sending things in smaller batches during the first hours of enslavement, or after sleep.

- Overall script load at the time of enslavement.

- Magic attacks spam the system with requests for enslavement. I tried to minize the checks but it is still an issue in a multi-threaded environment where scripts can fire up in parallel.

I place all of my mods at the end of my load order to minimize issues since I change them all the time.

In my experience, load order issues are mostly relevant for bashpatches and other optimizations that merge leveled lists. 

I try to keep my load order stable for everything that comes before my bash patch and my TESEditMerged files. Everything after that can change more easily. 

What does your error log look like?

Thank you for the quick response!

- I do not have limited removal enabled, and I usually have more or less all of the wearable zbf devices (from ZaZ's Anim Pack) in my inventory. I will go back to the aforementioned save game and try if removing all of these from my person - and enabling limited removal - will make a difference. Sounds like it very well might.

- Judging from your response, and seeing as I no longer use a bashed patch or merged patch, I take it that I can safely move sanguinesDebauchery.esp to the top of my load order without having to create a brand new save game?

- I do not think the error log would be relevant in this case. It is not a matter of IF enslavement commences as much as it is an issue of WHEN enslavement commences.

16 hours ago, iamwookie said:

Yes the code does enable sending of the event

But For the 3BBB body you have to have the 3BBB morphs file, which is in the 3BBB thread.

It basically tells SLIF what the nodes are I think I linked to it a few pages back.

Here is the link again

You will notice in the screenshots of that post you can choose the default CBBE and UNP files as well as the default.

The morph file gets added to the folder \Data\skse\plugins\StorageUtilData\SexLab Inflation Framework\bodymorphs

Not 100% sure but I believe this also saves the morphs for SLIF to reference later when an event gets sent.

Thanks for the clarification, as I've said I don't personally use SLIF, so knowing the purpose of the 3bbb json clears a lot of things up.

@DeepBlueFrog  Once the shape change debugging is complete, adding a "Scaling Setup" section in the Hormones wiki on GitHub might be useful, that way users with simple scaling issues can be directed there, instead of having to search through the 170+ page Hormones thread.

4 hours ago, Joleg said:

I will just bump again for my missing textures. I have tried to reinstall the mod twice but no cigar.

Just to clarify, all of the meshes of the spriggan set turn out with a glaring purple instead of the intended.

Did you download and install the SD resources? It's not really optional, but is under the optional part. There's a male spriggen too in case you're playing a male.

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

Thank you for the quick response!

- I do not have limited removal enabled, and I usually have more or less all of the wearable zbf devices (from ZaZ's Anim Pack) in my inventory. I will go back to the aforementioned save game and try if removing all of these from my person - and enabling limited removal - will make a difference. Sounds like it very well might.

- Judging from your response, and seeing as I no longer use a bashed patch or merged patch, I take it that I can safely move sanguinesDebauchery.esp to the top of my load order without having to create a brand new save game?

I would recommend loading mods like SD or other mods you really care about as far down as possible on your load order to give them priority and reduce chances of conflicts.

1 hour ago, Coalstorm said:

- I do not think the error log would be relevant in this case. It is not a matter of IF enslavement commences as much as it is an issue of WHEN enslavement commences.

You would be surprised.

If you error log is full of bouts of dumped stacks due to script overloads, script events managed by SD+ enslavement may be delayed or not fire at all. 

It is also a good way to see if any of your mod has incorrectly been initialized in your saved game or if you have remnants of old scripts still going about.

8 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

Quick question, is the texture supposed to be purple or am I missing a texture? If so any ideas how to fix it? 

Capture.PNG

If you look closely, it is not a flat purple of a missing texture but it is more of a fleshy purple/pink.

It is unfortunately close to the missing texture color but it should be ok,

8 hours ago, DVD43465 said:

Quick question, is the texture supposed to be purple or am I missing a texture? If so any ideas how to fix it? 

It's supposed to be like that. Just double checked my conversation with DBF a few pages back and verified the texture in the bodyslide is the one he is using.

When it's missing a texture, it looks bright pink in nifskope. In bodyslide, it will have a 'texture missing' or some crap like that written on the texture preview.

Spoiler

image.png.b57751c6481c74abc3bb272dd6efec74.png