SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I have no idea why Vortex is thinking SexLab Story and Story Devious are masters for any of my mod (are you talking about Hormones, Parasites or another?)

Parasites.If Parasites 0331 didn't require Sexlab Story or Story Devious,that's Vortex's problem,I will ignore it.

15 minutes ago, pinky6225 said:

new to the CK but does show when i had a look (trying to work out how to use it)

image.png.1325a236cd3eaa2e28695695d9b835c9.png

When i select

image.png.eaf783d4478fe57714d9cb29ff75f30d.png

Thanks for the clue... then it is either an issue with CK for SE, or with whoever did the conversion.

Here is what CK for LE is showing me:

image.png

10 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Thanks for the clue... then it is either an issue with CK for SE, or with whoever did the conversion.

Here is what CK for LE is showing me:

Pretty sure it's with the conversion. My personal conversion doesn't have the dependency. I'll post it with the bodyslides in a few minutes.

image.png.cb27fd7b6840f0a9f753dd1f586e02ed.png

Whenever I try to use the trigger sex change or transgender curses in the mcm of Hormones, I get a message that seems to say my character is changing genders to the one they were already at, after which either nothing happens or occasionally racemenu opens.  Also, male characters that I tried it with didn't change at all except that their genitals disappeared, and there was just a hole there.  Any ideas why this might be happening?

So I got another CTD and the log said something about Facegen data for sexlab stories devious. I tried to export the data like with the other stories plugin but this time it crashed the creation kit as well.

Spoiler

CKFacegenCrash.png.bbe8701399b6d39fbaca63478904fc8f.png

It worked for most of the actors, but if I try to export LeonoraCowBreton, Nord, Redguard, PetFree, or SheoCow I just get this fatal error and nothing exports. If I open the actors in the editor and try to preview them it also causes the same crash. Except with PetFree who just shows the missing texture exclamation sign thing.

Running into a strange issue with Sexlab Devious Stories (version linked to on page 62 from page 1). For some reason, it's giving me black face on lucas from riverwood and possibly a few other vanilla characters. Still trying to verify the others, but I can confirm that Lucas is definitely getting black face from devious stories. Curious to know if anyone has run into a similar issue.

47 minutes ago, animundi said:

So I got another CTD and the log said something about Facegen data for sexlab stories devious. I tried to export the data like with the other stories plugin but this time it crashed the creation kit as well.

Reveal hidden contents

It worked for most of the actors, but if I try to export LeonoraCowBreton, Nord, Redguard, PetFree, or SheoCow I just get this fatal error and nothing exports. If I open the actors in the editor and try to preview them it also causes the same crash. Except with PetFree who just shows the missing texture exclamation sign thing.

I was getting that when i was trying to do the same for a different NPC, ticking the box here

image.png.63628419f6c7fdac298827ad5b16b5fe.png

Then doing Ctrl + F4 let me do it without the CK crashing and then i went back and unticked (assumed there was a reason for it not being ticked)

54 minutes ago, animundi said:

Reveal hidden contents

Pet Free is a flame atronach in one of the mesh folders for Stories Devious in the BSA file.

If you have not extracted the BSA, it is normal it appears as an exclamation point.

I refreshed the facegen data for the other NPCs and they will be part of the next update in case CK SE chokes if that data is missing to begin with.

9 hours ago, animundi said:

Reveal hidden contents

If you don't have it, get CK fixes

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/20061

9 hours ago, asebw said:

Running into a strange issue with Sexlab Devious Stories (version linked to on page 62 from page 1). For some reason, it's giving me black face on lucas from riverwood and possibly a few other vanilla characters. Still trying to verify the others, but I can confirm that Lucas is definitely getting black face from devious stories. Curious to know if anyone has run into a similar issue.

The dark face is usually a load order issue. A lot of times it also can be fixed by regenerating the facegen with all mods selected that will affect that NPC (instead of just that mod only). If you don't know what mods affect that NPC, you'll need to load up everything in xedit to see the conflicts.

Or take the easy path and use face discoloration fix: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/42441

You will probably need to regenerate facegen anyway for stories, as there's been some NPCs causing CTDs due to facegen issues.

18 hours ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

I installed the 0331 version My vortex reminds me Losing Master file "Sexlab Story.esp and Sexlab Story Devious.esp"

Are these two mods required?The 0131b version didn't mention that.

You might have the old conversion that I uploaded. It was broken. Download the new conversion about 3 pages back. I'm pretty sure that one works. Haven't seen anyone have any issues with it.

24 minutes ago, RoxDox said:

You might have the old conversion that I uploaded. It was broken. Download the new conversion about 3 pages back. I'm pretty sure that one works. Haven't seen anyone have any issues with it.

I updated the link in the first post with the right link to download these two versions.

So..... i genuinely tried to get the Kyne`s Blessing mod added to Skyrim SE, but it really turned out to be very difficult to get to work. Kind of got stuck at the FNIS stage with the "Update FNIS Behavior" button in the FNIS program, but there were some issues with it supposedly not being installed in the correct location and i couldn`t figure out how to get the creature pack properly installed too. Of course, could be because of NMM/Vortex making it act up.

Now. Up until that point, i believe i did manage to install everything properly ( unless some of the files i didn`t download is necessary too ). However, if its not too much to ask, a more simplified, step by step guide would be nice for those such as me that isn`t used to delving into mod installs that are this technical.

Bit of a shame, really. I`d really like to give the mod a try. Still have the required files for Kyne`s Blessing and SexLab stored locally.

If any of that is possible to make the process easier to understand, i`d appreciate some assistance. Or perhaps if possible, a zip folder with everything needed for the mod packed and ready to install without any issues.

16 minutes ago, tonitrulupus said:

Ran into an issue with a wood elf PC, she is missing her feet and hands, do you have a fix for this? It looks to only be while having the first stage of the queens body skin

ScreenShot22.png.38cd01349aaf55c1af8fbc015ae22ea5.png

I am slowly getting back to testing that stage of the quest. I will take another look if it happens to me when I get there.

I am currently in the final part of the quest with Lastelle.

I did run into this issue a few times but I fixed them on my end eventually.

If you used some of the files from Github at some point, make sure there are no local copies of older versions of the meshes on your end.

This skin was an experiment. I will probably replace it with slavetats layers instead.

4 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I am slowly getting back to testing that stage of the quest. I will take another look if it happens to me when I get there.

I am currently in the final part of the quest with Lastelle.

I did run into this issue a few times but I fixed them on my end eventually.

If you used some of the files from Github at some point, make sure there are no local copies of older versions of the meshes on your end.

This skin was an experiment. I will probably replace it with slavetats layers instead.

I does work fine with the succubus's race presents, I am trying try with the wood elf this time, also are you going to have breast movement on this stage? I know that would be later but I was just wondering.

Slave tat layers maybe a easier what to go, I did remove all old versions and ran the body slide SL parasites' CBBE SE if that makes a difference

Progressed a quest a bit more for the milk maid and being sent to Torvalds cave but when i try and enter i'm getting a crash with this in the framework crash log

Possible relevant objects (7)
{
  [   1]    BSTriShape(Name: `Marker_error:0`)
  [   1]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [   1]    BSFadeNode(Name: `Marker_error`)
  [   1]    TESNPC(Name: `Yaeli`, FormId: 2604C090, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp`)
  [  13]    BSFaceGenNiNode(Name: `BSFaceGenNiNodeSkinned`)
  [  17]    TESNPC(Name: `Hunter`, FormId: 000C49DD, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp <- Skyrim.esm`)
  [ 145]    Character(FormId: 2604C091, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp`, BaseForm: TESNPC(Name: `Yaeli`, FormId: 2604C090, File: `SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp`))
}

Tried regenerating the face data in CK like before for the frightened women but that isnt working and when i've tried looking further i'm getting

MODELS: Could not find model actors\character\SL_Stories_Devious\MilkMaid\femalehead.nif
FACEGEN: Non-skinned facegen part 'actors\character\SL_Stories_Devious\MilkMaid\femalehead.nif'.
ASSERTION: Face geometry missing base morph extra data (..\Shared\FaceGen\BSFaceGenMorph.cpp line 179)

In the CK log, do i need to unpack the .bsa's and stick all the files as loose files to be able to edit that? i can see the file mentioned is in the .bsa but dont quite understand how that affects using the CK