SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

1 hour ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

If you look closely, it is not a flat purple of a missing texture but it is more of a fleshy purple/pink.

It is unfortunately close to the missing texture color but it should be ok,

Do you intend to develop the mod with barnacles and spider eggs

image.png.384347d1c5a210daca75fc557f6c425b.pngimage.png.480c38aab5d9b1718af2626b306d73d5.png

I'm forever horny.. i just want to be happy x)  i notice when i sleep/rest with Sexlab Hormones, my arousal is automatically maxed out.. did i do something wrong? tried to change the exposure rate in Sexlab Aroused but.. it still revert to 10.0 upon rest. x.x

Which hormone levels directly affect sleep induced arousal? (Sexlab hormone levels parameters were left as default, as i'm not sure which to change, after c.creation while choosing Nord, Female)

7 hours ago, zarantha said:

It's supposed to be like that. Just double checked my conversation with DBF a few pages back and verified the texture in the bodyslide is the one he is using.

When it's missing a texture, it looks bright pink in nifskope. In bodyslide, it will have a 'texture missing' or some crap like that written on the texture preview.

Hide contents

image.png.b57751c6481c74abc3bb272dd6efec74.png

Ah okay that's great to know! Thank You!

Ah I almost forgot to post my upscaled textures for Parasites here. I used an AI program to automatically upscale most of the parasites (mainly the ones I thought needed it) as well as the queen armor and chaurus armor. You'll have to unpack the .BSA so you can drag and drop these into the textures folder. Oh and feel free to modify or use these however you want. Cheers. 

textures.7z

On 2/20/2021 at 1:46 AM, RoxDox said:

So I noticed that no one ported the Feb 3rd bug fix for Parasites and seeing I did the other one I should probably do this one.

So here you fellas go. Install with MO2 or whatever else you use.

1207197753_KyneBlessing20210131bSE.rar 186.91 MB · 2,324 downloads

Excuse me,

What version of Devious Devices SE works with this version of Parasites ??

Thanks

34 minutes ago, fred200 said:

I will note that I get an immediate CTD on Alisia Painslut when she converts, using DD 4.3.

DD Hotfix is required for me to fix that.

In DD 5.x, DD hotfix is the HDT or No HDT bodyslides. Just build the no HDT versions.

DD hotfix should still be linked in the patches on the 4.3 section of this post:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/99700-devious-devices-se-51-2021-03-24/page/111/?tab=comments#comment-3077930

12 minutes ago, zarantha said:

Old versions aren't supported per the DD author Kimy. If you don't have it already, there's no download for it.

Unfortunate!

No way to test any mods that reference older version, for instance SexLab Parasites, Slaverun, etc.

6 hours ago, gooser said:

Unfortunate!

No way to test any mods that reference older version, for instance SexLab Parasites, Slaverun, etc.

I am using a number of DBF's mods with DD 5.1, the legacy methods haven't been removed yet from DD. That said, I haven't gotten very far, so I may not have hit the problem areas yet.

22 minutes ago, igo55 said:

A while back I asked about a bug that broke the quest line and was told an update fixing it was coming out. Was that meaning a LE update (will be made SE by a third party or at later date)?

Yeah, it will be fixed in LE. Either port the mod to SE yourself by running through CAO or wait for a conversion by someone.

Trying to get this to run with Aylis' modlist but running into animation errors. No t-pose (idles work) but the character just floats around. No walking/jumping/combat animations

The mods i'd like to use are (in that LO):

Devious Devices (5.0 merged SE version).esm

SD+

SD Customisation Addons

Devious Devices.esp

Slaveruin Reloaded

Simple Slavery Plus

Immerslave

So far I've moved the Devious devices .esm's to the top of the load order and have everything else ordered as shown above, BELOW the last sexlab mod in Aylis' order (so SL, SLAL, ZAZ etc are above, as is XPME32 and all the other animations, while the FNIS and Nemesis overwrites are below). To use FNIS and Nemesis together I am using the method described in Aylis thread, which seems to work fine. Animation errors only start once I add the additional sexlab mods

Any tips would be much appreciated

7 hours ago, Hamakabula said:

Trying to get this to run with Aylis' modlist but running into animation errors. No t-pose (idles work) but the character just floats around. No walking/jumping/combat animations

The mods i'd like to use are (in that LO):

Devious Devices (5.0 merged SE version).esm

SD+

SD Customisation Addons

Devious Devices.esp

Slaveruin Reloaded

Simple Slavery Plus

Immerslave

So far I've moved the Devious devices .esm's to the top of the load order and have everything else ordered as shown above, BELOW the last sexlab mod in Aylis' order (so SL, SLAL, ZAZ etc are above, as is XPME32 and all the other animations, while the FNIS and Nemesis overwrites are below). To use FNIS and Nemesis together I am using the method described in Aylis thread, which seems to work fine. Animation errors only start once I add the additional sexlab mods

Any tips would be much appreciated

I've had similar issues with Nemesis only (before I realized it didn't support creatures), so i dropped it. I don't see a problem with FNIS only.

Pretty sure it's something between nemesis and DD, as others have reported animation issues on the DD thread. Or maybe the number of animations, DD, and nemesis. Others have gotten it to work, but it doesn't seem to reliably work for everyone, and no idea on what the differences are. So on the DD thread, it's a consensus that nemesis isn't supported with DD.

On 3/24/2021 at 5:30 PM, zarantha said:

Did you download and install the SD resources? It's not really optional, but is under the optional part. There's a male spriggen too in case you're playing a male.

I am not sure. Thank you a lot for replying and coming with a potential solution, however. I will look it up asap.