SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

Not sure what im missing..

Dowloaded content consumers  (port) of version 14.

Have   sexlab stoies installed, parasites, etc....

According to " The BroodMaiden - in the falmer cave of Chillwind Depths The core of that quest was moved into the SexLab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing) mod. What remains in Chillwind depths is the survivor of a search party for women abducted by the Falmers near Dragon's Bridge. You may start as a survivor yourself Content Consumer Alternate Starts, with a soft link to Parasites if you have it installed as well."

Looking at the CCAS options - there is nothing related to charus or broodmaiden,   except the generic falmer...  but nothing that suggests  a link to stories, nothing titled broodmaiden...   (unless its just not showing up for me)..

any idea what i might be missing?  

4 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

According to " The BroodMaiden - in the falmer cave of Chillwind Depths The core of that quest was moved into the SexLab Parasites (Kyne's Blessing) mod. What remains in Chillwind depths is the survivor of a search party for women abducted by the Falmers near Dragon's Bridge. You may start as a survivor yourself Content Consumer Alternate Starts, with a soft link to Parasites if you have it installed as well."

Looking at the CCAS options - there is nothing related to charus or broodmaiden,   except the generic falmer...  but nothing that suggests  a link to stories, nothing titled broodmaiden...   (unless its just not showing up for me)..

Yeah.I have the same question.Besides,what I have in my CCASV14 is only SEXLAB STORY's.But I didnt install sexlab story anyway.

40 minutes ago, weisuojiushiwd said:

Yeah.I have the same question.Besides,what I have in my CCASV14 is only SEXLAB STORY's.But I didnt install sexlab story anyway.

5 hours ago, Sillius_Maximus said:

That could be a question for the CCAS thread.

Some starts have requirements of race and gender. I don't know if it is the case for that one.

hey guys, I need help, when I try to talk to a non-aggressive creature, no dialogue appears, like I tried to talk to a stray dog and he just barks, I only use this mod here (sexlab dialogues only without SD +) and his recommendations

Anyone has UUNP/BHUNP version for sisterhood of dibella?

Edit - decided to give conversion a try myself. Sisters outfits work just fine, but for some reason i cant seem to get fjotra pure/corrupt outfits to work properly. I build the nice new shape in bodyslide, but it has no effect on ingame mesh.

Enjoying playing though kynes blessing, but I've come to a snag, which as far as I can tell hasn't occurred to anyone else. After the ritual when the elder roots want you to wear the chaurus armour for the first time, I use the power, and the helm equips perfectly but the body part shows up for a split second then disappears. The item is still in my inventory and shows as equipped but doesn't show up on my character. The elder roots also don't recognize it has been equipped.

Edit: Also I don't know if this is relevant to the issue at hand, but given some other posts, should the skin condition have more than one stage? Once my character was first infected, I had the small growth on the nipples, and under the breasts, but it never progressed from there.

Soo, without exception the game keeps crashing upon loading every dream sequence and the Spriggan armor lacks textures.
I honestly have no idea what to do about it!
This is what the crashlog says is the problem:

Unhandled native exception occurred at 0x7FF7BD0A5590 (SkyrimSE.exe+12F5590) on thread 10280!

FrameworkName: NetScriptFramework
FrameworkVersion: 10
FrameworkArchitecture: x64
GameLibrary: SkyrimSE
GameLibraryVersion: 14
ApplicationName: SkyrimSE.exe
ApplicationVersion: 1.5.97.0
VersionInfo: Successfully loaded
Time: 18 Mar 2021 18:23:46.612

Possible relevant objects (4)
{
  [  21]    BSDynamicTriShape(Name: `FemaleHeadNord`)
  [  92]    NiCamera(Name: `WorldRoot Camera`)
  [ 135]    NiCamera(Name: null)
  [ 150]    ShadowSceneNode(Name: `shadow scene node`)

3 hours ago, tasairis said:

...Where's the rest of it?

Sorry, for some reason the stuff I copied cropped out.

But no matter, I fixed that crashing (hopefully) with some creation kit magic.

The textures, however, is still a darn mystery to me.

Has anyone else had an issue where devices won't equip when taken as a slave? I get a debug message saying "equipdevicebystring : FAILED" and it specifies a device type, such as collar, armbinder, etc. I have all the pre-reqs installed and device equipping events form other mods work, just not this one.

1 hour ago, volanthh said:

Has anyone else had an issue where devices won't equip when taken as a slave? I get a debug message saying "equipdevicebystring : FAILED" and it specifies a device type, such as collar, armbinder, etc. I have all the pre-reqs installed and device equipping events form other mods work, just not this one.

Are you using Devious Device 5 by any chance?

18 minutes ago, volanthh said:

I am. I assume I need to use an older version?

I still have not tested my mods with DD5 and I have seen reports that this kind of error may happen because some internal functions I am using have been made obsolete.

7 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I still have not tested my mods with DD5 and I have seen reports that this kind of error may happen because some internal functions I am using have been made obsolete.

Appreciate the reply. I'll try tracking down a DD4 SE download.

3 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Is Sexlab Hormones SE compatible with SLIF/3BBB bodymorph?

I'm not sure if @DeepBlueFrog has finished debugging the issues with it, but Hormones is now supports 2 more scaling types:

- Native SLIF Morph support - Hormones now comes with native support for SLIF 3BBB morphs, with no more need for an external patch. If it's working, it should pass changes to all of the morphs included in the SLHormones/Bodymorph.json to SLIF without any need for an external patch.

To select this option, have SLIF installed and set up the menus without having any of the scaling methods (i.e. bodymorph, NiOverride, etc.) selected.

- Native Bodymorph support - Hormones also supports morph changes natively through racemenu morphs now. See the post here for a guide to setting them up:

Spoiler

3 hours ago, AcesDay said:

Hi I'm currently at the end of chapter 2, but the option to talk to danica about elder roots isnt appearing and now im stuck. Do you have any advice?

If you are using the SE version, make sure to set quest stages 255 and 260:

setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus  255
setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus  260

If you are stuck after the Seed Stone ritual and no transformation happens after a few days, try this:

setstage  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus  290

22 hours ago, ralchemilla said:

Is Sexlab Hormones SE compatible with SLIF/3BBB bodymorph?

As w234aew said it's still being worked on.

However I got to note if you don't have the 3BBB Slif json that was released in the SLIF thread then you would definitely need that to be able to use SLIF for the morphing.

This is seperate from the Hormones json file of course.

Myself I have it working in my game with SLIF/3BBB

4 hours ago, iamwookie said:

As w234aew said it's still being worked on.

However I got to note if you don't have the 3BBB Slif json that was released in the SLIF thread then you would definitely need that to be able to use SLIF for the morphing.

This is seperate from the Hormones json file of course.

Myself I have it working in my game with SLIF/3BBB

That was actually something I wanted to check and was confused about.

From what I could tell, the code that was added from here pushes morphs as a mod event to SLIF, right?

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/22195-sexlab-hormones-february-2021/?do=findComment&comment=3300501 

Does this require further setup in SLIF to handle the mod event, and that's why there's  a json required for SLIF too?