SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

9 hours ago, b_craig@shadeleaf.com said:

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out how to "fix"  the sisterhood mod.  My game crashes when I walk into the last broken tower redoubt room. I understand the fix has something to do with saving something in creation kit.  I have 0 real modding experience.  Is there a walkthrough?  or some other workaround?  

If you install net script framework, it should give you a crash log that will identify which mesh it is.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294

I tried the update. It all seems to work well, no ctd.
Only worries, the vaginal and anal worm appears not on the body of the character but on the ground.

This seems to come from Animted parasite SE.
I tried it without animated and the worm is on my character. When I activate Animated Parasite, the worm is on the ground and yet I took the latest version of Animated Parasite SE.

@DeepBlueFrog

Main post is missing the SD+ file, and i only see a link that redirects to the post with the December updated Resources file. not entirely sure if that's intended or not. letting you know though, in case it something hat needs to be fixed. (EDIT - nevermind, saw your note on the very bottom of the post. i bypassed it the first time thinking it was your sig lol)

a few question though:

1. is Feb or Dec, the last update for SD+ on SE ?

2. will future updates be compatible with both DD 4.3 and 5.0 ?

3. is the "CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide) SE" file also still compatible (and does it support 3BBB) ?

4. the latest versions, do they include the cage fix (which was also a patch from Inte that fixed the cage check at night and made it work properly) ?

thanks

28 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Main post is missing the SD+ file, and i only see a link that redirects to the post with the December updated Resources file. not entirely sure if that's intended or not. letting you know though, in case it something hat needs to be fixed. (EDIT - nevermind, saw your note on the very bottom of the post. i bypassed it the first time thinking it was your sig lol)

a few question though:

1. is Feb or Dec, the last update for SD+ on SE ?

The latest update for SD+ on SE is the January update linked from the first post.

2. will future updates be compatible with both DD 4.3 and 5.0 ?

I can't promise both as some features are changing from DD4 to DD5. Once I adapt the mod to DD5, you can expect things to break when using DD4.

3. is the "CT77_SD+_Slave_Outfit_(bodyslide) SE" file also still compatible (and does it support 3BBB) ?

No idea. I lost track of all the bodyslides and body types conversions.

4. the latest versions, do they include the cage fix (which was also a patch from Inte that fixed the cage check at night and made it work properly) ?

thanks

Probably not, but I can't remember Inte's patch in great details.. Do you know where that patch was posted?

I posted this update in my beta testing thread:

I am seeing more and more memory warnings and crashes in my test games on LE. It could be corruption of my test game from tinkering with mods so much, but it got me thinking again about migrating to SE.

My current plan is to work on a couple of mods at a time, each month, and try to finish their main quests until the 10th year anniversary of Skyrim this November. 

After that, I will pause modding on LE and spend the end of the year migrating to SE. If that works out, that means I will be moving away from LE - for good - at the end of the year, and focus on SE from then on.

2 hours ago, hana120 said:

I tried the update. It all seems to work well, no ctd.
Only worries, the vaginal and anal worm appears not on the body of the character but on the ground.

This seems to come from Animted parasite SE.
I tried it without animated and the worm is on my character. When I activate Animated Parasite, the worm is on the ground and yet I took the latest version of Animated Parasite SE.

It's usually an HDT issue. If you don't have HDT SMP installed, try that.

45 minutes ago, YojimboRatchet said:

here is the thread for it

If you mean "is the whole of Inte SD patch merged with SD+?" Then I am afraid the answer is no.

I merged what I could when I found the time but Inte has very different ideas of what to do with SD.

The cage scene is especially difficult to merge since it involves editing the esp file.

On 2/6/2021 at 10:00 PM, zarantha said:

SLIF should work to bridge the gap to 3bbb, but for some reason it hasn't been working with parasites. It's a known issue with no resolution at this point that I'm aware of.

This is weird, I couldn't find anything wrong with the code yet I also can't register SL Parasites with SLIF using CBBE 3BBB.

2 minutes ago, hana120 said:

I did it. I had to reactivate hdt.
But now I am on the quest where I must go to the underground temple to purify the Whiterun Tree, but I do not know where the temple or the entrance is.

The entrance is under a rug next to one of the beds in the Whiterun Temple.

1 hour ago, MagicManStan said:

Is there anything im supposed to do beyond activating the tonal device to spawn the queen? I get the text pop up saying shes coming through and the quest itself states shes coming through but nothing ever comes.

Check this spoiler if the queen doesn't appear:

Spoiler

When you activate the Tonal device with the key inside the container, the secret Blackreach dragon should appear - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vulthuryol

In Vanilla game, using a Unrelenting Force shout on the glowing orb above the Silent City will summon that dragon.

In Parasites, the shout effect is disabled and using the tonal device summons the dragon... but with a skin as the Chaurus Queen instead.

If the dragon appeared as a dragon, try moving Parasites down your list and make sure no other dragon editing mod overrides the changes from Parasites.

If no dragon appears at all, there could be a bug in the quest. In that case, I will need to know the result of:

sqs  _SLP_QST_QueenOfChaurus

15 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Hide contents

When you activate the Tonal device with the key inside the container, the secret Blackreach dragon should appear - https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Vulthuryol

In Vanilla game, using a Unrelenting Force shout on the glowing orb above the Silent City will summon that dragon.

In Parasites, the shout effect is disabled and using the tonal device summons the dragon... but with a skin as the Chaurus Queen instead.

If the dragon appeared as a dragon, try moving Parasites down your list and make sure no other dragon editing mod overrides the changes from Parasites.

If no dragon appears at all, there could be a bug in the quest. In that case, I will need to know the result of:

Thanks that was the issue. Currently using Diverse Dragons/Deadly dragons so putting the esp below fixed it. Thank you!

23 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Reveal hidden contents

still have no quest or anything for transformation.
I don't pass the time, I do my quests, and at night I rest my character.
How long do I have to wait for the rest???
If it doesn't come, is there a command to make the quest and the transformation appear?

Giving the 2nd to latest GitHub release (not the 6-8H ago one, yesterday's). All seems to be working well.

I haven't tried/spawned it in yet, but I did create a Bodyslide file for the "New" version of the chaurus queen armor.

If the armor behaves correctly under Morphing and doesn't clip, I'll post it.

46 minutes ago, hana120 said:

still have no quest or anything for transformation.
I don't pass the time, I do my quests, and at night I rest my character.
How long do I have to wait for the rest???
If it doesn't come, is there a command to make the quest and the transformation appear?

Assuming you: Followed the quest through (i.e. got to the elder roots talk, retrieved crimson nirnroot, blackreach spores, glowing mushroom and seed stone, and went through the ritual with Danica)

A note: These aren't timed events, they're Devious Device random events.

Check that DD is working (ex. equip plugs and use one of DD's spells to test that events are working).

You have to walk around, change cells by going through doors, complete quests, cast spells, craft, etc. to trigger the events. It's not just a "Use the wait key" timer.

If you've completed the quest upto and including the ritual (i.e. Danica's incantation with the birds while tentacles attack the PC in the sanctuary), it's just a matter of doing enough player actions to trigger the DD event.

I think it increases the likelyhood if the player is in chaurus and falmer locations (ex. Blackreach, Chillwind Depths, etc.), so that would be another avenue.

IF THE RITUAL DIDN'T COMPLETE AS EXPECTED, FOLLOW THESE STEPS:

If Danica didn't go to the Sanctuary and perform the ritual and the PC didn't get attacked by tentacles, load a save Before entering the sanctuary and after retrieving the ingredients.

On entering the temple of Kynareth, attack Danica with a powerful weapon (ex. test sword with 10K damage) to send the AI into bleedout mode. 40 Bounty is put on the player, so have 40 gold in inventory (guards won't seek you out though).

Then, once Danica is in bleedout, heal her using healing hands, and then tell her the PC is ready for the ritual.

This process resets her pathing, allowing the Parasites event to take over from the Base game's "Random walking around the temple" path.