SkyrimLL/DeepBlueFrog mods conversion to SSE

I'm not having a great time trying to figure out what's broken with the Dreamworld portion of SD+.

Slavery part has worked mostly fine so far. Factions are working, and all the events and such are fine, but the issue is with inventory. All of the items that get stolen from me at the start of enslavement supposedly get put in a locker in the Dreamworld. It says in the Guide that once your master is killed, the items get sent back into the corpse of your master so you can loot it. This never happens for me, so I assume the items are still in the Dreamworld locker. However, once I get to the dreamworld, I can move freely around the cell for around 10 seconds before the game freezes (Not a CTD, but a freeze specifically, which in my experience is rarer than the game just up and closing down). Without fail, every time. Not just current saves, but even on new ones. I use the console to coc there, and it freezes after 10 seconds, with the same happening if I sleep in front of the shrine as well. Logs don't tell me anything, and there's no conflicts or incompatilibities I can find, so honestly I have no clue.

This wouldn't bother me much, as I don't much care for the Dreamworld part of the mod, but the fact that every time I get enslaved my inventory essentially gets teleported to a location I cannot go to without my game freezing, it's a bit of a problem.

I tried looking through known issues in the github page, and through this forum but couldn't find anyone with a similar issue. As a workaround I'm trying to use the console to prid the ID of the container and dump its contents into my inventory, but I can't get the ID of the locker, even after looking through with SSEdit. A weird workaround, but honestly it's simpler than figuring out what's breaking the Dreamworld. Is it possible that what I'm trying even works? i.e "prid [ID of the slave locker]" ; "removeallitems player"?

Modwat.ch if anyone needs that to help: https://modwat.ch/u/gayafaltaccount

9 hours ago, Leggo_bro said:

Hi there, downloaded kyne's blessing for SE for MO2 but I'm having trouble starting it up. It will just return to mod manager and won't open Skyrim. Is there a mod I'm missing?

I know this is the LE version, but the requirements are still needed. You can find the SE versions of these mods. 

Look under the requirements part to see what you're missing. 

@DeepBlueFrog I am currently in the cellar to honningbrew meadery and the quest will not update for "The Truth". I got the update once, then as soon as I slept in front of the shrine the stage was removed from my journal and Sanguine said I wasn't ready yet. Now I can't get the journal to update again to allow me to continue with the quest. 

I have tried to set the stage for the quest, but the console commands can't find the quest id. 

Is my pc’s magicka supposed to get hit bad after curing self from tentacle monster in mcm.  I cured her finally after like 16 game days infected.  Magicka is 0 and will not auto fill the magicka pool.  Or is this a symbiotic relationship, and she’s just getting hit from the lose?

36 minutes ago, leesjig said:

Is my pc’s magicka supposed to get hit bad after curing self from tentacle monster in mcm.  I cured her finally after like 16 game days infected.  Magicka is 0 and will not auto fill the magicka pool.  Or is this a symbiotic relationship, and she’s just getting hit from the lose?

I can't remember what effect I added to the tentacle monster. That parasite and the Living Armor will be redesigned in the next version. They are more of tests or placeholders for now. 

The withdrawal from a symbiotic relationship is a good idea though :)

23 hours ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

I can't remember what effect I added to the tentacle monster. That parasite and the Living Armor will be redesigned in the next version. They are more of tests or placeholders for now. 

The withdrawal from a symbiotic relationship is a good idea though :)

Ok cool, didn’t know if I needed to wait 10 days.  I did re-infect her with the tentacle monster and magicka went back to normal like before, so thats why symbiotic idea.  Ok do more testing, then reload an old save before the tentacle infection.  What id like to see is when the tentacle monster suckles a desired amount of milk, tentacles come out of her back and start flogging her ass.  That’s a good relationship.

Sorry my bad.  When upgraded to the latest parasites KyneBlessing20210131a SE...In vortex left the older ver. active.  vortex usually disables the older version for you, but not this time.  so I had two ver. of parasites enabled in vortex.  this was screwing up my magicka pool.  manually disable the older version of parasite in vortex.  All is good now with my magicka after curing self of tentacle monster from the mcm.  newb mistake. 

On 2/18/2021 at 2:38 AM, Fuzzy_Fox said:

I know this is the LE version, but the requirements are still needed. You can find the SE versions of these mods. 

Look under the requirements part to see what you're missing. 

@DeepBlueFrog I am currently in the cellar to honningbrew meadery and the quest will not update for "The Truth". I got the update once, then as soon as I slept in front of the shrine the stage was removed from my journal and Sanguine said I wasn't ready yet. Now I can't get the journal to update again to allow me to continue with the quest. 

I have tried to set the stage for the quest, but the console commands can't find the quest id. 

I have all the requirements downloaded and I had them before I downloaded this mod but it still cannot launch Skyrim when I press run

Using the most current version of Sexlab Parasites SE and completed the ritual but nothing has advanced since. Ive gotten a few pops ups about cramps and my skin turning red for a moment. This went on for awhile with no changes with it happening intermittently. Ive tried sleeping for a couple weeks and also just playing normally for a couple of days as well but still getting the same message pop up. Am supposed to do something further to advance it or does it simply take time for it to happen.

12 minutes ago, MagicManStan said:

Using the most current version of Sexlab Parasites SE and completed the ritual but nothing has advanced since. Ive gotten a few pops ups about cramps and my skin turning red for a moment. This went on for awhile with no changes with it happening intermittently. Ive tried sleeping for a couple weeks and also just playing normally for a couple of days as well but still getting the same message pop up. Am supposed to do something further to advance it or does it simply take time for it to happen.

Once you both experienced a change of skin and the vaginal tentacle coming out, the quest stage should advance.

4 minutes ago, DeepBlueFrog said:

Once you both experienced a change of skin and the vaginal tentacle coming out, the quest stage should advance.

Oh ok. Ill try redoing the ritual to see if that fixes it as Danica never came down for the ritual. The quest itself also disappeared from my quest log. Will look into it further. Thanks for replying.

On 1/30/2021 at 8:51 PM, tznvlw said:

@DeepBlueFrog

Ported Sexlab Alicia Painslut 20210131 and Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131 For SSE by me?

SexLab Alicia Painslut 20210131SSE.7z 108.01 MB · 344 downloads

Sanguine Debauchery enhanced 20210131SSE.7z 28.19 MB · 876 downloads

For Textures, no any change, so  download it from (SexLab_Sanguine's_Debauchery_Enhanced_[SD_+]_Resources_2020-12-25_converted) :

And please thanks @zarantha

Short tested, no problem?

Optimized textures and meshes for SSE

Please install the mod with mod manager

help why is alicia bald. what else do i need to download

34 minutes ago, b_craig@shadeleaf.com said:

I'm having a really hard time trying to figure out how to "fix"  the sisterhood mod.  My game crashes when I walk into the last broken tower redoubt room. I understand the fix has something to do with saving something in creation kit.  I have 0 real modding experience.  Is there a walkthrough?  or some other workaround?  

There is a workaround to continue the quest until someone fixes the broken mesh or texture that causes the crash for SE.

Spoiler

Go in the Temple in Markarth and look for a chest on the wall behind Mother Hamal's throne (in the main chamber of the Inner Sanctum).

You will find copies of the letters you need to retrieve from the sisters.

I added that as a fallback solution because too many people couldn't find the missing sisters.

For SE Hormones users, the current GitHub version includes the Bodymorph patch in its source, and it looks like @DeepBlueFrog compiled it as well.

If you'd like to try it, it's now available on GitHub. Just follow the conversion steps of choice (body skeleton/mesh/texture replacement for Honey, Aegis's makeup files if wanted).

The only other thing that's necessary is a bodymorph.json. I posted one Here:

Users can tune the morph values to their preference, as long as the "Breasts", "Belly", and "Butt" morphs aren't set to 0. I detailed how and why here:

On another note, I think the Bodyslide files @zarantha made for Parasites may need to be updated for the current Parasite armors. The "Body" files

Spoiler

(i.e. the chaurus queen armor)

Differ between the Bodyslide generated files and the github. Not just in that "One is generated from bodyslide for SE, one is not", but that DBF updated the armor and the Bodyslide files are based on the old one.

Spoiler

BetaBodyCompar.thumb.png.d7fd9e8b2779eb6e6410f2f649386139.png

On the left is the file generated by Zarantha's bodyslide files, and on the right is the base mesh currently in the parasites GitHub.

56 minutes ago, w234aew said:

On another note, I think the Bodyslide files @zarantha made for Parasites may need to be updated for the current Parasite armors. The "Body" files

Yeah he mentioned that he was looking at different armors. I'll update once it's released, just in case things change again. The ones I did are current as of Parasites 2021-01-31b (updated on Feb 2).