What really makes you happy?

4 minutes ago, Kendo 2 said:

Twitter and Facebook acting like authoritarian nutjobs, putting section 230 on the fast track for review and oversight.

While I was livid at first, I had to step back, take a deep breath and realize........they are cutting their own throats.  Much like BLM and the rioting.  At this rate, all the crazies may put themselves out to pasture.  All they had to do was hold the crazy in for just a few more weeks.  But nope.  That crazy was built up to epic levels and it just had to come out!!!  ROFL!!!

7 minutes ago, gregathit said:

While I was livid at first, I had to step back, take a deep breath and realize........they are cutting their own throats.  Much like BLM and the rioting.  At this rate, all the crazies may put themselves out to pasture.  All they had to do was hold the crazy in for just a few more weeks.  But nope.  That crazy was built up to epic levels and it just had to come out!!!  ROFL!!!

Facebook being deemed a monopoly Monday is what started it.  They wigged out and blocked the Judiciary Committee's account for talking about crack pipes and laptops.  THAT'S what started all this; and it's fucking hilarious.  Then Twitter splattered their Zero on the flattop too.  I've never seen the Streisand Effect work so well...or so fast. :classic_laugh:

4 hours ago, Kendo 2 said:

This is pretty savage...especially printing out a fake coupon.

Pretty funny. I was such a sap when I was young. I remember being sent to get bolt stretchers and back-blast bags when I was in the army and the key to the v door in the oilfield. So the next time I was sent to get something that I couldn't imagine existed I blew it off only to find out it was real and was needed in a hurry.

1 hour ago, Kendo 2 said:

This is the kind of shit that happens when someone doesn't understand that fetishes can't be pushed outside of their boundaries. What a dipshit scum, good riddance.

Also is it just me or does anyone else get a bad feeling from "self help" coaches in general? Because most of them tend to be really exploitative, i have yet to see a "self help" coach give actual, practical and substantial advice on anything. And why would they? Giving people real advice means less people to buy their stupid courses. And speaking of courses, what exactly are their accomplishments that give their "self help" courses any weight?

Reminds me of Tai Lopez. Fake being rich until you bag enough morons to get rich off of for real. I mean this guy sold real estate courses when he didn't know what a fucking cap rate is! They teach you that shit in highschool! This is like someone telling you how to be a better racecar driver when they don't know how to heel and toe, or someone telling you how to cook bruschetta when they can't even cook rice properly lmao.

TL;DR Don't trust frauds.