The funny I noticed is that when I transformed into a beast form, I instantly get blackout. But I was fine afterward. The captor seems to have invincibility against any attack from me. I managed to "break the loop" by using roar of the pack and let my comrade kill em all. Speaking of which, I wish I know how many rounds or configurable rounds before I got my first blackout. I started to believe that it was a never ending sex scene.

Disclaimer: I plugged it in SSE as is just to see how it looks like and dont have DD installed.

9 hours ago, Darkwing241 said:

I would hate to see it go the way of DCL where I people want features A, B and C but can't use it because of features D, E and F.

In almost all cases, DCL will let you turn features on and off individually, so I'm not sure DCL is a good example of a bundle of good and bad features.

If DiD were to have the level of feature-toggle support that DCL has, it would be great.

On a different topic. How about some kind of support for situations where quest NPCs will not play along with your defeat?

In that case could we get some way to "abort" a failed defeat in debug?

19 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

If DiD were to have the level of feature-toggle support that DCL has, it would be great.

Reminds me of the time Kimy made their Prison system non-negotiable thereby clashing with other prison mods. That was hilarious.

That said DCL is a big kid now and therefore harder to mod effectively without something breaking.

1 hour ago, Darkpig said:

Reminds me of the time Kimy made their Prison system non-negotiable thereby clashing with other prison mods. That was hilarious.

It wasn't actually on purpose though.

I'm not 100% convinced that DCL crime is working as intended, even now. But as you say, it's big.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:14 PM, Code Serpent said:

• Bimbo-Triggered by sufficient Sex Addiction. Your character will learn skills much more slowly, spells will require much more magicka to cast, weapons will cost much more stamina to swing, speech will be decreased significantly, and you will be begging everyone for sex every few hours. However, you will get a large discount from all male vendors, and you will be able to stop combat with anything by having sex with it.

This one has enormous potential.  Like for instance...what if the NPC's that the Bimbo had sex with in order to stop combat decides she's worth keeping and take her home...over her objections, naturally. Of course she'd literally be in no *cough* position to object.  "Hey!  She's great...let's enslave her!" *while holding the Bimbo down for sex*  There's so much potential for things going sideways from that. 

6 hours ago, Celedhring said:

This one has enormous potential.

But Hormones + SD+ already do this exact thing. With an elaborate Bimbo transformation.

So it wouldn't so much be a killer feature for DiD, as a reinvention of an existing one that you can already have, and is already largely compatible with DiD.

Might get more return-on-effort by implementing a situation where you can get SD+ enslaved by DiD instead of rescued?

That would be a great feature to have, with fairly little effort involved.

And if you have DF, it could enslave through that in appropriate cases too. (Makes a DF compatible follower who looks like a bandit but is faction OK).

More synergy means a more joined-up experience for players. Instead of trying to be DCL and do everything in one mod, "my way or the highway", work with others.

There are so many other great features that could be in DiD, and that have been proposed. Time saved means we could get them sooner.

I can't get the rescue to trigger, no matter what character level or trauma level. I know that it is based on a probability calculation but it must be really unlikely. Is there some parameter I haven't thought of? If not, is there a way to trigger it manually?

Hello,

I found a problem with the mod arousal creature during the rape event of dragonborn in distress.
a creature engages the player while the player is involved with the rape event,that break the immersion,but no ctd or bad other things:)
i did not see this problem with defeat mod.do you know how can i fix that?
just for know,there is a way to take of the stolen part?really hard to find my good stuff after:)
thanks for your good mod

Did another test run.

Problems are still the same mostly:

- Option to disable Trauma completelty is still missing. Other mods at least allow to manage the effect time, this one doesent. Days are just... way too much for my playstyle. Hours at best. 

- Debuffs when beeing captured are insane and game breaking :( -> carry weight debuff combined with other mods drawbacks (apropos 2, barefoot realism, fillherup, movement debuff when having 0% stamina etc.) will cause the player to not beeing able to move at all. To play this mod I still have to cheat my carryweight with console commands. 

At the moment I would say this mod is basically incompatible with every other mod that adds speed debuffs ?

I "think" I managed to escape for the first time ever.

Made the NPC run circles around a rock and then used the advantage to get to the door first without beeing seen. With the normal debuffs (carryweight negative) this would ve been absolutly impossible. 

The NPC that "guarded" me, followed me outside btw... He spawned there next to me even when he was 20 yards behind me indoors.

So... I dont understand how you are ever supposed to be able to escape that way. Attacking NPC is mostly useless, the only thing you can do is wait for them to sleep? 

Will try around more...

It would be totally awesome if there would be a message that tells me that I successfully escaped. I think the only thing that made me think I "escaped" was the fact that the pursuing NPC turned hostile all of a sudden.

I still really love the base functionality and ideas of this mod. 

3 hours ago, Nymra said:

-snip-

I agree with them.. an option to really turn off/on and change the effect time of trauma would be in line with some of those other mods that inflict debuffs via rape/sex/ect. Curiously though, from what I first thought was a part of the mod...the first few times I let this mod take care of the defeat aspects of combat...I was moving around extremely slowly, and sometimes stopping for..quite a while, and I don't even use any of those other rape/debuff mods other than Defeat. It made it almost impossible to escape the captor, let alone try to kill him with my best weapon gone...in fact, lets talk about that, the theft aspect of this mod. An option to control it would also be good, like leaving your equipped items alone, or even being able to designate what items(or gold if you'd will it) that won't get stolen at all. I do like the jail rape system....but there seems to be a bit of a problem, at least on my end. If I try to wait, or sleep while in jail, and it's using this mod to regulate how jail works,(Sleeping doesn't instantly serve your time...but I do like that aspect. Sometimes the PC wakes up to be raped. xD) 8 times out of 10, I will crash to desktop. I'm not sure what's causing this, because I don't have any other mods that alter jail time. And finally, one little nitpic of mine. I would like it if after a rape, more than one animation would be used for being down on the ground, kinda like how Defeat handles it. It would be cool if it randomly chose from, sitting but doubled over, and lying on your back or stomach, twitching every so often as if the excess semen was spilling out of whatever orifice that was abused.

This has a compatibility issue with SexLab Adventures where SLA will start a scene right in the middle of a sex scene already playing from DiD. SLA doesn't do that with any other mod. Does anyone know if there's a way for me to fix this?

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

The NPC that "guarded" me, followed me outside btw... He spawned there next to me even when he was 20 yards behind me indoors.

That's my experience too. You escape, get some distance away, then they port next to you and a rape starts.

I think the problem is something in the rape startup is incredibly slow, so DiD thinks its recaptured you much earlier but doesn't stop you moving. Then you run and run and run, and finally the recapture script that started 20 or 30 seconds ago executes.

This can't be "normal" script lag. I have other scripts executing with sub-second response times. DiD must call something that causes it to block.

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

Debuffs when beeing captured are insane and game breaking :( -> carry weight debuff combined with other mods drawbacks (apropos 2, barefoot realism, fillherup, movement debuff when having 0% stamina etc.) will cause the player to not beeing able to move at all.

That's just shock, it's temporary. Read the descriptions.

38 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I think what @Nymra is getting at is that DiD acts as if it's the only thing debuffing the PC's movement rate, but it, and carry-capacity may already be significantly debuffed.

Personally, DiD is really not on my radar as a source of this problem, because so many other mods are causing it all the time - I wouldn't even notice if DiD caused it.

However, I would suggest not touching carry capacity at all, as this has a tendency to result in a PC that is glued to the floor.

Changes to movement rate can easily stack to -100, with a similar outcome, but movement rate "fixers" will usually stop that persisting indefinitely.

Between DD and RND (which I'm still stuck with because I started my game before SLS could support iNeed), I'm stuck to the floor far too often.

Most often, the cause is some mod that suddenly nukes my carry capacity, and if I'm even a single point over capacity I cannot move at all.

I'm not sure why this is, as DD could set your carry capacity to -500 and you could still move. Maybe it's how the capacity is modified that causes this?

For these reasons I'm adding an extremely aggressive movement rate fixer into SLD.

I guess if you want to have this mechanic, making movement changes completely optional isn't a bad idea. Something for the future perhaps?

Really, the only mod I want to change my movement speed or carry capacity is SLD, because I can easily cap the magnitude of its changes.

On 8/9/2019 at 5:37 PM, Nymra said:

Option to disable Trauma completelty is still missing. Other mods at least allow to manage the effect time, this one doesent. Days are just... way too much for my playstyle. Hours at best. 

21 hours ago, Taven said:

an option to really turn off/on and change the effect time of trauma would be in line with some of those other mods that inflict debuffs via rape/sex/ect.

17 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I guess if you want to have this mechanic, making movement changes completely optional isn't a bad idea.

Fine, I'll add options to disable all this stuff. But I reserve the right to berate you all for using them in the options menu. ?

Just thinking if there was a way that trauma time line or the extent of it could be so how tied in to sexlab which tracks the players sexual animation and keeps a record of them . Basically the more sex one has the less time it takes to recover for a bad experience , there would need to be a default trauma effect or recovery time frame. Why because a extremely sexual character aka hooker , sex slave ..

Should be lower than one who does not have a lot of sexual contact.

1 hour ago, Code Serpent said:

Fine, I'll add options to disable all this stuff. But I reserve the right to berate you all for using them in the options menu. ?

I dont want to be overly critical. Please understand. I am really longing for a mod like yours, but in the past 2-3 years of USING mods I had to drop a good bunch of nice mod attempts just because they had little compatibility and mostly no options to change that :(

I know Trauma is temporary, but you have to understand that 10 hours of game time is not temporary but long term temporary.

Especially when you cannot move away from the spot you are brought to after blackout without console cheating :)

I am currently usind DiD alongside Prison Overhaul Patched. 

Now I dont know if it is DiD but it seems the normal dialogue of guards suddenly sends me to a vanilla prison instead of arresting me through POP.

I have a bounty on me (from POP) and I get 22 days of prison. It looks like vanilla prison, but I cannot wait or do anything (no sleeping in bed either). 
At the door is a bread and a mead. 
Is this the DiD Prison possibly interfering? 
The only way I can get POP to start at the moment is by using the surrender key it provides. 

Anybody else? 

Or could anybody describe how the Prison feature of this Mod works and how I can identify it beeing triggered? Can it even be triggered by the guard dialogue in the first place? 

17 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I know Trauma is temporary, but you have to understand that 10 hours of game time is not temporary but long term temporary.

Especially when you cannot move away from the spot you are brought to after blackout without console cheating :)

20 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

As he said, the movement slowdown is not effect from trauma. You can move normally with just waiting a couple hours, 3 to be safe. The quick wait menu is not disabled.

I noticed that as soon as the mod became active I was hit with a 25% skill penalty for a generic "Addiction." It doesn't specify what I'm addicted to and I don't know how I can get rid of it. In the MCM I don't appear to be addicted to anything.

EDIT: Oh no now it's up to 50%!

EDIT 2: And now it's gone. :D

3 hours ago, rbanzai said:

I noticed that as soon as the mod became active I was hit with a 25% skill penalty for a generic "Addiction." It doesn't specify what I'm addicted to and I don't know how I can get rid of it. In the MCM I don't appear to be addicted to anything.. 

I made a patch for that some day ago to greatly reduce the skill penalty:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/116018-dragonborn-in-distress/page/30/?tab=comments#comment-2708633

When playing with this mod you are almost guaranteed to have some addiction always high level, in occasion it's almost a game goal to get them high ?  So when you are backed into living poorly you can't even level up pickpocketing or sneak with 75% skill reduction, it would take eternity.

1 hour ago, Dovahbear91 said:

Is there any way to use this with defeat? I really like the mod and think its one of the best defeat mods out there but I dont want to lose the dawn guard and dragon born enemies. Any suggestions?

Maybe try disabling all defeat recognition conditions in Defeat?