30 minutes ago, PikaKen said:

Hello, is it odd that the mod's MCM does not show up at all on a new game? Or does it need some other requirements?

Only got the 1.62 main framework & aroused redux installed.

Well if you don't have SkyUI installed, there being no MCM is normal. ;) Post your real, full order.

In my case, the MCM appeared as normal on a new game.

1 hour ago, Lupine00 said:

Can somebody who has played this explain how it works in DBiD in practice?

I'd like to know this too. In my case, I was able to walk out normally. The bandits did not turn hostile. But then I did port the mod to SE, so I'm not in the best position to report findings.

2 hours ago, PikaKen said:

I found the issue, it was the mod, Simple Slavery Plus. Disabling it made this mod appear in the MCM again

Bug found @Code Serpent

I use DiD with SS+ and the MCM shows up

(DiD is even below SS+ atm in load order)

you sure you installed SS+ right?

missing MCM can be caused by other mods getting stuck

you could check if you miss more than one MCM

or if you have all requirements of the requirements

17 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I use DiD with SS+ and the MCM shows up

(DiD is even below SS+ atm in load order)

you sure you installed SS+ right?

missing MCM can be caused by other mods getting stuck

you could check if you miss more than one MCM

or if you have all requirements of the requirements

Yup, I have SS+ installed correctly.
DiD is installed below SS+ and I've checked three times just to make sure.

Only SS+ shows up on MCM while DiD does not.

8 hours ago, Krynn said:

I was attacked outside of vampires, after the surrender and the rape of my companion, I was inside a ruin and was killed.
Unfortunately I do not know the name, I reloaded afterwards. somewhere west of rorikstatt.

8 hours ago, souldead341 said:

My test with this has the issue where the bandits in the dungeons turned hostile again immediately after the teleport to a jail cell, specifically the fort due west of Whiterun (I don't recall the actual name).  I'm also unable to surrender again while escaping, which doesn't make much sense to me. 

I also got stuck in scenery after teleporting in the silent moons camp interior area.

I'll look into this. I think I need to tweak the factions I set up that are supposed to stop aggression.

You should be able to jump out of your wounded animation after being teleported.

5 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How exactly are you supposed to escape post-defeat if you can't fight, and are slowed to a walk? (And possibly deviced as well).

In DA or Defeat, or DA+Defeat, this might repeat once or twice, but then you'll get a "ported away" outcome, unless you turned them all off, or you'll get enslaved.

Either way, you get an end to the rape-loop without too much pointless rape-looping.

Also, how does this interact with SD+ or DF or SS? Are there any slavery outcomes? Or is that not a thing?

The "Shock" trauma effect you get should only last a few hours. If you wait to recover from it, you might be abused again, but you'll have the stamina to potentially run out of the dungeon and escape.

Also, if you know that there aren't any enemies guarding the entrance, if you killed them all, for example, then you can just make a run for the exit immediately.

Your captors will only become aggressive once you've changed location. ie, When you change cells, or wander too far from their exterior camp.

7 hours ago, orgs1n said:

Gave this a run on SSE, after resaving it in the 64-bit CK. Seems to work well. Manually surrendering works, the scenes work, and my PC ended up in bondage and debuffed. The concept is very promising and the mod appears to work very smoothly and reliably! I'll definitely be testing this more!

I understand that you don't want to get into the "items stolen + retrieve quest", but could you have the PC's items unequipped? It seems strange for her to be redressed after being raped and held in captivity.

Also, the PC was able to walk out her place of detention (White River Watch) without the bandits going hostile. This was tested in a new game that I don't believe has any other mods in it that alter NPC factions/AI.

You should uncheck "Victims Redress" in SexLab. Then your character should stay stripped.

For the moment, your captors become aggressive only once you've changed location. So, if there isn't anyone guarding the entrance on the outside, you should be able to just walk out. I'll see about improving the captor's ai in the future.

11 hours ago, Plaguetard said:

A slider for how far your PC can fall into trauma. I am interested in the need to drink or take skooma. Not sure if I would use the hysterical or broken setting. A slider or options for how deep you go into each level might help also. IE in SL Skooma Whore you can set how addicted you get between I think easy, medium, or hard. I forget the settings.

If able to toggle off/on each of the addiction aspects. I don't use milk mod myself, and I like the whore setting except I've never been big on Chastity Belts and usually disable them. So maybe if each addiction had a menu to toggle certain parts on/off. It would just allow some more customization.

8 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

How does the combat defeat handle a follower?  For example, if the PC loses enough health to trigger a surrender but the follower is still healthy, does combat continue until the follower is defeated too?  (That would be similar to the "All Down" setting in Defeat.)

7 hours ago, karlpaws said:

I'll be giving the mod a shot in the next couple days myself.

Possible name for the sleep addiction idea, if that works: Depression

"Why bother getting out of bed / leave the house? I'll just get beaten and raped anyway."

Cure for it could be time spent in a town temple perhaps?

I'll look into adding some toggles to the addiction effects. However, I'll likely add an option to lock options if your character is traumatized, similar to Cursed Loot's MCM.

I'll also look into adding a different relief for Broken characters. However, becoming Broken is extremely difficult, as you would have to be abused by at least 30 people or creatures in a short space of time, so this is somewhat low priority.

If your character surrenders, all of your followers will surrender as well.

19 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I'll look into this. I think I need to tweak the factions I set up that are supposed to stop aggression.

You should be able to jump out of your wounded animation after being teleported.

Have the same isue and tried the sv command on various bandits in treva's whatch. Only one of them have a script related to this mod, the only one not agroing and the only one that was in the exterior when my character surrendered. So, basically, no alias has been equipped on the bandits in the interior when teleported.

This mod sounds amazing!

suggestions:

- tie-in with Sexual Fame mod, it would help greatly

- if possible, add addiction to sex with a specific race (or even gender)

- considering the defeat part of the mod also includes creatures, also make a creature loving or even creature sperm addiction

- for both upper suggestions maybe the lovers could sense you are a whore for their kind and approach you themselves, force-greet and demand sex from you. some check mechanic would then determine (maybe stamina, magicka, speech skill, etc.) if you can successfully say no. since creatures can't speak they would just mount you without going aggro (lovers for Oblivion had something like this with notification "you were taken by surprise and mounted"). this mechanic would replace some other mods, especially older mods that haven't been updated in a long time

- too much traumatic experiences leading to insomnia

- security debuff: after being raped in dungeons/forts/etc. going into them again without a follower would induce anxiety or PTSD

- Scotophobia: being in the dark (night, dungeons) would raise anxiety, lower magicka, maybe use the apparitions effect from Brain Rot disease; would be fantastic if mod would come with some spooky creaking noises sound fx that would play in dungeons and maybe some terrifying growling noises to play during night outside

- Mysophobia: Bathing in Skyrim, debuffs from not staying clean or going to dirty places

- visiting taverns might end up with gang-bang or sleeping in them to wake up to being raped

- Masochist - continuing abuse after state of broken may leading to addiction for abuse

- Beeing Female: buffs or debuffs from the race that impregnated the player; addiction to being pregnant; asking for sex in second trimester or being more succeptible to force-greet sex or mount by creatures of the same race as the one that impregnated

Great mod! although surrendering seems kinda buggy on rape events bandits randomly turn hostile, manual surrender also feels buggy like there is some problem to detect surrender i need to try few times to actually surrender.

Would love to see some nasty dialogues with bandits, basic stuff like: let me go, is there anything i can do....etc   

This seems like a dream mod! I really want to give it a try and will be keeping an eye on it, though I am anxious about getting rid of some of the mods this one attempts to replace (such as Defeat and Skooma Whore).

I love the idea of it though and I reeeaaallly want this to be in my game! :classic_wub: Some of the suggestions people are making sound great as well, but just what's here is amazing!

Hmm, I shall follow this one with great intrigue. Once you get it stable, let me know if you want to convert it over to SE, and I'll help you out. I haven't booted up Oldrim in years, ever since I got my current PC, so SE is my main go to for Skyrim these days. And I think you are the one who has finally combined elements attempted by various other mods into one comprehensive, dynamic system.

Sounds really good. I wanted to get rid of Defeat for a while now. So how does it work with Simple Slavery? Is there a chance to get sold into slavery at all after being defeated and "used"? There should be a slight chance for this to happen as combat defeat is more or less the only way to trigger Simple Slavery for me at the moment.

10 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

How exactly are you supposed to escape post-defeat if you can't fight, and are slowed to a walk? (And possibly deviced as well).

In DA or Defeat, or DA+Defeat, this might repeat once or twice, but then you'll get a "ported away" outcome, unless you turned them all off, or you'll get enslaved.

Either way, you get an end to the rape-loop without too much pointless rape-looping.

Also, how does this interact with SD+ or DF or SS? Are there any slavery outcomes? Or is that not a thing?

My character was defeated by a bear (I had Creature checked in the menu) outside Ivarstead.  Got raped 4 times in a row then started walking (slowly) toward town.  The bear followed peacefully for about 1-2 minutes real time then attacked again.  My character cast a healing spell then was able to run when health was near 40%.  Made it to the bridge and the bear left.  The Trauma stat reached 6.  Continued with the game from there.

Took on a follower and converted her to a DCL XDFF follower.  After 2 days the sex stats in DBiD reached 50 - 100 and my character has a sex-addict crisis about 2 times per day resulting in a masturbation animation.

I don't think I'd attempt using this mod with SD+ (but it would work) probably be big trouble with Devious Follower, but it seems to be OK using the "More Rules for Dominant Followers" mod and DCL.

I note you should pause the action when you get a screen notice of a pending animation.  If you just rush on doing more stuff the lag will build up with time.  Worst case scenario isn't too bad just save then restart the game to clear away the lag.

4 hours ago, spoonsinger said:

Out of curiosity can JUGs be used as a substitute for pumps if you don't have pumps installed?

Not currently, though I will look into adding support for JUGs, and Soul Gem Oven at some point in the future as alternatives to MME.