Firstly, great mod. This seems much less intensive than having the other mods that it replaces installed. Thank you! I have a couple requests.

-Is there a way to replace or disable the surrender dialogue of the player? I use a custom voice from Nexus, and it is a little immersion breaking?

-Is there any way to add custom races/creatures to the list of offenders?

2 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

One feature that I do miss from Defeat is what makes this mod anticlimactic. You basically decide when you want to just get up and leave.

Good comments.  On this one, I think your motivation is to leave before getting assaulted again and more trauma.  In an interior cell, it seems that getting far enough away to trigger aggro again is leaving the cell, so yeah you can just walk out, assuming that the initial debuff wears off before another assault triggers.

If each round of assault carried the (optional) risk of Simple Slavery, you'd be really motivated to get away as soon as possible.  

2 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

I know a lot of these scenarios are ripped right from Defeat, but it does some things very well that you'd miss out on if you disabled Player as Victim. What I love about your mod is unlike Defeat, it lasts, so it has depth.

This.  I like the depth that DiD offers and it has enormous potential.  I get that it's not trying to clone Defeat, but it's missing features from Defeat that I can't give up, mostly the Post Assault outcomes.  In Defeat I have robbery set to 100% (if they're bandits they should rob you), configured to take all items worth more than a certain value (even robbers don't want your smelly old boots).  Getting my stuff back gives me a good reason to come back for revenge.  Knowing that I might not be able to means that I have to keep a set or two of backup equipment in a safe location. 

I'd also really miss Defeat's option that followers must be defeated too.  Defeat handles that well, with a lengthy downed period for the player while the follower fights on.  Can I recover in time?  That makes the moment very tense.  And a chance for a Simple Slavery outcome is an opportunity to take a break from adventuring. 

This mod does a lot of good things, and I'm following it with interest; I'm just struggling thinking about features in Defeat that I'd miss too much right now.  Still, the amount of content in DiD is impressive, especially so soon after release. 

Great mod you created there so far.

(wilderness cell, DiD defeat)

Interesting synergy with DEC and SD+

DEC = adds chance to get enslaved after rape if vulnerable (150 chance on local SD enslavement) = enslavement on the spot, also: adds more DDs

SDcages + SDpatches= great to have more bandits and cages everywhere (SDpatches managed to move the trauma ridden PC into the cage^^)

SD+ = to get enslaved via DEC during or after DiD defeat/rape scenes

DiD= defeat and calm for banits + rape scene + low chance to escape thru DiD defeat mechanics

(NDUN helpless feature if naked + deactivated NDUNdefeat) = makes sure all bandits stay friendly even if bandits spawn later in same cell (via SDcages)

just played around a bit, the possibilities, THE POSSIBILITIES

Something that happened from time to time in Defeat set to no transition was my player would go down and one or two attackers would start molesting her while the followers kept fighting in the background and could sneak attack the busy rapists. So the PC was kinda bait. It fit in well with Devious Followers any chance of something like that, or the followers running off when the PC is defeated yelling "she's all yours" and coming back berating the stupid PC after you escape, or buying you back in a slave auction.

8 hours ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

This sounds great, thanks! :)

I'm wondering though, not-listed creatures will just kill you?

You should be able to surrender to any animals. I'll add a generic defeat option to non-listed creatures in the future.

7 hours ago, vetriol said:

What is bugging me a bit is how fast you can become addicted. My nord character is addicted to substances,  just having a couple of drink using ineed o.O I think it could be a very good think to add some mechanism tha put a difference between alchol and substances used under the psycological pressure of a trauma, and just having dinner :)

I'll change addiction in a future update so that you can only become addicted if you are traumatized.

4 hours ago, xboronx said:

Two questions regarding the MCM settings:

-Autosurrender

The tooltips say character autosurrenders if both health and stamina or magica are below the threshold. Isn't this a bit too specific to reliably trigger auto surrender?

In two tests yesterday i was killed before because i was playing a meelee char but didn't do power attacks so magic and stamina were probably too high. I usually keep the stamina to run away instead, but chances are i get killed before stamina threshhold is too low.

-Rape options

I honestly don't know by heart how many persons my installed animations support, but i like those mass gangbangs. So if i set for example Max Draugr on female on 4 but in truth have only threesome and twosome draugr animations installed can this lead to errors or can i just set them all to max and if i don't have them installed the mod just downgrades reasonably?

When i manually surrendered yesterday to two enemy bandits, they just raped Lydia and tied her up while ignoring my PC. My PC had a chastity belt, but that would mean that at least forced blowjobs would have been possible and shouldn't she also get tied up at least?

You can always increase the stamina threshold above what your character's stamina is, so that only health dictates if they surrender.

If you increase the settings to max, then there is a chance that some animations will fail, but the mod shouldn't break, you'll just miss out on a scene. If you look at the animations listed in the SexLab and SexLab Animation Loader MCMs, there will be tags added to each animation, like CF, CCCF, MMMF, these will tell you how many creatures and humans are needed for the animation (1 creature and 1 woman, 3 creatures and 1 woman, 3 men and 1 woman, etc). Use these to set the sliders up.

You won't be abused as much while wearing a chastity belt. That's the point of a chastity belt. You might get forced into giving a blowjob, but bandits clearly prefer one hole over another. You should have been tied up though, I'll look into it.

9 hours ago, just_Gina said:

I add my vote for a tie in to Simple Slavery, or some such other slavery outcome. Considering the result of this endeavor, maybe one of your own design?

Love the idea of 'broken' needing someone to take control.

3 hours ago, seiryuufang said:

One feature that I do miss from Defeat is what makes this mod anticlimactic. You basically decide when you want to just get up and leave. Once the shock has worn off and the speed debuff becomes manageable, you can just sprint away. You can get pretty far long before your captors turn hostile and try to recapture you. So maybe make a less severe version of the speed debuff that lasts a long time? And maybe have your captors turn hostile if you wander too far from where they're keeping you? Or of course (previous suggestion) after each scene you get dragged back to a designated spot deep in the dungeon? So every time you try to escape and are caught, you can't just get up from where you are and keep running further.

The other issue with this mod besides "bored now, I'm leaving" is there isn't an end on the aggressor side either. Not a terrible issue, especially if the other one gets addressed. But this also means the only way out is to run right? Maybe some sort of counter like your prison system? Like a configurable "after X to Y hours/days then outcome Z." And the outcomes could just be dumped outside... rescued and wake up in town, or at a temple, or a hunter camp...or shoot, hook it into Simple Slavery or even passed/sold to another bandit camp.

1 hour ago, HexBolt8 said:

Good comments.  On this one, I think your motivation is to leave before getting assaulted again and more trauma.  In an interior cell, it seems that getting far enough away to trigger aggro again is leaving the cell, so yeah you can just walk out, assuming that the initial debuff wears off before another assault triggers.

If each round of assault carried the (optional) risk of Simple Slavery, you'd be really motivated to get away as soon as possible. 

While this isn't entirely fleshed out yet, I made the defeat system so that it could also work as a light-weight slavery system. i.e. you could live with your captors indefinitely, until you decided to escape. I'm thinking about adding onto this at some point: having your captors demand things from you beyond sex, allowing your character to train under your captors, and eventually, allowing one of them to be your master, and letting you leave the dungeon, but still a slave.

I personally don't like the dropped-in-a-ditch scenarios, as I feel their a sort of a cop-out. They're also incredibly finicky to code, and fairly buggy when implemented. That said, I'll look into adding more ways for you to escape capture. I've had a few ideas, like marking an ally to come rescue you, telling them "If you don't see me in a few days, come look for me." Or, adding sleep cycles to your captors, making it easier to kill them.

I don't think I'll get around to implementing much of this soon, but I'll look into adding Simple Slavery support, as that doesn't look too difficult.

Just found this mod , looks great love the ability to customize your experience. I use Death Alternate to select outcomes  between. other mods aka defeat , SD+ , simple slavery. an host of smaller add ons. That stayed I am hoping for a option to add this mod to Death Alternative out comes. Thanks again for this!!

8 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

You should be able to surrender to any animals. I'll add a generic defeat option to non-listed creatures in the future.

Yay! :)

I'm not entirely sure when i'll actually try it out, i have like 30 games in my steam library that i didn't finish or even try and at least 50 more in my brothers library that i'd at least like to try.^^ But chances are i'll play your mod sooner than this would change. ;)

8 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

While this isn't entirely fleshed out yet, I made the defeat system so that it could also work as a light-weight slavery system. i.e. you could live with your captors indefinitely, until you decided to escape. I'm thinking about adding onto this at some point: having your captors demand things from you beyond sex, allowing your character to train under your captors, and eventually, allowing one of them to be your master, and letting you leave the dungeon, but still a slave.

Honestly, I'd prefer the simple "captured and abused until escape" concept. Feature creep has wrecked many mods, and this one's in a very sweet spot now.

I had another go with the mod (version 1.01, on SE). Automatic defeat now triggered. It didn't last time, because then I hadn't realised my character started with 100+ magicka.

She went into Embershard Mine, was overwhelmed, auto surrendered, and after the gang bang was indeed placed in a prison cell. Very cool! I hope there are more locations like this.

Escaping was... odd. She couldn't evade detection. Even when she jumped off the bridge and into the water, with the stealth icon on Hidden, her captor eventually showed up and beelined for her. He followed her even outside the mine. On her way to Riverwood, she would black out, and come to in the prison cell. Happily, after about a day a and a half, the stalking ended and she could escape. I half suspect the captor link broke when her captor was outside and she was teleported back to her cell.

All in all, a very satisfying run. scenes followed up quickly, there was no unnecessary banter, everything was butter smooth and stable. (Again, this was on SE.)

What could be better:

- The PC being allowed to keep her gear. If a prison cell can be coded in, then perhaps a treasure chest as well?

- Is there a reason for the surrender thresholds to be fixed numbers, instead of percentages? "25 health" is meaningful at level 1, but would need continual adjustment when mobs start hitting for 50+.

- (Usability question) How do you see the food/needs situation during imprisonment? Do you expect the PC to leave her cell and scour the dungeon for food? What if she has a gag in her that blocks food?

- (Ideal) Support for SD cages.

- (Very minor) There was an occasional hostile voice effect, typical for bandits, like "You don't get out of here alive!", though there was no hostility.

9 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I'll look into adding more ways for you to escape capture.

Another idea, but it would only work for bandits: after at least a day, the PC is released, but with the dialogue "We got a ransom for you from the jarl. Now get out." The PC gets a bounty placed on her, e.g. level * 100. The same amount of gold could be added to her captor, leaving the PC with different options to settle her debt.

Is it weird that my captors dont aggro when i leave the cell and just wander out of the cell and leave the premises? ive tried this several times in different places and the only time they aggro is when i try to pickpocket them and fail (for creatures like trolls, they simple dont aggro and chase me for a while and leave). Also i faced a bug where i never got out of captors influence. (basically i left the place and kept running for 10 minutes and reached another city but i still wasnt able to pull out my weapons or return to my normal state). Other than this the mod works perfectly and it is basically the best mod the encompasses all other mods similar to this in a small package. if anything i would like to suggest that addictions show up in you buff/debuff menu showing you EXACTLY what youre addicted to, rather than going into MCM regularly to check what exactly am i craving for at this moment.
Keep up the great work man

Agree with orgs1n on his considerations even if I'm not interested into Slavery and SD connections. More a possibility that Bandits sell the Player to a corrupted Guard who will abuse her in "official" prison for some time using a "fake bounty".

Anyway:

- It seems that the sex addiction leads to strange values. I have the message about "something/someone fuck me" when I reach arousal value of 20. Too low, by my point of view.

- Automatic masturbation: weird enough that the mod doesn't count about Player's gender. Tags required are correctly "Solo, Masturbation" but my Female Player ends too often performing a male animation.

- Automatic masturbation: it should not start if there is already another mod that leads to sex actions (like SLEN's orgy after a Dragon slay). I had the SLEN popoup message and, waiting for people joining, I immediately had the "I need to relief ... " and started to masturbate, ruining the incoming foursome. Probably scripts lag but, anyway ...

Some other things:

1. Configurable in MCM if Follower surrender or not with Player (toggle check).

2. Completely agree that alchool addiction MUST be counted "outside" normal feed with mods like iNeed, RND and so on.

3. Check if there is SLEN installed because that mod has a "sex addiction" syndrome very well managed. BTW, I don't think I could be "used" or "addicted" to sex if raped several times, maybe opposite disgusted by sex and men.

Suggestion:

Player captured should be able to sleep (so add bedroll or haypile were needed) because mods like iNeed or RND.

Player outside the jail (were available) should be bounded (dependency with ZAP 8 but almost everyone has ZAP). Simple wrists. NO NEED OF DEVIOUS DEVICE, NEVER!

Bounds could make harder to escape (actually very easy), because slowdown or something like.

In the meantime, very interesting mod. Promising. Thank you.

With a little bit of refining I can already see this easily becoming a new favorite combat-sex mod.

There is a few features I'd like to see to make the auto-surrender work a bit better (half of the time I die before the auto-surrender kicks in). Trigger that turns player essential when hp is low enough, so a big hit that was supposed to down you doesn't just kill you outright. Or maybe integrate the surrender outcome to trigger trough daymoyl essential knockdown mod. Just anything to fix dying so often to hard hitting enemies instead of auto-surrendering to them.

I'd also like to see sliders to adjust likelyhoods of addictions taking place, and/or ability to disable some you're not a fan of.

3 hours ago, NicoleDragoness said:

Player outside the jail (were available) should be bounded (dependency with ZAP 8 but almost everyone has ZAP). Simple wrists. NO NEED OF DEVIOUS DEVICE, NEVER!

Bounds could make harder to escape (actually very easy), because slowdown or something like.

In the meantime, very interesting mod. Promising. Thank you.

I agree with the main suggestion made here

Would be helpful if we could select whether any restraints applied were DDs or ZAP ( I like DDs :P )

If anyone missed it, but is interested, @Musje has run a nice test on making ZAP items 'lockable' - different from DD, but functional enough to be a significant improvement on current ZAP items.  I hope we'll be seeing that in ZAP9.  You can see an early development version here, and bits of feedback/further explanation further down thew thread

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/93211-zaz-animation-pack-v80-plus/?do=findComment&comment=2440113

Another little report:

- at least in my system (Oldrim 32bit on cheap 32bit computer), the Auto Surrender function seems to not work at all, no matter which values I set for health, magicka and stamina thresolds.

- What the hell is the dialogue with two lines (a: I need to tal with you. - b: "... something blah blah ... ") that appeared the first time I talk with a FOLLOWER or a Custom Follower (ESF AELA to be precise) after I recruited them? BTW, it leads to the Follower rape me !? Nonsense.

- Following the above:  another gender mismatch. Aela raped me using a Male-Female animation. Probably because there are not lesbian "aggressive" ones?

Cosnequence of the above:

- Option to be able to use also consensual animations and not only aggressive - OR - consider a female-female animation no matter if aggressive or not.

33 minutes ago, donkeywho said:

Would be helpful if we could select whether any restraints applied were DDs or ZAP ( I like DDs :P )

I like DDs ONLY for the "aesthetic", never for the effects. In fact I have the mod "Not Devious Devices" that allows me to wear restrain corset and other stuffs without effects.

I actually got to test this mod a little bit, and I REALLY like what I saw so far! I tested with the bandits over at Halted Stream Camp... with the mods I have, there are lots of bandits so it made for a very good spot.

I couldn't ever get automatic surrender to work, as the bandits would always just kill me. My character was low level, but I had all the settings maxed out so theoretically, she should be able to surrender at any time. I don't know what the specific chance is for surrender when conditions are met, but it never happened for me.

With manual surrender, things went very well and the bandits were very sporting about gang-banging my poor girl for hours on end until they got tired. The first time this happened, they locked her in restraints (The cross-bar with manacles and a chastity belt) and let her go on her way. The second time (I reloaded and went through it again) they actually brought her inside the mine and put steel manacles on her. In both cases, my character's vulnerability caused Sexlab Adventures to trigger rape on her, which cancelled out for reasons unknown. In the latter case, DiD triggered another round of rape by the bandits inside the mine, but my character still recovered from the "In Shock" debuff and was able to run outside once they were finished.

All-in-all it was a very good experience; DiD makes the assaults happen very quickly with far less down-time than Defeat, and it actually uses gang-bang animations way more often, rather than most other mods which seem to favor 1-on-1 animations while the rest of the group stands around and watches. The only thing I'd probably want in addition is to be able to talk to the bandits who are my captors, so that I could beg them for food (via Sexlab Survival) or try to convince them to undo my restraints. I'd also love to see a patch between this mod and Skooma Whore, so that mod's various drugs can be used both to give relief, and possibly also by the bandits to try and get my girl addicted so she sticks around to get her fix. :blush:

Otherwise, just more options to configure what's already here to my tastes would be lovely... such as which devices can be used and perhaps an ability to adjust the addiction levels.

Overall I love this mod!

Tried it again. Complete fresh game again. Auto surrender doesn't work at all. I get killed all the time. Manually surrender works but if I have to surrender on my own this mod doesn't make any sence to me. Going back to Defeat.

Is it possible to make a separate mod with only the addiction system? It's the real deal why your mod is so promising.

18 minutes ago, Stuker said:

Tried it again. Complete fresh game again. Auto surrender doesn't work at all. I get killed all the time. Manually surrender works but if I have to surrender on my own this mod doesn't make any sence to me. Going back to Defeat.

Is it possible to make a separate mod with only the addiction system? It's the real deal why your mod is so promising.

I'm not sure if the auto-defeat just isn't working, or if the conditions aren't being set correctly in my game. So many others are having the problem that I'm starting to think it's just not quite there yet.

It also made me think about putting Defeat back in the game, but only for its auto-surrender thing, and leaving manual surrender to this mod. I'd also be very happy if the addiction stuff were separated from the rest and set up to detect ANY rape, rather than only rape from this mod, as that would allow for lots more possibilities and compatibility. Very good suggestion.

I might have found the culprit why auto surrender wasn't working for me. BWitch! Turning off the Pain Slut perk did it finally. My PC auto surrendered for the first time! Can someone with BWitch installed confirm?

Edit:

Nevermind. It wasn't BWitch. It seems it was just a coincidence. I guess there's a script lag going on in my game. I usually don't have problems with them so I don't know what to do else.

Uninstalled this mod. Maybe I'll take a look at it again in a few months but as promising it sounded it's just not working out. And if the whole addiction system is only working inside its own boundaries this is a huge letdown on top of it. I hope you can sort this problems out one day. Keep on your work!

Guest AthenaESIV

Love your mod, thanks for sharing it with the community! Looking forward to what you have planned next!

Have you ever looked at this mod?

I think you and SkyLover are working on 2 mods that would work together in a load order extremely well if you ever talked with each other. Your mod is dialed into trauma and addiction, his into humiliation and mind break... It feels like they are 2 sides to 1 taboo fetish coin and perfect companion mods for each other. Anyway just putting a bug in your ear, hehe

Hope your updates, changes and additions go as smoothly as possible for you! Look forward to what you cook up next!

On 30. januar 2019 at 5:34 PM, user9120975435 said:

This mod sounds amazing!

suggestions:

- tie-in with Sexual Fame mod, it would help greatly

- if possible, add addiction to sex with a specific race (or even gender)

- considering the defeat part of the mod also includes creatures, also make a creature loving or even creature sperm addiction

- for both upper suggestions maybe the lovers could sense you are a whore for their kind and approach you themselves, force-greet and demand sex from you. some check mechanic would then determine (maybe stamina, magicka, speech skill, etc.) if you can successfully say no. since creatures can't speak they would just mount you without going aggro (lovers for Oblivion had something like this with notification "you were taken by surprise and mounted"). this mechanic would replace some other mods, especially older mods that haven't been updated in a long time

- too much traumatic experiences leading to insomnia

- security debuff: after being raped in dungeons/forts/etc. going into them again without a follower would induce anxiety or PTSD

- Scotophobia: being in the dark (night, dungeons) would raise anxiety, lower magicka, maybe use the apparitions effect from Brain Rot disease; would be fantastic if mod would come with some spooky creaking noises sound fx that would play in dungeons and maybe some terrifying growling noises to play during night outside

- Mysophobia: Bathing in Skyrim, debuffs from not staying clean or going to dirty places

- visiting taverns might end up with gang-bang or sleeping in them to wake up to being raped

- Masochist - continuing abuse after state of broken may leading to addiction for abuse

- Beeing Female: buffs or debuffs from the race that impregnated the player; addiction to being pregnant; asking for sex in second trimester or being more succeptible to force-greet sex or mount by creatures of the same race as the one that impregnated

Only reason I still have Defeat installed is the Clean function, its' helped me immensely so many times. Does anyone know if somebody released something like it as a standalone mod or which functions exactly it joins in one neat package? Could it be implemented in this mod as well?