4 hours ago, Stuker said:

Sounds really good. I wanted to get rid of Defeat for a while now. So how does it work with Simple Slavery? Is there a chance to get sold into slavery at all after being defeated and "used"? There should be a slight chance for this to happen as combat defeat is more or less the only way to trigger Simple Slavery for me at the moment.

I haven't used Simple Slavery, so I wasn't sure how to incorporate it into the mod. I'll look into adding support for it in the future.

41 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I haven't used Simple Slavery, so I wasn't sure how to incorporate it into the mod. I'll look into adding support for it in the future.

I read somewhere that it is just one script and simple slavery handles the rest, so i hope its possible!

A trigger for it might be something like every 24 hours imprisoned a 10% chance for one of the captors to approach you and send you to simple slavery

Would you consider an option to allow the followers to continue fighting until they are knocked down? Also, I would recommend setting the health/stamina/magicka triggers to a percentage value instead of a numeric value. Lastly, have the spectators stand much farther back to keep them from walking over and standing on the characters currently in a sex animation. Thanks.

24 minutes ago, Gräfin Zeppelin said:

Oh my this sounds awesome. Does it work together with seperate orgasms by any chance ? So if you are sex addicted you need orgasms for example ?

This mod uses SexLab Aroused's values for sex addiction. SLA and separate orgasms work together, than this mod should be compatible with it.

21 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

At the moment, only abuse caused by this mod increases trauma.

Can you leverage Devious Attributes (as that links in to some other mods and already has willpower, pride, etc) or is that mod a little too out-of-date for you to want to build from?

P.S. This mod is top on my watchlist. I'd be giving it a go if only I knew it would work with the other mods I've picked or it could replace them (which I think it will in the future)! Good work!

18 minutes ago, Code Serpent said:

I just uploaded a new version with several bug-fixes and tweaks. I likely won't have time to add in any new content or compatibility until the weekend, though I will try to stay on top of bugs.

Fantastic Job Code serpent ! You have great ideas

Please don't forget Devious Lore :)

First of all, thank you.  This is a terrific concept, very nicely executed. I tried the surrender in Treva's Watch and was impressed with how seamlessly the scenes played out.

So much smoother than Defeat.  This is especially so when all the extra bandits added to my game are taken into account.  My PC must have been abused for more than 12 hours game time. The shackles and the cell are fantastic touches. I felt captured and hopeless, or as the player...frustrated, which is almost as good!

That she would end up traumatized and in shock is beyond doubt, but it would have been much more physical than mental, as she is a prostitute and unfortunately quite accustomed to rough sex and rape. So, I have to agree that toggles and sliders would make for a more immersive game-play. Plus, I add my vote for a tie in to Simple Slavery, or some such other slavery outcome. Considering the result of this endeavor, maybe one of your own design?

Love the idea of 'broken' needing someone to take control. 

That a mod right out of development works so flawlessly is very impressive.  Thanks again for sharing.

This sounds great, thanks! :)

I'm wondering though, not-listed creatures will just kill you? If so, is there any specific reason to it? 

I guess it's because other creatures suck at capturing you (or rather, it's too much work for you) but if a defeat like outcome instead of killing would be possible as a fallback, that would be great. 

By Defeat like i mean: just rape right where you are, no capturing. Trauma etc if possible, if it's too much work nevermind then, but for me a mod that is supposed to replace Defeat long terms needs to be able to trigger even strange things like ash hoppers, seekers, atronachs and stuff from immersive creatures.

I have uninstalled Defeat, set automatic surrender to true and visited the bandit camp near Helgen. Nothing happens at all. They just kill me and I get a reload. Tried to surrender via the hotkey but it's the same outcome. I have SD+ Cages installed, so there are some more bandits. Could this be an issue?

Edit:

Ok, did some more testing. I guess I have a very special situation here. If I hotkey surrender instantly without even trying to fight "it just works". Problem is: Talsgar the Wanderer is nearby and as soon as he is spotted by the bandits, they go into attack mode again, killing me and forcing a reload. Why is this motherfucker essential at all? No one needs him. Gods I hate this guy.... 

Hi :) I'm at the very first approach with your work so I've not a complete overwiev, but already love the whole concept of the mod. I misses a bit something focusing on psychological aspects. I sincerely hope you will go deeper on this way, maybe also adding "visuals" like i.e. idles showing the victim's disconfort. Just an idea on fly, but it could be great for immersion.

What is bugging me a bit is how fast you can become addicted. My nord character is addicted to substances,  just having a couple of drink using ineed o.O I think it could be a very good think to add some mechanism tha put a difference between alchol and substances used under the psycological pressure of a trauma, and just having dinner :) 

My two cents.

Thanks for your efforts :)

22 minutes ago, Stuker said:

I have uninstalled Defeat, set automatic surrender to true and visited the bandit camp near Helgen. Nothing happens at all. They just kill me and I get a reload. Tried to surrender via the hotkey but it's the same outcome. I have SD+ Cages installed, so there are some more bandits. Could this be an issue?

I have that also, plus More Vanilla Bandits and Populated Skyrim. Worked like a charm.

4 minutes ago, just_Gina said:

I have that also, plus More Vanilla Bandits and Populated Skyrim. Worked like a charm.

Yeah, it seems it has nothing to do with SD Cages. But if there is anything nearby that would trigger an attack by the bandits they stop using me and go into attack mode again. This time it was a fucking skeever.

First of all amazing mod idea and I cant wait to see how this mod will turns out in the future.

I have a fiew mcm ideas for you if you dont mind, i think these would be a great addition to the mod. For isntance A time slider for how long it takes for your capture to come by for another round of fun, like 1 hour to 24, because I was in prison and in a bandit camp and it took just ages for someone to come, and by the time they are back i would also not be traumatized anymore. even when I had  rape when possible on 0 bounty it wouls still take like 12 hours. I mean i would love it when my chatacter comes out of prison after 7 days with major trauma.....as wrong as that sounds XD. 

Also thaaaaaaaaankkkk you for including milk mod economy in this i was waiting for a mod that used milk economy :)<3

Ok, done for now. Tried another bandit camp. 2 male and 1 female bandit. Got raped by the female 4 times after manually triggering defeat while the males just stood around. After she was done with me I was send into a cage in a dungeon. Two Orcs immediately got hostile and started attacking me with bows. Again no auto surrender and a CTD when my health bar was almost empty...

I'll try it again tomorrow but I'm afraid that I have to go back to Defeat.

Impressive first release :)

Two questions regarding the MCM settings:

-Autosurrender

The tooltips say character autosurrenders if both health and stamina or magica are below the threshold. Isn't this a bit too specific to reliably trigger auto surrender?

In two tests yesterday i was killed before because i was playing a meelee char but didn't do power attacks so magic and stamina were probably too high. I usually keep the stamina to run away instead, but chances are i get killed before stamina threshhold is too low.

-Rape options

I honestly don't know by heart how many persons my installed animations support, but i like those mass gangbangs. So if i set for example Max Draugr on female on 4 but in truth have only threesome and twosome draugr animations installed can this lead to errors or can i just set them all to max and if i don't have them installed the mod just downgrades reasonably?

When i manually surrendered yesterday to two enemy bandits, they just raped Lydia and tied her up while ignoring my PC. My PC had a chastity belt, but that would mean that at least forced blowjobs would have been possible and shouldn't she also get tied up at least?

A few points. First, what an amazing mod! It's like a happy medium between Defeat and Kidnapped. I always loved the idea of Kidnapped, but it's just too buggy for me, I usually end up getting turned hostile by my kidnappers and it ruins the point of the mod.

I noticed in one dungeon so far (Embershard mine), you get thrown into a cell? This is brilliant! And every time a new scene starts you get dragged back to the cell. This should happen in every cell. So far most places I've tried you just get knocked down and afterwards are left on that spot. Maybe if all cells had a location far in you got teleported to? This would solve the next issue I found...

One feature that I do miss from Defeat is what makes this mod anticlimactic. You basically decide when you want to just get up and leave. Once the shock has worn off and the speed debuff becomes manageable, you can just sprint away. You can get pretty far long before your captors turn hostile and try to recapture you. So maybe make a less severe version of the speed debuff that lasts a long time? And maybe have your captors turn hostile if you wander too far from where they're keeping you? Or of course (previous suggestion) after each scene you get dragged back to a designated spot deep in the dungeon? So every time you try to escape and are caught, you can't just get up from where you are and keep running further.

The other issue with this mod besides "bored now, I'm leaving" is there isn't an end on the aggressor side either. Not a terrible issue, especially if the other one gets addressed. But this also means the only way out is to run right? Maybe some sort of counter like your prison system? Like a configurable "after X to Y hours/days then outcome Z." And the outcomes could just be dumped outside... rescued and wake up in town, or at a temple, or a hunter camp...or shoot, hook it into Simple Slavery or even passed/sold to another bandit camp.

I know a lot of these scenarios are ripped right from Defeat, but it does some things very well that you'd miss out on if you disabled Player as Victim. What I love about your mod is unlike Defeat, it lasts, so it has depth. There's a sense of permanence and a need to escape. Please keep up the amazing work, looking forward to updates!

Btw I also tried porting this to SE for personal use and was fairly successful, very few bugs.