I really like the mod,thank you.

Things really needed:

-essential player.Sometimes combats end very fast and surrender is not triggered,that way is win or surrender,nobody likes to reload a save.

-Panic\debug\reset button.There is a lot of different combat scenarios and anything can go wrong,I've been left stuck in floor while my captors left the area forever,specially in outdoors.We need a way to escape that kind of situations.

10 hours ago, Code Serpent said:

I think there's some confusion on how Auto-Surrender works. Your character is not guaranteed to surrender as soon as your health/magicka/stamina dips slightly below those thresholds. Instead, every few seconds, there's a chance for your character to put up their hands if they are too injured and exhausted.

I'll adjust the system so that there's two sets of thresholds: one where you enter a chance of surrendering, and another where you are guaranteed to surrender.

Well, this explains a lot. I got the game only once to auto surrender in about 40 tries. I hate reloading and need a system that works all the time, just like Defeat but without all the other stuff Defeat comes along with. I want it as a punishment if I was stupid enough to pick a fight with enemies who are way to strong for me or if I don't pay enough attention to my surroundings. 

Hello. First of all, loving the mod. It's really well done.

Was wondering if it were possible to create a toggle for the latest "gain addiction only while traumatized" feature. Was more enjoying it when you could gain addiction whenever.

The mod is amazing anyway, thank you a ton.

18 hours ago, AthenaESIV said:

I really like the idea of sexual fame, and how other mods could use it... But I've seen people say it is a terrible performance hog, and experienced it myself. I really wish there were a lightweight alternative to this mod that did half of what it did without all the cloaks and cell scans... It tries to do *way* too much.

Hmm, i didn't experience much bloat. It's possible though that it has some optional features that do which i turned off, do you have more details? Maybe we can figure something out. :)

4 hours ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Estrus Chaurus+ conflicts too (without DD, i guess)

SLAdventures

i think its really cos i dont have DD installed till yet all mods has DD as soft dependency...

DD shouldn't do much if you don't use the items, if your plugins aren't full just install it might be a legit option to solve this.

3 hours ago, NigDickRick said:

Ill try it thanks, I have devious devices but i disabled it because they appear invisible and I dont know what causes that or how to fix it but ill see, I also did try a new game and it still wouldnt load so it could be that dd isnt enabled

You need to build the items via bodyslide.

@Code SerpentAre you aware of this mods: 

So far i didn't try any of them, but i could imagine they either conflict or work very well together with yours and possibly some collaboration with the respective authors could save you some work. :)

On 1/30/2019 at 11:43 AM, PikaKen said:

Hello, is it odd that the mod's MCM does not show up at all on a new game? Or does it need some other requirements?

Only got the 1.62 main framework & aroused redux installed.

same problem, tried some stuff like starting a new run, save/load, different Load order, less mods. Nothing made the mod appear in MCM

Guest AthenaESIV
8 minutes ago, Nazzzgul666 said:

Hmm, i didn't experience much bloat. It's possible though that it has some optional features that do which i turned off, do you have more details? Maybe we can figure something out. :)

I'll test it again for myself, I thought it used frequent cell scanning and cloaks for its calculations but maybe I am thinking of something else? I have my loadout locked at my preset FPS even during 95% of the heaviest parts of the game and almost every bit of micro-stuttering is gone so I will see if I notice anything when character is doing lots of SLSF type stuff in cities and towns, lol.

11 minutes ago, AthenaESIV said:

I'll test it again for myself, I thought it used frequent cell scanning and cloaks for its calculations but maybe I am thinking of something else? I have my loadout locked at my preset FPS even during 95% of the heaviest parts of the game and almost every bit of micro-stuttering is gone so I will see if I notice anything when character is doing lots of SLSF type stuff in cities and towns, lol.

I didn't use it in a while just because i had no mod supporting it, but the only thing that comes to my mind requiring scans would be the "remove children" feature. Try to turn at least that off, and maybe check for others. Regular scans on the PC aren't that bad in my experience, it gets nasty if something scans all NPCs around.

After they put you in a cell... I noticed the carry weight trying to go to zero. Sexlab Survival does a good job keeping a minimum carry weight, so I just run out.

Is it intended that you wait for another round after being put in a cell? Also +1 being able to become addicted to bondage without the trauma, or maybe add more ways to accumulate trauma.

Awesome mod thank you!!

do you think in the future you could also make rape events that happen outside this mod's events cause trauma? this mod works great for combat rape, but it doesn't cover rape from passive npcs

DA would be fine if DA itself isn't so bloated.

Just an essential function with maybe trigger by knock down if ut is possible would be good.

% base health isn't a good match at the moment. A value based trigger means you can just crank up the PC's health by console by that value to simulate 0 health trigger and set it and forget it. With a % base system you have to tinker with the % every time health value changes.

31 minutes ago, chaosarah said:

yes, is that wrong? The whole thing, DDa, DDi, DDe + attributes +training, +cursed loot

hmm... for me it was all other mods what has also DD as requirement. but you have DD... maybe another mod is blocking it likein my case... try to make a game with only DiD and the dependency and try to find out what mod it is...TIPP, use MO and not NMM, if you use NMM... good luck to reinstall dozens of mods

59 minutes ago, JustMe469 said:

I have the same problem, no MCM. I don't have DD. Tried deleting it and re-installing, tried new saves, new game, and setstage to kick the configmanager. Nothing...

then you have maybe the same problem like me... mods like chaurus+ and other mods which have DD as soft dependency conflicts with it if you dont use DD... try to install DD...(i havent, cos i dont wanna dump my games with useless animations)

17 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

then you have maybe the same problem like me... mods like chaurus+ and other mods which have DD as soft dependency conflicts with it if you dont use DD... try to install DD...(i havent, cos i dont wanna dump my games with useless animations)

Oh come on... with FNIS 7.0 you have 20k animation slots. This isn't really a thing. If you don't like the devices just disable them in the MCM and you're fine.

30 minutes ago, Stuker said:

Oh come on... with FNIS 7.0 you have 20k animation slots. This isn't really a thing. If you don't like the devices just disable them in the MCM and you're fine.

Well if you use ZAZ already you dont wanna use DD too, both do nearly the same... also yes... you have 20k space but im on 13k already and i keep my fnis load lower cos i know (you maybe not) that a high fnis load cause more CTDs... alos the 20k limit is for low modded games... add DD and few script heavy mods and show me your fnis load... i bet you get a bunch of random CTDs

15 minutes ago, C0R3G4M3R said:

Well if you use ZAZ already you dont wanna use DD too, both do nearly the same... also yes... you have 20k space but im on 13k already and i keep my fnis load lower cos i know (you maybe not) that a high fnis load cause more CTDs... alos the 20k limit is for low modded games... add DD and few script heavy mods and show me your fnis load... i bet you get a bunch of random CTDs

Total of 228 acitve esp/esm files, including Zaz, all DD Mods, estrus, milkmod, devious follower, Devious enslaved, Cursed Loot and many others 12078 animations and not one CTD. And also a good Script Performance only DCUR takes some time to remove the Devices other mods works faster with Device Removal.

2 minutes ago, crazyduck said:

Total of 228 acitve esp/esm files, including Zaz, all DD Mods, estrus, milkmod, devious follower, Devious enslaved, Cursed Loot and many others 12078 animations and not one CTD. And also a good Script Performance only DCUR takes some time to remove the Devices other mods works faster with Device Removal.

and what ENB?

Same as crazyduck. 350 mods merged into 250 esp. CTD are ultra rare for me. As long as you have a solid rig there's no point in not using DD. Ok you have to put in a lot of work to get there but it is worth it. Not using DD left you out of so much amazing mods...