Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Guest DopyDopy2

Anyone have an issue where the werewolf MNC/ABC cock appears on wild werewolves but not on their PC when they transform? I'm trying to find a way for these to cross over but nothing is working. I either get nothing or an SOS choice.

I tested the new update, SMP collisions works great again except for some creatures listed below.  ( I use 3BA full SMP setup )

1- Dwarven Centurion
2- Spiders
3- Netch
4- Dwarven Spider
5- Saber Cat

hi,I am a Skyrim SE user.
At least in ABC v2.10, I was able to confirm the SMP collision of the creatures provided in the xml file of hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.
However, some creatures didn't have SMP collisions as they were, so here's what I've done:

AshHopper
    OK

Bear
    hdtBear.xml
    Comment out <can-collide-with-tag> tag.

Boar
    OK

Fox
    OK
Canine
    If you installed ABC SE or 'End All Be All ABC SE', After installation, copy skeleton.nif and MNC_Wolf_skeleton.nif from '01 ABC HDT LE\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog(and wolf )' and overwrite it manually.

Chaurus
    OK

Dear
    OK

Draugr
    OK
Skeleton
    Normal skeleton smp collisions are not possible at this time because there is no ABC mesh corresponding to the skeleton meshe "draugrskeleton_hard.nif".

DwarvenCenturion
    hdtDwarvenCenturion.xml

DwarvenSpider
    Rename dwarvenspidernoeyeHard.nif/dwarvenspidercenturionHard.nif to dwarvenspldernoeyeHard.nif/dwarvenspldercenturionHard.nif.
    * ABC's nif is the correct name, but the MNC references the wrong filename, so rename it to the wrong name.

Falmer
    The tongue texture is not installed, so manually copy '01 ABC HDT LE\Textures\BakaActors\Falmer'

FrostAtronach
    hdtFrostAtronach.xml
    It is not installed by fomod, so manually Copy from '01 ABC HDTSMP LE\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs'.

And rename atronachfrostHard.nif/ancientfrostatronachHard.nif to atronachfroztHard.nif/ancientfroztatronachHard.nif.
    * ABC's nif is the correct name, but the MNC references the wrong filename, so rename it to the wrong name.

Gargoyle
    OK

Giant
    OK

Horse
    OK

Lurker
    OK

Netch
    meshes\actors\dlc02\netch\characterassets\netch.nif
    This file was probably mistakenly replaced with the HDT LE version of the file.
    Reverting files before ABC v1.91 will restore smp collision.

Riekling
    OK

Sabrecat
    hdtSabrecat.xml
    Rewrite 'penis' to 'SabreCatDick'.

Seeker
    meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\character assets\hmdaedra.nif
    If you install 'End All Be All ABC SE', it will be overwritten with hmdaedra.nif with the wrong texture path.
    After installation, copy hmdaedra.nif with the correct texture path from '01 ABC CBPC SE' and overwrite it manually.

Skeever
    OK

Spider
    MNC_Giant_skeleton.nif, MNC_Large_skeleton.nif, MNC_Small_skeleton.nif

Delete or rename these three files so they are not referenced by MNC.
    Copy skeleton.nif to create a file with the same name as the original file.
    Open the file with NifSkope and change the value of NiNode-> Scale.

MNC_Small_skeleton.nif    0.75
    MNC_Large_skeleton.nif    1.2
    MNC_Giant_skeleton.nif    1.9

Troll
    OK

Vampirelord
    OK

Werebear
    OK

Werewolf
    OK

thanks.

Hello,

I hope someone can help me, since I updated Animated Beast's Cocks from version 2.0 to version 2.10 my game crashes when I load one of my save games.  With 2.0 I never had crashes. In addition to ABC, I installed Baka's new human and creature animations (version 4.50). Unfortunately I have to say, even when I load the old versions of Abc and the animations my game crashes when loading a savegame. Can someone please help me fix this issue?

Papyrus.0.logPapyrus.1.logPapyrus.2.logPapyrus.3.log

On 3/10/2021 at 5:21 PM, shoboon said:
Spoiler

hi,I am an Skyrim SE user.
At least in ABC v2.10, I was able to confirm the SMP collision of the creatures provided in the xml file of hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.
However, some creatures didn't have SMP collisions as they were, so here's what I've done:

AshHopper
    OK

Bear
    hdtBear.xml

Boar
    OK

Canine,Fox
    OK

Chaurus
    OK

Dear
    OK

Draugr,Skeleton
    OK

DwarvenCenturion
    hdtDwarvenCenturion.xml

DwarvenSpider
    Rename dwarvenspidernoeyeHard.nif/dwarvenspidercenturionHard.nif to dwarvenspldernoeyeHard.nif/dwarvenspldercenturionHard.nif.

Falmer
    The tongue texture is not installed, so manually copy '01 ABC HDT LE\Textures\BakaActors\Falmer'

FrostAtronach
    hdtFrostAtronach.xml
    It is not installed by fomod, so manually Copy from '01 ABC HDTSMP LE\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs'.

And rename atronachfrostHard.nif/ancientfrostatronachHard.nif to atronachfroztHard.nif/ancientfroztatronachHard.nif.

Gargoyle
    OK

Giant
    OK

Horse
    OK

Lurker
    OK

Netch

Riekling
    OK

Sabrecat
    hdtSabrecat.xml

Seeker
    If you install 'End All Be All ABC SE', it will be overwritten with hmdaedra.nif with the wrong texture path.
    After installation, copy hmdaedra.nif with the correct texture path from '01 ABC CBPC SE' and overwrite it manually.

Skeever
    OK

Spider

Troll
    OK

Vampirelord
    OK

Werebear
    OK

Werewolf
    OK

thanks.

Great work, thank you

On 3/10/2021 at 12:21 PM, shoboon said:

hi,I am an Skyrim SE user.

AshHopper
    OK

Bear
    hdtBear.xml

Boar
    OK

Canine,Fox
    OK

Chaurus
    OK

Dear
    OK

Draugr,Skeleton
    OK

DwarvenCenturion
    hdtDwarvenCenturion.xml

DwarvenSpider

Falmer

FrostAtronach
    hdtFrostAtronach.xml

Gargoyle
    OK

Giant
    OK

Horse
    OK

Lurker
    OK

Netch

Riekling
    OK

Sabrecat
    hdtSabrecat.xml

Seeker

Skeever
    OK

Spider

Troll
    OK

Vampirelord
    OK

Werebear
    OK

Werewolf
    OK

thanks.

Can you upload your work here please?

On 3/14/2021 at 1:50 PM, Illana said:

Great work, thank you

Just wanted to add that as of 2.10 creature bulges do not work. Collisions all work with the rest of the body just not the bulge. 3bbb is up to date and the only fix was to downgrade my ABC back to 1.80 and the bulges all work again. Hope those were not taken out on purpose. Love the mod and great work!

My game freezes after Farkas transforms and kills Silver Hands then opens the gate. It happens when gate is half open. I think it has something to do with him transforming back to human because I don't have any problems near werewolves and this does not happen when I disable the mod.

On 3/17/2021 at 2:01 PM, kruloreki said:

how to fix this?  all the horse caravan become like that... sometimes crash my gamez

1584119615222-asdada2528232529.jpg

Edit: I found a fix for this. Most people encountering this issue probably have a high poly replacer installed for the saddle. You have to navigate here and delete the "saddle.nif" file.

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\meshes\actors\horse\character assets

Edit: Edit: I found this isn't guaranteed to fix it. Results may vary.

On 3/23/2021 at 8:54 AM, Drakeenn said:

My game freezes after Farkas transforms and kills Silver Hands then opens the gate. It happens when gate is half open. I think it has something to do with him transforming back to human because I don't have any problems near werewolves and this does not happen when I disable the mod.

look at the "conflict warnings about werewolves" folder in the install guide

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3524-sexlab-more-nasty-critters-install-guide/

On 1/5/2021 at 6:37 AM, normal24yearoldstudent said:

Unable to find a compatibility patch, I decided to make one myslf for ABC and Immersive horse

I edited all the texture path in the .nif file to use the ones from Immersive Horse (KrittaKitty's texture), I am fairly sure the normal and aroused form works, tho I only tested on Frost and BlacknWhit (Haflinger horse)

I have no actual experience in messing with these file so if something dosent work or went wrong im sorry

edit:ok something did went wrong, i am trying to fix it

edit 2: alright it seems like it works? the female horse's udder dosent quite work, but im fine with that tbh. 

BakaFactory ABC Immersive Horse.rar 7.99 MB · 61 downloads

Sorry; I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong here - Immersive Horses works fine, but even with the .rar's patch at the bottom of my plugins list, the skeleton files in the character assets folder causes the game to seemingly stop detecting the base mod's meshes, while the Hard files in the MNC folders are altogether failing to activate...  ABC works with MNC's base, but KrittaKitty's textures are pretty fantastic.  Can I get a hand with this?

if choose "SE" all files will be copy to DATA, i mean include these:
"01 ABC CBPC SE
01 ABC HDT LE
01 ABC HDTPE LE
01 ABC HDTSMP LE
01 ABC HDTSMP SE
02 End All Be All ABC LE PE
02 End All Be All ABC LE SMP
02 End All Be All ABC SE SMP
03 True Wolves of Skyrim ABC LE PE
03 True Wolves of Skyrim ABC LE SMP
03 True Wolves of Skyrim ABC SE SMP".

Oo. i seen ModuleConfig.xml, if option "ABC SE" function just set a variable then line 37~39 should be del.

1 minute ago, yaoyve said:

if choose "SE" all files will be copy to DATA, i mean include these:
"01 ABC CBPC SE
01 ABC HDT LE
01 ABC HDTPE LE
01 ABC HDTSMP LE
01 ABC HDTSMP SE
02 End All Be All ABC LE PE
02 End All Be All ABC LE SMP
02 End All Be All ABC SE SMP
03 True Wolves of Skyrim ABC LE PE
03 True Wolves of Skyrim ABC LE SMP
03 True Wolves of Skyrim ABC SE SMP".

could this a mistake?

The FOMOD installer does not work correctly.

You choose the option you want and it installs that option correctly but it just dumps the rest in your data folder. You can either ignore them or delete them.