Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

5 minutes ago, RabidFruitHacker said:

Adding a copy of 1.80 to the thread.

Haven't tested 1.83, but 1.80 still has CBPC. For reference, I'm using MNC & HC v11_4 and creature framework 1.1.0pre2a. Reinstalling 1.82 or 3BBB did not fix collisions, nor did having 1.82 overwrite an installed 1.80. So far only rolling back to a previous version has fixed the issue.

BakaFactory ABC LE SE 1.80V.7z 77.36 MB · 0 downloads

thanks you (^̮^)

I think I might know what the issue is regarding collisions with the newest skeleton. ABC 1.82 seems to use the least MNC 12.3 skeleton. I've compared the skeletons provided by MNC 12.3 and ABC 1.80 and there's a missing bone. If you look at the skeletons provided by ABC 1.80, you will notice on creatures such as the Horse there are HS and HScol bones. In the newest skeleton, the HScol nodes are missing. Might this be the culprit?

On 11/20/2020 at 4:02 AM, Illuminati said:

I think I might know what the issue is regarding collisions with the newest skeleton. ABC 1.82 seems to use the least MNC 12.3 skeleton. I've compared the skeletons provided by MNC 12.3 and ABC 1.80 and there's a missing bone. If you look at the skeletons provided by ABC 1.80, you will notice on creatures such as the Horse there are HS and HScol bones. In the newest skeleton, the HScol nodes are missing. Might this be the culprit?

From having just a quick look: For the horses at least, the CPBC collision configs call for "HSCol" collider nodes indeed while the mesh has bones simply named "HS" (looking at version 1.83). I can't test right now (graphic card is fried, so can't run Skyrim), but replacing "HScol 3,HScol 4,HScol 5" with "HS 3,HS 4,HS 5" in the SKSE plugin CBPCollisionConfig_ABC_Horse might at least fix the belly collisions.

Scratch that, it was already the case in 1.80, and apparently that worked fine? (I can't remember any issue last time I played, but that was a couple of months ago now.)

Hm, i still do not get what this mod does. Does it replace ASOS outsite the sexanimations? So, do i see a growing animal penis when thje arousal rises?

... i desinstalled ASOS and installed ABC but i see abslolutely no action. The animal penis just stay completely flaccid. Also during Sexanimation there is no penis at all.

Maybe i missed something?

On 11/28/2020 at 11:23 AM, Surverx said:

Hm, i still do not get what this mod does. Does it replace ASOS outsite the sexanimations? So, do i see a growing animal penis when thje arousal rises?

... i desinstalled ASOS and installed ABC but i see abslolutely no action. The animal penis just stay completely flaccid. Also during Sexanimation there is no penis at all.

Maybe i missed something?

This is a supplement (to my understanding) to ASOS or MNC. Its just a framework for more advanced animal genital animation/collision. That's my tldr anyway

Anyone know why creature dicks only appear half the time? I use latest Baka, Sexlab Aroused Creatures and it seems like a coin toss if a creature's dick appears. Tested with 2 of same creature with same arousal level and only one had a dick. Not super important but a fix would be great since it's been bugging me for at least a couple months now.

Hi I have a problem.

I'm using 3BBB(newest version via Nexus), CF 1.1.0pre2a, MNC 12.5, ABC 1.80 in SSE, and not using ASOS, but the collision still doesn't work well.

I have tested several kinds of creature by HentaiCreatures. It's weired that the result is, only wolf, chaurus, spider do have collision. (Maybe other creatures are OK. I didn't test all of them) Dog, husky, horse, falmer etc. do not have collision.

It took me a long time to test and try to solve this problem, and I don't know the reason at all.

Does anyone have the same problem like me or know why this problem occured? 

Thank you all.

6 hours ago, nanaya_yozora said:

I'm using 3BBB(newest version via Nexus), CF 1.1.0pre2a, MNC 12.5, ABC 1.80 in SSE, and not using ASOS, but the collision still doesn't work well.

what mix of CBPC and SMP are you using? Have you tried replacing CBPC configs with those I provided? (Although judging by the fact that wolves work I suspect problem is somewhere else)

13 hours ago, TAImatem said:

what mix of CBPC and SMP are you using? Have you tried replacing CBPC configs with those I provided? (Although judging by the fact that wolves work I suspect problem is somewhere else)

Thanks for answering!

You inspired me and I realized that the reason is about CBPC and SMP.

So I changed my 3BBB mod from lite version (CBPC vagina) to full version (SMP vagina), install ABC SMP files, finally toggled SMP body in game (press numberpad +), and the collison just came back! (I tested dog, husky and draugr, they are OK)

But CBPC collision still has problems I think. When I switched to 3BBB CBPC vagina, and toggled CBPC in game, it didn't work well like before. Of course I replaced CBPC configs by yours, unfortunately (thanks anyway! ).

I'm very happy to see the collison worked and I will use SMP vagina for a while.

On 12/4/2020 at 5:32 PM, TAImatem said:

3BBB all SMP setup here, your patch is installed and overwrites CBPC. However SMP collisions are still not working, (all working with 1.80, so problem is not with setup. loadorder etc.) could a patch made for that too? Would be amazing.

On 12/2/2020 at 1:23 PM, bubbadogslaw said:

Anyone know why creature dicks only appear half the time? I use latest Baka, Sexlab Aroused Creatures and it seems like a coin toss if a creature's dick appears. Tested with 2 of same creature with same arousal level and only one had a dick. Not super important but a fix would be great since it's been bugging me for at least a couple months now.

Newer Creature Framework provided by MnC might be the trouble, older CF was slower but worked better... apparently.

Hi,

i will add my bit here too. I am using 3BBB with old CF and MNC 12.5. I don't have ASOS installed and i am sure that ABC is overwritting everything.

With ABC 1.83 i had CTD with Chaurus Reaper (possibly little chaurus too since it is using same files) -> normal movement was fine, but when it got aroused or scene was about to start, game CTD. Same was for spiders (normal were fine, aroused caused ctd). When i let the game use ABC skeletons with original MNC "aroused meshes", it works (no ctd, but also no collisions...).

With ABC verison 1.80 (everything else stayed same), Chaurus didn't cause any ctd (normal or aroused), and even collisions were working (SMP mode).

When i did my research i found out, that only thing that changed for chauruses from 1.80 to 1.83 was skeleton, which is now (1.83) pretty same or at least very simillar (i didn't check every node of it) as original MNC (1.25) one. I will stick with 1.80 for now, but if you find out what the issue is, i will gladly update.

Anyway thx for your work!

Hey people, I've been stuck in an issue so far regarding the bear collision for ABC, and looked through about every aspect of the mod to check where the issue was. I'm currently using 1.80, and I had checked to make sure nothing was overwritten or changed at all, but I only seem to get the belly bulge which is the only physics covered by CBBE 3BBB when you select SMP full. The issue could possibly be the mesh, but I'm more inclined to think it might be the CF or MNC version I'm using. I'm currently using the old creature framework alongside MNC 1.2.4, so if anyone else hasn't had an issue with bears, could you tell me which versions of CF or/and MNC your using, because that'll help me find out what's wrong in my load order! Thanks again to factoryclosed for the good mod!

I have an issue: The new meshes don't show up in Creature Framework

I have MNC and it's requirements, along with at least one animation mod that requires ABC. I downloaded and then installed through a mod manager, progressed through the FOMOD (am I supposed to say Yes to SMP and no to the option before it?) and appeared to install with no issues. After that, I ran FNIS, and launched game.

Do I need to wait for the MCM to update in game or something?

Some (possibly) relevant mods are up to 6 months old, do I need to update?