Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

On 3/10/2021 at 8:21 PM, shoboon said:

hi,I am a Skyrim SE user.
At least in ABC v2.10, I was able to confirm the SMP collision of the creatures provided in the xml file of hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs.
However, some creatures didn't have SMP collisions as they were, so here's what I've done:

Spoiler

AshHopper
    OK

Bear
    hdtBear.xml
    Comment out <can-collide-with-tag> tag.

Boar
    OK

Fox
    OK
Canine
    If you installed ABC SE or 'End All Be All ABC SE', After installation, copy skeleton.nif and MNC_Wolf_skeleton.nif from '01 ABC HDT LE\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog(and wolf )' and overwrite it manually.

Chaurus
    OK

Dear
    OK

Draugr
    OK
Skeleton
    Normal skeleton smp collisions are not possible at this time because there is no ABC mesh corresponding to the skeleton meshe "draugrskeleton_hard.nif".

DwarvenCenturion
    hdtDwarvenCenturion.xml
    Comment out <can-collide-with-tag> tag.

DwarvenSpider
    Rename dwarvenspidernoeyeHard.nif/dwarvenspidercenturionHard.nif to dwarvenspldernoeyeHard.nif/dwarvenspldercenturionHard.nif.
    * ABC's nif is the correct name, but the MNC references the wrong filename, so rename it to the wrong name.

Falmer
    The tongue texture is not installed, so manually copy '01 ABC HDT LE\Textures\BakaActors\Falmer'

FrostAtronach
    hdtFrostAtronach.xml
    It is not installed by fomod, so manually Copy from '01 ABC HDTSMP LE\SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs'.

And rename atronachfrostHard.nif/ancientfrostatronachHard.nif to atronachfroztHard.nif/ancientfroztatronachHard.nif.
    * ABC's nif is the correct name, but the MNC references the wrong filename, so rename it to the wrong name.

Gargoyle
    OK

Giant
    OK

Horse
    OK

Lurker
    OK

Netch
    meshes\actors\dlc02\netch\characterassets\netch.nif
    This file was probably mistakenly replaced with the HDT LE version of the file.
    Reverting files before ABC v1.91 will restore smp collision.

Riekling
    OK

Sabrecat
    hdtSabrecat.xml
    Rewrite 'penis' to 'SabreCatDick'.

Seeker
    meshes\actors\dlc02\hmdaedra\character assets\hmdaedra.nif
    If you install 'End All Be All ABC SE', it will be overwritten with hmdaedra.nif with the wrong texture path.
    After installation, copy hmdaedra.nif with the correct texture path from '01 ABC CBPC SE' and overwrite it manually.

Skeever
    OK

Spider
    MNC_Giant_skeleton.nif, MNC_Large_skeleton.nif, MNC_Small_skeleton.nif

Delete or rename these three files so they are not referenced by MNC.
    Copy skeleton.nif to create a file with the same name as the original file.
    Open the file with NifSkope and change the value of NiNode-> Scale.

MNC_Small_skeleton.nif    0.75
    MNC_Large_skeleton.nif    1.2
    MNC_Giant_skeleton.nif    1.9

Troll
    OK

Vampirelord
    OK

Werebear
    OK

Werewolf
    OK

thanks.

can you just share your edited files?

Spoiler

[Mon Apr 12 01:36:12 2021]INFO: Queue OK
[Mon Apr 12 01:36:12 2021]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[12.04.2021 1:37:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
constraint between two kinematic object L Breast04 <-> L Breast00, skipped
[12.04.2021 1:37:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
constraint between two kinematic object R Breast04 <-> R Breast00, skipped
[12.04.2021 1:37:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
BaseShape is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[12.04.2021 1:39:12]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtChaurus.xml(6,0):
unknown element - penetration
[12.04.2021 1:55:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtChaurus.xml(6,0):
[12.04.2021 1:58:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 1:58:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 1:58:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:13]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:13]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:13]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:19]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:19]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:19]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:05:06]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 2:05:06]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 2:05:06]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:09:44]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtSpider.xml(24,0):
Egg0 is not a NiGeomery or doesn't exist, skipped
[12.04.2021 2:12:30]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtSpider.xml(24,0):
Spoiler

On 4/8/2021 at 2:27 AM, factoryclose said:

All the issues he mentioned were fixed in the last update.

[English is not my native language] Who after installing the mod (2.20 V) did not have the physics of monster cock and vagina (BHUNP) in Skyrim LE - the reason is the author's error when setting up the configuration files of the physics of the contact of creatures. Where the float value should be(i.e.' , ' after zero) it's worth it ' . '. This is a violation of the syntax of XML files, so nothing happens in the game. I will attach the corrected version.Baka ABC xml configs fix.rar

I also want to know why the 'penetration' element is unknown? He is not in this creature? If so, what does it do in the creature's XML file?

On 4/13/2021 at 1:32 AM, Miamura Touki said:
  Reveal hidden contents

[Mon Apr 12 01:36:12 2021]INFO: Queue OK
[Mon Apr 12 01:36:12 2021]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[12.04.2021 1:37:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 1:37:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 1:37:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 1:39:12]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtChaurus.xml(6,0):
[12.04.2021 1:55:40]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtChaurus.xml(6,0):
[12.04.2021 1:58:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 1:58:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 1:58:39]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:13]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:13]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:13]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:19]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:19]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 2:03:19]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:05:06]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(279,0):
[12.04.2021 2:05:06]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(300,0):
[12.04.2021 2:05:06]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\BHUNP\BaseShapeP.xml(927,0):
[12.04.2021 2:09:44]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtSpider.xml(24,0):
[12.04.2021 2:12:30]WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtSpider.xml(24,0):
  Reveal hidden contents

[English is not my native language] Who after installing the mod (2.20 V) did not have the physics of monster cock and vagina (BHUNP) in Skyrim LE - the reason is the author's error when setting up the configuration files of the physics of the contact of creatures. Where the float value should be(i.e.' , ' after zero) it's worth it ' . '. This is a violation of the syntax of XML files, so nothing happens in the game. I will attach the corrected version.Baka ABC xml configs fix.rar

I also want to know why the 'penetration' element is unknown? He is not in this creature? If so, what does it do in the creature's XML file?

Nor error nor mistake nor violation of any...
It's your locale and absence of localization support in xml-parser.
English is not my native too ;).
But a little advice. For the modded games you have to create US-like localized account, at least in anything related to the numbers.

Hello

I have a problem ....

the HDTPE LE xml of the mod apparently does not work I have no vaginal animation I had to use those of the Animal SOS mod rename them and it works with some of the creatures

for my character I have All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy ... do I have to get another one?  

thank you

Edit:

I found my problem ... it came from the hdtvagina.xml which has changed without my realizing it so I put the one of the mentioned mod back and it works :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I've been trying to upgrade from v1.83 (keep starting new characters every time I do updates etc... so always tested on a fresh game). I've had to revert back for the last 3 updates I've tried v2.10/2.20 and now 2.22 and they all cause a physics stretch that attaches to 1 or more horses and an npc, this newest update gave a stretch that connected from the horse connected to the cart at the stables to the huntress after killing the giant on my way to whiterun and stayed attached as she walks to the city, saving and reloading didn't change it, the two before cause both strings (not attached to npcs but multiple horses instead of 1) and the horses attached to the carts in the opening scene to disappear for the whole event (only seen when fog gets thick) the newest had no effect over the cart ride and everything was fine till I got to whiterun. The only other mod I have that has physics (besides outfits, not wearing them in the opening event) is 3ba, using full body with smp belly physics (newest version), which is why I want the smp collisions lol so, not sure if it's between the two mods but, I revert this back to 1.83 and no strings, no issues, just no collisions with pc smp belly. any ideas? anyone else having this?

edit: npc's do not have any smp, I reread this and figured I'd clarify. and to anyone wondering why I'd run the opening scene with a highly modded game... as it's the hardest hitting event to run with mods I use it to judge stability, if everything runs "good enough" as in no real glitches AND I can hit 50-60fps while playing at 4k and using an enb... I've got a pretty stable list, so far I'm up to 390ish mods hitting 55-60fps running 4k on a 1070ti with 24gigs of ram on a 5yr old base lvl pc... so far so good lol

Everyone reporting problems with the mod, while I can't even get it to work :// My Creature Framework doesn't see ABC on any creature, I can only use MNC meshes. I've re-registered all creature mods and used both versions of CF. I'm playing on Skyrim Special Edition (SSE). Has anyone ever run into this problem?

On 5/9/2021 at 6:07 PM, Aigis42069 said:

Everyone reporting problems with the mod, while I can't even get it to work :// My Creature Framework doesn't see ABC on any creature, I can only use MNC meshes. I've re-registered all creature mods and used both versions of CF. I'm playing on Skyrim Special Edition (SSE). Has anyone ever run into this problem?

For me all seems to works as intended so if you exactly like I did, it should be fine assuming your on MO2 and on a CLEAN save.

Install in this order XP32 v4.80, then install MNC v12.5, then Creature framework v1.1.0 preA and finaly this mod ABC v2.22. Keep in mind ABC is an animation mod with dick movement made for those specific animations.  Also you can use tool like resaver to clean your save.

Hey, so I'm having a bit of a texture problem with some animals(Playing on LE). Horse and some others shlongs are just purple. I've reloaded the game but it doesn't help. Not sure if its this mod or Animal SOS that's causing it. Any help would be amazing. And yes I have the ABC patch installed for Animal SOS.

Hello,

I actually have the opposite opinion, I just wanted to make sure that the picture I linked model is what the "- Re-worked Werewolf mesh and eye texture(Done by MajorModder)" is reffering to?

Is there anyway to have the regular model back? While this one is well made, I still have a preference for the classic skyrim werewolf. I didn't notice an option to tick or untick while installing this through Vortex unlike the wolf/riekling retexture. Is there a way to keep the regular model on v2.22 or is this necessary to avoid the SOS CTD werewolf crash? Maybe Vortex didn't pick up the model option or something?

Thank you very much.

werewolf.PNG

I'm not sure where to ask about my issue, here or MNC's thread, so I'll just ask here first.

There's something wrong with how Chaurus Hunters work in Sexlab animations. The position is completely off. And it's not just that; even if you manually 'fix' the position with Sexlab's hotkeys, it's still off. It's like the Chaurus Hunter is too small, or something. So, even if you perfectly line up the thing's dick with your character's privates, most of the the time its arms and legs will clip into your character, or your character's hands will just float in the air as if she were trying to hold onto something, and sometimes both. I don't have any mods that change Chaurus Hunters other than MNC and this mod, so I have no idea what could be causing this.

7 hours ago, shunter said:

I'm not sure where to ask about my issue, here or MNC's thread, so I'll just ask here first.

There's something wrong with how Chaurus Hunters work in Sexlab animations. The position is completely off. And it's not just that; even if you manually 'fix' the position with Sexlab's hotkeys, it's still off. It's like the Chaurus Hunter is too small, or something. So, even if you perfectly line up the thing's dick with your character's privates, most of the the time its arms and legs will clip into your character, or your character's hands will just float in the air as if she were trying to hold onto something, and sometimes both. I don't have any mods that change Chaurus Hunters other than MNC and this mod, so I have no idea what could be causing this.

A. something is editing it's race/npcs in a esp.

B. something is adding "new" Chaurus bugs that look the same as the stock ones but at a different size.

C. something is wrong with/overriding the skeleton.

D. (less likely) someone has messed with the way that the "even actor heights" setting in sexlab works.