Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

Where did such unstableness come from? Why doesn't SMP always work? What is the reason? collision smp work on dogs but not on dwarfen spiders. I compared the xml files, they are almost the same. All paths are correct, there are no errors in the names. Who can explain what is happening?

It will drive me crazy...

4 minutes ago, Hel the Goddess said:

Has anyone had any luck getting physics (not collisions) to work with ABC?

I have ASOS physics working perfectly fine, but cant get the ABC meshes to have them despite my attempts

that's because they never had any in the first place.

About SMP I have 3BA full SMP by Acro748 before I use MNC 11.4 SE + ABC 1.80 SE, collisions is work fine for SMP.
But when try switch to MNC 12.5 SE + ABC 2.00 SE, SMP collisions didn't work, all test my CF is 1.1.0 SE.

So I try something and it's back to work again I just copy only "meshes" folder from ABC 1.80 SE overwrite ABC 2.00 SE (except canine) 
and SMP collisions that work on ABC 1.80 SE back to work again in ABC 2.00 SE

Ps. I don't have knowledge about .nif or .hkx but maybe some clue about that files I post my solution maybe someone here can figure it out.

So, I got it to work. Which is nice, but when my char is having sex, for example with a troll, her butt is flapping around like mad, lol. Only during sex though. Any first thoughts? I belive I have all the the requirements. As for HDT, I use All in One Animated Pussy, which has its own HDT plugin. I suspect I do something wrong during install. Install order or some such. 

I can’t make this mod work at all for Skyrim SE, and I’m probably missing something very minor.

I’ve followed this guide for modding a clean save: Step-by-step guide for 3BBB Creature modding

And so far everything is working... except ABC. I was honestly too satisfied with the results for a few days that I didn’t even notice that male genital collision and physics are not working at all. All of them are stiff and clip everywhere, and I can barely make them change angle even in Sexlab.

I’ve read a few pages about it, but I didn’t find anything wrong. I followed the right load orders and overwrites with XP32, MNC, ABC, etc.

What I found that SOS can sometimes screw ABC up. Although this might be just because they weren’t compatable in the past, but now they’re. Tried clearing my game of SOS, but then none of the animations started or worked, seemingly crippling a lot of other mods that didn’t even depend on SOS. Tried reinstalling it, but now it doesn’t want to register in MCM.

Help(?)

17 hours ago, Teslahun said:

I can’t make this mod work at all for Skyrim SE, and I’m probably missing something very minor.

I’ve followed this guide for modding a clean save: Step-by-step guide for 3BBB Creature modding

And so far everything is working... except ABC. I was honestly too satisfied with the results for a few days that I didn’t even notice that male genital collision and physics are not working at all. All of them are stiff and clip everywhere, and I can barely make them change angle even in Sexlab.

I’ve read a few pages about it, but I didn’t find anything wrong. I followed the right load orders and overwrites with XP32, MNC, ABC, etc.

What I found that SOS can sometimes screw ABC up. Although this might be just because they weren’t compatable in the past, but now they’re. Tried clearing my game of SOS, but then none of the animations started or worked, seemingly crippling a lot of other mods that didn’t even depend on SOS. Tried reinstalling it, but now it doesn’t want to register in MCM.

Help(?)

Just so it's clear ,are we talking about humans or creatures ..Because SOS have little to do with creatures.. (only werewolf ,that should be disabled) Since you are asking about ABC it is the creatures. Have little experience with SE ,but know that fnis is important..

4 hours ago, Wolfram64 said:

Just so it's clear ,are we talking about humans or creatures ..Because SOS have little to do with creatures.. (only werewolf ,that should be disabled) Since you are asking about ABC it is the creatures. Have little experience with SE ,but know that fnis is important..

Creatures. FNIS is important like yeah... that's basically the foundation of 90% of animation related mods. But it seems to be working just fine, it seems to register everything correctly.

Anyone get the Falmer ABC working?  

My install and load order is  SOS -> CF-> XPMSSE -> MNC -> BAKA ABC 2.0 -> ABC CBPC Patch (dont know if needed?) -> ASOS 1.6.6  

CF option for SOS + ABC isnt showing up, only SOS or MNC.  Setting CF to MNC for Falmer causes crashes, SOS is stable.  Installing ABC after ASOS causes CTD for Frost spiders. 

I was thinking manually replacing the MNC .nif using ABC, or

disabling ASOS until a fix is generated.

Any guidance is appreciated.

factoryclose, your work is amazing, I'll contribute funds.  

This is working fine for me so far except for the Werewolves, I have been testing with the companions (Farkas in this case) and every time he turns it's with the SOS or possibly default SL option or something not ABC/MNC. I have all required mods, ABC, MNC, XP32, CF etc and all of them work fine expect the Werewolf (And yes I have disabled all the SOS werewolf options within the MCM as well as the CF option reading MNC for werewolf, I even deleted every reference to the Werewolf in SOS via xedit along the meshes and textures, I also have no other mods with Werewolf meshes so I am stumped why the Werewolf ABC won't appear. 

Any help? 

2 hours ago, jewboy6969 said:

I installed it through the fomod installer in MO2 but I have no .esm file for it in the load order

That is because it does not have an esm.

2 hours ago, jewboy6969 said:

picture of said missing esm

Capture.PNG

If that is the contents of your Data folder then you have completely screwed up.

If you are using MO or MO2 then you have still completely screwed up.

You have been given advice on what you need to do in the 6 threads you have started in the last 24 hours. If you choose to ignore that advice you will continue to waste your time and to look foolish by posting nonsense like this.

So I'm running ABC 1.80 for collision on 3BBB SMP and with just the baseline 1.8 the horse penis tip is all twisted. It seems to be a skeleton/mesh issue but, I haven't modified the files in any way. Messing around with files from different versions confirms that the skeleton from 1.8 has collision but a broken mesh and the skeleton from 2.0 has a working mesh but no collision. Is there anything from the 1.8 era that was a fix for broken penis meshes?

15 hours ago, m5holmez said:

Any help? 

After some further testing it seems only the followers or NPC's when turning have no ABC, when spawning a Werewolf the ABC shows up fine. No idea why this is, anyone? 

Maybe I will just have to play without the Werewolves 

8 hours ago, m5holmez said:

After some further testing it seems only the followers or NPC's when turning have no ABC, when spawning a Werewolf the ABC shows up fine. No idea why this is, anyone? 

Maybe I will just have to play without the Werewolves 

Mh, every time i turn (either Wolf or vampire lord) i get the right mesh a while after (a couple of seconds mostly). Its like equipping another armor and everything works form that point on. (Dunno about turning npc´s tho.)

did you actually try do to animations? Maybe it equips then? Or are you perhaps able to use quick menu in WW Form? A mod on nexus did that for me, think it was Werewolf Loot. Favo an Clothing Item and try equipping it when in WW Form. (YES this works, its not a solution but at least a way to get the player working. He Forcequips the Meshes when you do it. dunno why.) Can't remember if i just had to equip or equip and strip it with the menu tho.I am on Special Edition so this might or might not work

This happens on a new game also?

Also if it works, you might want to delete the underwear in xedit. You will thank me for it, sometimes you get perma undie when transforming back.

As with other people here, I am having issues with horses causing CTD.

I am using ver1.8 since collisions seem to not be working on later releases.

I am also using NMC and Animal SOS in following load order MNC > ABC 1.8 > ASOS as otherwise, if Asos is before ABC, spiders cause CTD too...

I did some testing and turns out Arvak meshes work without a problem on Animal SOS + ABC setting while all other types of horses cause crash if using said setting or More nasty critters aka ABC. ASOS works with no issues. So it seems that for some reason all other meshes except -  soulcairnhorseboneHard.nif  -  are broken.

Would this mean that if someone knows what their are doing they could port the settings from Arvak mesh to other horses and resolve the issue?

Does anyone know if this makes sense, sorry but I am no pro at how mods work. Any info would be appreciated.

I'm not good at English. So I upload a few pictures to explain how to fix the SMP collision by Nifskope. I came across this method, and it works for me, but I don't know how it works.

Take the bear as an example:

Open this file: meshes\actors\bear\character assets\skeleton.nif 

1:

001.thumb.jpg.c0c3f4ca86d039995ce4b6cb98b6c6d9.jpg

2:

002.thumb.jpg.594e2c2f9afa288b7b03d805f11c52e9.jpg

3:

003.thumb.jpg.5f2f7a1882833188bbb2aeb176666ad9.jpg

4:

004.thumb.jpg.7a75300533012b5700c4aa15046a573e.jpg

Finish:

005.thumb.jpg.29dcd5ee0db1c88a44a7d1c5f198cc4b.jpg

2 hours ago, zhisizhimoyan said:

I'm not good at English. So I uploaded a few pictures to explain how to fix the SMP collision by Nifskope. I came across this method, and it worked for me, but I don't know how it works.

Take the bear as an example:

Open file: meshes\actors\bear\character assets\skeleton.nif 

1:

001.thumb.jpg.c0c3f4ca86d039995ce4b6cb98b6c6d9.jpg

2:

002.thumb.jpg.594e2c2f9afa288b7b03d805f11c52e9.jpg

3:

003.thumb.jpg.5f2f7a1882833188bbb2aeb176666ad9.jpg

4:

004.thumb.jpg.7a75300533012b5700c4aa15046a573e.jpg

finish:

005.thumb.jpg.29dcd5ee0db1c88a44a7d1c5f198cc4b.jpg

Wait, really? I'll give it a try. Thank you so much for the information.

8 hours ago, factoryclose said:

Wait, really? I'll give it a try. Thank you so much for the information.

?I hope it can help you. I found it because the wolf has SMP collision, but the fox does not. Their skeletons are almost the same, except for the top ninode‘s name: the fox's name is "canine_" and the wolf's name is "NPC". I changed the fox's ninode name to "NPC" and it works.

Based on Billyy's GIFs, it looks like the skeever cock was radically changed some time ago.  Is that correct?  Currently, they look a lot like canine, instead of the thinner more boar-like ones.  Is that a setting that I can change or was this just changed a while back and the older GIFs are no longer representative?  I just want to make sure that it's not something on my end.  Thanks.