Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

hey guys, noob here so sorry if i ask some stupid questions. I’m having problems with animal penis not showing. I’ve used the creature framework to set them to aroused and also checked for them to be naturally aroused, and lowered down the arouse threshold to 4. It still just wont show. Weird thing is, it worked earlier, at a road around the beginning Stones (mage stone, thief stone etc.) with a dog, yet once i got to riverwood nothing worked, even the dog with the exact same model i found there. can anyone help me with this? (im on SE and am using bakas ABC btw)

On 5/9/2021 at 10:07 PM, Aigis42069 said:

Everyone reporting problems with the mod, while I can't even get it to work :// My Creature Framework doesn't see ABC on any creature, I can only use MNC meshes. I've re-registered all creature mods and used both versions of CF. I'm playing on Skyrim Special Edition (SSE). Has anyone ever run into this problem?

I'm also having this issue. I've tried reinstalling with a load order suggested in the post that replies to this. I've also tried combining the two mods in a separate archive using only the options I use, and I've updated everything.

I assume it's normal that SLAL doesn't pick up the penis animations? They're part of the mesh?

On 2/25/2020 at 7:43 PM, MadMansGun said:

also watch out for sos, it's werewolf settings mess with CF.

Noted, that werewolf meshes (MNC-ABC) seldom work properly. And somewhy it fails to switch when choose meshes. Is it animal sos effect ?

Edited by Oroborus
On 3/4/2021 at 5:10 PM, MadMansGun said:

because there is nothing to port, it works in both game versions (when it works at all that is)

May I know where to find this version? I've tried to google it but no luck. Serious sam came up lol

I don't know if it's because of versions of any of my frameworks or something but I cannot find ABC options in creature framework. Only MCN and MCN classic comes up

Edited by LunarMaster
On 7/16/2021 at 6:23 AM, Oroborus said:

I have the same glitch. Werewolf schlong with MNC meshes is separated and has no animation.

I eventually did solve the issue, seems problem related to another werewolf mesh I was using, removed it and just installed the diverse werewolfs collection along with player replacer and they then worked fine. 

On 7/18/2021 at 2:19 AM, m5holmez said:

I eventually did solve the issue, seems problem related to another werewolf mesh I was using, removed it and just installed the diverse werewolfs collection along with player replacer and they then worked fine. 

What meshes ? In creature framework only MNC meshes make animation work. Do i need full werewolf replacer ?

I am still using the old 1.75 version of the mod, and I am very hesitant to upgrade.

Last time I tried a newer version of the mod was in February, but by then, the no-belly-bulge issue had still not yet been resolved.

Has the issue with no-belly-bulging been resolved yet? I do not want to install the newest version to then find out that bellies all of a sudden stop bulging during sex with creatures.

hi there, first: amazing job, thanks so much!

Questions about LOAD ORDER...

You said dont let anything overwrite the mode but ABC overwrites:

XP32

MNC

FHU

SOS

SOS

Baboo Human

Total Charater makeover

Still ok? Specially worried about the XP32...

4 hours ago, Agnot said:

hi there, first: amazing job, thanks so much!

Questions about LOAD ORDER...

You said dont let anything overwrite the mode but ABC overwrites:

XP32

MNC

FHU

SOS

SOS

Baboo Human

Total Charater makeover

Still ok? Specially worried about the XP32...

It needs to overwrite MNC, overwrites charus larva in Fill Her Up, overwrites XP32 on animals (so they can have animated shlong skeletons, I assume), and overwrites SOS's werewolf skeleton - disable werewolf stuff in SOS, and if you have Creature Framework do the same so ABC wont conflict. 

On 7/31/2021 at 5:41 PM, XEman said:

It needs to overwrite MNC, overwrites charus larva in Fill Her Up, overwrites XP32 on animals (so they can have animated shlong skeletons, I assume), and overwrites SOS's werewolf skeleton - disable werewolf stuff in SOS, and if you have Creature Framework do the same so ABC wont conflict. 

woOOOOWWWWW;,,, thanks so much!!!! :D :D :D

Hey guys, I just found out Draugr (Hallowed) has no ABC in it when aroused. Sexlab says it is a valid creature but it has no animations.

Did MNC and ABC forget to put dik in this creature? or is it just my problem? Thanks as always for your (modders') efforts in the mods!!

@MadMansGun @factoryclose

439237370_Skyrim8_3_202112_12_06AM.png.b5a576baa5a9a11ab333ca75903d9b48.png

Aroused

163199038_Skyrim8_3_202112_11_40AM.png.a42270cb7026d2c1a4df8498958ef3fd.png

No Animation

1703404945_Skyrim8_3_202112_19_20AM.png.929e1b2f426645934502965ec9878ca4.png

Creature Framework

221304027_Skyrim8_3_202112_18_52AM.png.9735974f16237a1f04117a492c59cf2c.png

Edited by Edzio
2 hours ago, Edzio said:

Hey guys, I just found out Draugr (Hallowed) has no ABC in it when aroused. Sexlab says it is a valid creature but it has no animations.

Did MNC and ABC forget to put dik in this creature? or is it just my problem? Thanks as always for your (modders') efforts in the mods!!

they don't have dicks because they are all female, there are no male hallowed draugrs in stock skyrim.

2 hours ago, Edzio said:

No Animation

turn off match creature gender or find someone that will make a female draugr animation.....

or i guess you could turn them into herms.

Edited by MadMansGun
21 minutes ago, MadMansGun said:

they don't have dicks because they are all female, there are no male hallowed draugrs in stock skyrim.

turn off match creature gender or find someone that will make a female draugr animation.....

or i guess you could turn them into herms.

Ohh.. didn't know they were all females lol?.. thanks for the info.. and what is herms?

Huge fan of your work by the way.??