Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

I'm on SE and it's not working for me, I don't see the options showing up in Creature Framework, I thought maybe it uses the MNC options but when I tried them they were still stiff, I have Animal SOS installed and I'm using Vortex and I made sure it loaded after the other mods but still it isn't working, I think I'm missing something. Can anyone help me by linking mods that I might be missing or tell me if I'm just doing something wrong. Or are they just animated during animations?

Edited by PhoenixFlyer324

Having issues when the animation initially begins, the ABC is present but when the animation continues it goes back to the unerect model?  You guys think it's load order or plugin order?  I ensured that the Creature Framework was not referencing More Nasty Critters, what might be the issue!?  Thanks in advanced, and can't wait to implement this.

Hello everyone, just moved from Oldrim to SE, so I need to mod my game once again.

In this mod description page, for SE, HDT-SMP with collisions settings is required. I have SMP installed and it works just fine, but what does "collisions settings" mean ?

Is this mod not supposed to had vagina collision ? I'm sorry I'm confused, in Oldrim there were a mod called HDT beast that added vagina collisions for nearly all creatures, and I'm looking for the same to put on my SE game.

Thanks in advance.

On 2021/6/15 at PM5点27分, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

@工厂关闭 嗨,我想报告一个错误,所有马车都很好,但是主线任务“外交免疫”中的脚本被严重窃听,马得到了hkx拉伸然后消失(或褪色,因为它会慢慢消失而不是立即消失)当你接近它时,你必须在接近这匹马之前加载一个保存,让它再次出现,然后当你靠近它时它会再次消失。我必须使用来自更讨厌的小动物的旧 .hkx 马文件来覆盖它,这次它没有再次消失但仍然像这样被拉长,我并不感到惊讶,因为这不是我第一次遇到由这个引起的窃听马这部分的mod,马.hkx有问题或这个mod中的其他东西使这部分出错,我希望你将来能修复它,惊人的模组,但仍然有一些小错误。(下图是我用MNC文件替换马.hkx时拍摄的,我必须这样做,否则当我靠近它时我什至无法让这匹马出现)

截图2.png

187112038011789.jpg

1737051596103140.jpg

guys, I'm going to leave a question here that serves both MNC and ABC, in the vortex my load order is after for ABC and before for MNC, when I'm playing I wanted to disable the penis in some creatures because they are weird like frost atronach and the storm atronach (respectively, the first one is a small atronach and the other one has a floating penis), but when I go to the creature framework and put ''disable'' my summons and the creatures that are already on the map still have a penis, someone know how to disable?

Hello, 

thanks for this mod, i like the idea. But unfortunately I couldn't use this feature yet.

All of Baka's animations don't work for me. (not even the ABCs).

When I start the animation with Sexlabs it is triggered, but the actors just stay inside each other while the sound plays.

The animations are regristrated on SL Animation Loader.

Other animations (not baka) works fine. (instead of horses-> cdt when animation starts)

Someone know a solution to that issue and can help me please?

Maybe also help by the horse cdt?

Sorry if something has already been written about this, but I haven't been able to find anything so far.

Edited by Muten Roschi
3 minutes ago, Sleepytime said:

The only included textures with ABC for Rieklings is for the tongue and yes those are installed.

try to install without and test if the texture is still missing. If true reinstall also other mod/s (if exist) that affect that creature

Edited by Muten Roschi
On 8/26/2021 at 12:35 PM, Muten Roschi said:

Hello, 

thanks for this mod, i like the idea. But unfortunately I couldn't use this feature yet.

All of Baka's animations don't work for me. (not even the ABCs).

When I start the animation with Sexlabs it is triggered, but the actors just stay inside each other while the sound plays.

The animations are regristrated on SL Animation Loader.

Other animations (not baka) works fine. (instead of horses-> cdt when animation starts)

Someone know a solution to that issue and can help me please?

Maybe also help by the horse cdt?

Sorry if something has already been written about this, but I haven't been able to find anything so far.

… I currently play Skyrim VR (but, it seems that most of the modes, but also the problems generated by them, from Skyrim SE are also valid in VR)… so: the problem with horses that causes CDT when initiating an animation, me and many others  solved the problem like this: "in MO2 (for example) move XP32MSSE over MNC and all horse accidents will disappear !!!"  … I know that in Skyrim LE it was just the opposite, but now in SE and VR MNC has to rewrite XP32

28 minutes ago, George222 said:

… I currently play Skyrim VR (but, it seems that most of the modes, but also the problems generated by them, from Skyrim SE are also valid in VR)… so: the problem with horses that causes CDT when initiating an animation, me and many others  solved the problem like this: "in MO2 (for example) move XP32MSSE over MNC and all horse accidents will disappear !!!"  … I know that in Skyrim LE it was just the opposite, but now in SE and VR MNC has to rewrite XP32

i think i already installed it on that way.. but i will double check ... thank you

2 hours ago, Muten Roschi said:

i think i already installed it on that way.. but i will double check ... thank you

.. you should also check the following: “SLAL - DO NOT have to overwrite MNC.  and for SMP you should try ABC (installed after MNC and SOS)
 ... ABC must be loaded after MNC. ”

... and obviously, these modes need to be reinstalled (because if the order was not followed, they have already been rewritten incorrectly) !!!

... also, after the correct installation of the above modes ... you should definitely do the following (I tell them, whether you know these things or not ... but, they are important for the animations to work):

0. a) Make sure you check "Allow creature animation" in the SexMab MCM settings.

b) Disable "Match Creature Gender" in the MCM settings of the sexlab, if this setting is enabled, some animations will not be played.

1. if you forgot to install FNIS Creature Pack? install it and run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe again

... NOTE: If you have Creatures Pack, but some creatures are just playing inactive animations during intercourse try to click "De-Install Creatures" in FNIS, after running to do click "Update FNIS Behavior" (If you do this, you will delete all FNIS-generated creature behavior files and redo new ones ... assuming you have the FNIS creature package installed)

... in MCM - Creature Framework / General = "Re-register all mods"

2. you may need to reload the animations, access the Animation Loader MCM, and then:

2.1. click the "Disable All" button.

2.2. click 'Rebuild animation log', then wait for the message * to appear.

2.3. click "Reload JSON".

2.4. click "Enable All".

2.5. click "Count animations" and make sure nothing exceeds 500, stop some animations if they are.

2.6. Click "Record animations", then wait for the message to appear.

Edited by George222
27 minutes ago, T-lam said:

The SLAL loader script should not be overwritten, it's newer.

... for me, everything I wrote above solved all my problems and the game works very well in Skyrim VR (where there are "still" a lot of compatibility of modes ...) ... my only big problem in VR remains the player body where I want to have collisions and animations for breasts, belly, ass, ass, but also vagina + animated anus ... but (last but not least, the character should look good: a CBBE or UNP body with special textures Bijin) ... but, "still" I can't have them all !!!