Animated Beast's Cocks(ABC) For users LE / SE

7 hours ago, lacoka13 said:

Same thing happening here

right now i'm assuming it's the skeleton.hkx......that or hdt is somehow fucking with it.

try using the skeleton.hkx from mnc to see if it still happens.

Im brand new to modding so I might be making some dumb mistakes, but ABC replaces the MNC meshes outside of animations, but once I get in an animation it switches back to the default MNC mesh. Either that or it’s something wrong with specifically Frost Atronachs somehow. The animation pack is the BakaFactory SLAL pack, so I know I have the right animations.

10 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

right now i'm assuming it's the skeleton.hkx......that or hdt is somehow fucking with it.

try using the skeleton.hkx from mnc to see if it still happens.

I didn't know it was because of the hkx. I'll check it out.

1 hour ago, Luminae said:

i've installed all the requirements for the SE version, but the mod does not appear in the Creature Framework MCM.

The only option i have for all creatures is More Nasty Critters. Any help?

Same. I'm using CF 2.0.2. Hope there's someone who can help. I've got everything installed as required in the right order.

3 hours ago, Luminae said:

i've installed all the requirements for the SE version, but the mod does not appear in the Creature Framework MCM.

The only option i have for all creatures is More Nasty Critters. Any help?

55 minutes ago, Aigis42069 said:

Same. I'm using CF 2.0.2. Hope there's someone who can help. I've got everything installed as required in the right order.

It doesn't have it's own option in CF, it replaces MNCs meshes. Select MNC.

Hi, I'm a Skyrim SE user.
Some creatures didn't have SMP collisions in ABC v2.22, so I did the following:

Bear
    hdtBear.xml
    Comment out <can-collide-with-tag> tag.

Canine
    If you installed ABC SE, copy skeleton.nif and MNC_Wolf_skeleton.nif from '01 ABC HDT LE\meshes\actors\canine\character assets dog(and wolf )' , regardless of installation options, and overwrite it manually.

FrostAtronach
    Rename atronachfrostHard.nif to atronachfroztHard.nif.
    * ABC's nif is the correct name, but the MNC references the wrong filename, so rename it to the wrong name.

Spider
    OK
    Note: The following textures are only included in ZAZ, not ABC.
    Textures\ZaZ\009Webbing\fxspiderwebs01.dds
    Textures\ZaZ\009Webbing\fxspiderwebs01_n.dds

StormAtronach
    atronachstormHard.nif

1.Open the file with NifSkope.
    2.Select NiNode-> Node-> Attach Extra Data-> NiStringExtraData.
    3.Select Name-> Edit String Index. And Enter 'HDT Skinned Mesh Physics Object'.
    4.Select String Data-> Edit String Index. And Enter 'SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtStormAtronach.xml'.

The following creatures are OK.

AshHopper
Boar
Chaurus
Dear
Draugr,Skeleton
DwarvenCenturion
DwarvenSpider
Falmer
Fox
Gargoyle
Giant
Horse
Lurker
Netch
Riekling
Sabrecat
Seeker
Skeever
Troll
Vampirelord
Werebear
Werewolf

Thanks.

I'm having some problems with the Vampire Lord form. Whenever I have this mod enabled, the third person camera seems to be bugged, and keeps jumping up and down whenever I move. I have disabled all mods, and re-enabled them one by one, and this is the one mod that I've seen break the camera movement. Nothing is overwriting files from this mod, and I have all requirements. Any idea what could be causing this?

This mod creates too much problem by overwriting existing skeleton and MNC files. There is no explanation what to or not to for instruction, causing so many people to have problem to use this mod. 

If there is no clear guide what to overwrite and not to overwrite, people will continuously have issue to use ASOS or other animal has no dick or something else...

Just use MNC and ASOS for creature. NO ABC to use, because it messes up all existing creature files and screw up  Skyrim SE version to crash at the end.

One you installed ABC Baka,  your Skyrim game is done and bye bye. You need install everything again. ABS Baka looks very dangerous, from my experience, unless author explain more detail what to do do that this mod works as intended. I spent tone of time to let this mod work. At the end I gave up and deleted everything.

On 3/28/2021 at 12:27 PM, N.Gamma said:

Since a few days there is a new really great bear mod for Skyrim SE "Bears of the North" I hope you will include them as already with the Rieklingen and wolves in your optional files.

Backfactory has already published an ABC addon for "Bears of the North" on his Discord some time ago.

On 5/23/2021 at 9:55 PM, Obamaisded said:

I'm getting flaccid animal penis instead of erect during animations specifically the horse. Anyone know a fix possibly because I loaded abc under mnc and xp32 like he said in the description

Also getting the same problem, with some animals not having genitals at all.

Hi , if this problem is already been solved :

!Warning!

- Werewolf SOS is incompatible with this mod! You should disable Werewolf's schlong in SOS MCM menu. Instead, go to Creature Framework and set MNC penis for Werewolf.

(Solved) 

Then why this line is still in the mod describe ? : "- There will be CTD unless you disable Werewolf's SOS dick. ABC partially replaces MNC's meshes so you need to set MNC Werewolf to see his ABC."

Or they are entirely different ? Sorry if this is a stupid question , but if their are the same can you remove it , it may cause confusion.

On 5/24/2021 at 3:50 AM, ssamsbji said:

This mod creates too much problem by overwriting existing skeleton and MNC files. There is no explanation what to or not to for instruction, causing so many people to have problem to use this mod. 

If there is no clear guide what to overwrite and not to overwrite, people will continuously have issue to use ASOS or other animal has no dick or something else...

Just use MNC and ASOS for creature. NO ABC to use, because it messes up all existing creature files and screw up  Skyrim SE version to crash at the end.

One you installed ABC Baka,  your Skyrim game is done and bye bye. You need install everything again. ABS Baka looks very dangerous, from my experience, unless author explain more detail what to do do that this mod works as intended. I spent tone of time to let this mod work. At the end I gave up and deleted everything.

I myself am not particularly happy with the way the author of this mod sometimes communicates with users,he clearly has priorities before patrons and ordinary users,he, as a person, such an act will still turn into the side that he deserves, but let's get back to you...

Only you have a lot of problems with ABC and only you after installing this mod ,Skyrim tells you "bye bye"
Only you did not see \ did not want to see the recommendations for this, that this mod should not be overwritten by anything.

Guest DopyDopy2
On 5/24/2021 at 7:36 PM, N.Gamma said:

Backfactory has already published an ABC addon for "Bears of the North" on his Discord some time ago.

Is there a way to find this addon or must we join the discord.

• 2 weeks later...

I have noticed that while collisions work fine for Chaurus and Chaurus Hunter, I get no collision for the Chaurus Reapers. They have the correct ABC used in animations, but collisions are missing. I don't know how or why, and have no clue how to fix that. (SSE version by the way)

@factoryclose Hi , I want to report a bug , all horse carriage are fine , but the scripted one in the main story quest "Diplomatic Immunity" is heavily bugged , the horse got hkx stretch and then disappear (or faded cuz it slowly disappear not immediately) when you approaching it , then you must load a save before you approach this horse to make it appear and again and then it will disappear again when you go near by. I must use old .hkx horse file from more nasty critter to overwrite it , this time it's not disappear again but still get stretched out like this , I'm not surprise cuz this is not the first time I encountered a bugged horse caused by this mod in this part , something is wrong with the horse .hkx or something else in this mod that make this part bugged , I hope you will fixing it in the future , amazing mod but still has some small bugs . (The following image had been captured when I replace the horse .hkx with MNC file , I must do that , if not I cant even make this horse appear when I go closer to it )

ScreenShot2.png

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami

I'm using SE with BHUNP and when my PC or NPCs use CBPC physics (the default) the ABC cocks (I've tested dogs, horses and goats) collide as expected and open the pussy.  However when I switch to SMP physics (by default toggles with NP+ for the PC for example) those same cocks do not open the pussy anymore.  My SOS male NPCs' cocks work with both settings as expected. Is there something special I need to do to make this work?  Thanks!

Hi, canines/dog penises are not animating for me, other creatures seem to work fine, could someone help me with this?

Load Order:

Spoiler

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
SexLab.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
Heels Sound.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
Skyrim - Utility Mod.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
paradise_halls.esm
actorEvents.esm
daymoyl.esm
Heretical Resources.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
AzarHair.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Extra Encounters Reborn - Basic.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
SexistGuards.esp
SexLabTools.esp
paradise_halls_SLExtension.esp
OBIS.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenuLE.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS + CCOR.esp
FtM_3 - OBIS.esp
FtM_3.esp
FtM_3 - CCOR.esp
OBISDB.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
PC Head Tracking - MCM.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
HDTSextoys.esp
Latex Armor.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Zipsuit.esp
AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
KS Hairdos - HDT.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RevampedExteriorFog.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
AdventurersAndTravelers.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
ERSO 30 - Better Enemy AI.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
JaxonzMapMarkers.esp
zzEstrus.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
vImmersiveBeds.esp
JaxonzRenamer.esp
legionarmorvariety.esp
Mercy.esp
SLAL_AnimationsByLeito.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
The Dance of Death.esp
SexLabWerewolves.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
FNIS.esp
SLALAnimObjBillyy.esp
KomAnimObjects.esp
LightBladesArmor.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
OwnCivilWar.esp
animal_mansion_redux.esp
Bijin Wives.esp
Bijin Warmaidens.esp
ElderOutfit-NoDLC.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.esp
Extra Guards.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
tos_oakwood.esp
Civil War Enhancement-Hold Borders.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
HSFStockade.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - CSP.esp
JNL - Lots More Followers.esp
elvenwood.esp
PAN_NPCs.esp
Toccata as Elisif.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Helarchen Creek.esp
GuardedBorders.esp
lookout.esp
KaliliesNPCs.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
Bijin NPCs.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
paradise_halls_farengars_study.esp
Sweet&Sexy Lingerie.esp
Nakrulz's Latex Corset.esp
DNDparties.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
My Home Is Your Home.esp
SexLab Romance.esp
Minerva.esp
imperial generals sword.esp
Legionvsstormcloaks.esp
OpenFaceGuardHelmets.esp
JaxonzMCMKicker.esp
SL_Aroused_Followers.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
MY ARMOR FIX.esp
morewar.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
Extra Encounters Reborn - HSR.esp
NibblesAnimObjects.esp
AnubAnimObj.esp
SexLab UtilityPlus.esp
SexLab sslAnimationSlots 2000.esp
Skyrim Unbound.esp

Hey,can anybody help me ?

I can't get my collision to work,and i'm getting this kind of error in my hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.log

"WARNING: SKSE\Plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs\hdtcanine.xml(6,0):
piority is deprecated and no longer used"

and a warning for the horse is "unknown element - penetration"

Have i done somethin wrong ? Other SMP things like armors and hairs just working fine

Thanks in advance

*PS : Sorry,English is not my nativve language

Edited by fidz1692