44 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

Is there gonna be update for new savage cabage animations any time soon?

I do not think that is @egoballistic Job to come up with a patch for that animation pack. But @indarello has stated that he will be updating his patch (

) in the next 2 weeks.  if that helps.

@EgoBallistic

I would love to be able to add a parallel scene to this mod, in the Quest SEUFlirtDialogue, so that if the scanned actor is Piper, the Piper scene will be activated and if it is not, the standard scene will be activated.

I am extracting, cutting and assembling phrases from Piper's voice (in Spanish), nothing too explicit, there are many words that are not available, but it is very good. I have even found audios on the web, with the same voice, usable. The voice actress who dubbed Piper in Spanish also dubbed other characters in other video games and even TV series.

I know that in order to use her voice, I have to add an alias in the Quest pointing to the unique actor, and I think that in the main script, I have to put some If else endif in the StartFlirt function, before the alias is forced, but I'm not sure. Would you be so kind as to point me in the right direction, please?

Thanks

Just popping in to say thanks for the mod. I've been having a lot of fun with it.

Maybe social distancing is starting to get to me though, because I find myself choosing the hug and cuddle options a lot more than sex.

Spoiler

1773701409_valentinecuddles.jpg.5ae9c6392c13bdede2ec3e3a4caaa01b.jpg

Hello!  sorry my english.  i have a problem since yesterday (the day i downloaded the mod) basically it doesn't work i tried to reinstall, i tried to change the load order of the mods.  I use only him and AFF animation mod and also use the path AFF to bang them all .  initially it was working perfectly, but one hour it stopped regardless of whether I clicked on the hotkey, the flirting menu or anything else does not appear or works.  I'm going send the log, but I don't even know if it will help.  The only thing that happens is when I activate Xml addon on MO2 a message appears in Fallout 4 thanking me for downloading the mod and asking to select the hotkeys.  I also tried to reset the mcm but nothing worked, please help me.

Papyrus.0.log

modlist.txt

28 minutes ago, lazyarty said:

Hello!  sorry my english.  i have a problem since yesterday (the day i downloaded the mod) basically it doesn't work i tried to reinstall, i tried to change the load order of the mods.  I use only him and AFF animation mod and also use the path AFF to bang them all .  initially it was working perfectly, but one hour it stopped regardless of whether I clicked on the hotkey, the flirting menu or anything else does not appear or works.  I'm going send the log, but I don't even know if it will help.  The only thing that happens is when I activate Xml addon on MO2 a message appears in Fallout 4 thanking me for downloading the mod and asking to select the hotkeys.  I also tried to reset the mcm but nothing worked, please help me.

Your log shows this error every time you press the SEU hotkey:

[05/19/2020 - 11:02:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has started
[05/19/2020 - 11:02:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING

This means your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword.  That should only be true while the character is actively in an animation being played by AAF, but some error must have occurred while trying to play an animation and the keyword was not removed afterward.

You can remove the keyword by opening the console and typing the following command:

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

However, your script log shows a lot of errors from other mods, removed scripts, missing ESP Explorer plugin, and other issues.  So, removing the keyword should let SEU start working again but there may be other problems.

Okay i will try here and strange, i see sript log showing a lot of errors from other mods idk why but i dont use this mods a lot of time, i will try fix this too.

I’ll explain in detail how it stopped working.  I made a new save, I was doing the initial missions until I arrived at the museum's mission to help Preston and the others.  ok i killed the raiders outside some surrendered in testing the mod.  the assault option didn’t just appear to flirt, but I didn’t do anything just leave those who surrendered naked.  I went into the museum and killed them all, let them surrender naked.  I took the power armor and killed them all and so again.  Until I came back inside and Preston's dialogue talking about sanctuary ok, when I was going to answer the flirting menu appeared.  I left the menu and clicked to talk to him without the hotkey.  appeared again on the flirting menu.  after the fifth time i left the museum and went in and new.  the normal menu returned to work, but after that the flirting menu never appeared again, now the raiders only surrender after a certain damage and nothing else

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

[05/19/2020 - 11:02:02AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player is in an AAF scene, ABORTING

This means your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword.  That should only be true while the character is actively in an animation being played by AAF, but some error must have occurred while trying to play an animation and the keyword was not removed afterward.

You can remove the keyword by opening the console and typing the following command:

However, your script log shows a lot of errors from other mods, removed scripts, missing ESP Explorer plugin, and other issues.  So, removing the keyword should let SEU start working again but there may be other problems.

Hello,

Got a question, i like the bribing part of the combat surrender of SEU

I can't seem to be able to surrender when having a follower ? Is it like that or maybe Heather would be incompatible ?

Violates works perfectly.

I would try to bribe my way out of the conflict and if lose then combat resume and violates then kick in

Thanks

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Okay now the flirt menu works but the animations no ;,3 oh shit here go again

5 minutes ago, lazyarty said:

the assault option didn’t just appear to flirt, but I didn’t do anything just leave those who surrendered naked.  I went into the museum and killed them all, let them surrender naked.  I took the power armor and killed them all and so again.  Until I came back inside and Preston's dialogue talking about sanctuary ok, when I was going to answer the flirting menu appeared.  I left the menu and clicked to talk to him without the hotkey.  appeared again on the flirting menu.  after the fifth time i left the museum and went in and new.  the normal menu returned to work, but after that the flirting menu never appeared again, now the raiders only surrender after a certain damage and nothing else

I think you have a lot of mods installed and are confusing which mod is causing what events.  AAF Sex Em Up doesn't make enemies surrender, and it only brings up its flirt dialogue if you use the hotkey. 

In any event, as I said above, the cause of the problem was the AAF actor busy keyword that was incorrectly still on your character.  At some point some mod tried to start an AAF animation but AAF had an error and you were stuck with the keyword.

Just now, lazyarty said:

Okay now the flirt menu works but the animations no ;,3 oh shit here go again

I thought that might happen.  That keyword problem usually means AAF had a fatal error.

Try doing this.  Open the console, and issue the following command:

stopquest AAF_MainQuest

Then close the console, wait a few seconds, open the console again and issue this command:

startquest AAF_MainQuest

That should restart AAF.  If your AAF configuration is OK then animations should work again after this.

6 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

Got a question, i like the bribing part of the combat surrender of SEU

I can't seem to be able to surrender when having a follower ? Is it like that or maybe Heather would be incompatible ?

That is intentional.  SEU doesn't allow you to surrender when you have a companion.

45 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

I thought that might happen.  That keyword problem usually means AAF had a fatal error.

Try doing this.  Open the console, and issue the following command:

stopquest AAF_MainQuest

Then close the console, wait a few seconds, open the console again and issue this command:

startquest AAF_MainQuest

That should restart AAF.  If your AAF configuration is OK then animations should work again after this.

thanks but didnt work ;c

1 hour ago, Horcruxpie said:

- Here are the mods that I placed (IN ORDER) after installing F4se: THESE ARE MY ONLY MODS after a fresh reinstall.

I can offer a small list of mods that will work for you immediately.Then you will be able to read the topics yourself and determine what you need to install.First, delete all the adult mods that you have installed.Then install these mods in this order.VIO Strap-On need run in BodySlide.Install all the mods in this order and check in the game.

1. AAF Beta
  2. VIO Strap-On
  3. Crazy_Animations (Mod Manager Gun Version)
  4. Four-Play Animations by Crazy
  5. FO4 Animations By Leito
  6. AAF patch for Leito and Crazy FOMOD
  7. AAF - Modders Resource 
  8. [AAF] Themes - VanillaSexAnimations, Kinky/Aggressive and CreatureSexAnimations

When I initiate any of the actions and they succeed, which has been every time so far, nothing happens. No animations play, the screen never goes dark, and I can no longer use any of the hotkeys like it is waiting for the action the finish but the action never starts. Strip works fine but probably because no animations are required. Does anyone have any idea what to do. I have everything from under the requirements section and I'm not sure what else to do.

2 hours ago, Russ10000 said:

When I initiate any of the actions and they succeed, which has been every time so far, nothing happens. No animations play, the screen never goes dark, and I can no longer use any of the hotkeys like it is waiting for the action the finish but the action never starts. Strip works fine but probably because no animations are required. Does anyone have any idea what to do. I have everything from under the requirements section and I'm not sure what else to do.

is aaf home key still works?

Maybe I didn't get all the mod that were required, how many mods do I need to download in total from this, is it like 5 or 20 or more? For example just BP70 has 5 subsequent mods and those have like 20 more on their own, how many mods does this require to work?

Did some testing. If you pacify a mongrel you can then ask it for sex, just like with Dogmeat. That's cool.

If you pacify a ghoul, you can't ask it for sex. If it's in combat with you, you can't surrender to it. You can however assault it... :D

Is it possible to make it so that both asking a pacified ghoul for sex, and surrendering to it, works?

1 hour ago, zing said:

I'm trying to use prostitution for my companion and its working alright BUT a lot of the time after I've gone through the prostitute dialog and set up the scene, then person will turn around and start the "you were flirting a lot" dialog menu, they'll then jump into the prostitution sex scene. I can end the flirt dialog with them while they're screwing or wait till they're done and wait for them to come back to me and start the "you were flirting a lot" dialog again.

Is there a way to stop that flirting stuff while I'm just trying to prostitute? or is it just a "deal with it" situation because of the way they're linked. 

The "you were flirting a lot" dialogue is not from this mod.  Sounds like something from AAF Vanilla Fudge.

I have downloaded this mod along with a bunch of others, from this guide. However, I get some really strange MCM "missing .esp" errors, with almost every single plugin, except "get dirty" and "ILE:R". I am quite new at this, so my apologies if this is something extremely simple I am overlooking. Thanks in before hand! 

Spoiler

Fallout4_xNpjsTRgD2.png.c66c89ddbe80b1c495e656f20567f523.png