Using either hotkey trigger for either masturbation or targeting a specific NPC throws an odd script error. 90% sure I've done something wrong, but can't narrow it down on my own. Anyone able to give me a hand with it? Dropping my log so you can see what I'm looking at. It looks like it goes to start the animation trigger, seems to think one is already active and then aborts itself before starting. Is weird.

Papyrus.0.log

57 minutes ago, Specsifier said:

Using either hotkey trigger for either masturbation or targeting a specific NPC throws an odd script error. 90% sure I've done something wrong, but can't narrow it down on my own. Anyone able to give me a hand with it? Dropping my log so you can see what I'm looking at. It looks like it goes to start the animation trigger, seems to think one is already active and then aborts itself before starting. Is weird.

Yes, it appears your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword on them.  The keyword is used by AAF to tell other mods that an actor is currently engaged in an animation.  AAF normally adds this keyword to actors at the start of a scene and removes it when the scene completes.  Something must have happened to prevent AAF from cleaning up the last time you played an animation.

You can remove the keyword by running these two console commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

However, if this is due to an AAF installation issue it is entirely possible the keyword will get stuck on your character again the next time you play an animation.

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes, it appears your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword on them.  The keyword is used by AAF to tell other mods that an actor is currently engaged in an animation.  AAF normally adds this keyword to actors at the start of a scene and removes it when the scene completes.  Something must have happened to prevent AAF from cleaning up the last time you played an animation.

You can remove the keyword by running these two console commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

However, if this is due to an AAF installation issue it is entirely possible the keyword will get stuck on your character again the next time you play an animation.

Ah alright. That'll help at least. I'll fight with it a bit and see if I can find out what's replicating it and causing it to not remove. 

I'm getting the same issue where the SEU hotkeys don't work because it thinks I'm already in a scene. However, using those commands doesn't do anything you suggested doesn't do anything.

Even more perplexing, other AAF mods work just fine; I can play animations with the PC through the scene wizard, and I can get scenes to play normally from AAF Prostitution. I tried to use the active hotkey immediately on startup, and it thought I was busy. I then proceeded to go through a scene via AAF Prostitution, and SEU debug was able to recognize that a scene started and stopped successfully. However, when I tried the hotkeys again after that, it again insisted that I was busy.

I've tried reinstalling it (I'm using MO2) and moving it around in the load order, but that didn't work. I checked both the game folder and MO2's overwrite folder to make sure it didn't have AAF.esm or an AAF scripts folder, and neither were there. I've also tried resetting MCM, and that didn't help either.

At this point, I've completely run out of ideas to try and fix it.

Papyrus.0.log

59 minutes ago, Black Duke said:

I'm getting the same issue where the SEU hotkeys don't work because it thinks I'm already in a scene. However, using those commands doesn't do anything you suggested doesn't do anything.

It's actually not the same issue.

[07/16/2020 - 03:30:48AM] AAF SEU Debug: OnControlUp has determined player was in a scene, ABORTING

This error means you are in a dialogue scene, not in an AAF scene (the message would say "in an AAF scene" if that were the case). 

Most likely some mod is not ending a dialogue scene properly.  You might try talking to another NPC, like a vendor, to see if it clears it.

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Most likely some mod is not ending a dialogue scene properly.  You might try talking to another NPC, like a vendor, to see if it clears it.

Yeah, that was pretty much it. I think part of the problem might have been from AAF Prostitution's extended NPC approach, and then half of it was me committing the dumb and being in AAF Prostitution's prostitution mode lol.

36 minutes ago, Black Duke said:

Yeah, that was pretty much it. I think part of the problem might have been from AAF Prostitution's extended NPC approach, and then half of it was me committing the dumb and being in AAF Prostitution's prostitution mode lol.

Thanks for confirming.  I had thought about making the dialogue scene check optional, but the danger there is that starting a new dialogue scene ends the current one.  So if you were to hit the hotkey while talking to an NPC for a quest, you would prematurely end that scene and possibly break the quest.

Next time I update the mod, will add a message telling you why the hotkey is temporarily disabled, so at least you won't have to wonder why it isn't doing anything.

13 minutes ago, Providence_0 said:

Hey I've got a problem with the mod, it works fine except I cant hear any of the dialog on any of the interactions.

I have looked in the forums but cant seem to find anything about it.

There are no voice's to hear as there are no voice file's included . as a note It is also recommended that you have subtitles enabled in your setting's for some mod's.

Was wondering if their is a way to reset hotkeys if it somehow stopped working after sometime ? the moment this happen i cant use the hotkey anymore ? dont know what causes this maybe it happens if you somehow press the hotkey but nothing happens even though their was delay and you press it again before the other dialog popped when this happen the hotkey wont work anymore.

Not sure if this is caused by scriptlag.

So far the only way i have been able to fix this is either reload an older savegame before this happen or disable the esp and save and restart save and releoad the esp again. so the mod its installed again.

1 hour ago, D_ManXX2 said:

Was wondering if their is a way to reset hotkeys if it somehow stopped working after sometime ? the moment this happen i cant use the hotkey anymore ? dont know what causes this maybe it happens if you somehow press the hotkey but nothing happens even though their was delay and you press it again before the other dialog popped when this happen the hotkey wont work anymore.

Not sure if this is caused by scriptlag.

So far the only way i have been able to fix this is either reload an older savegame before this happen or disable the esp and save and restart save and releoad the esp again. so the mod its installed again.

When the hotkey "suddenly stops working" it is almost always caused by the AAF Actor Busy keyword being stuck on your character due to a failed animation.  Your Papyrus script log will tell for sure what the problem is.

I'm using a custom companion (the Buttons male companion), and when I try to select him with either hotkey i get the message that's there's nothing there of interest. Do custom companions not really work with this mod, or is there something I have to change to make it work?

2 minutes ago, Azazemon said:

I'm using a custom companion (the Buttons male companion), and when I try to select him with either hotkey i get the message that's there's nothing there of interest. Do custom companions not really work with this mod, or is there something I have to change to make it work?

I think you will have to find out what race he his and add him to the accepted race list in AAF. best place to ask such a question would be here: https://discord.gg/B95qTEn .

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any answers. I was wondering if there was an option to show the AFF UI during the surrender/flirt/prostitute animations. I know i can still access AFF since r-ctrl does indeed change the animation but its hard to tell what animation im doing or if theres stages to the animation.

10 minutes ago, saizer772 said:

Sorry if this has been asked before, but I couldn't find any answers. I was wondering if there was an option to show the AFF UI during the surrender/flirt/prostitute animations. I know i can still access AFF since r-ctrl does indeed change the animation but its hard to tell what animation im doing or if theres stages to the animation.

Sex 'Em Up doesn't hide the UI or disable player controls during animations.  You can just hit the Home key to bring up the AAF UI.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fly000 said:

Excuse me! And the file : AAF_SU_XML_Addon V1.03 for what  need. Should I install it too?

From the download page:

Note that Rufgt's Atomic Lust animation pack is required tor the Hugging, Flirting, and Cuddling options to work.  The optional file AAF_SEU_XML_Addon.7z modifies the Hug/Kiss/Cuddle animations from Atomic Lust and RufGT's Old Animations so they are gender-neutral and do not force the actors to remove their clothes.  Atomic Lust version 2.5.1b or later is required.

• 2 weeks later...

Just starting a new game without Sexual Harassment which is a good mod but it can get a bit intrusive so thought I'd give SEU a try. I assume there's no issues with Violate and the surrender in SEU, I was thinking of simply not assigning the passive key to avoid any accidents (and I don't need the prostitution part)