2 hours ago, manicpixxxie said:

Everything is up to date and installed correctly, as well as using F4SE loader to run the game. If anything, LOOT is telling me that LooksMenu is an empty plug-in. Could that be somehow related? Because everytime I start up my game LM always gets disabled.

Obviously......LOL.

:joy:

Just redownload Looksmenu & reinstall it.

:thumbsup:

Has anyone experienced this issue? Been scanning forums and re-downloading everything but can't grasp the concept of why its not working. Dogmeat works, SEU works until initiating with any creature besides mutants/rabid dogs gives me 3 empty options and a "nevermind".. Its like AAF cant find the Vadermania esq animations. I feel like I'm missing a patch or something somewhere.. Followed the AAF Comprehensive guide and have no issues with humans. Leaving this here before work in the hopes it's something small. Otherwise the ol (mod/remod for 8 hours) will have to take place.

Have not finished browsing through :

: Yet, so if its there I apologize. Maybe I just botched AAF somehow.

44 minutes ago, Scarel said:

Has anyone experienced this issue? Been scanning forums and re-downloading everything but can't grasp the concept of why its not working. Dogmeat works, SEU works until initiating with any creature besides mutants/rabid dogs gives me 3 empty options and a "nevermind".. Its like AAF cant find the Vadermania esq animations. I feel like I'm missing a patch or something somewhere.. Followed the AAF Comprehensive guide and have no issues with humans. Leaving this here before work in the hopes it's something small. Otherwise the ol (mod/remod for 8 hours) will have to take place.

SEU only allows dialogue-based flirting with creatures who can talk, and with dogs.  If you want to use SEU to have sex with creatures other than those, you can go into the Flirt menu in SEU's MCM and enable Simple Flirting.  That uses a menu instead of dialogue and lets you flirt with anything.

10 hours ago, manicpixxxie said:

Everything is up to date and installed correctly, as well as using F4SE loader to run the game. If anything, LOOT is telling me that LooksMenu is an empty plug-in. Could that be somehow related? Because everytime I start up my game LM always gets disabled.

The AAF community also maintains a game files verifier in the #tools channel of their Discord server which can be used to make sure that your FO4 runtime, F4SE and so on are actually at compatible versions and have all their files (for example, when you installed F4SE did you forget to copy the scripts from its archive into your Data folder? if so, it'll tell you).

10 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

SEU only allows dialogue-based flirting with creatures who can talk, and with dogs.  If you want to use SEU to have sex with creatures other than those, you can go into the Flirt menu in SEU's MCM and enable Simple Flirting.  That uses a menu instead of dialogue and lets you flirt with anything.

That fixed everything... Thank you, I was really getting frustrated with it.

Playing on version 1.01 and the old problem of having to choose either

1. use the optional file so that kisses and hugs are clothed but which mess up Raider Pet's sex scenes, or

2. not use the optional file so that Raider Pet's sex scenes are fine but friendly hugs and romantic kisses turn into hot, naked make out sessions.

Does the solution outlined here still apply?

14 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The AAF community also maintains a game files verifier in the #tools channel of their Discord server which can be used to make sure that your FO4 runtime, F4SE and so on are actually at compatible versions and have all their files (for example, when you installed F4SE did you forget to copy the scripts from its archive into your Data folder? if so, it'll tell you).

I don't have Discord but I'll be sure to double-check if I put everything in their respective places. And apparently LooksMenu is also giving others issues but then again it could be something that has gone wrong on my end. 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I don't know if this is the right place for it but I Don't know where else to ask.
I've recently updated my install to a later version but now I constantly have this on screen:image.png.e65b7ab2f0acc6cebc1165788efd320a.png

Do you know how I can get rid of the on-screen log and the orange squares? note: they are on doors and things like that as well

EDIT:

Nvm, ticked the wrong box during the AAF INSTALL

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, dixyfla said:

Can't seem to get kissing working with either a female or a male using SEU.  AAF is working fine, I can play animations, both through AAF and SEU, but can't kiss.  Sorry if I'm missing something basic, but attached is my papyrus log, and load order.  Any help would be appreciated.

Everything looks normal in your log, the flirtation proceeded and SEU called for the AAF animation.  The strange thing is there is no log of an AAF event message after the animation was launched.  There should be a "SceneInit Event" message if AAF started the animation, or a "SceneInit Error" message with an error ID if not.

Does the AAF Admin Console show any errors after you try kissing?  Hit Home to bring up the AAF console, then Del to cycle to the Admin console, then Enter to open the admin panel.  Messages in the panel are sorted with the most recent at the top.

Also, what happens if you try playing a different animation after the kissing fails?  The lack of AAF message makes me wonder if AAF got hung up somehow while trying to launch the kissing scene; if so it probably won't be able to play any other animations.

13 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Everything looks normal in your log, the flirtation proceeded and SEU called for the AAF animation.  The strange thing is there is no log of an AAF event message after the animation was launched.  There should be a "SceneInit Event" message if AAF started the animation, or a "SceneInit Error" message with an error ID if not.

Does the AAF Admin Console show any errors after you try kissing?  Hit Home to bring up the AAF console, then Del to cycle to the Admin console, then Enter to open the admin panel.  Messages in the panel are sorted with the most recent at the top.

Also, what happens if you try playing a different animation after the kissing fails?  The lack of AAF message makes me wonder if AAF got hung up somehow while trying to launch the kissing scene; if so it probably won't be able to play any other animations.

Thanks for the help on this Engorged!  I did some troubleshooting with AAF and there were some animation issues.  Some were missing, and maybe out of order, not sure if that matters.  I took care of all those, and now I can make out if I want, then follow up with other sex, so AAF doesn't seem to be hung up.

However, attached is the AAF log file.  There are some errors.  Do you think those matter?  As far as I can tell the up-to-date animation packs are installed.  Not sure how much too worry about the warnings either.

Either way, thanks again!

AAFLog.0.log

12 hours ago, DremoraDream said:

Hey ego, how can I add more actors to SEU? I'd like to be able to activate other companions or friendly creatures (feral ghouls, deathclaws, etc...)

If you go into the options and set it to simple flirting, you can flirt with anything, its not as nice as the regular way as its a pop up menu rather than through dialogue but it works.

7 hours ago, Dragnarus said:

i having a problem with the mod,  i have all installed, still when i enter the game and go to MCM it says i do not have the SEU.esp while it is clearly at the data folder

Note that AAF SEU Version 1.01 was built with Creation Kit version 1.10.162.  This means AAF SEU version 2.4 requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.

''Note that AAF SEU Version 1.01 was built with Creation Kit version 1.10.162.  This means AAF SEU version 2.4 requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.''

Sorry this is confusing to me, I only see AAF SEU version 1.01 here, is there newer version 2.4 somewhere? Or I misunderstood something..

3 hours ago, LukeDuke said:

Sorry this is confusing to me, I only see AAF SEU version 1.01 here, is there newer version 2.4 somewhere? Or I misunderstood something..

No, it was a typo.  It should read ''Note that AAF SEU Version 1.01 was built with Creation Kit version 1.10.162.  This means AAF SEU version 1.01 requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.''

If you are using an older version of FO4 you can install SEU version 0.94.  It works fine, it just doesn't have the silent dialogue files.

On 3/7/2020 at 11:09 AM, Evilhomer said:

If you go into the options and set it to simple flirting, you can flirt with anything, its not as nice as the regular way as its a pop up menu rather than through dialogue but it works.

this works, im pretty happy with this option. I didn't use it because I thought it was old and the dialogue option was in favor. But with other dialogue mods out, this is a perfect alternative.

Thanks

"Fixed bug where companions' vanilla dialogue became silent while player was engaged in a flirtation, even if not flirting with companion."

TY.  I've noticed this with other mods as well.  I'll have to keep this in mind while playing.  How did you fix this?...  for other modders so that they have a possible answer to the same problem