6 hours ago, Maxxam10 said:

I need some help with getting this mod to work for me.

Everything seems to work fine at the beginning all dialogue is working until the animation should proceed but never starts. After that i cant initiate any dialogue again and have to reload the game. Any idea what could be wrong ?

That means AAF wasn't able to play the requested animation.  There are lots of possible reasons for this.  The first thing to check is whether you can play animations using the AAF wizard (hit the Home key).

18 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That means AAF wasn't able to play the requested animation.  There are lots of possible reasons for this.  The first thing to check is whether you can play animations using the AAF wizard (hit the Home key).

Okay thanks for the quick answer.

actually I figured it out, it was a AAF issue and I just had to creat a new save file where AAF wasn’t used before. Don’t know what cause the problem but everything works fine now.

1 hour ago, Vachnic said:

Don't know if this has been asked before, but do you have any plans of expanding the mod to include all creatures? i.e deathclaws, behemoths etc? Or is there a mod out the that does this. I haven't been able to find any

It's been requested enough times that I should go ahead and do it.  It would be like the Dogmeat dialogue where he makes a random sound, since he can't talk.

Currently if you go into MCM and set the mod to use "Simple Flirt" you can try to have sex with pretty much anything.  There's no dialogue in that mode, just a menu.

On 4/11/2020 at 2:22 PM, Maxxam10 said:

Okay thanks for the quick answer.

actually I figured it out, it was a AAF issue and I just had to creat a new save file where AAF wasn’t used before. Don’t know what cause the problem but everything works fine now.

I ran into the exact same problem out of the blue. All I did was installing a new set of animations and suddenly the AAF triggers didn't work. Does that mean creating a save without aaf being active?

58 minutes ago, Lotosmatus said:

Hi i'm trying to sell my companios "goods". I recive the cash but nothing happens. I'm missing something ?

That means AAF wasn't able to play the requested animation.  There are lots of possible reasons for this.  The first thing to check is whether AAF logged an error.  Hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit Del until it says Mode:Admin, then hit Enter to see the error log.  Newest errors are at the top.

On 4/18/2020 at 9:28 PM, Vachnic said:

Don't know if this has been asked before, but do you have any plans of expanding the mod to include all creatures? i.e deathclaws, behemoths etc? Or is there a mod out the that does this. I haven't been able to find any

I just jumped on to ask if their was any workarounds to get this function, I'm using Beastmaster and this would be awesome it sucks having to go through AAF every time I want an Animation

On 4/18/2020 at 11:02 PM, EgoBallistic said:

It's been requested enough times that I should go ahead and do it.  It would be like the Dogmeat dialogue where he makes a random sound, since he can't talk.

Currently if you go into MCM and set the mod to use "Simple Flirt" you can try to have sex with pretty much anything.  There's no dialogue in that mode, just a menu.

Please do if you can find the spare time I'm sure many of us would appreciate it.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, Maxxam10 said:

I need some help with getting this mod to work for me.

Everything seems to work fine at the beginning all dialogue is working until the animation should proceed but never starts. After that i cant initiate any dialogue again and have to reload the game. Any idea what could be wrong ?

If you start with a clean install and follow the above guide EXACTLY everything will work... it just works !

Can someone help me? The problem is, for some reason, prostitution doesnt work anymore (Though it worked well before). For example, you can start the dialogue, haggle prices, and when you press to "start transiction", dialogue continues,but after that, nothing happens. Companion selling also goes the same way. I dont understand, why prostitution via active key stopped working. Overrwriting mod files (in-case some file gone missing) didn`t helped.

Edit: Assault by player, Assault by companion seems not working also. For example: First window pops up,that "companion tries to assault victim" -> then "Your companion forces upon their victim" and that`s it, nothing happens.

I thought maybe its because of Violatie mod, but I have 3 different hotkeys assigned and I have been playing with 2 mods activated for a whole day and everything seemed working fine.

Thanks in advance!

31 minutes ago, kio3058.max said:

Can someone help me? The problem is, for some reason, prostitution doesnt work anymore (Though it worked well before). For example, you can start the dialogue, haggle prices, and when you press to "start transiction", dialogue continues,but after that, nothing happens. Companion selling also goes the same way. I dont understand, why prostitution via active key stopped working. Overrwriting mod files (in-case some file gone missing) didn`t helped.

Edit: Assault by player, Assault by companion seems not working also. For example: First window pops up,that "companion tries to assault victim" -> then "Your companion forces upon their victim" and that`s it, nothing happens.

If you are getting the dialogue then the hotkeys are working.  That means SEU is working but AAF wasn't able to play the requested animation.  There are lots of possible reasons for this.  The first thing to check is whether AAF logged an error.  Try to flirt or prostitute or whatever, and get to the point where an animations should have played.  Then wait a few seconds, hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit Del until it says Mode:Admin, then hit Enter to see the error log.  Newest errors are at the top.

38 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

If you are getting the dialogue then the hotkeys are working.  That means SEU is working but AAF wasn't able to play the requested animation.  There are lots of possible reasons for this.  The first thing to check is whether AAF logged an error.  Try to flirt or prostitute or whatever, and get to the point where an animations should have played.  Then wait a few seconds, hit the Home key to bring up the AAF menu, then hit Del until it says Mode:Admin, then hit Enter to see the error log.  Newest errors are at the top.

I have looked,but couldnt find anything important.. I have 300+ errors, so I needed somehow to do Log to see all of them. I have tons of animations,wich required not nessesary mods (though AAF thinks that is an error) and other 80% errors were that animations have 200 millisecond lenght instead of 360....

BUT thanks to you AND mo2, i looked what files may conflict\overrite AAF mod files. Looks like "Erection Fix By SilverPerv v6.2.0" was causing animations to break. I deactivated it and now everything works....wich is sad,because some of beast animations require this fix. Either way, thank you for quick reply.

Also, could you please (if you know) how do I use debug_to_papyrus_log setting to make the log outside of the game? Either way, THANK YOU! and I hope,nothing bad happens with my game anymore....

Sorry for bothering you.

28 minutes ago, kio3058.max said:

Also, could you please (if you know) how do I use debug_to_papyrus_log setting to make the log outside of the game? Either way, THANK YOU! and I hope,nothing bad happens with my game anymore....

For the AAF debug_to_papyrus_log setting, you turn that on in Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and the files end up in

My Documents\My Games\Fallout4\Logs\Script\User\

For that setting to work, you will also need to enable logging in the game itself.  See this post, it explains how to set up your ini file for logging.  SEU logs messages to the game's standard papyrus log files, so you can see its logs as well if you want.

Any idea what could cause forcing of clothes on Assaulting creatures? My chara never stays stripped.

The module functions and responds properly, there are no instabilities of any sort, no apparent conflicts either. When I assault a creature, say supermutants, the animation just forces an outfit on me. More specifically the Sniper Wolf costume, it's always That one...

EDIT:
Nevermind, there's something funky going on with that specific suit conflicting with animations. Dropping it out of inventory beforehand resolves the matter, my apologies for an unnecessary "issue".

Thank you for make this mod, works for me witout problem,
but, Can i set my Female character as fucker? I put dick on my female character naked body, and i do love to Fuk female and male. lol
Thanks for any help if is  possible.

6 hours ago, TTTSSS said:

Thank you for make this mod, works for me witout problem,
but, Can i set my Female character as fucker? I put dick on my female character naked body, and i do love to Fuk female and male. lol
Thanks for any help if is  possible.

Glad you are enjoying the mod :)

In the MCM, Under "Misc", select "Send actors to AAF in reverse order".  That should make your character be in the male role for FF animations.  It will work in MF animations if you have gender-neutral animations installed, but if the animations have specific roles for male and female it will have no effect.

I installed v 1.03 yesterday. I can flirt and solicit successfully, and when I do so, I can move the camera as expected. However, if I use the Home key to start an encounter, when I move the camera the characters bounce around on the screen.

Also, a few clothing mods I have put a shirt in slot 48, but the mod doesn't remove the shirt. 48 appears to be the beard slot, so I understand why it doesn't remove 48 by default. Is there a way to alter which slots it toggles for nudity? And is there a way to toggle differently for the PC versus NPCs? I'd like to keep 33 on for the high heels, but I believe that's the primary outfit slot for vanilla clothes. I know I can bring up the overlay with Home and then toggle specific clothes with \, but if I do that, the camera doesn't work, as I described above.

30 minutes ago, nuhnutheounth said:

I installed v 1.03 yesterday. I can flirt and solicit successfully, and when I do so, I can move the camera as expected. However, if I use the Home key to start an encounter, when I move the camera the characters bounce around on the screen.

Also, a few clothing mods I have put a shirt in slot 48, but the mod doesn't remove the shirt. 48 appears to be the beard slot, so I understand why it doesn't remove 48 by default. Is there a way to alter which slots it toggles for nudity? And is there a way to toggle differently for the PC versus NPCs? I'd like to keep 33 on for the high heels, but I believe that's the primary outfit slot for vanilla clothes. I know I can bring up the overlay with Home and then toggle specific clothes with \, but if I do that, the camera doesn't work, as I described above.

Both of these things are really AAF issues, not issues with this mod.

For the camera problem, apparently this is related to the Home key being bound to an ENB function that disables FPS limits.  Disabling FPS limits causes physics to go crazy.

As far as the clothing, AAF handles stripping actors for animations.  You can change the stripping options in the AAF installer, or edit Data\AAF\AAF_equipmentSetData.xml to cause AAF to remove more items.