11 minutes ago, Slorm said:

Just starting a new game without Sexual Harassment which is a good mod but it can get a bit intrusive so thought I'd give SEU a try. I assume there's no issues with Violate and the surrender in SEU, I was thinking of simply not assigning the passive key to avoid any accidents (and I don't need the prostitution part)

Nope, the two mods work fine together.

5 hours ago, scream342 said:

I'm check LooksMenu and its already installed so I did Re-installed, Creat new save and test

AAF main quest needs to be restarted and your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword stuck on them.  I will reply with console commands to fix later, I am on my phone.  Unless someone else kindly posts the commands first.

8 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

AAF main quest needs to be restarted and your character has the AAF_ActorBusy keyword stuck on them.  I will reply with console commands to fix later, I am on my phone.  Unless someone else kindly posts the commands first.

its very confusing I will wait for help :)

5 hours ago, scream342 said:

its very confusing I will wait for help :)

Your latest log shows two different issues.  One, the AAF Main Quest is not running, so animations could not play.  Two, the part of AAF that is still running put a keyword on your character to indicate that it is in an animation.  But since the animation could not play, you are now stuck with that keyword, so SEU thinks you are still in an animation and the hotkey is disabled.

To fix the first issue, do the following:

Open the console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard).

Enter the command:

stopquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console, wait 5 seconds.  Open console again, and enter the command:

startquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console

You should see the AAF startup messages, and pressing the Home key should bring up the AAF menu.

To fix the stuck keyword, open the console and enter the commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Your latest log shows two different issues.  One, the AAF Main Quest is not running, so animations could not play.  Two, the part of AAF that is still running put a keyword on your character to indicate that it is in an animation.  But since the animation could not play, you are now stuck with that keyword, so SEU thinks you are still in an animation and the hotkey is disabled.

To fix the first issue, do the following:

Open the console (usually the `/~ key found on the upper left of the keyboard).

Enter the command:

stopquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console, wait 5 seconds.  Open console again, and enter the command:

startquest aaf_mainquest

Exit console

You should see the AAF startup messages, and pressing the Home key should bring up the AAF menu.

To fix the stuck keyword, open the console and enter the commands:

prid 14

callfunction "objectreference.removekeyword" aaf_actorbusy

Thx its work!

11 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

@EgoBallisticHi is this safe to uninstall mid game? Im looking to free up mod slots for new mods and since i dont use this anymore Im thinking of uninstalling but dont want to mess up my save

It's never 100% safe to remove any scripted mod, even ones with "uninstall" scripts.  That being said, if you go into an interior cell by yourself, and stop the SEU background quests with the following console commands:

stopquest SEUPlayerLoadQuest

stopquest SEUMCM

stopquest SEUQuest

then save, exit, and uninstall the mod, there shouldn't be any issues since all the scripts will have stopped.

22 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's never 100% safe to remove any scripted mod, even ones with "uninstall" scripts.  That being said, if you go into an interior cell by yourself, and stop the SEU background quests with the following console commands:

stopquest SEUPlayerLoadQuest

stopquest SEUMCM

stopquest SEUQuest

then save, exit, and uninstall the mod, there shouldn't be any issues since all the scripts will have stopped.

Ok thank you

Hi @EgoBallistic
I did aa you instructed: stopped the quests in an interior cell, saved then exited. Disabled plugin in NMM then uninstalled SEU. Made sure the esp and loose files arent in the data folder anymore. Then I loaded up game. Went somewhere else and slept for 24 hours, saved and exited. I just checked my plugins.txt but AAF_SEU.esp is still listed there although not activated. Usually if I uninstall a mod it disappears from there. I didnt get any errors tho. Do i need to manually delete it from plugins.txt list? Or is it gonna go away by itself?

3 hours ago, Rias_Gremory23 said:

Hi @EgoBallistic
I did aa you instructed: stopped the quests in an interior cell, saved then exited. Disabled plugin in NMM then uninstalled SEU. Made sure the esp and loose files arent in the data folder anymore. Then I loaded up game. Went somewhere else and slept for 24 hours, saved and exited. I just checked my plugins.txt but AAF_SEU.esp is still listed there although not activated. Usually if I uninstall a mod it disappears from there. I didnt get any errors tho. Do i need to manually delete it from plugins.txt list? Or is it gonna go away by itself?

Plugins.txt is controlled by your mod manager and tools like LOOT.  I can't help you with that.  There's nothing special about SEU that would make it act differently than any other mod when installing or uninstalling.

New version 1.04 uploaded

• Added MCM option to set whether Position Tree animations are controlled by NPCs.  It is On by default, which means Position Tree animations proceed automatically.  Setting it to Off allows the user to control the animation progress using the AAF interface.  This will mainly be of interest to users of (UAP) Ulfberth's AAF Patch which makes heavy use of Position Trees.  It is recommended to leave the setting On for UAP users.

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version; there is no need for a clean save.

On 9/23/2020 at 10:28 AM, EldrinDaeron said:

I have a problem. I disabled that mod and then reinstalled Advanced Animation Framework because debug mode was on my screen all the time. Then today I enabled all these mods again but now characters don't take off their equipment when animation starts.

Start a new game & everything will work.......Even dogmeat.

:thumbsup:

Hello

I have installed all requirements to make SEU (Sex em' up) work. But to make use of the SEU I need to bind some Hotkeys and when I try to bind nothing happens. To make it clear I click to set a hotkey and when I press a key ("t" for example) it flashes the "t" and goes back to "none" as if I had never pressed it. 

Thank you.

5 hours ago, tom20091201 said:

I have installed all requirements to make SEU (Sex em' up) work. But to make use of the SEU I need to bind some Hotkeys and when I try to bind nothing happens. To make it clear I click to set a hotkey and when I press a key ("t" for example) it flashes the "t" and goes back to "none" as if I had never pressed it. 

That means either MCM is not installed correctly, or something is interfering with it.

19 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That means either MCM is not installed correctly, or something is interfering with it.

ERROR REPORT:

1. "Walk Timed Out" ........and that person stands up instead of finishing their animation. Any ideas?

2. "[086] overlay set ID "M_Chest_Mutant" not found (Caller null)"

3. "[086] overlay set ID "M_Back_Mutant" not found (Caller null)"

OverLay Set.jpg

Walk Timed Out.jpg

52 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

1. "Walk Timed Out" ........and that person stands up instead of finishing their animation. Any ideas?

Walk timeout just means is actor was still walking toward the animation location when the animation started.  The animation should play.  It's possible that some other mod is interfering with the actors' AI, which is preventing them from walking and preventing them from playing the animation.  But that's not a common problem.

52 minutes ago, VonHelton said:

2. "[086] overlay set ID "M_Chest_Mutant" not found (Caller null)"

3. "[086] overlay set ID "M_Back_Mutant" not found (Caller null)"

You have animations or actions that refer to those overlays, but they are not defined in any overlayData XML.