On 11/17/2020 at 4:38 PM, xqxRAMPAGExpx said:

sorry for asking again if this has already been asked but im not reading through 51 pages of posts. but when i use this, the males dong is always pointing down and not in the way it supposed to be. did i do something wrong? i have all requirements for just about every mod on this site, and the requirements for them as well

As has been mentioned quite a number of times in both this thread, and in Violate, this isn't a Sex Em Up or AAF Violate issue.  They don't actually do anything other than tell AAF what animations to perform based on what animation packs you have installed.  That is hugely dependent on what packs you are using, and what patch you have applied...UAP or Indarello are needed to get erections to actually work for some animation packs.

First thing you should do is check the main AAF Forum for Saya's installation guide (it is thumbtacked to the top posts, there is also a link about 17 posts above yours).  That one is THE most up to date.  This is important, because it isn't enough to have all the requirements for every mod, they all have to be installed in a fairly specific order, and they have to load in your mod manager in fairly a specific order (there is some flexibility with things like SEU, Violate, FPE, etc, as they don't have any actual animations, and they all go last).  Second thing, would be to actually join the Discord, I believe you get more rapid support there as long as you are willing to listen.  I wouldn't know 100%, I am fairly anti-social and tend to avoid most direct contact with people like the plague.

I can recommend two steps to verify (as long as you installed everything correctly according to Saya's installation guide), I used a spoiler to avoid a wall of text:

Spoiler

1> (this is not quite the "first make sure your machine is turned on question, but I should ask), Make sure that you built the male body in BodySlide.  As long as you opened up BodySlide, selected your male body of choice, selected "build morphs" and then click "Build" then you're good on this part; Bodytalk 2.5+, Bodytalk 3+, and Atomic Muscle all mostly work with AAF right out of the box with the proper animation patch installed.

2> If you are using ModOrganizer2, you need to make sure that BodySlide is sending the 'built' meshes to the correct MO2 folder and not directly to your Data directory in Fallout.  This is very easy to check.  There is an option in BodySlide that allows  you to preview the mesh you are working with.  If you check that preview, and you can see the body/mesh texture, Bodyslide is sending the meshes to the wrong location.  You need to only see a "grey" mesh with no textures.  There is a YouTube video on how to use BodySlide and Outfit Studio with ModOrganizer2, and while it uses CBBE as the example, the same process applies to all bodies, since this is a setting that needs to be changed in Bodyslide, not any of the mods themselves.

If you're using Vortex, I can't help you with that on making sure the body is correctly placed, I would suspect that the issue is that your body is being overwritten by another mod, and that you need to ask a Vortex user about that.  I used to use Vortex, and while I like the more "works out of the box" approach that Vortex had, I got very irritated with the massive amount of effort to make sure loading orders were correct, and trying to disable the priorities that LOOT automatically placed.

15 hours ago, SurrealCruelty said:

As has been mentioned quite a number of times in both this thread, and in Violate, this isn't a Sex Em Up or AAF Violate issue.  They don't actually do anything other than tell AAF what animations to perform based on what animation packs you have installed.  That is hugely dependent on what packs you are using, and what patch you have applied...UAP or Indarello are needed to get erections to actually work for some animation packs.

First thing you should do is check the main AAF Forum for Saya's installation guide (it is thumbtacked to the top posts, there is also a link about 17 posts above yours).  That one is THE most up to date.  This is important, because it isn't enough to have all the requirements for every mod, they all have to be installed in a fairly specific order, and they have to load in your mod manager in fairly a specific order (there is some flexibility with things like SEU, Violate, FPE, etc, as they don't have any actual animations, and they all go last).  Second thing, would be to actually join the Discord, I believe you get more rapid support there as long as you are willing to listen.  I wouldn't know 100%, I am fairly anti-social and tend to avoid most direct contact with people like the plague.

I can recommend two steps to verify (as long as you installed everything correctly according to Saya's installation guide), I used a spoiler to avoid a wall of text:

Reveal hidden contents

1> (this is not quite the "first make sure your machine is turned on question, but I should ask), Make sure that you built the male body in BodySlide.  As long as you opened up BodySlide, selected your male body of choice, selected "build morphs" and then click "Build" then you're good on this part; Bodytalk 2.5+, Bodytalk 3+, and Atomic Muscle all mostly work with AAF right out of the box with the proper animation patch installed.

2> If you are using ModOrganizer2, you need to make sure that BodySlide is sending the 'built' meshes to the correct MO2 folder and not directly to your Data directory in Fallout.  This is very easy to check.  There is an option in BodySlide that allows  you to preview the mesh you are working with.  If you check that preview, and you can see the body/mesh texture, Bodyslide is sending the meshes to the wrong location.  You need to only see a "grey" mesh with no textures.  There is a YouTube video on how to use BodySlide and Outfit Studio with ModOrganizer2, and while it uses CBBE as the example, the same process applies to all bodies, since this is a setting that needs to be changed in Bodyslide, not any of the mods themselves.

If you're using Vortex, I can't help you with that on making sure the body is correctly placed, I would suspect that the issue is that your body is being overwritten by another mod, and that you need to ask a Vortex user about that.  I used to use Vortex, and while I like the more "works out of the box" approach that Vortex had, I got very irritated with the massive amount of effort to make sure loading orders were correct, and trying to disable the priorities that LOOT automatically placed.

i guess it's finally time to figure out how to use bodyslide since freakin everything requires it *annoyed emoji*

On 11/19/2020 at 3:01 PM, xqxRAMPAGExpx said:

i guess it's finally time to figure out how to use bodyslide since freakin everything requires it *annoyed emoji*

It's really fairly easy.  Follow the instructions for the Mod Manager you are using.  There are YouTube videos for both MO2 and Vortex on how to do the install.  Once you have everything installed, it really is as easy as select your body, check off "build morphs" and then click either "Build" or "Batch Build."  You really don't have to learn more than that unless you really want to start customizing bodies and outfits or if you are using any of the Unique Player/Follower mods.

As I mentioned in #2, if your using MO2, make sure you follow the instructions exactly, or your body mod will always get overwritten by the "default" installation, and your male bodies will always have either ED or elephantitis.

• 3 weeks later...

Having the weirdest issue, mod seems to be working just fine but the mcm values have all defaulted to the minimum and whenever i attempt to adjust them, via mcm or the ini, they just revert back in game(only affects this mod). Let me know if you'd need more info or have any ideas for workarounds cause this mod seems amazing. Huge thanks for anyone who can help

58 minutes ago, CognitiveOwl87 said:

Having the weirdest issue, mod seems to be working just fine but the mcm values have all defaulted to the minimum and whenever i attempt to adjust them, via mcm or the ini, they just revert back in game(only affects this mod). Let me know if you'd need more info or have any ideas for workarounds cause this mod seems amazing. Huge thanks for anyone who can help

Finally figured it out, if anyone else has this problem, disable the mod PrivateProfileRedirector(INI file cacher)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2018 at 5:50 AM, EgoBallistic said:

The mod allows you to have sex with NPCs and Dogmeat.  NPCs means humans, non-feral ghouls, human-like synths (and Nick), and super mutants.

If you want sex with hostile creatures, you need a mod like AAF Violate or RSE.

This used to work correctly for me, but something happened. Dogmeat goes through the motions, but he has no genitals. Something caused them to disappear. I haven't removed anything. I take that back. I started over because I would get errors all over the screen that wouldn't go away. I used AAF Game File Verifier, while I could, it would say corrupted files and some other errors. I updated to the latest version of AAF and I can no longer get it to work. Says something about loading with MO, I think. which I don't use.

I uninstalled and reinstalled all of my AAF related files in the correct order by referring to AAF Sayas Cheat Sheet. I started a new game about eight months ago and I've added several things, like Violate and Harassment that I liked and many others I removed. My game crashed so often, I would have to save every thirty seconds or so. Anyway, I started a new game, and it works great now except, for Dogmeat. My load order may be messed up now too. I just started a new game this morning, so I have not checked yet. (I only have Dogmeat with me at the very start of the game, until he searches for, and I kill Kellogg. So I may have introduced the problem way back in the previous game, because I have not tried had sex with Dogmeat since then.

Also ,there is nothing for Dogmeat in the creature pack. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I used AAF Creature Resources 1.1.3, which I already had installed. I just reinstalled it, Dogmeat is loving it!

im having an issue where i try to have lesbian sex  i only get the same 3 sex animations. ihave themes, bp770 pak atomic lust, savage cabbage and lietos. also creature resources and erection fix by silver perve.  i then added lieto erection fix and it gave me some lieto strap-on action but didnt touch the other animation packs. 0h i also viox. strap-on mod. any idea whats doing this. i did notice one warning [85] any help would greatly be appriciated thanx.

12 minutes ago, wumpas3 said:

im having an issue where i try to have lesbian sex  i only get the same 3 sex animations. ihave themes, bp770 pak atomic lust, savage cabbage and lietos. also creature resources and erection fix by silver perve.  i then added lieto erection fix and it gave me some lieto strap-on action but didnt touch the other animation packs. 0h i also viox. strap-on mod. any idea whats doing this. i did notice one warning [85] any help would greatly be appriciated thanx.

How many different times are you going to post this gripe! The answer is the same! There are almost NNOOO lesbian animations in the packs, no matter how many times you spam the question. SC has 0, Atomic has 1, BP has 4, Leito has 6, maybe. Most of these are disabled by the patches and some patches do not even support strapons.

• 1 month later...
On 1/17/2021 at 1:19 PM, Harsaw said:

Why does sometimes my animation position is wrong, for example when my mc which is a male is supposed to be in front of the female target is actually behind the target. Also the penis goes stretched when this happens.

Yer skeleton & body must match.......

:exclamation:

Every time I press the flirt key, it says 'Nothing interesting found' for every actor no matter what. This mod was working prior, what the hell happened? Apparently turning to search radius fixed this. 

*Reading into it* My fall out didn't update, so I am unsure if it's the wrong version. I am using the most updated version of this mod. Not only this, animations were prior working fine and now they're not working at all. I can initiate the dialogue but nothing happens afterwards. How can I find an error log?

Along with this, it gets stuck and I can't do the flirting meter again. So I am thinking it is a problem with this mod because it is probably in a 'stuck' position somehow. 

Recently i've installed Advanced Needs 2 from the Nexus, does that over-write this mod and make it not work? Or does it not work because I have search radius turned on? 

*Edit* Reinstalling Advanced Animation Framework fixed the problem temporary but then it broke again. Unsure what to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there!

After some "deeper" investigations i realized i never get money from the prostitution stuff... Why? Cause i can't end dialogue with npc, as soon as i "solicit" or "sell companion" i earn the exp bonus from charisma check and the animation starts.

BUT when i spam the keyboard to make the chat end faster i can get the end of options, haggle, follow me, start transaction...

So basically i get "prostituted" twice with only being paid once. :(  About companions they're not working as i'm "taken" instead. (Which is problematic when i want to punish Preston by selling him to disgusting ghouls or mongrels)

I'm not using mods that change the dialogue behavior and i recently removed amazing follower tweaks.

I also have a trouble with male npc unable to get hard during scenes but... :D It's funny as f*** so i don't care. They might have a giant penis too... going thru their partner head... xD Must be about about bodyslide/CCBP physics i guess but i wanted you to know.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. I just downloaded this mod and the requirements, installed it, but something is wrong. I pressed the hotkey to masturbate, got a dialog box that said 'Masturbate?' and a 'Yes' and 'No' selectable. I pressed 'Yes", but nothing is happening. Am I missing another mod? Or is this a common problem?

Thank you in advance.

Edit; I got the masturbate to work, only now, the animation just show the orgasm and not the masturbation. Can someone help?

• 4 weeks later...

After being away from FO4 for a while, I decided to get this mod again...and it always seems to have issues...

The problem I'm having now is once i use AAF to start a scene, I can choose an initial animation and it plays fairly normally (with the exception of a stretched out dong). However, when trying to switch animations, nothing happens unless i switch to an animation from a different pack, in which case it just repositions the actors a bit (usually misaligning them) but keeps playing the same animation

i have a question would the Def_UI that changes the pip boy style have any effect on the Mod making the Masaturbate/ ask for sex, when the hot key is pressed, cause i used it once and it sort of activated but tried again and nothing seems to happen ever again not even using the lady killer bed

something's up i've got all teh mods install and nothing happens no confirmation or anything. i'm pretty sure i got all the required mods needed.

The non AAF version of this mod seems to work just fine without issues just this version it wanted to work at one point then it completely stopped all togethter.

i'm seriously having issues with this mod the hot keys do not work at all and i have everything needed to run the mods from the AFF family, but nothing happens when the hot keys are pressed!!. i don't have this issue with the four play version of this mod at all, just wonder what can i do to fix the issue i've tried everything from reinstalling to starting fresh just nothing happens

On 11/4/2018 at 12:46 PM, EgoBallistic said:

How to post your Script Log:

If you encounter a bug that doesn't have an obvious explanation, posting your script log here may help us diagnose it. 

First, enable debug logging by editing your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and edit the [Papyrus] section so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Note to MO2 users: MO2 uses its own ini file instead of the one in the My Documents folder, so you have to use MO2 to edit it.  To do this, load MO2.  At the top is an icon that looks like puzzle pieces. This icon has a pull down menu which includes the INI Editor option. Pick that option, and edit the Fallout4.ini as described above.

Then start the game, load your save, and do whatever it is that causes the problem to happen.  Then, wait a few seconds, save, and exit.

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post in this thread and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

small question with the  \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini is it the BAKED File or teh BASE File that needs Papyrus edited at? cause i'm having hot key issues with this mod the bind but don't activate. heres what i have can't make heads or tails of it

Papyrus.0.log

[03/24/2021 - 10:09:25PM] AAF SEU Surrender:ConsensualPlayer start
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:25PM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor0 is Nina [20]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:25PM] AAF SEU Debug: StartSex: actor1 is raider [507147]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:25PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:26PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:28PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:29PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:30PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:31PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:33PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:34PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:35PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:36PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] AAF SEU Debug: SceneInit event
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] AAF SEU Debug: OnSceneInit is for SEU
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] AAF SEU Debug: Clearing PausedActors
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (1300D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | OnAnimationStart
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] AAF SEU Debug: AnimationStart event
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF001FDE)>] holding actor [Actor < (0007BD0B)>] | OnAnimationStart
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] FPE [fpfp_playerpregdata < (1300D017)>] holding actor [Actor < (00000014)>] | Watched tag Kissing found
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:37PM] FPE [fpfp_basepregdata < (FF001FDE)>] holding actor [Actor < (0007BD0B)>] | Watched tag Kissing found
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:38PM] error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
	[ (FF002006)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.startMultipleIdles() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2370
	[AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.initAnimation() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2334
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:38PM] STATS: STATSMain: Cnt/NumAct: Actor: 0/1.000000: [Actor < (00000014)>]
[03/24/2021 - 10:09:38PM] error: Cannot play a None idle on an actor
stack:
	[ (0007BD0B)].Actor.PlayIdle() - "<native>" Line ?
	[AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.startMultipleIdles() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2370
	[AAF_MainQuest (07000F99)].aaf:aaf_mainquestscript.initAnimation() - "C:\Games\MO2_BASE\mods\AAF_DEV\Scripts\Source\User\AAF\AAF_MainQuestScript.psc" Line 2334

It's the basic Kissing animation, works fine when I do it normally with seduction or prostitution, just not when you surrender, and I think it's an FF issue, saw the MF one happen.  Saw SEU hit error 3 and 4 a few times while indoors in a confined room.  But each time that kissing animation happens during a surrender with an FF situation, it doesn't play.

IS There an aggressive kissing animation?

GuruSR.