24 minutes ago, RZ_bunbun said:

I have downloaded this mod along with a bunch of others, from this guide. However, I get some really strange MCM "missing .esp" errors, with almost every single plugin, except "get dirty" and "ILE:R". I am quite new at this, so my apologies if this is something extremely simple I am overlooking. Thanks in before hand! 

Reveal hidden contents

Fallout4_xNpjsTRgD2.png.c66c89ddbe80b1c495e656f20567f523.png

Seems the plugin is inactive. Either on your mod manager or (and this seems to be happening to quite a few people) Fallout's in-game mod tab disabled it. Either that or your mod manager failed to install the plugin.
Check both your mod manager plugin list and "Mods" in fallout 4 main menu and make sure the .esp is activated.

11 hours ago, SayKoRn said:

Seems the plugin is inactive. Either on your mod manager or (and this seems to be happening to quite a few people) Fallout's in-game mod tab disabled it. Either that or your mod manager failed to install the plugin.
Check both your mod manager plugin list and "Mods" in fallout 4 main menu and make sure the .esp is activated.

Thank you for such a quick response(and sorry for taking up your time lol)! Doing some manual "hitting it until it works", and reinstalling the plugin files seemed to fix the majority of plugins for me. Probably some issue with deploying mods and stuff. Thank you very much for the help! ❤️

Hi there.  Thank you for your mod.   I notice my male character will often be put in the female position when using your mod.   Not sure if it has anything to do with how your mod works, or it's an AAF issue.   Is there a way to prevent that?

Thx for any help.

6 hours ago, blibby said:

Hi there.  Thank you for your mod.   I notice my male character will often be put in the female position when using your mod.   Not sure if it has anything to do with how your mod works, or it's an AAF issue.   Is there a way to prevent that?

In the MCM, under "Misc", turn on the "Send actors to AAF in reverse order" option.  Most animations specify which gender goes into which position.  But for those that don't, or for same-sex animations, the convention is to put the first actor into the female position and the second in the male position.  SEU is written to send the player to AAF first by default.  This option will reverse that so you should always be in the male role.

3 hours ago, Darkening Demise said:

Keeps telling me nothing interesting was found, only area works and that selects random people so you never know who it is.

If the cross hairs function isn't working then the version of fallout 4 you are running is not compatible with the version of AAF you have installed.

On 6/4/2020 at 6:50 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Then something else is preventing the LLFP dll that comes with AAF from working properly.  Make the problem happen again and post your script log and I'll take a look.

I had the same issue, It was caused by an incompatibility error between Indarello's patch and savage cabbage's animations that was allowing AAF to load fully, but the scene menu was locking up at character select, to test for this, try to call an animation using the AAF scene menu, if it fails, go to the admin menu and check the error report for a #84 or possibly 86 Error saying someting along the the line of  "due to error AAF removed this animation(name of animation)" , this will identify the conflict, resolving it will fix the issue.  Note: I mention a specific mod incompatibility, in further testing with v133b of AAF this issue can be reproduced any time that specific error appears.  Hope this helps : )    

4 hours ago, Oracle of Change said:

I've come into an issue where even if I start/stop the quest it won't go past 30% when I launch the game even on a new save.

That is a problem with AAF caused by the way your animation packs and patches are installed.  You should ask about this in the AAF support thread or on the AAF discord.

On 6/10/2020 at 6:35 AM, Oracle of Change said:

I've come into an issue where even if I start/stop the quest it won't go past 30% when I launch the game even on a new save.

had this problem many times after updating some animation mods. really annoying. you should delete and reinstall aaf related mods in this order (works for me):
kinky themes

Poses
Leito's 
Vadermania 
Farelle
Leito's Voice Fix 
One Patch 

BP70's 
Savage Cabbage (if you using old version, older then last Indarello patch)
Creature Pack 
Creature Pack DLC
Atomic Lust 
Mutated Lust 
Custom Moans 
AnimationAddonsAndFixes By Indarello 
Savage Cabbage (if you using last version)

45 minutes ago, justforcensor said:

had this problem many times after updating some animation mods. really annoying. you should delete and reinstall aaf related mods in this order (works for me):
kinky themes

Poses
Leito's 
Vadermania 
Farelle
Leito's Voice Fix 
One Patch 

BP70's 
Savage Cabbage (if you using old version, older then last Indarello patch)
Creature Pack 
Creature Pack DLC
Atomic Lust 
Mutated Lust 
Custom Moans 
AnimationAddonsAndFixes By Indarello 
Savage Cabbage (if you using last version)

I fixed mine by removing all mods(not the archives, this step just removes having to babysit the process or 'reinstall') from Vortex, reinstalling F4SE and reinstalling the mods. If something has a box that can't be ticked but you do have, just x out of the installer and let it continue. Keep installing 'prequisite' mods after you've done this and if you can't make it detect, deploy it. Then try, should work because it's trying to detect the .esm/.esl in the load order and can't find it because it gets added only when you deploy it for the first time. Then finish up your installation, launch bodyslide with morphs(if you have it AND looksmenu cutomization compendium) and fire up skse. Double check everything works and you're good to go.

That's my workaround everything breaking anyways. Though I have noticed that some mod files dissapear when doing this or get corrupted, just redownload it(because for some reason the 7zips and winrars in downloads break) and carry on.

47 minutes ago, Oracle of Change said:

I fixed mine by removing all mods(not the archives, this step just removes having to babysit the process or 'reinstall') from Vortex, reinstalling F4SE and reinstalling the mods. If something has a box that can't be ticked but you do have, just x out of the installer and let it continue. Keep installing 'prequisite' mods after you've done this and if you can't make it detect, deploy it. Then try, should work because it's trying to detect the .esm/.esl in the load order and can't find it because it gets added only when you deploy it for the first time. Then finish up your installation, launch bodyslide with morphs(if you have it AND looksmenu cutomization compendium) and fire up skse. Double check everything works and you're good to go.

That's my workaround everything breaking anyways. Though I have noticed that some mod files dissapear when doing this or get corrupted, just redownload it(because for some reason the 7zips and winrars in downloads break) and carry on.

Use MO2 and you will not have any problems.

14 minutes ago, epwmolter said:

Followed instructions, installed all mods and the animations aren't triggering, They just stand with their character models glitched inside

0. Which guide did you follow?

1. Do you have modding enabled?

2. Do you have FSE installed?

3. Do you have looks menu installed?

4. Did you install in the correct order with patch's if needed?

5. Can you open AAF by pressing the HomeKey? Dose AAF report any errors?

I applaud  EgoBallistic.
This mod is better than AAF Violate.

However, I want to ameliolate on several factors.
Lighter, cleaner, and more characteristic.

<1>
I want remove player's system that rapes the enemy.

Even in the MCM menu.

<2>
After surrendering, surrounded by multiple enemies.
Before a dialogue.
During a dialogue.
During a sex event after a dialogue.

During a sex scene.
If they are still in battle or if there is a sudden battle, I want the trigger below to work.

If the sex scene was in progress, the sex motion should stop immediately.

And there should be a motion where the guy talking to the player or the guy raping her stuns the player.

The player wants to be stunned by 1 hit from the enemy, and wants her movements and actions to be disabled until the end of the battle.

For example, when a group of Super Mutants stun a player.
If super mutants is defeated in a battle with a group of raiders, raiders comes to the stunned player.
And the sex event begins.
Even creature-type enemies(deathclaw, mosquito, wild dog, mirelurk) that do not require dialogue.

Conversely, if the winner of the battle was a friendly NPC(Diamond City's guard, Brotherhood of Steel), not a raiders, approach the player and wake him up from stun.

<3>

When surrender, I want a dialogue with the creature-type enemy.
For example, if player surrender to a mosquito, use a blood pack instead of a cap.
When surrendering to a wild dog or mirelurk, use meat instead of a cap.

"Please let me go, because you're a good mosquito."

*Buzz*

"I'll give you this blood pack."

*Buzz* Busy wings.

<4>
I hope that this mod of animation is only using Gray's Creature Pack v3.0, 50 Shades, Atomic Lust.
Because only those three animation packs are clean.

<5>

Removal of many unnecessary things is necessary.
A system where colleagues are raped together.
A animation that many rape together, such as Threesome.

Please make the mod like this.
Thanks for reading.

Translation into Russian "AAF Sex Em Up 1.03".
  Translated:
   - AAF_SEU.esp
   - MCM settings menu (config.json)
   - scripts .pex (lines visible to the player)
Work tested in the game.
The archive contains the full mod+Description of AAF_SEU_V1.03.txt.

Spoiler

Перевод на русский язык мода "AAF Sex Em Up 1.03".
 Переведено:
  - AAF_SEU.esp
  - MCM меню настроек (config.json)
  - скрипты (.pex) (строки видимые игроку)
Работа проверена в игре.
Архив содержит мод полностью+Описание AAF_SEU_V1.03.txt.

AAF_SEU_V1.03(RUS).zip

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Jolie9 said:

I believe something is wong with this mod. I can get animations to play through other mods, but not through this. The AAF debug says "missing animation FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN"

There is nothing wrong with this mod.  SEU is doing everything it is supposed to, but AAF is returning an error when SEU tells it to play an animation.

The full text of the error

image.png

means that AAF was unable to find an animation for a female human and male human that has the "Aggressive" tag and does not have the "Pose" or "Utility" tag.

You mentioned that you have Atomic Lust installed, but did not mention any other animation packs.  Atomic Lust has no animations that get tagged as "Aggressive".  If you want to do assaults, you need to install other animation packs, such as SavageCabbage's, Leito's, BP70's, or 50 Shades, that include those types of animations.

Note that the other errors shown in your screenshot - missing SSEX.esp, HomeMaker.esp, etc - are because you enabled support for furniture from those mods in the Atomic Lust installer but you do not have Settlement Supplies Extended, HomeMaker, etc, installed.  To get rid of the errors, either install those required mods, or reinstall Atomic Lust and un-check support for them.