4 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you install the patches and animations in the correct order?  The installation order should be:

1. Leito's 2.0a
  2. Leito Voice Fix
  3. The One Patch to Bang them All
  4. SavageCabbage
  5. Creature Pack
  6. Creature Pack DLC
  7. Mutated Lust

SavageCabbage and the creature anims were updated more recently than the One Patch.  So if the One Patch is installed after them, it will overwrite their files with out of date versions, and some of their animations will not play.

I'm gonna try this, since Dogmeat is back to standing around again........Didn't add no mods, so it's gotta be the game itself.

:exclamation:

Also, any update on SEU having a gang bang feature like Violate?

:love:

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Did you install the patches and animations in the correct order?  The installation order should be:

1. Leito's 2.0a
  2. Leito Voice Fix
  3. The One Patch to Bang them All
  4. SavageCabbage
  5. Creature Pack
  6. Creature Pack DLC
  7. Mutated Lust

SavageCabbage and the creature anims were updated more recently than the One Patch.  So if the One Patch is installed after them, it will overwrite their files with out of date versions, and some of their animations will not play.

I should have heeded the words "never change a winning team". I installed all these files in the suggested order, although my animations were working fine, and now something installed a strap-on.esp, with the result that my F/F animations are entirely gone, being replaced by F/M animations with the strap-on. Disabling the esp also does nothing. It's still F/M animations, even with male voiceovers.

Anyone knows how to roll back without reinstalling everything SEU-related?

Edit: ot it to work again. Had to reinstall every animation and SEU.

2 hours ago, cossayos said:

I should have heeded the words "never change a winning team". I installed all these files in the suggested order, although my animations were working fine, and now something installed a strap-on.esp, with the result that my F/F animations are entirely gone, being replaced by F/M animations with the strap-on. Disabling the esp also does nothing. It's still F/M animations, even with male voiceovers.

This is why I hesitated before including a detailed load order in that reply.  The LO I posted should work if you only have the mods @BRAINK1006 listed, but if you have other mods and patches the result might not be great.

58 minutes ago, crazyitalian said:

so mostly everything seems to work, however with lesbian animations specifically, they just get stuck and never end, regardless of what I set the timer for.

any work-around for this?

That is caused by a problem with animation XML added by one of the animation patch mods.

You should be able to bring up the AAF wizard using the Home menu.  That will show you which animation is playing.  You should then be able to stop the animation by hitting the End key twice.  I say should because I am not sure if the condition that causes the animation to loop forever will prevent the wizard from stopping it. 

If you are able to bring up the Home menu, could you reply with which animation(s) this is happening with, and which AAF patches you have installed?

2 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

That is caused by a problem with animation XML added by one of the animation patch mods.

You should be able to bring up the AAF wizard using the Home menu.

Sorry to chime in. But that's suggesting an english keyboard layout, actually having a home key. If I'm not mistaken, crazyItalian is actually Italian. If so, he has to assign a different key. At least I had to do this with my German keyboard layout.

4 hours ago, cossayos said:

Sorry to chime in. But that's suggesting an english keyboard layout, actually having a home key. If I'm not mistaken, crazyItalian is actually Italian. If so, he has to assign a different key. At least I had to do this with my German keyboard layout.

haha, i have an English keyboard, that said the home key never works for me so I may be out of luck unless there is a way to change which key brings up the menu

3 hours ago, crazyitalian said:

haha, i have an English keyboard, that said the home key never works for me so I may be out of luck unless there is a way to change which key brings up the menu

Does the Home key not bring up the AAF interface at all?  You can change the hotkey by editing Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and setting toggle_key_1 to something else.  Try swapping toggle_key_1 and toggle_key_2, that will make the \ key bring up the AAF menu.

If that doesn't work then something is really wrong in your AAF setup.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Does the Home key not bring up the AAF interface at all?  You can change the hotkey by editing Data\AAF\AAF_Settings.ini and setting toggle_key_1 to something else.  Try swapping toggle_key_1 and toggle_key_2, that will make the \ key bring up the AAF menu.

There was more to it. I can't find the bookmark anymore, but earlier in this thread there has already been a discussion over the matter. Another user provided a chart with keyboard layouts. When editing the settings.ini, you have to look up the correct number for the desired key to make it work. In my case it was the F10 key, but I can't find the chart anymore. So I'm at a loss also.

Edit - found it.

https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=DirectX_Scan_Codes

You have to look up the desired values and replace the numeric code in the settings.ini

New version 1.01 uploaded

• Sex Assaults will now count toward the player's "Assaults" crime stat for compatibility with CAP's Karma tracking system.
  • Fixed bug where companions' vanilla dialogue became silent while player was engaged in a flirtation, even if not flirting with companion.

Note that AAF SEU Version 1.01 was built with Creation Kit version 1.10.162.  This means AAF SEU version 2.4 requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.

Since I had to reinstall all animations, I lost my settings also.

Now I'm running into an old problem again. The "stop that!" shout in the scissors animation. I remember Ego Ballistic knew which file to edit to get rid of it. It's part of  Atomic Lust, far as I remember. Could you point me to it again?

On 12/28/2019 at 5:08 PM, crazyitalian said:

so mostly everything seems to work, however with lesbian animations specifically, they just get stuck and never end, regardless of what I set the timer for.

any work-around for this?

To get Female Female action, I use THIS file. Install it LAST.

While it's primarily for Savage Cabbage, it may fix the strap on glitch you have.

I swear by this file, since all my followers & settlers are female.

:thumbsup:

Multiple Female - SC_FFM.7z

On 12/29/2019 at 2:13 AM, EgoBallistic said:

So my "home" key is actually a secondary function on the 7 key in my number pad so i think that's what made it not work with the mod (works fine while typing for example) 

I did eventually change the setting in the AAF_settings.ini and that worked, Thanks ?

On 12/29/2019 at 1:54 PM, EgoBallistic said:

New version 1.01 uploaded

• Sex Assaults will now count toward the player's "Assaults" crime stat for compatibility with CAP's Karma tracking system.
  • Fixed bug where companions' vanilla dialogue became silent while player was engaged in a flirtation, even if not flirting with companion.

Note that AAF SEU Version 1.01 was built with Creation Kit version 1.10.162.  This means AAF SEU version 2.4 requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.

Ok, now I can't trade with my followers AT ALL.........lol.

I appreciate what yer trying to do, but I gotta be able to trade with my followers.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, VonHelton said:

Ok, now I can't trade with my followers AT ALL.........lol.

This mod is not causing that problem.  The previous version didn't cause that problem either, all it did was force the companions' voice type to one that has silent lines for the duration of a flirtation.  This latest version changes that so the companions' voice is only changed for the flirtation responses.  This has never in any way affected the vanilla companion menu.

Hell you can even start a flirtation with a companion, choose "let's find somewhere private", then trade with them while they are following you, while the flirt quest is still active.

20200103081952_1.thumb.jpg.792532e4e067e11f226cc977a8aefca1.jpg20200103082005_1.thumb.jpg.e3353c8db8cabab4345b7cf94dbe597b.jpg20200103082024_1.thumb.jpg.9fdb738ec70bdff32092dc67a66f45c7.jpg20200103082037_1.thumb.jpg.9f6ea59b1b60715152a8c1252365d771.jpg

12 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This mod is not causing that problem.  The previous version didn't cause that problem either, all it did was force the companions' voice type to one that has silent lines for the duration of a flirtation.  This latest version changes that so the companions' voice is only changed for the flirtation responses.  This has never in any way affected the vanilla companion menu.

Hell you can even start a flirtation with a companion, choose "let's find somewhere private", then trade with them while they are following you, while the flirt quest is still active.

20200103081952_1.thumb.jpg.792532e4e067e11f226cc977a8aefca1.jpg20200103082005_1.thumb.jpg.e3353c8db8cabab4345b7cf94dbe597b.jpg20200103082024_1.thumb.jpg.9fdb738ec70bdff32092dc67a66f45c7.jpg20200103082037_1.thumb.jpg.9f6ea59b1b60715152a8c1252365d771.jpg

Hmmmm.......I'm not getting their name when I put the crosshairs on them either, and no E or R selection. Gonna disable my 2 RSE mods.........BRB.

:expressionless:

Edit: That did it. Everything's back to normal.

2 hours ago, EchelonPrime said:

This mod seems to be playing weirdly with the Futanari FEV mod. Masturbating as a female works normally, but masturbating as a futanari causes the Women's Casual outfit to appear on my character. 

That is a problem between Futanari FEV, AAF, and your animation packs.

Can you choose which companion gets used for prostitution? I have a multiple followers mod and this option used to randomize, it even recognized Dogmeat at one point, but now it's only using Curie as my "official" companion (everyone always prostitutes with her only, poor Curie, lol).

As a result, I cannot "offer companion" when I use the hotkey on Curie, neither, it's not an option anymore.

44 minutes ago, stedba said:

Can you choose which companion gets used for prostitution? I have a multiple followers mod and this option used to randomize, it even recognized Dogmeat at one point, but now it's only using Curie as my "official" companion (everyone always prostitutes with her only, poor Curie, lol).

It picks the companion who is closest to you when you start the dialogue, just like it always has.  You can use the companion commands to make the other companions move away or wait somewhere if you want to control which one is closest to you.

44 minutes ago, stedba said:

As a result, I cannot "offer companion" when I use the hotkey on Curie, neither, it's not an option anymore.

If you want to offer one companion to another, dismiss one of them, then flirt with the dismissed one and offer your remaining companion.

Two (hopefully) quick questions . . .

1) Can one have "AAF Sex Em Up" and "AFF Violate" going at the same time?

(AFF Violate seems to have more options for its particular kink.)

2) If one loads multiple different animation packs what will happen?

(I frequently get the "AAF ERROR: [034] Failed to start "FMM" scene because there are no 'FEMALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN + MALE HUMAN' animations. Filters: includeTags (AGGRESSIVE), excludeTags (SPANKING,JACKOFF), combineTags(NONE).")

My apologizes for the simplistic nature of the questions.

Thank you very much for all your labors on these amazing mods.

4 hours ago, vebni284 said:

1) Can one have "AAF Sex Em Up" and "AFF Violate" going at the same time?

Yes.  They both involve surrender to enemies but they work in completely different ways.

5 hours ago, vebni284 said:

2) If one loads multiple different animation packs what will happen?

AAF is designed to accommodate that.  If you have multiple packs that feature the same types of animations (M+F "Aggressive" for example) then AAF will choose at random.  The error you are getting is the opposite; you don't have the kinds of animations installed that a mod is looking for.  I have every animation pack available on LL installed and they all work without issues.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  They both involve surrender to enemies but they work in completely different ways.

AAF is designed to accommodate that.  If you have multiple packs that feature the same types of animations (M+F "Aggressive" for example) then AAF will choose at random.  The error you are getting is the opposite; you don't have the kinds of animations installed that a mod is looking for.  I have every animation pack available on LL installed and they all work without issues.

But why do I occasionally put my BOS Officer uniform on to have sex?

:exclamation: