Okay I'm having an FRUSTRATING issue with this. For some reason, I can get sex animations to innitiate when I'm playing as a FEMALE bot NOT as a MALE. With the female, I can ask for sex, the npc says okay then the animation plays, etc. For males, I ask for sex, the NPC says okay...then nothing. What is going on? This is my first time trying out this mod with a male character does it just NOT WORK for males or something?

I Have a problem too. My character when they get low health with surrender. The Hostiles will run over to me point. Say nothing and just sit in place staring at either me or off into space. They never move and I am stuck in place with my hands up in the air the whole time. 

2nd does anyone know how to fix dialog? I have the options but it is quiet and no one says a word nor do captions say anything. Just zoomed up versions of our faces as we are supposed to talk 

11 hours ago, Grim42691 said:

For some reason, I can get sex animations to innitiate when I'm playing as a FEMALE bot NOT as a MALE. With the female, I can ask for sex, the npc says okay then the animation plays, etc. For males, I ask for sex, the NPC says okay...then nothing. What is going on? This is my first time trying out this mod with a male character does it just NOT WORK for males or something?

The mod works the same for males and females, it doesn't care what sex you are or what sex NPCs are.  Sounds like there is something wrong with your AAF setup or you don't have the right kinds of animations installed.

10 hours ago, MyOwnusername said:

My character when they get low health with surrender. The Hostiles will run over to me point. Say nothing and just sit in place staring at either me or off into space. They never move and I am stuck in place with my hands up in the air the whole time

That's not from this mod.  SEU does not have automatic surrender.

10 hours ago, MyOwnusername said:

2nd does anyone know how to fix dialog? I have the options but it is quiet and no one says a word nor do captions say anything. Just zoomed up versions of our faces as we are supposed to talk

Turn on subtitles.  The dialogue is silent.

10 hours ago, Grim42691 said:

Great. Now my glitch is happening with BOTH female and male players.

That's because they are tied together in Bodyslide. When you work on Fusion Girl, you have to reset BodyTalk as well, or the penis will be deformed. Also, Fusion Girl has illumination under the boobs in certain light.

Of course, when I pointed these buggs out, I was blocked on Nexus. So now I can't use AAF, since many of the animations now use Fusion Girl & BodyTalk almost exclusively.

I think Zaz needs to take control of this situation from certain other parties.......Oh, and did I mention that I've done nothing but promote Fusion Girl for say.......The past month & a half, and that I've been encouraging people to make clothes for her, and that I MYSELF am making a new line of Dickey's clothing for her?

:rage:

Blocked By BottomhoodofSteel.jpg

I've got a weird problem. I downloaded 1.00 and started a new game because my animations weren't ending after removing RSE. Well lo and behold, I click AAF SEU in the MCM and it says "Missing: AAF SEU.esp. Naturally I press x to doubt, I immediately look in the file folder, the esp is definitely there. So I boot up Wrye and get "These are the following warnings. Unrecognized Versions. AAF_SEU.esp" Can someone please guide my sad little brain self to what went wrong and how to fix it?

54 minutes ago, Verip said:

I've got a weird problem. I downloaded 1.00 and started a new game because my animations weren't ending after removing RSE. Well lo and behold, I click AAF SEU in the MCM and it says "Missing: AAF SEU.esp. Naturally I press x to doubt, I immediately look in the file folder, the esp is definitely there. So I boot up Wrye and get "These are the following warnings. Unrecognized Versions. AAF_SEU.esp" Can someone please guide my sad little brain self to what went wrong and how to fix it?

You need an updated version of F4SE, and possibly an updated AAF.

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, VonHelton said:

The silent talk in the new SEU has caused Cait & Piper to stop talking. Good thing I had text turned on!

It does not cause them to stop talking.  It makes companions' vanilla dialogue silent while you are engaged in a flirtation.  Their voiced dialogue resumes once the flirtation scene ends.

I will patch this so it doesn't happen unless you are actually flirting with the companion.

46 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

It does not cause them to stop talking.  It makes companions' vanilla dialogue silent while you are engaged in a flirtation.  Their voiced dialogue resumes once the flirtation scene ends.

I will patch this so it doesn't happen unless you are actually flirting with the companion.

Thanks man!

:thumbsup:

BTW: Gang bangs for SEU soonish? PLZ??

:love:

Sorry to bother you with this, Ego, but I'm having issues with installing the XML Addon; MO2 keeps barking that there is no "No game data on top level," but when I try to fix it like any other mod (set data directory) that barks this message, it's no joy. Ignoring this massage places them in the wrong folder as I'd expect.

Which folder would I install these two files manually?

4 hours ago, Sevatt said:

Sorry to bother you with this, Ego, but I'm having issues with installing the XML Addon; MO2 keeps barking that there is no "No game data on top level," but when I try to fix it like any other mod (set data directory) that barks this message, it's no joy. Ignoring this massage places them in the wrong folder as I'd expect.

Which folder would I install these two files manually?

The two XML files go into Data\AAF

1 hour ago, minca said:

aaf sex em up v.1.0 not  work for me. mod organizer do not se or accept  the esp. say .... esp not loaded. is this only my problem or  what is the reason?!!!!

Note that AAF SEU Version 1.0 was built with Creation Kit version 1.10.162.  This means AAF FPE version 2.4 requires Fallout 4 version 1.10.162 or newer.  Older versions of Fallout 4 will not be able to load the esp.

I'm having a problem where I think my AAF is messed up, before it would work nicely but the hardships mod was just terrible, the animations were misaligned and stuff. So I thought to switching to this mod. It has the same error as the previous one now. 

Some reason AAF can't detect any actors in the game because when I try to use crosshair and use the hotkey on npc, it doesn't do anything. Masturbation brings up the menu, but when I pressed yes no animation is played. I can still move around freely and do my own stuff but for some reason animations just won't play. Why is this?

thank you very much for the hard work btw, and merry christmas

Do not know if either I am installing it incorrectly or not but I've done both manual install and installation through Vortex and I'm getting a Missing AAF_SEU.esp message in the MCM menu for AAF_SEU itself. I also have the most recent versions of all the requirements installed as well.

Edit: Apparently Vortex just wasn't actually deploying them even though they were deployed, everything is working as intended now.

For some reason animations will sometimes work but sometimes not work, idk what is wrong. my (fun) mods are: AAF-one patch to bang all, AAF-SEU, AAF Vanillakinkythemes, aaf, atomic lust, Anim by Leito, Anim by leito alt female voices, Mutated lust, Creature pack, DLC creature pack, Savage cabbages anim pack. PLEASE HALP

1 hour ago, BRAINK1006 said:

For some reason animations will sometimes work but sometimes not work, idk what is wrong. my (fun) mods are: AAF-one patch to bang all, AAF-SEU, AAF Vanillakinkythemes, aaf, atomic lust, Anim by Leito, Anim by leito alt female voices, Mutated lust, Creature pack, DLC creature pack, Savage cabbages anim pack. PLEASE HALP

Did you install the patches and animations in the correct order?  The installation order should be:

1. Leito's 2.0a
  2. Leito Voice Fix
  3. The One Patch to Bang them All
  4. SavageCabbage
  5. Creature Pack
  6. Creature Pack DLC
  7. Mutated Lust

SavageCabbage and the creature anims were updated more recently than the One Patch.  So if the One Patch is installed after them, it will overwrite their files with out of date versions, and some of their animations will not play.