On 5/4/2020 at 6:32 AM, Ed86 said:

well probably something has been broken in 1.0-1.1, i dont even remember how it should work

ive been playing rw for like 2 weeks in 3 years and i find most stuff is acceptable, guess i have to check it someday

edit: actually it seems to be working fine, my 2 gay dragon-girls were fucking each-other often until they got married and now fuck each night

gay ratkin and bi kijiin slave also fuck each-other often, mostly that perverted rat going after kijiin

and last straight dragon-girl is usually frustrated, well... she does visit stables for big stallion dick, will probably become zoophile soon

so far 3 years in game 0 rapes, only that one dragon-girl goes on wild side, well you cant blame her, when only dick is colony is horse one

because i know there is already code for that somewhere, and ive been asked if it can be included, so why should i waste time to reinvent it, i'd rather review provided code and fix bugs if any

it doesnt work as simple as set flags

above is a perfect example, the more shit you add to framework the harder it will break and guess who has to fix and try to balance all that?

also "sex arcades" too abstract and sound stupid and i dont have much interest in that, so i doubt ill find enough motivation to write huge framework for that

i really beg you to reconsider, sex arcades would be a great way to make money from prisoners and gives them more purpose. what about simple stockades? also "too abstract and sounds stupid"? you make a mod where everything from necrophilia and slavery is possible on a game where canabalism and pretty much anything else is possible and you think this is too far?! please give us more physical objects its been too long

50 minutes ago, Karbyr said:

i really beg you to reconsider, sex arcades would be a great way to make money from prisoners and gives them more purpose. what about simple stockades? also "too abstract and sounds stupid"? you make a mod where everything from necrophilia and slavery is possible on a game where canabalism and pretty much anything else is possible and you think this is too far?! please give us more physical objects its been too long

You've asked him to reconsider, but still haven't really elaborated on what you mean by sex arcades. So he may be imagining a far larger project than you're imagining if you think it's not a big deal, so try and explain it.

It sounds like you're talking about some sort of brothel but with... immobilized prisoners? How would it differ from, say, just an immobilized comfort prisoner? Or just setting up your own by immobilizing them with bondage gear or the bondage mod? If you want him to do something, you have to be specific and detail what it is you want. What elements does the sex arcade need, and what does it add that's worth the time/effort of coding it (given a similar system, brothels, already exists)? 

14 hours ago, ashrayel said:

I do believe my issues began after 1.1 as well.  I'm not sure I've ever seen a combat rape, but people seem to get downed rather quickly in my battles.  Also haven't had a traited 'rapist' on my side to make use of recently disabled enemies.  Random rape is broken, yes, but comfort rape seems to be effected as well.

I just did a quick test; for some reason the option to rape doesn't even appear in the right-click context menu of downed enemy pawns. Even with the proper settings enabled and the pawn having the correct junk. That would explain the lack of raping; it's been disabled, at least between certain pawns types. (As a side note, the only time I see bugs rape now is purely for procreation; a single rape until the pawn gives birth, instead of a giant gangbang swarm like in older versions. Good to see the Hive has taken up good, clean Christian values of only monogamous procreating for practical reproduction.)

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

You've asked him to reconsider, but still haven't really elaborated on what you mean by sex arcades. So he may be imagining a far larger project than you're imagining if you think it's not a big deal, so try and explain it.

It sounds like you're talking about some sort of brothel but with... immobilized prisoners? How would it differ from, say, just an immobilized comfort prisoner? Or just setting up your own by immobilizing them with bondage gear or the bondage mod? If you want him to do something, you have to be specific and detail what it is you want. What elements does the sex arcade need, and what does it add that's worth the time/effort of coding it (given a similar system, brothels, already exists)? 

I just did a quick test; for some reason the option to rape doesn't even appear in the right-click context menu of downed enemy pawns. Even with the proper settings enabled and the pawn having the correct junk. That would explain the lack of raping; it's been disabled, at least between certain pawns types. (As a side note, the only time I see bugs rape now is purely for procreation; a single rape until the pawn gives birth, instead of a giant gangbang swarm like in older versions. Good to see the Hive has taken up good, clean Christian values of only monogamous procreating for practical reproduction.)

a sex arcade is a machine that allows anyone to use prisoners and charge guests for use (prostitution for unwilling prisoners?) 

14 hours ago, Karbyr said:

the only difference between "sex arcade" and "simple" stockades is furniture sprite

but either way i dont find it interesting enough to to spend huge amount of time writing all that code, maybe one day but not anywhere soon

7 hours ago, Ed86 said:

the only difference between "sex arcade" and "simple" stockades is furniture sprite

but either way i dont find it interesting enough to to spend huge amount of time writing all that code, maybe one day but not anywhere soon

fine can i atleast request your next update include something (anything!!) physical? its been too long and while spending all your time on fixes is nice it would also be nice to see this mod grow more

17 minutes ago, Karbyr said:

fine can i atleast request your next update include something (anything!!) physical? its been too long and while spending all your time on fixes is nice it would also be nice to see this mod grow more

im worried this mod is getting stagnant instead of growing due to nothing but fixes, i mean when was the last time you added anything new? 3 or 4 months ago? longer? all i can do is try to boot you up the ass and help this mod grow

11 minutes ago, Karbyr said:

im worried this mod is getting stagnant instead of growing due to nothing but fixes, i mean when was the last time you added anything new? 3 or 4 months ago? longer? all i can do is try to boot you up the ass and help this mod grow

did you take a look at the animation addon? that's quite a big deal imo

1 hour ago, SmashNGrab said:

Is there a patch for alpha animals?

whats wrong with the race support addon?

2 hours ago, Karbyr said:

no. it grows fine

2 hours ago, Karbyr said:

oof there wont be anything new but bug fixes.

idk, need to read changelogs seems to be a lot of added stuff.

i actually want to remove bunch of stuff like beds and stuff

you can boot me up the ass and help this mod grow by learning xml, C#, photoshop and supplying sprites and code for sex arcades, so it can be made into separate addon

3 hours ago, Karbyr said:

I'm not sure if you are aware (admittedly I wasnt, for months after first trying RJW) that there's an add-on section in the opening post listing a bunch of mods which add content. RJWEx adds anal plugs and sex machines, Licentia Labs adds transformation serums, and you can always just use that bondage mod I linked in my previous post if you want to setup a sex arcade thing.

31 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

no. it grows fine

oof there wont be anything new but bug fixes.

idk, need to read changelogs seems to be a lot of added stuff.

i actually want to remove bunch of stuff like beds and stuff

you can boot me up the ass and help this mod grow by learning xml, C#, photoshop and supplying sprites and code for sex arcades, so it can be made into separate addon

"i want to remove bunch of stuff"........are you freaking serious?! why?

33 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

i dont see a reason why it should clutter rjw

....you cant be serious...no seriously this is sarcasm right? the only content you make after several months is 6 animations (with a tutorial telling people to do it themselves) that isnt growth. dont you like your mod? i do i want to see it grow and include so many different things, the skies the limit and instead of wanting to grow your mod you want to let it stagnate? worse by removing content (from a small handful of physical objects in the game which is hardly "cluttering") your killing it. if a mod isnt growing isnt it considered dead? i dont think constant tiny fixes is enough to count it as being alive. please i urge you for the love of the mod to find some drive grow some imagination and make some content, help this mod grow into something amazing. iv just had a look through the changelogs and you havnt added a single thing since the update to 1.1!!! its literally all changes and fixes!!

39 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

i dont see a reason why it should clutter rjw

Mind making a list of stuff you want to remove so you can get input from the community? Because there may be stuff you see as clutter that other people actually enjoy and would be sad to see.

1 hour ago, Ronnie21093 said:

Mind making a list of stuff you want to remove so you can get input from the community? Because there may be stuff you see as clutter that other people actually enjoy and would be sad to see.

RJW is a mess of stuff as of now, it'd be way better to just be a "simple" framework for add-ons to add content to (like Sexlab [Skyrim] or AAF [Fallout]), there is no reason the "removed stuff" can't be put in fitting separate downloads

1 hour ago, Skömer said:

RJW is a mess of stuff as of now, it'd be way better to just be a "simple" framework for add-ons to add content to (like Sexlab [Skyrim] or AAF [Fallout]), there is no reason the "removed stuff" can't be put in fitting separate downloads

So will you be making the removed stuff downloadable as separate addons (or one big "Everything" addon) in the future, then?