Licentia Labs

Licentia Labs

View File

Licentia Labs:

An addition to RimJobWorld adding various serums and extra mechanics.

What it adds:

Serums:
Licentia Labs adds various serums to alter the body. These serums are crafted at the drug lab using a base item made from psychoid, neutroamine, and humpshroom. These serums cause various effects:

-Hormonal Serum - Base serum used to craft other serums.
-Alteration Serums - Used to increase/decrease breast/penis/vagina size where applicable.
-Genderbend Serums - Swaps genitalia and adds/removes breasts. Also gives a temporary mood boost to counter the "furious at transgender surgery" mood malaise.

-Futa Serums - Makes the user a futa.
-Mutagenic Serums - Gives the user a set of genitalia (and breasts/anus where applicable) matching the type of serum (canine, demon, etc).
-Reverter Serum - Reverts the user to average parts.

-Production Serum - Causes the user to produce hormonal serum.
-Psyche Serums - Alter the user's psyche, adding or removing traits (masochist, zoophile, etc).
-Enlarging/Diminishing Serums - Affects stretch chances (alongside other things.) 
-Elasticising Serum - Prevents stretching.

Stretching:

Licentia Labs adds a stretching mechanic. Vaginal or anal sex involving a large penis and a small orifice may result in temporary or permanent stretching.

This can be disabled or adjusted in the mod settings.

Stretching will cause a mood malaise (with some exceptions) and add a hediff decreasing movement and sex ability.

Permanent stretching will increase the size of the orifice (where applicable).

Stretch Injuries:

Licentia Labs adds certain stretch related injures. These are disabled by default but can be enabled in the settings.

Cumflation:

Licentia Labs adds a (currently basic) cumflation mechanic. Cumflation amount is determined by genitalia size and other data when provided.

Cumflation affects mood, movement speed, and consciousness.

This can be disabled in the mod settings.

Installation:

Unpack Licentia Labs in your Rimworld mod folder. Load after RJW.
Requirements: RJW 3.0.1+ (LL might work with earlier versions, but not tested).

Rimjobworld Questionable Ethics Support:

Rimjobworld Questionable Ethics Support is now included.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:14 PM, MrLimeTime said:

Found an issue with the stretching, my 2 lovers went from a male with a big penis and a female with a tight vagina, to a male with a micro penis and female still had tight vagina and the male kept getting the "stretched (sore)" hediff . (apologies for English I'm not the best with it)

Yes... this error should be fixed with the latest version (alongside other issues). 

On 12/12/2019 at 2:48 PM, Elgate said:

Interesting. I'm gonna look at this for a future playthgough when I go on genetics. Talking about stretching could it also work with plugs?

I plan on adding support for that eventually. My only issue currently is that I don't want a plug to instantly stretch something permanently (if it's large enough). So, I'll have to add a mechanic for that.

Do bionic genital parts suffer from stretching in the same way as organics? I mean in their description they say something along the lines of being able to adapt to any size, so I can't see why they would.

Finally I can really wear out those prisoners I've been keeping out of sight of the visiting guests and trade caravans.

2 hours ago, Toastaddict said:

Do bionic genital parts suffer from stretching in the same way as organics? I mean in their description they say something along the lines of being able to adapt to any size, so I can't see why they would.

Finally I can really wear out those prisoners I've been keeping out of sight of the visiting guests and trade caravans.

They should not. Artificial parts can't stretch, and any bionic penis with size adaptability are given a size of 0 (meaning they won't cause stretching without other factors).

13 hours ago, LustLicentia said:

Hmm... Odd. Could you explain how in a bit more detail?

It appears that with both mods enabled, regardless of load order, the UI elements of the MD mod are disabled. I tried deactivating and reactivating the other mod but it didn't work, and only after temporarily removing this mod did the UI elements reappear.

In the MD mod's description as part of one of the changelogs it talks about a prior conflict with the Medical Supplements mod that I'm assuming had a similar effect.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600830185&searchtext=Medical+Supplements+

Perhaps it's something to do with both that mod and this one adding new items?

10 hours ago, Toastaddict said:

It appears that with both mods enabled, regardless of load order, the UI elements of the MD mod are disabled. I tried deactivating and reactivating the other mod but it didn't work, and only after temporarily removing this mod did the UI elements reappear.

In the MD mod's description as part of one of the changelogs it talks about a prior conflict with the Medical Supplements mod that I'm assuming had a similar effect.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1600830185&searchtext=Medical+Supplements+

Perhaps it's something to do with both that mod and this one adding new items?

I'll see what I can do, but it might be an issue with Micro Designations side of things. 

• 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that the extrusion/retraction serums flat out do not work. I've given them to my colonists, and their genital size remains exactly the same. Same thing when being administered to prisoners. 

No error/warning is printed to the console, which leads me to believe this just isn't implemented currently.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:02 PM, AlexTorch said:

Genderbend Serums look like is not working....i give to my pawns but they keep they original genitals even after de buff.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:49 PM, VeraDra said:

I've noticed that the extrusion/retraction serums flat out do not work. I've given them to my colonists, and their genital size remains exactly the same. Same thing when being administered to prisoners. 

No error/warning is printed to the console, which leads me to believe this just isn't implemented currently.

I'm not sure precisely what's happening here... Perhaps the genitals weren't compatible? Try the latest version and see what happens 

13 minutes ago, TBDM said:

How do the various functions work with animal genitals or custom genitals? I assume that the alteration serums won't work, but how would stretching and cumflation be affected?

Essentially, when a larger/smaller size isn't available, "permanent" stretching doesn't occur, but instead the stretched hediff is more intense and lasts longer. Cumflation will use a default value when one is not available. 

Some people have requested a tearing system, so perhaps when I add that permanent stretching will cause permanent tear scars or something of the sort. 

• 2 weeks later...

got an error log, showing these errors:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ZilBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial
Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DemonBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ZilBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ElfBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DemonBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ElfBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial

...from what I could see, the checks for the mutagenic serum couldn't find orc, demon, elf, and zil breast parts?

Got it using both RJW 2.9.5, and then RJW 3.0.0, with LicentiaLabs v0.3

5 hours ago, Leafknight4 said:

got an error log, showing these errors:

Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ZilBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial
Cannot call ItemFromXmlFile with resolveCrossRefs=true while loading is already in progress.
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DemonBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ZilBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ElfBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named OrcBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_LicentiaPart
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named DemonBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial
Could not resolve cross-reference: No Verse.HediffDef named ElfBreasts found to give to LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial LicentiaLabs.CompProperties_MutagenicSerumSpecial

...from what I could see, the checks for the mutagenic serum couldn't find orc, demon, elf, and zil breast parts?

Got it using both RJW 2.9.5, and then RJW 3.0.0, with LicentiaLabs v0.3

Ah yes, this is my fault. I assume you have QEE and the RJW patch? If so, its looking for hediffs that were removed in the recent version. I plan on releasing a new version of LL soon that'll have that fixed.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, great mod. Just a small bug report / suggestions.

Bug report:

1. Administrating the production serum gives the pawn an empty, 0 mood buff. I think you're trying to add a mood debuff but haven't gotten around to it yet?

2. Anal retraction serum actually makes the pawns' anus go looser, not tighter.

Suggestions/questions:

1. Are you planning on giving the flat mood debuff for the pawns producing serums? or maybe you can give them something like a mood cycle?

2. Have you considered linking the serum production with sex needs? For example, any act that decreases the sex need can boost the production. In that way you can force wear your production pawns the breeder's charm and have the fuck away in a room producing the serum

3. Have you thought of making the serums' effect not immediate? Maybe retracting/stretching/mutating body parts take time, say a day?

Just some thoughts. Thanks for the mod man!

2 hours ago, teddylion3 said:

1. Administrating the production serum gives the pawn an empty, 0 mood buff. I think you're trying to add a mood debuff but haven't gotten around to it yet?

I just found that it does give them a -5 debuff when they are full of hormone. The blank mood buff happens when they are producing.

Hey fella, love your mod.

Although, it seems your Anal Tightening Serum is doing the work inversely xD

The very XML patch files have this fault explicitly. I modified my copy and it works as intended now. Care to fix for next release? Keep going strong gal! :D