19 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@Anonymous I kid you not, it's just character editor and its dependencies lol. If I add back in all my other mods and remove character editor, those errors disappear.

(...)

I'd like to add in that a friend of mine tried it out as well and got the same errors.

And I'm telling you Character Editor and it's dependencies do NOT have or reference those defs that cause the error, so it must be something else you have that conflicts with Character Editor.

I have 70 mods beyond Character Editor and it's giving me exactly ZERO errors.

I also checked the core game and mods I have and those defs do NOT exist in my game, so it MUST be something you and your friends are using. In fact, a quick search on the internet determined those defs that throw up an error for you are a part of the mod Combat Extended. If you don't have that mod, then you are probably using a mod that requires it and that's what causing the problem in the first place.

How Character Editor could be involved here is beyond me, but you should take a different approach, because Character Editor by itself is working without problems.

2 hours ago, Azylon said:

Dear RJW dev team,

There is this legendary reddit artist, you may have heard of him, u/SrGrafo, Would it be possible that you add a mental breakdown, that makes a pawn doing a duck, as a tribute for that artist. If you could add it into RJW, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

havent heard, who is it?

no, thematic of rjw is different

you on the other hand can make SrGrafo pawn and make it breed with horse, with animations mod we have, that would be a nice tribute

14 minutes ago, Idiot43 said:

How feasible would it be to add more types of sex to RJW, such as urethral and nipple penetration?

not very, current implementation of sex decider is not what i would call easy to extend

7 hours ago, Anonymous said:

And I'm telling you Character Editor and it's dependencies do NOT have or reference those defs that cause the error, so it must be something else you have that conflicts with Character Editor.

I have 70 mods beyond Character Editor and it's giving me exactly ZERO errors.

I also checked the core game and mods I have and those defs do NOT exist in my game, so it MUST be something you and your friends are using. In fact, a quick search on the internet determined those defs that throw up an error for you are a part of the mod Combat Extended. If you don't have that mod, then you are probably using a mod that requires it and that's what causing the problem in the first place.

How Character Editor could be involved here is beyond me, but you should take a different approach, because Character Editor by itself is working without problems.

I don't use combat extended and when I throw in my 162 mods without character editor I don't get this error. Even when I strip it down to its dependencies with no other mods and throw in character editor I get that error. I have stayed away from any mods having anything to do with combat extended.

I'm telling you even with a fresh rimworld I still get the errors with just character editor.

2 hours ago, Synlaine said:

I don't use combat extended and when I throw in my 162 mods without character editor I don't get this error. Even when I strip it down to its dependencies with no other mods and throw in character editor I get that error. I have stayed away from any mods having anything to do with combat extended.

I'm telling you even with a fresh rimworld I still get the errors with just character editor.

Either way it must be on your end, especially if it's on a clean install and only with that mod, because those defs simply aren't nor should be referenced in Character Editor in the first place as those are Combat Extended defs exclusive to weapons.

That said it's not really a discussion for this particular thread.

2 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Either way it must be on your end, especially if it's on a clean install and only with that mod, because those defs simply aren't nor should be referenced in Character Editor in the first place as those are Combat Extended defs exclusive to weapons.

That said it's not really a discussion for this particular thread.

Well I've had a similar issue before where a mod I had used and deleted still left a sort of trace of errors in the games files. I've never used combat extended except on my old laptop when I was first starting to mod Rimworld and such so it shouldn't have xferred over. I do have one mod that edits combat and I'm wondering if it might not be leaving traces behind and borking things up....

QUESTION

How can i customise the duration-timer of the fuck machines for the addon RJWex ?

i go to: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW-EX\Source\FuckMachines\JobDriver_UseFM

there i set the ticks to 60000, but when i go in-game, my pawns still use the machines for a few minutes... what do i have to change, so the fuck machines duration lasts longer?

Stack of over 100 mods for 1.1, including qee.rjw, abraxas.rjwracesupport, rimworld.ekss.rjwex, platinumspoons.rimworld.animations, multiplayer and various animal and biome mods.

The breeder charm seems to break something for any pawn wearing it when the game is loaded in MP, causing an exception every time they do it until it is removed and the game reloaded.

Most animals (non-vanilla?), wild or not, cause an exception every time they have a go. This results in frequent error log popups and prevents egg fertilization, pregnancies and need maybe satisfaction.

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Utahraptor36397 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(Breed (Job_265054) A=Thing_Utahraptor36396)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.DMD<DMD<calculateAndApplySemen_Patch0>?2019647232::calculateAndApplySemen_Patch0>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch0>?937265792::Aftersex_Patch0>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000b9] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_7 () [0x00078] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <7fa05798b6de461a960c525c267f1c82>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch4>?-916641792::Tick_Patch4>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Multiplayer.Client.MapAsyncTimeComp:Tick()
Multiplayer.Client.TickPatch:TickTickable(ITickable)
Multiplayer.Client.TickPatch:Tick()
Multiplayer.Client.TickPatch:Prefix()
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<TickManagerUpdate_Patch2>?-2114503168::TickManagerUpdate_Patch2>(TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I noticed how the tooltip for whoring didn't really give any detail about how pricing works, so I pulled up the source code and took a look. After looking at it, I have some suggestions:

- The price value for beauty is currently based on the degree of the level of beauty trait, but wouldn't it make much more sense to be based on the beauty value? This will make it fully functional with the vanilla beauty traits (which grant the beauty value +2, +1, -1, -2) -- but also make calculations compatible with all other mods that have traits that effect beauty. Plus other sources like clothing worn, disfigurements from injuries, etc.
- Likewise rather than merely using the presence of global work speed traits (industrious, etc) as a modifier of value, why not use the global work speed variable itself (Or maybe come combination of movement speed and manipulation?) Again, this would make the price modification not just compatible with traits vanilla, but all other possible mods and their respective traits, drugs, etc.

- Finally, sexuality traits and the age curve could both be replaced by the "sex drive" attribute. Since both age and prudish-type traits reduce it, while sexual traits increase it, there's a perfect overlap. And it would help account for the presence of performance-enhancing aphrodisiacs. 

Noticed a bug: You can no longer do surgery to replace genitals with a different set of the same type.  Sometimes I'll run a bordello--and over time my surgeon makes sure the whore/gigalos get the *very best* genitals.  This last run, the surgery to install a large human penis wasn't offered because the recipient already had a small one.

Another bug (or feature request)--a longstanding one at that:  One cannot remove a single select set of genitals!  If you have a futa/hermaphrodite, in order to install larger or tighter genitalia, both(/all) sets of genitals must be removed and then both (or all) reinstalled.  Before the previous bug, you could just install a different kind of one type and it would replace the other of same, but now the issue is exacerbated.

Thanks in advance for keeping the awesome mod up-to-date.  RJW ver 4.1.5a

Edit: Also, thought of a fix for the "Prepare Carefully" mangling the XML for the naughty bits thing--on game load/start just have RJW glance at each pawn and make sure their junk isn't stuck to their chest and then apply XML fix and as of next save you're bang on-track.temp.png

22 hours ago, Gnillek01 said:

QUESTION

How can i customise the duration-timer of the fuck machines for the addon RJWex ?

i go to: D:\Steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\RJW-EX\Source\FuckMachines\JobDriver_UseFM

there i set the ticks to 60000, but when i go in-game, my pawns still use the machines for a few minutes... what do i have to change, so the fuck machines duration lasts longer?

you need to compile it

14 hours ago, OvertIntensity said:

Stack of over 100 mods for 1.1, including qee.rjw, abraxas.rjwracesupport, rimworld.ekss.rjwex, platinumspoons.rimworld.animations, multiplayer and various animal and biome mods.

The breeder charm seems to break something for any pawn wearing it when the game is loaded in MP, causing an exception every time they do it until it is removed and the game reloaded.

Most animals (non-vanilla?), wild or not, cause an exception every time they have a go. This results in frequent error log popups and prevents egg fertilization, pregnancies and need maybe satisfaction.

Reveal hidden contents

semen overlays is broken

5 hours ago, BigTiddyElves said:

So... For some reason the Noninheritabletraits XML completely gets ignored and children inherit everything from their parents, this a bug with 4.1.5?

only parent traits get filtered, spawned child own traits - not

14 hours ago, OvertIntensity said:

Reveal hidden contents

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Utahraptor36397 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(Breed (Job_265054) A=Thing_Utahraptor36396)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SemenHelper.DMD<DMD<calculateAndApplySemen_Patch0>?2019647232::calculateAndApplySemen_Patch0>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch0>?937265792::Aftersex_Patch0>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000b9] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_7 () [0x00078] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <7fa05798b6de461a960c525c267f1c82>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch4>?-916641792::Tick_Patch4>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Multiplayer.Client.MapAsyncTimeComp:Tick()
Multiplayer.Client.TickPatch:TickTickable(ITickable)
Multiplayer.Client.TickPatch:Tick()
Multiplayer.Client.TickPatch:Prefix()
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<TickManagerUpdate_Patch2>?-2114503168::TickManagerUpdate_Patch2>(TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I placed a warning for Multiplayer player and a solution. 
Multiplayer users need to know that JecsTools is incompatible with MP and they need to erase the Breeders Charm Def from their game.

27 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

only parent traits get filtered, spawned child own traits - not

That's what I was trying to say. Problem is that children don't get born with their own randomized traits but inherit every trait the parents had (also the traits I disabled in the XML) I don't think this is supposed to be happening.

22 hours ago, BigTiddyElves said:

That's what I was trying to say. Problem is that children don't get born with their own randomized traits but inherit every trait the parents had (also the traits I disabled in the XML) I don't think this is supposed to be happening.

children get born with their own randomized traits

and they dont inherit filtered parent traits

that is how its supposed to work, but i guess i can add filter to remove children traits

23 minutes ago, Ed86 said:

children get born with their own randomized traits

and they dont inherit filtered parent traits

that is how its supposed to work, but i guess i can add filter to remove children traits

Yes, I know. But my problem is that it doesn't do that for me for whatever reason. This system worked fine in 1.0 but has been bugged out for me for whatever reason ever since the update to 1.1.

Hey guys,

trying to solve a mod conflict for a few days now. Pawns won't move past few wanders, something with jobdriver.

So far, I know it has to do with RJW and Dub's Bad Hygiene, but there are definately other culprits...

Mod list:

https://rentry.co/izxm5

Ingame log:

https://pastebin.com/a1H0na0B

HugsLib log:

https://gist.github.com/6780f31d439f850be4a63b15dc0d4ce4

If you could help me narrow down the mods involved, it would help a ton resolving this problem.

Already shuffled around the load order, thrown out mods that caused crashes, but this one issue remains.

Thanks!

Edit: Also can't put RJW at the bottom as something is breaking its functions. Its GUI element won't show up, body parts disappear, just all around breakage...

Edit 2: GOTEM! It's BetterLoading. Got rid of the pest...

Consider this issue SOLVED!

Oh great RJW mod Dev's can we please have an option to allow immortals to be fertile for those of us that had no issue with it until you spayed/neutered them? Would like to continue updating this mod but if you're going to kill off a valid gamble strategy for from my perspective no reason, I'm forced to sit on the previous version or give up a mod and its features.

Anyone know what might be causing these errors:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Boomalope23912 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(Breed (Job_13) A=Thing_Boomalope23908)
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000de] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch2>?-1585722240::Aftersex_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.DMD<DMD<<MakeNewToils>b__1_7_Patch0>?208690816::<MakeNewToils>b__1_7_Patch0>(rjw.JobDriver_Breeding)
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Spelopede24027 driver=JobDriver_RapeEnemyByInsect (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RapeEnemyByInsect (Job_4541) A=Thing_YorkshireTerrier21290)
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000de] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch2>?-1585722240::Aftersex_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_Rape.DMD<DMD<<MakeNewToils>b__1_9_Patch0>?-1412635136::<MakeNewToils>b__1_9_Patch0>(rjw.JobDriver_Rape)
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 

20 hours ago, ViewMods said:

How to remove handcuffs and stuff sextoys Pawns?

When you put an item like that on a pawn, it should "drop" a key that unlocks said device.

Also I think you can forcibly remove them using operations, but don't quote me on that.