I've noticed that folks no longer seem to use downed pawns, unlike the version I played a few months back. Was that functionality removed/broken with the 1.1 overhaul, or is it an issue in my game because I accidentally toggled something off in the settings?

21 hours ago, Drake Von Wolfe said:

Oh great RJW mod Dev's can we please have an option to allow immortals to be fertile for those of us that had no issue with it until you spayed/neutered them? Would like to continue updating this mod but if you're going to kill off a valid gamble strategy for from my perspective no reason, I'm forced to sit on the previous version or give up a mod and its features.

I've noticed that the female/male age fertility slider caps out at about 250 years, but a lot of mods with longlived aliens have their lifespans in the thousands, so the slider is too small to be adjusted for that. I think just using the type slider that female animals have for fertility (their slider is % of max life expectancy, rather than a flat 0-250yr scale) would work better with all possible types of pawns.

39 minutes ago, Abecadlo1 said:

I'm returning to the game after a few months break and I wonder what my list of mods should be like.

Does anyone play RJW with the Hospitality mod? Are there any known issues?

Personally haven't noticed anything that's really related to it. If u wanna know of some known mod conflicts, there's a post for it on the 1st page.

I had read that post on the 1st page, but Hospitality is not mentioned- neither in incompatibilities nor in recommended mods. The latter made me think the compatibility with RJW may be uncertain then. I seem to recall it being included with recommended during 1.0 times so it being no longer there made me suspicious. :P I also remember that visitors would have never used my CPs in the past (despite the option being ticked in mod settings) so there was another clue not everything was working as expected.

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

I've noticed that the female/male age fertility slider caps out at about 250 years, but a lot of mods with longlived aliens have their lifespans in the thousands, so the slider is too small to be adjusted for that. I think just using the type slider that female animals have for fertility (their slider is % of max life expectancy, rather than a flat 0-250yr scale) would work better with all possible types of pawns.

Still no reason to make immortals infertile. And I mean immortals as in those from the "Immortals" mod. Since the last two updates be them age 0-250+, no matter the setting the fertility of any pawn with the "Immortal" hediff are always infertile. Have had to put 30yr colony to the side for now because of it. Hope theres a fix or option for this soon.

1 hour ago, Drake Von Wolfe said:

Still no reason to make immortals infertile. And I mean immortals as in those from the "Immortals" mod. Since the last two updates be them age 0-250+, no matter the setting the fertility of any pawn with the "Immortal" hediff are always infertile. Have had to put 30yr colony to the side for now because of it. Hope theres a fix or option for this soon.

I've also had to pause a game as well because of this. I was being super purposefully selective of what pawns I captured for my prison because they're meant to be sturdy breeders and now suddenly they're all useless :/

18 minutes ago, Endeavors said:

I've also had to pause a game as well because of this. I was being super purposefully selective of what pawns I captured for my prison because they're meant to be sturdy breeders and now suddenly they're all useless :/

talking about breeders, I don't have Immortality mod, but I seek for prisoned breeders to give my Barbslingers (Alpha Animals) something to lay their eggs into.

But it seems they never do that... prisoners are set to passive breeding and both male and female barbslingers are set to active breeding.

3 hours ago, Drake Von Wolfe said:

Oh, you should have clarified you meant a specific mod. There are several different mods that allow effective immortality (age reduction), so I thought you meant one of those. In fact, there are even multiple mods with "Immortal" in the name. So, I mean, unless you expect him to research and create patches for all of them at once or pick one at random, you should really clarify which one you mean.

10 hours ago, veedanya said:

I've noticed that folks no longer seem to use downed pawns, unlike the version I played a few months back. Was that functionality removed/broken with the 1.1 overhaul, or is it an issue in my game because I accidentally toggled something off in the settings?

it is already like that.
The slider is in human years compared to life expectancy, some form of Percentage carries over to aliens. Now if you still have infertile aliens perhaps you should look at the alien and see if they have weird life stages / non reproductive life stages / their younger life stages lasting very long.

9 hours ago, Drake Von Wolfe said:

dun worri, ill disable immortals support, ive heard they cant cant get pregnant/birth anyway so w/e

fix error for semen applying
fix quickes errors with forbidden zones
changed oversized size name to: 
-breasts - massive 
-penis - towering 
-vag/anus - gigantic 
reduced moving penalties of oversized anus/vag
overhaul of genital_helper: 
-functions now return all parts instead of 1st they can find, 
-functions now accept premade parts list, which should speed things up a bit
-removed old genitals enum checks since parts can be added by any mod now and that would fail
-replaced inside code of get_penis/vag functions with get_penis/vag_all later removed
-(PS. mods that uses genital_helper are broken and need to be at least recompiled)
changed some rjw logs requirement for RW dev to RJW dev
changed eggs to cap speed penalty at 10% per egg for pawns with ovis
decreased starting egg severity to 0.01
changed immortals to always miscarry pregnancies rather than being infertile 
too lazy to make immortals toggle, disable support code
patch to remove DeathAcidifier from babies
removed obsolete english,chinese,korean translations
added korean translation?

RJW-4.2.0.7z

Thank you for include the korean patch in base RJW

This is just a small change about size names in the korean translation.

-breasts - massive  (not changed)

It is same before, because we use liberal traslation like massive.

-penis - towering

초대형(oversize) -> 치솟은(towering)

-vag/anus - gigantic 

초대항(oversize) -> 거대한(gigantic)

Thank you.

Languages.7z

So no one else is having issues with combat rapes no longer existing in their games? Hmm, weird. I'll have to tinker with the non-obvious settings to see if one of them isn't accidentally preventing them. (As a side note, I think the last update breaks the RJW animations add-ons, or at least it did in my game. So delay updating if you use that mod or just disable the animation mod)

4 hours ago, Elgate said:

Rimworld of magic seem to be updating to allow player to create custom classes. Do you think it would be possible to create adult classes that work with rimjobworld?

There already is some limited integration with Rimworld of Magic; the Succubus class can restore about 25% rest each time they perform an act that results in them taking in cum (colonists and animals alike). Plus they get a vitality buff (and the other party a debuff) any time they have sex with a pawn (colonists, not animals). So yes, it is entirely possible for you to do something like that. 

2 minutes ago, veedanya said:

As a side note, I think the last update breaks the RJW animations add-ons, or at least it did in my game. So delay updating if you use that mod or just disable the animation mod

Just update animation addon

I'm consistently running into an error message (while in dev mode only) beginning with "Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHorny TryIssueJobPackage: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array."

It pops up pretty frequently and I feel like it's coinciding with casual sex checks. In addition to that, I don't think casual sex is really triggering properly for me. It seems like the only times sex happens is between married couples, at parties sometimes, and with guests (I use the hospitality mod). So I'm guessing that error means the casual sex check is breaking somehow.

Here's the full

Spoiler

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHorny TryIssueJobPackage: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at Verse.Area.get_Item (Verse.IntVec3 c) [0x00017] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ForbidUtility.DMD<DMD<InAllowedArea_Patch1>?-1376885248::InAllowedArea_Patch1>(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Pawn)
  at RimWorld.ForbidUtility.IsForbidden (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000b] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_DoQuickie+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<find_pawn_to_fuck>b__0 (Verse.Pawn x) [0x00017] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].ToList () [0x00017] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_DoQuickie.find_pawn_to_fuck (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Map map) [0x00101] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_DoQuickie.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x000ac] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<DetermineNextJob_Patch3>?1713925504::DetermineNextJob_Patch3>(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<EndCurrentJob_Patch1>?1633306752::EndCurrentJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?581459584::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-69801472::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

error message, if that helps. If it's not a known issue, I can provide my mod list as well (I don't have a ton of mods, but something could certainly be causing an issue).

got this bug where sometimes pawns are unable to have sex, in this case animal-human ripe:    also I don't know if this is the right way to share logs :(

Spoiler

Log uploaded on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, 12:51:16 AM
Loaded mods:
Harmony(brrainz.harmony): 0Harmony(2.0.1), HarmonyMod(1.0.2)
Core(Ludeon.RimWorld): (no assemblies)
Royalty(Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty): (no assemblies)
HugsLib(UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib)[ov:7.2.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), HugsLib(av:1.0.0,fv:7.2.0)
Won hair_men(won.hair): (no assemblies)
Share The Load(Uuugggg.ShareTheLoad): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), Share_The_Load(1.0.0)
Prisoner Harvesting(Extracting.Organs): (no assemblies)
Realistic Rooms(crlsniper.realisticrooms): (no assemblies)
Won hair_women (won2.hair): (no assemblies)
Better Vanilla Masking(Owlchemist.BetterVanillaMasking): (no assemblies)
Facial Stuff 1.1(killface.facialstuff)[mv:1.1]: FacialStuff(1.0.0)
Where is my weapon?(tammybee.whereismyweapon): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.1.0), WhereIsMyWeapon(1.0.0)
Interaction Bubbles(Jaxe.Bubbles): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), Bubbles(1.6.1)
RPG Style Inventory(Sandy.RPGStyleInventory): Sandy_Detailed_RPG_Inventory(1.0.0)
Rimsenal - Rimhair(rimsenal.hair): (no assemblies)
Xeva's Rimhair(Orion.XevaRimhair): (no assemblies)
Camera+(brrainz.cameraplus)[mv:2.0.1.9]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:1.2.0.1), CameraPlus(2.0.1.9)
[CP] Chicken Mitchell - Hairstyles(CP.Chicken.Mitchell.Hairstyles): (no assemblies)
[KV] RimFridge - 1.1(rimfridge.kv.rw): RimFridge(1.0.0)
JecsTools(jecrell.jecstools)[mv:1.1.1.2]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), 0JecsTools(1.2.0.1), AbilityUser(1.18.0), AbilityUserAI(1.18.0), CompActivatableEffect(1.18.0), CompAnimated(1.18.0), CompBalloon(1.18.0), CompBigBox(1.18.0), CompDeflector(1.18.0), CompDelayedSpawner(1.18.0), CompExtraSounds(1.18.0), CompInstalledPart(1.18.0), CompLumbering(1.18.0), CompOverlays(1.18.0), CompOversizedWeapon(1.18.0), CompSlotLoadable(1.18.0), CompToggleDef(1.18.0), CompVehicle(1.17.0.1), PawnShields(1.0.0), ThinkNodes(1.0.0)
More Trade Ships(PinoChemicali.MoreTradeShips): (no assemblies)
Pharmacist(fluffy.pharmacist)[mv:2.8.139]: Pharmacist(av:2.0.0,fv:2.8.139)
EdB Prepare Carefully(EdB.PrepareCarefully)[mv:1.1.9]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), EdBPrepareCarefully(av:1.1.1,fv:1.1.9)
Locks(avius.locks): Locks(1.0.0)
Allow Tool(UnlimitedHugs.AllowTool): AllowTool(av:3.6.0,fv:3.8.4)
Release Animals into Wild(hodlhodl.releaseanimals): Release Animals into Wild(1.0.0)
While You're Up (Continued)[1.1](hoodie.whileyoureup): WhileYoureUp(av:1.1.0,fv:1.1.1)
[KV] Trading Spot - 1.1(tradingspot.kv.rw): TradingSpot(1.0.0)
[SF] Priority treatment 1.1(Shotgunfrenzy.PriorityTreatment): (no assemblies)
Pick Up And Haul(Mehni.PickUpAndHaul): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), IHoldMultipleThings(av:0.1.0,fv:1.0.0), PickUpAndHaul(av:0.1.0.5,fv:0.1.1)
Combat Extended(CETeam.CombatExtended)[mv:1.1.2.0]: 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.10), CombatExtended(1.1.2)
Combat Extended Melee(CETeam.CombatExtendedMelee)[mv:1.0.1.0]: (no assemblies)
Combat Extended Guns(CETeam.CombatExtendedGuns)[mv:1.0.1.3]: (no assemblies)
Humanoid Alien Races 2.0(erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), AlienRace(1.0.0)
Hospitality(Orion.Hospitality)[mv:1.1.9]: Hospitality(av:1.0.0,fv:1.1.9)
Androids(ChJees.Androids): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.7), Androids(1.0.0)
Replace Stuff(Uuugggg.ReplaceStuff): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), Replace_Stuff(1.0.0)
SF Grim Reality(SF.Grim.Reality): (no assemblies)
Recipe icons(automatic.recipeicons): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), RecipeIcons(1.0.379.18)
Gunplay(automatic.gunplay): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.8), Gunplay(1.0.379.18)
Textile Stats(Revolus.TextileStats)[mv:2020.4.17]: Revolus.TextileStats(av:2020.4.17,fv:2020.4.17)
Damage Indicators [1.1](CaesarV6.DamageIndicators): DamageMotes(1.0.0)
Bad Can Be Good(neceros.badcanbegood): (no assemblies)
CM Color Coded Mood Bar [1.1](CrashM.ColorCodedMoodBar.11): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.6), 1SettingsHelper(av:0.19.1.36477,fv:0.19.1), ClassLibrary(0.0.0)
Slime Girl Rimjob Edtion(Rebeka.SL): SlimeGirl(1.0.0)
Dragonian RimjobEdtion(Rebeka.DR): Dragonian(1.0.0)
RimJobWorld(rim.job.world)[mv:4.2.0]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RJW(1.0.0)
Age Morphosis Cells(TheSleeplessSorclock192.AgeHMorphosisHCells): 0Harmony(av:2.0.1,fv:2.0.0.5), AgeMorphingCells(1.0.0)
RimJobWorld Extension(rimworld.ekss.rjwex)[mv:1.1.5]: 0MultiplayerAPI(av:0.2.0,fv:0.1.0), RimJobWorldExtension(1.0.0)
RimNudeWorld(shauaputa.rimnudeworld): (no assemblies)
RJW - RaceSupport(Abraxas.RJWRaceSupport)[mv:7.3.0]: (no assemblies)
Sized Apparel for RJW(OTYOTY.SizedApparelForRJW): SizedApparelforRJW(1.0.0)

Active Harmony patches:
AddictionUtility.CanBingeOnNow: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.AddictionUtility_Patch+CanBingeOnNow.Prefix post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanBingeNowPostfix
AgeInjuryUtility.GenerateRandomOldAgeInjuries: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateRandomOldAgeInjuriesPrefix
AgeInjuryUtility.RandomHediffsToGainOnBirthday: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.RandomHediffsToGainOnBirthdayPostfix
Alert_Boredom.GetReport: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_Boredom_GetReport
Alert_LifeThreateningHediff.GetExplanation: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
AlienPartGenerator.BodyAddon.CanDrawAddon: post: SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+RimNudeWorldBreastPatch.Postfix
ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.TryGetGraphicApparel: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ApparelGraphicRecordGetter.Transpiler
ApparelUtility.CanWearTogether: post: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.Post_CanWearTogether
ArmorUtility.ApplyArmor: PRE: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.ApplyProperDamage
ArmorUtility.GetPostArmorDamage: post: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.Post_GetPostArmorDamage
AttackTargetFinder.BestAttackTarget: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_AttackTargetFinder_BestAttackTarget.Transpiler
AvoidGrid.PrintAvoidGridAroundTurret: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_AvoidGrid_PrintAvoidGridAroundTurret.Transpiler
BackCompatibilityConverter_0_18.PostExposeData: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
BattleLog.Add: post: Bubbles.Patch.Verse_BattleLog_Add.Postfix
BattleLogEntry_DamageTaken.DamagedBody: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
BattleLogEntry_ExplosionImpact.DamagedBody: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
BattleLogEntry_MeleeCombat.DamagedBody: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
BattleLogEntry_RangedImpact.DamagedBody: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Bill.PawnAllowedToStartAnew: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.PawnAllowedToStartAnewPostfix
Blueprint.DeSpawn: PRE: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.CancelBlueprint.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.DestroyedRestore.BlueprintRemoval.Prefix
Blueprint.TryReplaceWithSolidThing: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.BlueprintToFrameUnderRock.Transpiler
Blueprint_Build.get_WorkTotal: post: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.NewThingDeconstructWork_Blueprint.Postfix
Building_Bed.GetGizmos: post: Hospitality.Harmony.Building_Bed_Patch+GetGizmos.Postfix
Building_Bed.set_ForPrisoners: post: Hospitality.Harmony.Building_Bed_Patch+ForPrisoners.Postfix
Building_Cooler.TickRare: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.CoolersOverWalls.WideVentLocationTemp.Transpiler
Building_Door.DeSpawn: post: Locks.HarmonyPatches.Patch_RemoveLockData.Postfix
Building_Door.ExposeData: post: Locks.HarmonyPatches.Patch_AddLockDataToSave.Postfix
Building_Door.GetGizmos: TRANS: Locks.HarmonyPatches.Patch_AddLockGizmoToDoors.Transpiler
Building_Door.PawnCanOpen: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Building_Door_Patch+PawnCanOpen.Prefix TRANS: Locks.HarmonyPatches.Patch_InjectLockCheck.Transpiler
Building_TurretGun.TryStartShootSomething: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.DisableTurret.Prefix
Building_WorkTable.UsableForBillsAfterFueling: post: Replace_Stuff.Replace.DisableWorkbench.Postfix
CameraDriver.ApplyPositionToGameObject: TRANS: CameraPlus.CameraDriver_ApplyPositionToGameObject_Patch.Transpiler
CameraDriver.CalculateCurInputDollyVect: post: CameraPlus.CameraDriver_CalculateCurInputDollyVect_Patch.Postfix
CameraDriver.Update: TRANS: CameraPlus.CameraDriver_Update_Patch.Transpiler
CameraDriver.get_CurrentViewRect: TRANS: CameraPlus.CameraDriver_CurrentViewRect_Patch.Transpiler
CameraDriver.get_CurrentZoom: PRE: CameraPlus.CameraDriver_CurrentZoom_Patch.Prefix
Caravan.GetGizmos: post: JecsTools.HarmonyCaravanPatches.GetGizmos_Jobs
Caravan.GetInspectString: post: JecsTools.HarmonyCaravanPatches.GetInspectString_Jobs
Caravan.get_NightResting: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Caravan_NightResting
CharacterCardUtility.DrawCharacterCard: TRANS: rjw.SexcardPatch.Transpiler
ColonistBarColonistDrawer.DrawColonist: PRE: MoodBarPatch.MoodPatch.Prefix
Command.GizmoOnGUI: post: AllowTool.Patches.Command_GizmoOnGUI_Patch.InterceptInteraction TRANS: AllowTool.Patches.Command_GizmoOnGUI_Patch.DrawRightClickIcon
CompAssignableToPawn.get_AssigningCandidates: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.AssigningCandidatesPostfix
CompDrug.PostIngested: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.PostIngestedPostfix
CompExplosive.Detonate: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_CompExplosive_Detonate_Transpiler.Transpiler
CompTargetEffect_PsychicShock.DoEffectOn: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
CompUseEffect_FixWorstHealthCondition.get_HandCoverageAbsWithChildren: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
CompUseEffect_InstallImplant.CanBeUsedBy: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
CompUseEffect_InstallImplant.DoEffect: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
CompUseEffect_InstallImplant.GetExistingImplant: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Corpse.ButcherProducts: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ButcherProductsPrefix
Corpse.GetInspectString: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Corpse.IngestedCalculateAmounts: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
DamageWorker_AddInjury.ApplyDamageToPart: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_DamageWorker_AddInjury_ApplyDamageToPart.Postfix TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_DamageWorker_AddInjury_ApplyDamageToPart.Transpiler
DamageWorker_AddInjury.ApplySmallPawnDamagePropagation: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
DamageWorker_AddInjury.ShouldReduceDamageToPreservePart: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Patch_ShouldReduceDamageToPreservePart.Prefix
DamageWorker_Blunt.ApplySpecialEffectsToPart: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
DangerWatcher.<>c.<CalculateDangerRating>b__7_1: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_DangerWatcher.PostFix
DateNotifier.DateNotifierTick: TRANS: Dragonian.RJWPatch.DateNotifierTickTranspiler
DaysWorthOfFoodCalculator.ApproxDaysWorthOfFood: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_DaysWorthOfFoodCalculator_ApproxDaysWorthOfFood
DebugToolsPawns.Do10DamageUntilDead: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
DebugTools_Health.Options_Damage_BodyParts: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
DebugTools_Health.Options_Hediff_BodyParts: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
DebugWindowsOpener.DevToolStarterOnGUI: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DevToolStarterOnGUI_Patch.ExtendButtonsWindow
DebugWindowsOpener.DrawButtons: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.DebugWindowsOpener_Patch.DrawAdditionalButtons
DefOfHelper.EnsureInitializedInCtor: PRE: Share_The_Load.Mod.EnsureInitializedInCtorPrefix
DefOfHelper.RebindAllDefOfs: post: AllowTool.Patches.DefOfHelper_RebindAll_Patch.HookBeforeImpliedDefsGeneration
DesignationCategoryDef.ResolveDesignators: post: AllowTool.Patches.DesignationCategoryDef_ResolveDesignators_Patch.InjectAllowToolDesignators
Designator.CanDesignateThing: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanDesignateThingTamePostfix
Designator_Build.CanDesignateCell: PRE: Replace_Stuff.DesignatorContext.Prefix post: Replace_Stuff.DesignatorContext.Postfix
Designator_Build.DrawMouseAttachments: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.DesignatorBuildCostCountsBridges.Transpiler
Designator_Build.get_Visible: PRE: Replace_Stuff.HideCoolerBuild.Prefix
Designator_Dropdown..ctor: post: Replace_Stuff.CoolersOverWalls.DropdownInOrder.Postfix
Designator_Install.CanDesignateCell: PRE: Replace_Stuff.BlueprintReplace.DesignatorInstall.Prefix post: Replace_Stuff.BlueprintReplace.DesignatorInstall.Postfix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.BlueprintReplace.DesignatorInstall.Transpiler
Dialog_Options.DoWindowContents: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.Dialog_Options_Patch.ReplaceModOptionsButton
DrugPolicyUIUtility.DoAssignDrugPolicyButtons: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_SwapButtons.Transpiler
EditWindow_Log.DoMessagesListing: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.EditWindow_Log_Patch.ExtraLogWindowButtons
EditWindow_TweakValues.DoWindowContents: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TweakValuesTranspiler
EquipmentUtility.CanEquip: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanEquipPostfix
ExpectationsUtility.CurrentExpectationFor: post: Hospitality.Harmony.ExpectationsUtility_Patch+CurrentExpectationForPawn.Postfix
Explosion.GetArmorPenetrationAt: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ExplosionCE_GetArmorPenetrationAt.Prefix
Explosion.GetDamageAmountAt: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ExplosionCE_GetDamageAmountAt.Prefix
Faction.FactionTick: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.FactionTickTranspiler
Faction.Notify_MemberDied: PRE: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.Notify_MemberDied
Faction.Notify_MemberExitedMap: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Faction_Patch+Notify_MemberExitedMap.Prefix
Faction.TryMakeInitialRelationsWith: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TryMakeInitialRelationsWithPostfix
FactionDialogMaker.FactionDialogFor: post: Hospitality.Harmony.FactionDialogMaker_Patch+FactionDialogFor.Postfix
FactionGenerator.<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<GenerateFactionsIntoWorld>b__1: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.EnsureRequiredEnemiesPostfix
FactionUtility.IsPoliticallyProper: post: Hospitality.Harmony.FactionUtility_Patch+IsPoliticallyProper.Postfix
Fire.DoComplexCalcs: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_DoComplexCalcs.Transpiler
Fire.DoFireDamage: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_DoFireDamage.Transpiler
Fire.SpawnSmokeParticles: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_SpawnSmokeParticles.Postfix TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_SpawnSmokeParticles.Transpiler
Fire.Tick: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_Tick.Postfix TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_Tick.Transpiler
Fire.TrySpread: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_TrySpread.Transpiler
Fire.get_SpreadInterval: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Fire_SpreadInterval.Prefix
FireUtility.ChanceToStartFireIn: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_FireUtility_ChanceToStartFireIn.Transpiler
FireUtility.TryStartFireIn: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_FireUtility_TryStartFireIn.Postfix
FireWatcher.get_LargeFireDangerPresent: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_FireWatcher.Postfix
FloatMenu.get_SizeMode: post: RecipeIcons.Patch.PatchFloatMenuFloatMenuSizeMode.Postfix
FloatMenuMakerMap.<>c__DisplayClass5_11.<AddHumanlikeOrders>g__Equip|11: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.FloatMenuMakerMap_PatchKnowledge.Postfix
FloatMenuMakerMap.AddHumanlikeOrders: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.FloatMenuMakerMap_Modify_AddHumanlikeOrders.AddMenuItems, JecsTools._HumanlikeOrdersUtility.AddHumanlikeOrders_PostFix, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.AddHumanlikeOrdersPostfix, AMCells.Patches+FloatMenuMakerCarryAdder.AddFloatMenuOption TRANS: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.FloatMenuMakerMad_AddHumanlikeOrders_Transpiler, CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.FloatMenuMakerMap_Modify_AddHumanlikeOrders.Transpiler
FloatMenuMakerMap.CanTakeOrder: post: rjw.disable_FloatMenuMakerMap.this_is_postfix
FloatMenuOption.DoGUI: post: RecipeIcons.Patch.PatchFloatMenuOptionDoGUI.Postfix
FogGrid.UnfogWorker: post: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.UnFogFix.Postfix
FoodUtility.BestFoodSourceOnMap: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.FoodUtility_Patch+BestFoodSourceOnMap.Prefix
FoodUtility.GetBodyPartNutrition: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
FoodUtility.ThoughtsFromIngesting: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ThoughtsFromIngestingPostfix
FoodUtility.TryFindBestFoodSourceFor: post: RimFridge.Patch_FoodUtility_TryFindBestFoodSourceFor.Postfix
FoodUtility.WillIngestStackCountOf: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_WillIngestStackCountOf
ForbidUtility.CaresAboutForbidden: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.ForbidUtility_Patch+CaresAboutForbidden.Replacement
ForbidUtility.InAllowedArea: post: Hospitality.Harmony.ForbidUtility_Patch+InAllowedArea.Postfix
ForbidUtility.SetForbidden: PRE: SlimeGirl.FobidPatch.Prefix, Dragonian.FobidPatch.Prefix, Hospitality.Harmony.ForbidUtility_Patch+SetForbidden.Prefix
Frame.CompleteConstruction: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Virtualize_CompleteConstruction.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.NewThing.RememberWasNewThing.Prefix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.DestroyedRestore.ReviveBuilding.Transpiler
Frame.Destroy: PRE: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.CancelFrame.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.DestroyedRestore.FrameRemoval.Prefix
Frame.FailConstruction: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Virtualize_FailConstruction.Prefix
Frame.MaterialsNeeded: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Virtualize_MaterialsNeeded.Prefix
Frame.get_WorkToBuild: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Virtualize_WorkToBuild.Prefix post: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.NewThingDeconstructWork.Postfix
Game.DeinitAndRemoveMap: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_DeinitAndRemoveMap_Patch.MapRemovalHook
Game.FillComponents: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FillComponents_Patch.GameInitializationHook
Game.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch.WorldLoadedHook, CameraPlus.Game_FinalizeInit_Patch.Postfix
Game.InitNewGame: post: EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches.ReplaceScenarioPatch.Postfix
GameComponentUtility.LoadedGame: post: RimFridge.Patch_GameComponentUtility_LoadedGame.Postfix
GameComponentUtility.StartedNewGame: post: RimFridge.Patch_GameComponentUtility_StartedNewGame.Postfix
GameInitData.PrepForMapGen: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.PrepForMapGenPrefix
GameRules.DesignatorAllowed: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DesignatorAllowedPostfix
GatheringsUtility.EnoughPotentialGuestsToStartGathering: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PartyUtility_EnoughPotentialGuestsToStartGathering
GatheringsUtility.ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PartyUtility_ShouldPawnKeepAttending, Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering, Hospitality.Harmony.GatheringsUtility_Patch+ShouldGuestKeepAttendingGathering.Prefix
GenConstruct.BlocksConstruction: PRE: Share_The_Load.PawnBlockConstruction.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.HandleBlocksConstruction.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.Other.PawnBlockConstruction.Prefix post: Replace_Stuff.CoolerWallShare_Blocks.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.ReplaceFrameNoBlock.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.MineableBlocksConstruction.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.NewThing.NewThingBlocksConstruction.Postfix, JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.BlocksConstruction_PostFix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.Other.FramesDontBlock.Transpiler
GenConstruct.CanBuildOnTerrain: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.CanPlaceBlueprint.Transpiler
GenConstruct.CanConstruct: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanConstructPostfix
GenConstruct.CanPlaceBlueprintAt: post: Replace_Stuff.NormalBuildReplace.Postfix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.NormalBuildReplace.Transpiler, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.BlueprintOverFogged.Transpiler, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.InteractionSpot.Transpiler
GenConstruct.CanPlaceBlueprintOver: post: Replace_Stuff.CoolerWallShare_Blueprint.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.CanPlaceBlueprintOverMineable.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.NewThing.CanPlaceBlueprintOverOldThing.Postfix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.FramesAreEdificesInSomeCases.Transpiler
GenConstruct.HandleBlockingThingJob: TRANS: Share_The_Load.HandleAllBlockingThings.Transpiler, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DontMineSmoothingRock.Transpiler
GenConstruct.PlaceBlueprintForBuild: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.InterceptBlueprint.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.InterceptBlueprintPlaceBridgeFrame.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.InterceptBlueprintOverMinable.Prefix
GenConstruct.PlaceBlueprintForInstall: PRE: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.InterceptBlueprintPlaceBridgeFrame_Install.Prefix
GenConstruct.PlaceBlueprintForReinstall: PRE: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.InterceptBlueprintPlaceBridgeFrame_Reinstall.Prefix
GenMapUI.DrawPawnLabel: PRE: [10000]CameraPlus.GenMapUI_DrawPawnLabel_Patch.Prefix
GenMapUI.DrawThingLabel: PRE: [10000]CameraPlus.GenMapUI_DrawThingLabel_Patch.Prefix TRANS: CameraPlus.GenMapUI_DrawThingLabel_Patch.Transpiler
GenPath.ShouldNotEnterCell: post: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.ShouldNotEnterCellPatch.Postfix
GenRadial..cctor: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.NumCellsInRadius: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.NumCellsToFillForRadius_ManualRadialPattern: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.ProcessEquidistantCells: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.RadialCellsAround: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.RadialCellsAround: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.RadialDistinctThingsAround: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.RadialPatternInRadius: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.RadiusOfNumCells: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.SetupManualRadialPattern: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRadial.SetupRadialPattern: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount, CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_Range
GenRadial.get_MaxRadialPatternRadius: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount.Transpiler_RadialPatternCount
GenRecipe.PostProcessProduct: PRE: SlimeGirl.ProductFinishGenColorHook.Prefix, Dragonian.ProductFinishGenColorHook.Prefix
GenSpawn.Refund: post: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.RefundDeconstruct.Postfix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.RefundDeconstruct.Transpiler
GenSpawn.Spawn: PRE: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.TransferSettings.Prefix post: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.TransferSettings.Postfix
GenSpawn.SpawningWipes: PRE: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.DontWipeBridgeBlueprints.Prefix post: Replace_Stuff.CoolerWallShare_Wipes.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.CoolerWipesCooler.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.NoWipeFrame.Postfix, Replace_Stuff.BlueprintReplace.WipeBlueprints.Postfix, JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.SpawningWipes_PostFix
GenTemperature.TryGetTemperatureForCell: post: RimFridge.Patch_GenTemperature_TryGetDirectAirTemperatureForCell.Postfix
GhostDrawer.DrawGhostThing: PRE: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.GhostOverFogChecker.Prefix
GhostUtility.GhostGraphicFor: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.ShowGhostOverFog.Transpiler
GlobalControlsUtility.DoDate: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_GlobalControls.Postfix
GrammarUtility.RulesForPawn: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.RulesForPawnPostfix
GraphicDatabaseHeadRecords.Reset: post: FacialStuff.GraphicsFS.GraphicDatabaseHeadRecordsModded.Reset
HaulAIUtility.TryFindSpotToPlaceHaulableCloseTo: post: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.TryFindSpotToPlaceHaulableCloseToPatch.Postfix
HealthAIUtility.FindBestMedicine: PRE: Pharmacist.HealthAIUtility_FindBestMedicine.Prefix, Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_HealthAIUtility_FindBestMedicine
HealthCardUtility.DrawOverviewTab: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HealthCardUtility.GenerateSurgeryOption: post: RecipeIcons.Patch.PatchHealthCardUtility.Postfix
HealthUtility.AdjustSeverity: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_HealthUtility_AdjustSeverity
HealthUtility.ShouldRandomSurgeryInjuriesAvoidDestroying: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Hediff.Tick: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HediffComp_DissolveGearOnDeath.Notify_PawnDied: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HediffComp_ReactOnDamage.React: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HediffComp_TendDuration.CompTended: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.HediffComp_TendDuration_CompTended.Transpiler
HediffGiver_Hypothermia.OnIntervalPassed: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HediffSet.<>c.<get_HasHead>b__11_0: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.HasHeadPostfix
HediffSet.AddDirect: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HediffSet.CacheMissingPartsCommonAncestors: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
HediffSet.CalculatePain: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_CalculatePain
HediffSet.DirtyCache: post: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.DirtyCache_Postfix
HediffSet.get_HasHead: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.HasHeadPrefix
HediffWithComps.PostRemoved: PRE: Dragonian.RJWPatch.HumanPostRemoved_Postfix
Hediff_BasePregnancy.GenerateBabies: post: Dragonian.RJWPatch.GenerateBabiesPostFix
Hediff_BasePregnancy.Tick: PRE: Dragonian.RJWPatch.HumanTickPrefix
Hediff_Injury.PostAdd: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Hediff_Injury+Patch_PostAdd.SilenceLogSpam
Hediff_Injury.get_BleedRate: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_HediffWithComps_BleedRate_Patch.Postfix
Hediff_MissingPart.get_BleedRate: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_HediffWithComps_BleedRate_Patch.Postfix
Hediff_MissingPart.get_IsFreshNonSolidExtremity: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Hediff_MissingPart_IsFresh_Patch.Prefix
Hediff_Pregnant.DoBirthSpawn: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_DoBirthSpawn.on_begin_DoBirthSpawn
Hediff_Pregnant.Tick: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Hediff_Pregnant_Tick.on_begin_Tick
ITab_Pawn_Gear.DrawThingRow: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.DrawThingRow_PostFix TRANS: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.GearTabHighlightTranspiler
ITab_Pawn_Gear.InterfaceDrop: PRE: CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.InterfaceDrop_PreFix, rjw.PATCH_ITab_Pawn_Gear_InterfaceDrop.drop_locked_apparel, Hospitality.Harmony.ITab_Pawn_Gear_Patch+InterfaceDrop.Prefix
ITab_Pawn_Gear.TryDrawOverallArmor: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
ITab_Pawn_Guest.get_IsVisible: post: Hospitality.Harmony.ITab_Pawn_Guest_Patch+IsVisible.Postfix
InspectGizmoGrid.DrawInspectGizmoGridFor: TRANS: AllowTool.Patches.InspectGizmoGrid_DrawInspectGizmoGridFor_Patch.RegisterReverseDesignatorCommandPair
InspirationHandler.InspirationHandlerTick: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_InspirationHandlerTick
InteractionUtility.CanInitiateInteraction: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_CanInitiateInteraction, Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_CanDoInteraction
InteractionUtility.CanReceiveInteraction: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_CanDoInteraction
ItemAvailability.ThingsAvailableAnywhere: PRE: Share_The_Load.DeliverAsMuchAsPossible.Prefix
JobDriver.Cleanup: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_DubsBadHygiene.on_cleanup_driver, rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Loving_Cleanup.on_cleanup_driver
JobDriver.DriverTick: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.JobDriver_Patch+DriverTick.Prefix
JobDriver_HaulToCell.MakeNewToils: post: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.JobDriver_HaulToCell_PostFix
JobDriver_Lovin.MakeNewToils: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Lovin_MakeNewToils.on_begin_lovin
JobDriver_Mate.MakeNewToils: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobDriver_Mate_MakeNewToils.on_begin_matin
JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.End: post: SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+SexEndPatch.Postfix
JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.Start: post: SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+SexStartPatch.Postfix
JobDriver_Vomit.MakeNewToils: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_VomitJob
JobDriver_Wait.CheckForAutoAttack: post: AllowTool.Patches.JobDriverWait_CheckForAutoAttack_Patch.DoPartyHunting TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_JobDriverWait_CheckForAutoAttack.Transpiler
JobDriver_Wear.Notify_Starting: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
JobDriver_Wear.TryUnequipSomething: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
JobGiver_ConfigurableHostilityResponse.TryGetAttackNearbyEnemyJob: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.HarmonyJobGiver_ConfigurableHostilityResponse.Postfix
JobGiver_DropUnusedInventory.Drop: PRE: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.Drop_Prefix, CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_JobGiver_DropUnusedInventory_Drop.Prefix
JobGiver_DropUnusedInventory.TryGiveJob: post: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.DropUnusedInventory_PostFix
JobGiver_EatInGatheringArea.TryGiveJob: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_EatInPartyAreaTryGiveJob
JobGiver_GetJoy.TryGiveJob: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_GetJoyTryGiveJob
JobGiver_GetRest.TryGiveJob: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.Replace.DisableBed.Transpiler
JobGiver_Idle.TryGiveJob: post: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.IdleJoy_Postfix
JobGiver_Mate.TryGiveJob: post: rjw.PATCH_JobGiver_Mate_TryGiveJob.Postfix
JobGiver_OptimizeApparel.ApparelScoreGain: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ApparelScoreGainPostFix TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
JobGiver_PickUpOpportunisticWeapon.ShouldEquip: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_JobGiver_PickUpOpportunisticWeapon.Hook
JobGiver_PrisonerGetDressed.FindGarmentCoveringPart: PRE: rjw.PATCH_JobGiver_PrisonerGetDressed_FindGarmentCoveringPart.prevent_locked_apparel_conflict
JobGiver_SatisfyChemicalNeed.DrugValidator: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DrugValidatorPostfix
JobGiver_UnloadYourInventory.TryGiveJob: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_JobGiver_UnloadYourInventory.Transpiler
JobGiver_Work.PawnCanUseWorkGiver: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.JobGiver_Work_Patch+PawnCanUseWorkGiver.Prefix
JobGiver_Work.TryIssueJobPackage: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.JobGiver_Work_Patch+TryIssueJobPackage.Prefix
JoyGiver_Ingest.CanIngestForJoy: post: Hospitality.Harmony.JoyGiver_Ingest_Patch+CanIngestForJoy.Postfix
KidnapAIUtility.TryFindGoodKidnapVictim: post: rjw.Patches_TryFindGoodKidnapVictim.Postfix
LanguageDatabase.SelectLanguage: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.LanguageDatabase_Patch.ForceRestartAfterLangChange
ListerThings.EverListable: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ListerThings_AllowSavingGas.Postfix
Listing_TreeThingFilter.DoThingDef: PRE: RecipeIcons.Patch.PatchListing_TreeThingFilter.Prefix
LordJob_AssaultColony.CreateGraph: post: rjw.Patches_AssaultColonyForRape.Postfix
LordToil_Siege.LordToilTick: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_LordToil_Siege.Transpiler
MainTabWindow_Research.DrawRightRect: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResearchScreenTranspiler
MainTabWindow_Research.ViewSize: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResearchScreenTranspiler
Map.ConstructComponents: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_ConstructComponents_Patch.MapComponentsInitHook
Map.FinalizeInit: post: HugsLib.Patches.Map_FinalizeInit_Patch.MapLoadedHook
MapComponentUtility.MapGenerated: post: HugsLib.Patches.MapComponentUtility_MapGenerated_Patch.MapGeneratedHook
MapInterface.MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs: post: Bubbles.Patch.RimWorld_MapInterface_MapInterfaceOnGUI_BeforeMainTabs.Postfix
MassUtility.Capacity: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_MassUtility_Capacity.Postfix
MechClusterGenerator.GetBuildingDefsForCluster: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_MechClusterGenerator_GetBuildingDefsForCluster.PostFix
MemoryThoughtHandler.TryGainMemory: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TryGainMemoryPrefix
MemoryUtility.ClearAllMapsAndWorld: PRE: Bubbles.Patch.Verse_Profile_MemoryUtility_ClearAllMapsAndWorld.Prefix
MentalStateHandler.TryStartMentalState: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.MentalStateHandler_Patch+TryStartMentalState.Prefix
MinifiedThing.DrawAt: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.MinifiedThing_Patch+DrawAt.Prefix
ModLister.RebuildModList: post: CrossPromotionModule.CrossPromotion.ModLister_RebuildModList_Postfix
ModsConfig.RestartFromChangedMods: PRE: HugsLib.Patches.ModsConfig_RestartFromChangedMods_Patch.QuickRestartInDevMode
MoteMaker.ThrowText: PRE: CameraPlus.MoteMaker_ThrowText_Patch.Prefix
Need_Food.get_Starving: post: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Need_Food_Starving_Get
Need_Sex.druggedfactor: PRE: Dragonian.RJWPatch.DruggedfactorPostfix
OverlayDrawer.DrawOverlay: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.OverlayDrawer_Patch+DrawOverlay.Prefix
Page_ConfigureStartingPawns.CanDoNext: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanDoNextStartPawnPostfix
Page_ConfigureStartingPawns.DoWindowContents: post: EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches.PrepareCarefullyButtonPatch.Postfix
Page_ConfigureStartingPawns.DrawPortraitArea: post: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.AddFaceEditButton
Page_ConfigureStartingPawns.PreOpen: post: EdB.PrepareCarefully.HarmonyPatches.ClearOriginalScenarioPatch.Postfix
Page_ModsConfig.DoWindowContents: TRANS: CrossPromotionModule.CrossPromotion.Page_ModsConfig_DoWindowContents_Transpiler
Page_ModsConfig.PostClose: post: CrossPromotionModule.CrossPromotion.Page_ModsConfig_PostClose_Postfix
PathFinder.FindPath: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PathFinder.Prefix
Pawn.ChangeKind: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ChangeKindPrefix, Dragonian.RJWPatch.ChangeKindPrefix
Pawn.ExitMap: PRE: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.ExitMap_PreFix
Pawn.GetGizmos: post: AllowTool.Patches.Pawn_GetGizmos_Patch.InsertPartyHuntGizmo, CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.GetGizmosPrefix, CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.GetGizmos_PostFix, Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_GetGizmos, rjw.disable_Gizmos.this_is_postfix, rjw.Rjw_buttons.this_is_postfix, rjw.submit_button.this_is_postfix, rjw.Patch_AddGizmo.Postfix
Pawn.GiveSoldThingToPlayer: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_Patch+GiveSoldThingToPlayer.Prefix
Pawn.GiveSoldThingToTrader: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_Patch+GiveSoldThingToTrader.Prefix
Pawn.MakeCorpse: PRE: SlimeGirl.SlimeGrilRJWPatch.MakeCorpsePrefix
Pawn.PostApplyDamage: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.PostApplyDamage_PostFix
Pawn.SetFaction: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_Patch+SetFaction.Prefix post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.SetFactionPostfix
Pawn.Tick: post: PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_Tick
Pawn.VerifyReservations: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_Patch+VerifyReservations.Prefix
PawnApparelGenerator.GenerateStartingApparelFor: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateStartingApparelForPrefix post: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.GenerateStartingApparelFor_PostFix, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateStartingApparelForPostfix, SlimeGirl.PawnGenColorHook.Postfix, Dragonian.PawnGenColorHook.Postfix
PawnApparelGenerator.GenerateWorkingPossibleApparelSetFor: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
PawnApparelGenerator.PossibleApparelSet.GiveToPawn: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
PawnBioAndNameGenerator.FillBackstorySlotShuffled: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.FillBackstoryInSlotShuffledPrefix TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.FillBackstoryInSlotShuffledTranspiler
PawnBioAndNameGenerator.GeneratePawnName: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GeneratePawnNamePrefix
PawnBioAndNameGenerator.GiveAppropriateBioAndNameTo: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GiveAppropriateBioAndNameToPostfix
PawnBioAndNameGenerator.GiveShuffledBioTo: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.MinAgeForAdulthood
PawnBioAndNameGenerator.TryGetRandomUnusedSolidBioFor: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TryGetRandomUnusedSolidBioForPostfix
PawnBioAndNameGenerator.TryGiveSolidBioTo: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.MinAgeForAdulthood
PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateLimbEfficiency: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateNaturalPartsAverageEfficiency: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnCapacityUtility.Prefix
PawnCapacityUtility.CalculateTagEfficiency: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
PawnCapacityWorker_BloodFiltration.CalculateCapacityLevel: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
PawnColumnWorker_DrugPolicy.GetMinWidth: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_Resize.MinWidth
PawnColumnWorker_DrugPolicy.GetOptimalWidth: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_Resize.OptWidth
PawnColumnWorker_FoodRestriction.DoAssignFoodRestrictionButtons: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_SwapButtons.Transpiler
PawnColumnWorker_FoodRestriction.GetMinWidth: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_Resize.MinWidth
PawnColumnWorker_FoodRestriction.GetOptimalWidth: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_Resize.OptWidth
PawnColumnWorker_Outfit.DoCell: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_SwapButtons.Transpiler
PawnColumnWorker_Outfit.GetMinWidth: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_Resize.MinWidth
PawnColumnWorker_Outfit.GetOptimalWidth: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.PawnColumnWorkers_Resize.OptWidth
PawnDiedOrDownedThoughtsUtility.AppendThoughts_ForHumanlike: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_AppendThoughts_ForHumanlike
PawnGenerator.GenerateBodyType: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateBodyTypePostfix
PawnGenerator.GenerateGearFor: post: PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PawnGenerator_GenerateGearFor, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateGearForPostfix
PawnGenerator.GenerateInitialHediffs: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateInitialHediffsPostfix
PawnGenerator.GenerateNewPawnInternal: PRE: rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.Before_GenerateNewPawnInternal post: rjw.Patch_PawnGenerator.After_GenerateNewPawnInternal
PawnGenerator.GeneratePawn: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GeneratePawnPrefix post: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.Post_GeneratePawn
PawnGenerator.GeneratePawnRelations: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GeneratePawnRelationsPrefix
PawnGenerator.GenerateRandomAge: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateRandomAgePrefix
PawnGenerator.GenerateTraits: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateTraitsPrefix TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerateTraitsTranspiler
PawnGenerator.TryGenerateNewPawnInternal: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PawnGenerator_TryGenerateNewPawnInternal post: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PawnGenerator_TryGenerateNewPawnInternal_Post
PawnGraphicSet.MatsBodyBaseAt: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnGraphicSet.Transpiler
PawnGraphicSet.ResolveAllGraphics: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ResolveAllGraphicsPrefix post: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.ResolveAllGraphics_Postfix
PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics: post: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.ResolveApparelGraphics_Postfix, SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+ApparelFix.Postfix TRANS: rjwex.ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch.Transpiler
PawnGroupKindWorker.GeneratePawns: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.GeneratePawns_PostFix
PawnGroupMakerUtility.GeneratePawns: post: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.GeneratePawns
PawnHairChooser.RandomHairDefFor: PRE: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.RandomHairDefFor_PreFix, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.RandomHairDefForPrefix
PawnInventoryGenerator.GenerateInventoryFor: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnInventoryGenerator_GenerateInventoryFor.Postfix
PawnNameColorUtility.PawnNameColorOf: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.PawnNameColorUtility_Patch+PawnNameColorOf.Prefix
PawnRelationDef.GetGenderSpecificLabel: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GetGenderSpecificLabelPrefix
PawnRelationWorker_Child.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceChildPostfix
PawnRelationWorker_ExLover.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceExLoverPostfix
PawnRelationWorker_ExSpouse.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceExSpousePostfix
PawnRelationWorker_Fiance.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceFiancePostfix
PawnRelationWorker_Lover.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceLoverPostfix
PawnRelationWorker_Parent.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceParentPostfix
PawnRelationWorker_Sibling.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceSiblingPostfix
PawnRelationWorker_Spouse.GenerationChance: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GenerationChanceSpousePostfix
PawnRenderer.BaseHeadOffsetAt: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BaseHeadOffsetAtPostfix TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BaseHeadOffsetAtTranspiler
PawnRenderer.BodyAngle: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.PostureTranspiler
PawnRenderer.DrawEquipmentAiming: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnRenderer_DrawEquipmentAiming.Prefix, FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.DrawEquipmentAiming_Prefix, CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.DrawEquipmentAiming_PreFix, CompOversizedWeapon.HarmonyCompOversizedWeapon.DrawEquipmentAimingPreFix, Gunplay.Patch.PatchPawnRenderer.Prefix post: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.DrawEquipmentAimingPostFix, CompDeflector.HarmonyCompDeflector.DrawEquipmentAimingPostFix TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnRenderer_DrawEquipmentAiming.Transpiler, FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.DrawEquipmentAiming_Transpiler
PawnRenderer.LayingFacing: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.PostureTranspiler
PawnRenderer.RenderPawnAt: PRE: [10000]CameraPlus.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt_Patch.Prefix post: CameraPlus.PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt_Patch.Postfix, PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PawnRenderer_RenderPawnAt TRANS: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.RenderPawnAt_Transpiler, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.PostureTranspiler
PawnRenderer.RenderPawnInternal: PRE: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatch_PawnRenderer.Prefix, rjwex.PawnRendererRenderInternal_Pathch.Prefix post: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PawnRenderer_RenderPawnInternal.Transpiler, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.RenderPawnInternalTranspiler
PawnSkinColors.GetMelaninCommonalityFactor: PRE: FacialStuff.Genetics.PawnSkinColors_FS.GetMelaninCommonalityFactor_Prefix
PawnSkinColors.GetSkinColor: PRE: FacialStuff.Genetics.PawnSkinColors_FS.GetSkinColor_Prefix
PawnSkinColors.GetSkinDataIndexOfMelanin: PRE: FacialStuff.Genetics.PawnSkinColors_FS.GetSkinDataIndexOfMelanin_Prefix
PawnSkinColors.RandomMelanin: PRE: FacialStuff.Genetics.PawnSkinColors_FS.RandomMelanin_Prefix
PawnUtility.FertileMateTarget: PRE: rjw.PATCH_PawnUtility_FertileMateTarget.Prefix post: rjw.PATCH_PawnUtility_FertileMateTarget.Postfix
PawnUtility.HumanFilthChancePerCell: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_PawnUtility_HumanFilthChancePerCell
PawnUtility.ShouldSendNotificationAbout: post: Hospitality.Harmony.PawnUtility_Patch+ShouldSendNotificationAbout.Postfix
PawnWeaponGenerator.TryGenerateWeaponFor: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TryGenerateWeaponForPrefix post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TryGenerateWeaponForPostfix
PawnWoundDrawer.RenderOverBody: post: rjw.patch_semenOverlay.Postfix
Pawn_AgeTracker.BirthdayBiological: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BirthdayBiologicalPrefix
Pawn_AgeTracker.RecalculateLifeStageIndex: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.RecalculateLifeStageIndexPostfix
Pawn_ApparelTracker.ApparelChanged: PRE: SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+ApparelTrackerPatch.Prefix
Pawn_ApparelTracker.CanWearWithoutDroppingAnything: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelAdded: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.Notify_ApparelAdded_PostFix, CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ApparelTracker_Notify_ApparelAdded.Postfix
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Notify_ApparelRemoved: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.Notify_ApparelRemoved_PostFix, CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ApparelTracker_Notify_ApparelRemoved.Postfix, rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_Remove.on_remove
Pawn_ApparelTracker.TryDrop: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_TryDrop.prevent_locked_apparel_drop, Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_ApparelTracker_Patch+TryDrop.Replacement
Pawn_ApparelTracker.Wear: PRE: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_Wear.prevent_wear_by_gear post: rjw.PATCH_Pawn_ApparelTracker_Wear.on_wear TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Pawn_ApparelTracker.WouldReplaceLockedApparel: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Pawn_DraftController.set_Drafted: post: AllowTool.Patches.DraftController_Drafted_Patch.NotifyPawnUndrafted, CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.set_DraftedPostFix, CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.set_DraftedPostFix
Pawn_DraftController.set_FireAtWill: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Pawn_DraftController_StopAttackJobsOnHoldFire.Postfix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.DropAllEquipment: PRE: WhereIsMyWeapon.Patch_Pawn_EquipmentTracker_DropAllEquipment.Prefix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.MakeRoomFor: post: PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_EquipmentTracker_MakeRoomFor
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.Notify_EquipmentAdded: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.Notify_EquipmentAdded_PostFix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.Notify_EquipmentRemoved: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.Notify_EquipmentRemoved_PostFix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.Notify_PrimaryDestroyed: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Pawn_EquipmentTracker_AddEquipment.Postfix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.TryDropEquipment: PRE: CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.TryDropEquipment_PreFix, CompInstalledPart.HarmonyCompInstalledPart.TryDropEquipment_PreFix post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Pawn_EquipmentTracker_TryDropEquipment.Postfix
Pawn_EquipmentTracker.TryTransferEquipmentToContainer: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Pawn_EquipmentTracker_TryTransferEquipmentToContainer.Postfix
Pawn_GuestTracker.SetGuestStatus: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_GuestTracker_Patch+SetGuestStatus.Prefix
Pawn_HealthTracker.AddHediff: post: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_AddHediff
Pawn_HealthTracker.CheckForStateChange: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CheckForStateChangePostfix TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Pawn_HealthTracker_CheckForStateChange.Transpiler
Pawn_HealthTracker.DropBloodFilth: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_DropBloodFilth
Pawn_HealthTracker.HealthTick: post: WhereIsMyWeapon.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_HealthTick.Postfix, Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_HealthTick
Pawn_HealthTracker.MakeDowned: PRE: WhereIsMyWeapon.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_MakeDowned.Prefix post: WhereIsMyWeapon.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_MakeDowned.Postfix
Pawn_HealthTracker.MakeUndowned: post: WhereIsMyWeapon.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_MakeUndowned.Postfix
Pawn_HealthTracker.PreApplyDamage: PRE: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.PreApplyDamage_PrePatch, PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_HealthTracker_PreApplyDamage
Pawn_HealthTracker.ShouldBeDead: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Pawn_HealthTracker.ShouldBeDeadFromRequiredCapacity: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_ShouldBeDeadFromRequiredCapacity
Pawn_InteractionsTracker.CanInteractNowWith: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_CanInteractNowWith
Pawn_InteractionsTracker.InteractionsTrackerTick: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_InteractionsTrackerTick
Pawn_InteractionsTracker.SocialFightChance: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_SocialFightChance
Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractRandomly: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_InteractionsTracker_Patch+TryInteractRandomly.Replacement
Pawn_InteractionsTracker.TryInteractWith: post: FacialStuff.Harmony.HarmonyPatchesFS.TryInteractWith_Postfix
Pawn_InventoryTracker.DropAllNearPawn: PRE: WhereIsMyWeapon.Patch_Pawn_InventoryTracker_DropAllNearPawn.Prefix
Pawn_InventoryTracker.Notify_ItemRemoved: post: PickUpAndHaul.HarmonyPatches.Pawn_InventoryTracker_PostFix
Pawn_JobTracker.DetermineNextJob: post: WhileYoureUp.HaulAdder.MyDetermineNextJob
Pawn_MindState.Reset: post: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_MindState_Patch+TryStartMentalState.Postfix
Pawn_NeedsTracker.ShouldHaveNeed: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_NeedsTracker_Patch+ShouldHaveNeed.Prefix post: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Pawn_NeedsTracker_ShouldHaveNeed, SlimeGirl.SlimeGrilRJWPatch.ShouldHaveNeedPostfix
Pawn_Ownership.UnclaimBed: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_Ownership_Patch+UnclaimBed.Prefix
Pawn_Ownership.get_OwnedBed: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_Ownership_Patch+get_OwnedBed.Prefix
Pawn_RelationsTracker.CompatibilityWith: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CompatibilityWithPostfix
Pawn_RelationsTracker.Notify_RescuedBy: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_RelationsTracker_Patch+Notify_RescuedBy.Prefix
Pawn_RelationsTracker.SecondaryLovinChanceFactor: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.SecondaryLovinChanceFactorTranspiler
Pawn_StoryTracker.get_SkinColor: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.SkinColorPostfix
Pawn_TraderTracker.get_CanTradeNow: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_TraderTracker_Patch+CanTradeNow.Prefix
Pawn_WorkSettings.ExposeData: post: Hospitality.Harmony.Pawn_WorkSettings_Patch+ExposeData.Postfix
PlaceWorker_Conduit.AllowsPlacing: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.FixConduitPlaceWorker.Transpiler
PlaceWorker_Cooler.AllowsPlacing: PRE: Replace_Stuff.CoolersOverWalls.AllowBuildPlugged.Prefix
PlaceWorker_Cooler.DrawGhost: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.CoolersOverWalls.WideVentLocationGhost.Transpiler
PlaceWorker_PreventInteractionSpotOverlap.AllowsPlacing: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.NewThing.IgnoreInteractionSpotOverlap.Transpiler
PlaceWorker_ShowTurretRadius.<>c.<AllowsPlacing>b__0_0: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_PlaceWorker_ShowTurretRadius.PostFix
PlaceWorker_Vent.AllowsPlacing: PRE: Replace_Stuff.CoolersOverWalls.AllowBuildPlugged_Vent.Prefix
PlayDataLoader.DoPlayLoad: post: HugsLib.Patches.PlayDataLoader_Patch.InitModsHook
PlayLog.Add: post: Bubbles.Patch.Verse_PlayLog_Add.Postfix
PlaySettings.DoPlaySettingsGlobalControls: post: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.PlaySettings_BlueprintOverRockToggle.AddButton, Bubbles.Patch.RimWorld_PlaySettings_DoPlaySettingsGlobalControls.Postfix, rjw.RJW_corner_toggle.adding_RJW_toggle
PlaySettings.ExposeData: PRE: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.PlaySettings_ExposeData.Prefix
PregnancyHelper.impregnate: PRE: SlimeGirl.SlimeGrilRJWPatch.ImpregnatePreFix
Projectile.CanHit: post: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.CanHit_PostFix
Projectile.Impact: PRE: Gunplay.Patch.PatchProjectileImpact.Prefix
Projectile.Launch: post: Gunplay.Patch.PatchProjectileLaunch.Postfix
Projectile.get_StartingTicksToImpact: post: Gunplay.Patch.PatchProjectileStartingTicksToImpact.Postfix
QuestNode_GetPawn.TryFindFactionForPawnGeneration: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.QuestNode_GetPawn_Patch+TryFindFactionForPawnGeneration.Prefix
RaceProperties.CanEverEat: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanEverEat
Reachability.CanReach: post: Hospitality.Harmony.Reachability_Patch+CanReach.Postfix
ReachabilityUtility.CanReach: PRE: RimFridge.Patch_ReachabilityUtility_CanReach.Prefix
RecordWorker_TimeInBedForMedicalReasons.ShouldMeasureTimeNow: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_ShouldMeasureTimeNow
ReservationManager.CanReserve: PRE: Share_The_Load.CanReserve_Patch.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.CanReserveStack: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.FirstRespectedReserver: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.IsReservedAndRespected: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.IsReservedByAnyoneOf: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.LogCouldNotReserveError: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix, Hospitality.Harmony.ReservationManager_Patch+LogCouldNotReserveError.Prefix
ReservationManager.Release: PRE: Share_The_Load.Release_Patch.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.ReleaseAllClaimedBy: PRE: Share_The_Load.ReleaseAllClaimedBy_Patch.Prefix
ReservationManager.ReleaseClaimedBy: PRE: Share_The_Load.ReleaseClaimedBy_Patch.Prefix
ReservationManager.Reserve: PRE: Share_The_Load.Reserve_Patch.Prefix, Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.ReservedBy: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
ReservationManager.ReservedBy: PRE: Replace_Stuff.Replace.ReserveSharing.Prefix
RestUtility.CanUseBedEver: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanUseBedEverPostfix
RestUtility.IsValidBedFor: post: Hospitality.Harmony.RestUtility_Patch+IsValidBedFor.Postfix
RestUtility.TimetablePreventsLayDown: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.CompatPatch_TimetablePreventsLayDown
ReverseDesignatorDatabase.InitDesignators: post: AllowTool.Patches.ReverseDesignatorDatabase_Init_Patch.InjectReverseDesignators
Room.get_Owners: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Room_Patch+Owners.Replacement
Root.OnGUI: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_OnGUI_Patch.OnGUIHook
Root.Update: post: HugsLib.Patches.Root_Patch.UpdateHook
Root_Play.SetupForQuickTestPlay: TRANS: HugsLib.Patches.RootPlay_TestPlay_Patch.InjectCustomQuickstartSettings
SappersUtility.CanMineReasonablyFast: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_SappersUtility.Prefix
SelectionDrawer.DrawSelectionBracketFor: PRE: DefModExtension_BigBox.HarmonyDefModExtension_BigBox.DrawSelectionBracketFor_PreFix
Selector.Select: PRE: rjw.PawnSelect.pawnSelect
SexUtility.DrawNude: PRE: SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+DrawNudePatch.Prefix post: SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+DrawNudePatch.Postfix
SexUtility.ProcessSex: post: SlimeGirl.SlimeGrilRJWPatch.ProcessSexPostFix
ShieldBelt.AllowVerbCast: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.ShieldBelt_PatchAllowVerbCast.Postfix
ShieldBelt.CheckPreAbsorbDamage: post: DamageMotes.ShieldBelt_Patch.Postfix
ShieldBelt.Tick: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.ShieldBelt_DisableOnOperateTurret.Postfix
ShortHashGiver.GiveShortHash: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.GiveShortHash_PrePatch
SituationalThoughtHandler.TryCreateThought: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.TryCreateThoughtPrefix
SkillRecord.CalculateTotallyDisabled: PRE: rjw.Patches_SkillRecordDebug.Prefix
SkillRecord.Interval: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_SkillRecord_Interval
SmokepopBelt.CheckPreAbsorbDamage: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_SmokepopBelt.Prefix
SocialCardUtility.DrawDebugOptions: TRANS: rjw.SocialCardUtilityPatch+Patch_SocialCardUtility_DrawDebugOptions.Transpiler
SocialCardUtility.DrawPawnRow: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.SocialCardUtility_Patch+DrawPawnRow.Prefix
SocialCardUtility.GetPawnSituationLabel: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.SocialCardUtility_Patch+GetPawnSituationLabel.Replacement
StartingPawnUtility.NewGeneratedStartingPawn: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.NewGeneratedStartingPawnPrefix
StatExtension.GetStatValue: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.GetStatValue_PostFix
StatWorker.GetExplanationUnfinalized: TRANS: PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Transpiler_StatWorker_GetExplanationUnfinalized
StatWorker.GetValueUnfinalized: post: PawnShields.HarmonyPatches.Patch_StatWorker_GetValueUnfinalized
StatWorker.StatOffsetFromGear: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.StatOffsetFromGear_PostFix
StunHandler.Notify_DamageApplied: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_StunHandler_Notify_DamageApplied.Postfix
Targeter.ConfirmStillValid: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.ConfirmStillValid
Targeter.ProcessInputEvents: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.ProcessInputEvents_PreFix
Targeter.TargeterUpdate: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.TargeterUpdate_PostFix
TerrainGrid.RemoveTopLayer: PRE: Replace_Stuff.PlaceBridges.DestroyedTerrain.Prefix
Thing.DeSpawn: PRE: Share_The_Load.DeSpawn_Patch.Prefix
Thing.Notify_ColorChanged: post: Replace_Stuff.Virtualize_Notify_ColorChanged.Postfix
Thing.SetFactionDirect: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.SetFactionDirectPostfix
Thing.SmeltProducts: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Thing_SmeltProducts.Postfix
Thing.TakeDamage: PRE: CompDeflector.HarmonyCompDeflector.TakeDamage_PreFix post: DamageMotes.DamageMotes_Patch.Postfix
Thing.get_DefaultGraphic: post: CompOversizedWeapon.HarmonyCompOversizedWeapon.get_Graphic_PostFix TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.ShowBluePrintOverFogDynamic.Transpiler
ThingDef.<SpecialDisplayStats>d__273.MoveNext: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.HarmonyThingDef.Postfix
ThingDef.SpecialDisplayStats: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingDef_SpecialDisplayStats_Patch.Postfix
ThingDefGenerator_Buildings.NewFrameDef_Thing: post: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.FramesArentEdifices.Postfix
ThingDefGenerator_Meat.<ImpliedMeatDefs>d__0.MoveNext: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingDefGenerator_Meat.Postfix
ThingFilter.Allows: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.ThingFilter_Patch+Allows.Prefix
ThingListGroupHelper.Includes: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingListGroupHelper.Transpiler
ThingMaker.MakeThing: post: SlimeGirl.ThingMakeColorHook.Postfix, Dragonian.ThingMakeColorHook.Postfix
ThingOwner`1.Remove: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingOwner_Remove_Patch.Postfix
ThingOwner`1.Remove: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingOwner_Remove_Patch.Postfix
ThingOwner`1.Take: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingOwner_Take_Patch.Postfix
ThingOwner`1.Take: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingOwner_Take_Patch.Postfix
ThingOwner`1.TryAdd: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingOwner_TryAdd_Patch.Postfix
ThingOwner`1.TryAdd: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_ThingOwner_TryAdd_Patch.Postfix
ThingSelectionUtility.SelectableByMapClick: PRE: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.FoggedSelectable.Prefix
ThingUtility.CheckAutoRebuildOnDestroyed: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.DestroyedRestore.SaveDestroyedBuildings.Transpiler
ThingWithComps.GetFloatMenuOptions: post: AllowTool.Patches.Thing_GetFloatMenuOptions_Patch.FinishOffWhenDrafted
ThingWithComps.InitializeComps: post: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.InitializeComps_PostFix
ThinkNode_ConditionalNPCCanSelfTendNow.Satisfied: post: Hospitality.Harmony.ThinkNode_ConditionalNPCCanSelfTendNow_Patch+Satisfied.Postfix
ThinkNode_ConditionalNeedPercentageAbove.Satisfied: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_ThinkNode_ConditionalNeedPercentageAbove_Satisfied
ThoughtUtility.CanGetThought: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanGetThoughtPostfix
ThoughtWorker_Man.CurrentSocialStateInternal: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.MisandryMisogynyTranspiler
ThoughtWorker_NeedFood.CurrentStateInternal: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_ThoughtWorker_NeedFood_CurrentStateInternal
ThoughtWorker_PrisonBarracksImpressiveness.CurrentStateInternal: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.ThoughtWorker_Patch+PrisonBarracksImpressiveness.CurrentStateInternal
ThoughtWorker_PrisonCellImpressiveness.CurrentStateInternal: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.ThoughtWorker_Patch+PrisonCellImpressiveness.CurrentStateInternal
ThoughtWorker_Woman.CurrentSocialStateInternal: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.MisandryMisogynyTranspiler
TimeControls.DoTimeControlsGUI: PRE: CameraPlus.TimeControls_DoTimeControlsGUI_Patch.Prefix
Toils_Haul.<>c.<JumpToCarryToNextContainerIfPossible>b__9_2: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DeliverUnderRock.Transpiler
Toils_Haul.<>c__DisplayClass9_0.<JumpToCarryToNextContainerIfPossible>b__0: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DeliverUnderRock.Transpiler
Toils_Haul.<>c__DisplayClass9_1.<JumpToCarryToNextContainerIfPossible>b__4: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DeliverUnderRock.Transpiler
Toils_Haul.<>c__DisplayClass9_2.<JumpToCarryToNextContainerIfPossible>b__1: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DeliverUnderRock.Transpiler
Toils_Haul.<>c__DisplayClass9_2.<JumpToCarryToNextContainerIfPossible>b__3: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DeliverUnderRock.Transpiler
Toils_Haul.PlaceHauledThingInCell: post: AllowTool.Patches.ToilsHaul_PlaceInCell_Patch.ClearHaulUrgently
Toils_LayDown.ApplyBedThoughts: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.Toils_LayDown_Patch+ApplyBedThoughts.Replacement
Toils_Tend.FinalizeTend: PRE: Androids.HarmonyPatches.Patch_Toils_Tend_FinalizeTend
TooltipUtility.ShotCalculationTipString: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_TooltipUtility_ShotCalculationTipString_Patch.Postfix
TouchPathEndModeUtility.IsCornerTouchAllowed: PRE: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.CornerBuildable.Prefix
TouchPathEndModeUtility.MakesOccupiedCellsAlwaysReachableDiagonally: PRE: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.CornerMineableOkay.Prefix
TradeDeal.UpdateCurrencyCount: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_TradeDeal_UpdateCurrencyCount.Transpiler
TradeShip.ColonyThingsWillingToBuy: post: RimFridge.Patch_PassingShip_TryOpenComms.Postfix
TradeUtility.GetPricePlayerBuy: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.TradeUtility.Transpiler
TraderCaravanUtility.GetTraderCaravanRole: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GetTraderCaravanRoleTranspiler
TraitSet.GainTrait: PRE: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.GainTraitPrefix
TransitionAction_EnsureHaveExitDestination.DoAction: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.TransitionAction_EnsureHaveExitDestination_Patch+DoAction.Prefix
TransitionAction_SetDefendLocalGroup.DoAction: PRE: Hospitality.Harmony.TransitionAction_SetDefendLocalGroup_Patch+DoAction.Prefix
TurretGunUtility.<>c__DisplayClass1_0.<TryFindRandomShellDef>b__0: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_TurretGunUtility.Postfix
Verb.CanHitCellFromCellIgnoringRange: PRE: JecsTools.HarmonyPatches.CanHitCellFromCellIgnoringRange_Prefix
Verb.IsStillUsableBy: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Verb.Postfix
Verb.TryFindShootLineFromTo: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Verb_LaunchProjectileCE_RerouteTryFindShootLineFromTo.Prefix
Verb.TryStartCastOn: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Verb_TryStartCastOn.Transpiler
Verb.TryStartCastOn: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.TryStartCastOn_Prefix, CompActivatableEffect.HarmonyCompActivatableEffect.TryStartCastOnPrefix
Verb.get_DirectOwner: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.get_DirectOwner_Prefix
Verb.get_UIIcon: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.get_UIIcon
VerbProperties.get_LaunchesProjectile: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_VerbProperties.Postfix
VerbTracker.VerbsTick: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_VerbTracker_Modify_VerbsTick.Transpiler
VerbUtility.GetProjectile: PRE: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_VerbUtility.Prefix
Verb_BeatFire.TryCastShot: TRANS: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_Verb_BeatFire+EditFirePunchingStrength.Transpiler
Verb_LaunchProjectile.get_Projectile: PRE: AbilityUser.AbilityUserMod.get_Projectile_Prefix
Verb_MeleeAttack.SoundHitBuilding: post: CompExtraSounds.HarmonyCompExtraSounds.SoundHitBuildingPrefix
Verb_MeleeAttack.SoundHitPawn: post: CompExtraSounds.HarmonyCompExtraSounds.SoundHitPawnPrefix
Verb_MeleeAttack.SoundMiss: post: CompExtraSounds.HarmonyCompExtraSounds.SoundMissPrefix, DamageMotes.Verb_MeleeAttack_Patch.Postfix
Verb_MeleeAttackDamage.DamageInfosToApply: post: CompSlotLoadable.HarmonyCompSlotLoadable.DamageInfosToApply_PostFix, AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.DamageInfosToApplyPostfix
VersionControl.DrawInfoInCorner: post: HarmonyMod.VersionControl_DrawInfoInCorner_Patch.Postfix
WITab_Caravan_Gear.TryEquipDraggedItem: PRE: rjw.PATCH_WITab_Caravan_Gear_TryEquipDraggedItem.prevent_locked_apparel_conflict TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
WITab_Caravan_Health.DoRow: TRANS: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.BodyReferenceTranspiler
Widgets.DefIcon: PRE: RecipeIcons.Patch.PatchWidgetsDefIcon.Prefix
WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResources.FindNearbyNeeders: TRANS: Share_The_Load.FindNearbyNeeders_Patch.Transpiler
WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResources.IsNewValidNearbyNeeder: TRANS: Replace_Stuff.OverMineable.DeliverUnderRock.Transpiler
WorkGiver_ConstructDeliverResources.ResourceDeliverJobFor: TRANS: Share_The_Load.MaterialsNeeded_Patch.Transpiler, Share_The_Load.BreakToContinue_Patch.Transpiler
WorkGiver_DoBill.GetMedicalCareCategory: PRE: Pharmacist.Properties.WorkGiver_DoBill_GetMedicalCareCategory.Prefix
WorkGiver_GrowerHarvest.HasJobOnCell: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.HasJobOnCellHarvestPostfix
WorkGiver_GrowerSow.ExtraRequirements: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ExtraRequirementsGrowerSowPostfix
WorkGiver_HunterHunt.HasHuntingWeapon: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_WorkGiver_HunterHunt_HasHuntingWeapon_Patch.Postfix
WorkGiver_HunterHunt.HasJobOnThing: post: Hospitality.Harmony.WorkGiver_HunterHunt+HasJobOnThing.Postfix
WorkGiver_InteractAnimal.CanInteractWithAnimal: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.CanInteractWithAnimalPostfix
WorkGiver_InteractAnimal.TakeFoodForAnimalInteractJob: post: CombatExtended.HarmonyCE.Harmony_WorkGiver_InteractAnimal_TakeFoodForAnimalInteractJob.Postfix
WorkGiver_Miner.JobOnThing: post: Share_The_Load.MakeWay_Miner_Job.Postfix TRANS: Share_The_Load.MakeWay_Miner_Job.Transpiler
WorkGiver_Miner.PotentialWorkThingsGlobal: post: Share_The_Load.MakeWay_Miner.Postfix
WorkGiver_PlantsCut.JobOnThing: TRANS: Share_The_Load.MakeWay_Plant_Job.Transpiler
WorkGiver_PlantsCut.PotentialWorkThingsGlobal: post: Share_The_Load.MakeWay_Plant.Postfix
WorkGiver_Researcher.ShouldSkip: post: AlienRace.HarmonyPatches.ShouldSkipResearchPostfix
WorkshopItems.Notify_Subscribed: post: CrossPromotionModule.CrossPromotion.WorkshopItems_Notify_Subscribed_Postfix
WorldSelector.AutoOrderToTileNow: post: JecsTools.HarmonyCaravanPatches.AutoOrderToTileNow_Jobs
WorldSelector.SelectableObjectsUnderMouse: post: JecsTools.HarmonyCaravanPatches.SelectableObjectsUnderMouse_InvisHandler
Harmony versions present: 2.0.1.0: net.pardeike.rimworld.lib.harmony; 2.0.0.10: rjw, rimworld.ekss.rjwex; 2.0.0.8: UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib, net.pardeike.rimworld.mod.camera+, jecstools.jecrell.comps.activator, jecstools.jecrell.comps.slotloadable, CombatExtended.HarmonyCE, Uuugggg.rimworld.Share_The_Load.main, Uuugggg.rimworld.Replace_Stuff.main, jecstools.jecrell.main, jecstools.chjees.shields, rimworld.erdelf.alien_race.main, jecstools.jecrell.abilityuser, jecstools.jecrell.humanlikeorders, mehni.rimworld.pickupandhaul.main, jecstools.jecrell.comps.installedpart, jecstools.jecrell.comps.oversized, com.github.automatic1111.gunplay, jecstools.jecrell.comps.deflector, Bubbles, com.github.automatic1111.recipeicons, SizedApparelforRJW, com.tammybee.whereismyweapon, brrainz-crosspromotion, jecstools.jecrell.caravanjobs, com.ColorPatch.rimworld.mod, jecstools.jecrell.defmodextensions.bigbox, com.CaesarV6.DamageMotes.Patch, jecstools.jecrell.comps.sounds, Orion.Hospitality, EdB.PrepareCarefully, Harmony_Locks, com.Dragonian.rimworld.mod, com.SlimeGirl.rimworld.mod, com.github.bc.rimworld.mod.moodbar, hoodie.whileyoureup; 2.0.0.7: UnlimitedHugs.AllowTool, ChJees.Androids, fluffy.pharmacist; 2.0.0.6: com.rimfridge.rimworld.mod; 2.0.0.5: rimworld.facialstuff.mod, TheSleeplessSorclock192.AgeHMorphosisHCells

Platform information: (hidden, use publishing options to include)

Log file contents:
Mono path[0] = '[Rimworld_dir]/RimWorldWin64_Data/Managed'
Mono config path = '[Rimworld_dir]/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
Initialize engine version: 2019.2.17f1 (8e603399ca02)
[XR] Discovering subsystems at path [Rimworld_dir]/RimWorldWin64_Data/UnitySubsystems
GfxDevice: [Renderer information redacted]
Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
RimWorld 1.1.2624 rev885
Mod Age Morphosis Cells is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Mod  is missing supported versions list in About.xml! (example: <supportedVersions><li>1.0</li></supportedVersions>)
(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

Mod Core is missing packageId in About.xml! (example: <packageId>AuthorName.ModName.Specific</packageId>)

[HugsLib] version 7.2.0
[HugsLib] early-initializing AllowTool
PickUpAndHaul v0.1.1.0⅓ welcomes you to RimWorld with pointless logspam.
Combat Extended :: Harmony_GenRadial_RadialPatternCount :: Info: Post GenRadial patch maximum radius: 119.4194
Combat Extended :: initialized
[Combat Extended] Patch operation Verse.PatchOperationReplace(Defs/ThingDef[@Name="BasePawn"]/inspectorTabs/li[.="ITab_Pawn_Gear"]) failed
file: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\workshop\content\294100\1631756268\Patches\Core\ThingDefs_Races\Races_Animal_Base.xml

d3d11: failed to create 2D texture id=13343 width=25 height=31 mips=6 dxgifmt=28 [D3D error was 80070057]

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/GfxDevice/d3d11/TexturesD3D11.cpp Line: 496)

d3d11: failed to create 2D texture shader resource view id=13343 [D3D error was 80070057]

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/GfxDevice/d3d11/TexturesD3D11.cpp Line: 460)

Translation data for language English has 10 errors. Generate translation report for more info.

Facial Stuff successfully completed 14 patches with harmony.
[Bubbles v1.6.1] Initialized
RimFridge Harmony Patches:
  Prefix:
    ReachabilityUtility.CanReach - So pawns can get items in Wall-Fridges
  Postfix:
    GameComponentUtility.StartedNewGame - Apply power settings at start
    GameComponentUtility.LoadedGame - Apply power settings on load
    GenTemperature.TryGetTemperatureForCell - Overrides room temperature within the cells of the RimFridge
    TradeShip.ColonyThingsWillingToBuy - Add items stored inside a wall-fridge to the trade list if in a room with an orbital beacon
    FoodUtility.TryFindBestFoodSourceFor - Allow Prisoners to eat food from fridges
    TradeShip.ColonyThingsWillingToBuy
Loaded body addon variants for Human
Loading variants for Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch
Variants found for Genitals/FeaturelessCrotch: 0
Variants found for Genitals/penis_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_average at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_large: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_large at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_small: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_small at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_small at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_small at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Injuries/crotch_missing: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_lips at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_lips at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_lips at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_common at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_micro at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_insect: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_horse: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_dog: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_common: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_hyd: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_arco: 1
Variants found for Genitals/Pubes/Pubes4: 1
Loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft: 0
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_average_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_average_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessRight
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessRight: 0
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_average_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_average_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1

Loaded body addon variants for ChjAndroid
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_horse_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_feline_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_canine_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_dragon_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_croc_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hemi_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_large: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_large at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_small: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_small at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_thin_small at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tiny_small at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_insect at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_raccoon_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_tentacle_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_peg_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_hyd_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_bio_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_micro: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_huge at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_huge at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_large at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_small at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Genitals/penis_arco_micro at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_insect: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_horse: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_dog: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_hyd: 1
Variants found for Genitals/vagina_arco: 1
Variants found for Genitals/Pubes/Pubes4: 1
Loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessLeft: 0
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_left: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_left at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_left at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_large_left at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_average_left at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_small_left at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_left at severity 0.01: 1
Loading variants for Breasts/FeaturelessRight
Variants found for Breasts/FeaturelessRight: 0
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_udder_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_hyd_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_bio_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_arc_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1
Variants found for Injuries/breasts_missing_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_right: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_right at severity 1.01: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_huge_right at severity 0.9: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_large_right at severity 0.7: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_average_right at severity 0.25: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_small_right at severity 0.05: 1
Variants found for Breasts/breasts_scalie_micro_right at severity 0.01: 1

Alien race successfully completed 129 patches with harmony.
Androids: Fixing surgery recipes for Droids.
Androids: Fixing belts whitelist for AlienRace.ThingDef_AlienRace with defName='ChjBattleDroid'.
Damage Indicators initialized.
[CMColorCodedMoodBar] CMColorCodedMoodBar initialized
[RJWEx] [RJWEx] Patching...
[RJWEx] Gag graphics patch applied @ Verse.PawnGraphicSet.ResolveApparelGraphics as Transpiler
[RJWEx] ...done
SizedApparelforRJW Patch
[AllowTool] Applied compatibility patch for "Pick Up And Haul"
Combat Extended :: Ammo injected
Combat Extended :: Bounds pre-generated
[HugsLib] initializing WhileYoureUp, Hospitality, RJW, AgeMorphosisCells
Injecting guest beds into the following facilities: EndTable, Dresser, VitalsMonitor
Created guest beds for the following beds: SleepingSpot, DoubleSleepingSpot, Bed, DoubleBed, RoyalBed, HospitalBed, Bedroll, BedrollDouble, ImprovedSleepingSpot, RJW_Bed, RJW_DoubleBed, RJW_RoyalBed
Failed to find Verse.ThingDef named Gun_RailgunMKI. There are 2671 defs of this type loaded.

Unloading 5 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 398 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 18774.
Total: 115.950800 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.199700 ms CreateObjectMapping: 1.378800 ms MarkObjects: 112.719900 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.652000 ms)

Loading game from file Populist Union of Witlanlior with mods:
  - brrainz.harmony
  - Ludeon.RimWorld
  - Ludeon.RimWorld.Royalty
  - UnlimitedHugs.HugsLib
  - won.hair
  - Uuugggg.ShareTheLoad
  - Extracting.Organs
  - crlsniper.realisticrooms
  - won2.hair
  - Owlchemist.BetterVanillaMasking
  - killface.facialstuff
  - tammybee.whereismyweapon
  - Jaxe.Bubbles
  - Sandy.RPGStyleInventory
  - rimsenal.hair
  - Orion.XevaRimhair
  - brrainz.cameraplus
  - CP.Chicken.Mitchell.Hairstyles
  - rimfridge.kv.rw
  - jecrell.jecstools
  - PinoChemicali.MoreTradeShips
  - fluffy.pharmacist
  - EdB.PrepareCarefully
  - avius.locks
  - UnlimitedHugs.AllowTool
  - hodlhodl.releaseanimals
  - hoodie.whileyoureup
  - tradingspot.kv.rw
  - Shotgunfrenzy.PriorityTreatment
  - Mehni.PickUpAndHaul
  - CETeam.CombatExtended
  - CETeam.CombatExtendedMelee
  - CETeam.CombatExtendedGuns
  - erdelf.HumanoidAlienRaces
  - Orion.Hospitality
  - ChJees.Androids
  - Uuugggg.ReplaceStuff
  - SF.Grim.Reality
  - automatic.recipeicons
  - automatic.gunplay
  - Revolus.TextileStats
  - CaesarV6.DamageIndicators
  - neceros.badcanbegood
  - CrashM.ColorCodedMoodBar.11
  - Rebeka.SL
  - Rebeka.DR
  - rim.job.world
  - TheSleeplessSorclock192.AgeHMorphosisHCells
  - rimworld.ekss.rjwex
  - shauaputa.rimnudeworld
  - Abraxas.RJWRaceSupport
  - OTYOTY.SizedApparelForRJW
Failed to find Verse.ThingDef named Gun_RailgunMKI. There are 2671 defs of this type loaded.

Unloading 0 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 1)

Unloading 0 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 24934.
Total: 236.548700 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.661400 ms CreateObjectMapping: 2.064900 ms MarkObjects: 232.745700 ms  DeleteObjects: 0.076300 ms)

Exception in RimWorld.ThinkNode_ConditionalCanDoConstantThinkTreeJobNow TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CombatExtended.JobGiver_TakeAndEquip.hasWeaponInInventory (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00006] in <4521b6872ca64b728a6c3d4c14a76bce>:0 
  at CombatExtended.JobGiver_TakeAndEquip.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0019e] in <4521b6872ca64b728a6c3d4c14a76bce>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 

Exception in RimWorld.ThinkNode_ConditionalCanDoConstantThinkTreeJobNow TryIssueJobPackage: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at CombatExtended.JobGiver_TakeAndEquip.hasWeaponInInventory (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x00006] in <4521b6872ca64b728a6c3d4c14a76bce>:0 
  at CombatExtended.JobGiver_TakeAndEquip.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0019e] in <4521b6872ca64b728a6c3d4c14a76bce>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 

[RJW]patches_lovin:: JobDriverMate pregnancy:boomrat+boomrat
[RJW]patches_lovin::on_cleanup_driver vanilla pregnancy:boomrat+boomrat

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Gazelle326044 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_816457) A=Thing_Human328849)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+SexStartPatch.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator __instance) [0x00062] in <1d11ce9e0e65446f9d7404c28a702265>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?1134842880::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_4 () [0x00000] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 

Pawn Gazelle326044 threw exception while executing toil's finish action (0), jobDriver=rjw.JobDriver_Breeding, job=Breed (Job_816457) A=Thing_Human328849, toilIndex=2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.DMD<DMD<ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2>?1000481792::ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2>(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+SexEndPatch.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator __instance) [0x00063] in <1d11ce9e0e65446f9d7404c28a702265>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<End_Patch1>?363432576::End_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_6 () [0x00000] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Toil.Cleanup (System.Int32 myIndex, Verse.AI.JobDriver jobDriver) [0x0001f] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 

maybe its like this 

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Gazelle326044 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_816457) A=Thing_Human328849)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+SexStartPatch.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator __instance) [0x00062] in <1d11ce9e0e65446f9d7404c28a702265>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?1134842880::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_4 () [0x00000] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?1994734080::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

Pawn Gazelle326044 threw exception while executing toil's finish action (0), jobDriver=rjw.JobDriver_Breeding, job=Breed (Job_816457) A=Thing_Human328849, toilIndex=2: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.PawnGraphicSet.DMD<DMD<ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2>?1000481792::ResolveApparelGraphics_Patch2>(Verse.PawnGraphicSet)
  at SizedApparelforRJW.ApparelAndBodyPatch+SexEndPatch.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator __instance) [0x00063] in <1d11ce9e0e65446f9d7404c28a702265>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<End_Patch1>?363432576::End_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_6 () [0x00000] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0 
  at Verse.AI.Toil.Cleanup (System.Int32 myIndex, Verse.AI.JobDriver jobDriver) [0x0001f] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
Verse.AI.Toil:Cleanup(Int32, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<Cleanup_Patch2>?251133952::Cleanup_Patch2>(JobDriver, JobCondition)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:CleanupCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:EndCurrentJob(JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?1994734080::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

On 5/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, veedanya said:

Oh, you should have clarified you meant a specific mod. There are several different mods that allow effective immortality (age reduction), so I thought you meant one of those. In fact, there are even multiple mods with "Immortal" in the name. So, I mean, unless you expect him to research and create patches for all of them at once or pick one at random, you should really clarify which one you mean.

I don't think you understand. He had already put in a specific piece of code targeting Immortals from that specific Immortal mod. So he knew about what they were talking about. You just didn't.

Lmao gotta try this, so only female immortals are reked? 

On 5/17/2020 at 6:24 PM, veedanya said:

I clarify as while I have an age reduction mod (used to circumvent RJW's 250yr limit btw) my -250yr aged immortals with the hedriff from the "immortals" mod were fixed at 0 fertility after that specific update. Even if male immortals can sire children and only female miscarry, I don't understand the issue as I've had none despite a colony of over 30 immortals m/f breeding just fine pre-250.

I've noticed since coming back to the game after some time (and updating all my mods), that my colonists no longer make use of comfort prisoners.  I've also had an instance where a bisexual prisoner, housed with two other prisoners, got a mental break to go raping but never actually went for either of them.  I was just wondering if there was something I might be able to look for that could break the rape function of RJW or stop it from being done in my game aside from the obvious option.  Thanks for your consideration!

My colony's first "baby" was born fully grown, age 18.  She has 0 in all skills but is capable of everything.  Mother's a nymph, father's a standard raider pawn.

My mod list is very minimal (see image).  Is this working as intended, or am I missing something?

Rimworld.png

2 hours ago, ashrayel said:

I've noticed since coming back to the game after some time (and updating all my mods), that my colonists no longer make use of comfort prisoners.  I've also had an instance where a bisexual prisoner, housed with two other prisoners, got a mental break to go raping but never actually went for either of them.  I was just wondering if there was something I might be able to look for that could break the rape function of RJW or stop it from being done in my game aside from the obvious option.  Thanks for your consideration!

Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing as me, but I noticed that since I picked up the post-1.1 RJW that combat rapes were no longer a thing. In tens of hours of gameplay this version I've noticed:

1. I have not seen a single combat rape (rape using downed members of another faction)
2. I have not seen a single rape occur by pawns that go on a "random rape" mental break (they just wander around doing nothing really)

3. The comfort prisoner mechanics still seem to work fine (colonists or prisoners will still get raped), and pawns will still occasionally just rape a random other pawn if sex need gets too low.

Naturally I double and triple checked my mod settings to be sure all the obviously relevant options were properly set.

55 minutes ago, veedanya said:

Not sure if you're experiencing the same thing as me, but I noticed that since I picked up the post-1.1 RJW that combat rapes were no longer a thing. In tens of hours of gameplay this version I've noticed:

1. I have not seen a single combat rape (rape using downed members of another faction)
2. I have not seen a single rape occur by pawns that go on a "random rape" mental break (they just wander around doing nothing really)

3. The comfort prisoner mechanics still seem to work fine (colonists or prisoners will still get raped), and pawns will still occasionally just rape a random other pawn if sex need gets too low.

Naturally I double and triple checked my mod settings to be sure all the obviously relevant options were properly set.

I do believe my issues began after 1.1 as well.  I'm not sure I've ever seen a combat rape, but people seem to get downed rather quickly in my battles.  Also haven't had a traited 'rapist' on my side to make use of recently disabled enemies.  Random rape is broken, yes, but comfort rape seems to be effected as well.