Does the latest RJW have patches for Immortals mod? When I run it I get a lot console errors  referings to missing hediff of ih_immortal  which stops happening after I install the immortals mod. But I've never used that mod prior to this point which is strange. Going back to the previous RJW version seems to stop this issues.

25 minutes ago, Synlaine said:

@Skömer @NeverLucky4Life Well when I use Character editor I get a full message of error logs stating stuff about 157 copies or something so... maybe my version is buggy?

This is what I get with just character editor and its dependencies.
image.thumb.png.33ca358cac58c1ce55fae3c2f2e17348.png

According to that your rimworld install is broken, what other mods do you have loaded ?

And by chance do you have outdated mods or core files?

On 5/10/2020 at 9:29 PM, NeverLucky4Life said:

@SkömerCharacter Editor remains functional last I have tried it which was 2 minutes ago.

Prepare Carefully still corrupts pawn data and just because RJW made something so that the thing people notice easily might be fixed still doesn't mean it should be used over  a more functional alternative especially when it's main issue is not even RJW related.

Sorry to spam post so frequently, so what do you mean it corrupts pawn data? I just ran a few test games and Prepare carefully seems to now be working fine with RJW. At least in my test runs, meanwhile Character Editor is fudging up my logs for some reason XD

10 hours ago, Synlaine said:

@Skömer @NeverLucky4Life Well when I use Character editor I get a full message of error logs stating stuff about 157 copies or something so... maybe my version is buggy?

It can't be just Character Editor, because it clearly looks like some combat enhancing mod is throwing its guts up.

I'd suggest you uninstall the game, delete the whole Rimworld folder, reinstall the game and then check if you're having any problems with Character Editor.

So i've been messing around for a while now and I can't figure this out. Colonists won't engage in consentual sex with each other. Did a clean install with only hugslib and harmony, still the same problem. The only hint I've got is this error 

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Danish driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=1) driver.job=(Wait (Job_7019))
  System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick.<MakeNewToils>b__3_4 () [0x000e3] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <58bc5463bfe241aba9aceffaf347f4fd>:0
  (Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Export/Debug/Debug.bindings.h Line: 35)

https://gist.github.com/HugsLibRecordKeeper/6d169c0995f2b3324ac4fec548fe18b4 any one have any ideas if i'm doing something wrong? Thanks.

So after some experimentation the egg pregnancy seems broken in the latest version.

Here is the only log entry i get on a clean save (with only RJW and dependencies enabled) when an insect with ovipositor rapes a human pawn:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Spelopede10083 driver=JobDriver_RapeEnemyByInsect (toilIndex=3) driver.job=(RapeEnemyByInsect (Job_10675) A=Thing_Human9883)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000de] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.Aftersex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x00236] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000b9] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Rape.<MakeNewToils>b__1_9 () [0x0000c] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DriverTick()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?-65094144::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

All related settings are enabled ofc.

On 5/11/2020 at 10:22 PM, Synlaine said:

That happens also when you install Plaza's version of the DLC onto your DRM free copy.

I know because there is no fucking way i am paying for a mod.

10 hours ago, Bon3 said:

So after some experimentation the egg pregnancy seems broken in the latest version.

Here is the only log entry i get on a clean save (with only RJW and dependencies enabled) when an insect with ovipositor rapes a human pawn:

Reveal hidden contents

All related settings are enabled ofc.

legacy trash code strikes back! oof

7 hours ago, BigTiddyElves said:

Hey, just encountered a problem with Rimworld of Magic. A child's father and mother were a Death Knight and a Bloodmage, the child inherited both classes, is there a way to automatically make it so that only one trait OR another gets added to a pawn?

devmode remove it, afaik there is already trait conflict filter for babies

On 5/8/2020 at 3:28 AM, Skömer said:

its proportional sizes not static sizes anymore since the change, so if you amputate a tiny dragon cock from a dragon it might be oversized if implanted to a dwarf

yeah i had figured that, but it shouldn't be a problem since they are supposed to be resizable somehow

@Anonymous I kid you not, it's just character editor and its dependencies lol. If I add back in all my other mods and remove character editor, those errors disappear.

@Gamaroguar Idk what that is all I know is I just use the steam version .3.

I'd like to add in that a friend of mine tried it out as well and got the same errors.

@Ed86 So are there plans to add in Stocks? As in the medieval imprisonment device. It could work like a bed where you can assign prisoners to it and they can actually sleep while in it but otherwise they are fully restrained and stuck to one place. It's like bed rest basically, but not as restful. Raises vulnerability by a huge chunk and makes their likelihood of prison breaking 0%. Furthermore you can then keep them anywhere, even outside and if you want to migrate them to your prisoner you just unassign them from the stocks and a colonist will collect them and dump them in the prison.

On 5/6/2020 at 11:37 PM, Xarctus said:

Getting an error on necrophiliac (live female/animal body) acts which looks to be related to the animation stuff added?  It is causing it to not count for sex need or toward the recorded totals:
(......)

Same error since the latest version. red log occurs every time when mating with alive Cult_blackgoat(Rim of Madness mod); no records, memories, sex needs fulfilled. I rolled back to 4.1.4 to be for sure. 4.1.4 is ok.

This is the line I get.

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Iyori driver=JobDriver_BestialityForFemale (toilIndex=6) driver.job=(BestialityForFemale (Job_542975) A=Thing_Cults_BlackGoat371658 B=Thing_RJW_Bed244022)
  at rjw.SemenHelper.calculateAndApplySemen (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000de] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch1>?-1942147328::Aftersex_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.SexUtility.ProcessSex (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, System.Boolean usedCondom, System.Boolean rape, System.Boolean isCoreLovin, System.Boolean whoring, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x000b9] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale.<MakeNewToils>b__3_14 () [0x00006] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <4489f1367c1c4d76b2ae1272c8ed691d>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.JobDriver_BestialityForFemale:<MakeNewToils>b__3_12()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch2>?-416159232::DriverTick_Patch2>(JobDriver)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch5>?-967456640::Tick_Patch5>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
ZombieLand.Verse_TickManager_TickManagerUpdate_Patch:TickZombies(TickManager, Int32)
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<TickManagerUpdate_Patch0>?1044001536::TickManagerUpdate_Patch0>(TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-1334601472::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

Dear RJW dev team,

There is this legendary reddit artist, you may have heard of him, u/SrGrafo, Would it be possible that you add a mental breakdown, that makes a pawn doing a duck, as a tribute for that artist. If you could add it into RJW, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

2 hours ago, Azylon said:

Dear RJW dev team,

There is this legendary reddit artist, you may have heard of him, u/SrGrafo, Would it be possible that you add a mental breakdown, that makes a pawn doing a duck, as a tribute for that artist. If you could add it into RJW, that would be awesome.

Thanks.

Dear Random Poster,

As much as SrGrafo loves rimworld and all the warcrimes therein, I don't think this sorta thing would be his style of "tribute". Besides the fact that that's a super vague request (like where the hell do we get the duck and why specifically a duck), that can already happen in normal RJW. And this forum is already one of the most heinous and blasphemous things you will see on the internet, so you can say the Fuck word here.

Sincerely,

Not The Dev Team