4 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

dnSpy is enough to do that, no need to de- and recompile the dll.

Where were you with that information like a month ago when I needed it? /jk

1 hour ago, Soronarr said:

I recall that in the old version I could rent out my monstergirls/animals. am I misrimembereing? Was there ever an option for an animal brothel?

Also, why do whores so rarely invite visitors? I can't even force them to do the job, fails 99% of the time. And the guests so often turn down the offer, even if I manually max out set their sef fulfilment to 0, the whore if beautifull and they are hypersexual.

Lastly, I think RWJ should have a special case for montergirls, where they are treated (in terms of attraction) between human and animal, and no zoophile is needed for pawns to want to fuck them.

For the whoring lower mod settings in the "Hookup" section (by a lot). No idea about the rest.

22 hours ago, Gamaroguar said:

having your pawns have sex without protection does not depend on pawns AI but your choice when you enable hooking.

Well, two issues. Firstly the game isn't designed to be micromanaged to that degree -- you're not supposed to be forced to micromanage with manual eating, manual sleeping, etc. It's designed to be autonomous with only periodic intervention (bad events, combat). So while it can be done, it will force a paradigm shift by micromanagement a full-time thing, and be disruptive to the normal flow of gameplay. Secondly, you can't control what non-colony pawns do, So the entire argument about player intervention as a solution is moot to begin with, if visitors or allies will spread it to everyone anyway. Those two reasons are probably why diseases were never made transmittable (even for plagues) in the first place. It would either require a major addition to the AI's decision-making tree, or force a change in gameplay.

Either way, let's lay this argument to rest, since it does not matter; I'm not the one preventing diseases from being a thing in RJW, so arguing or convincing me is just wasting energy that could otherwise be used to create a disease submod or convince someone else to do so.

21 hours ago, Phanvakhai said:

What dll file that you need to edit? i'm gonna do it too.

p/s: i looked up to 3 dll files in assemble folder, and found nothing like "rjw" in these. I guess i got jebaited

It's in the LF_CorePatches DLL. There's a bool flag = @namespace == "rjw"; check for RJW jobs to prevent them from being enacted on LF pawns. Just change that to something else so RJW jobs can run on LF pawns.

Or, as I mentioned, just download bearlyAlive's patch which requires no special tools or tweaks.

On 5/25/2020 at 6:16 PM, Hentai_is_a_fine_art said:

Are different penises and pussy's compatible for example a male colonist with lets say a dragon penis and a female colonist with a human pussy?

In the most recent versions with dynamic sizes, the answer appears to be no: it's purely flavor text. There's no indication that I can see of different junk having any impact on any sex stats whatsoever. Except I guess junk that lays eggs instead of shooting baby batter.

So, I'm looking for recommendations for some troubleshooting. After updating RJW one or two versions ago - prior to which it worked - cum stopped applying to colonists after sex and even stopped being shown in the involved pawns' health tabs. For most part I didn't particularly care, but after going back to the game recently and playing some, noticing the problem once again and, realizing that patch notes for the mod has been specifically dealing with applying cum, I figured I should probably try to figure out why this is happening.

One thing I have noticed as a likely cause of the problem is that the cum-value of all genitals appears to be 0.00ml for all humanoid, and most animal, species.

image.png.860c279610f540a6d9dcf8e1fe2c637e.png

This value is constant and never changes.

I also installed the RJW animation framework after this started happening, and allowing it to handle cum does not change this.

I did change some of the def-files for the mod, but all I did was change the values for some of the debuffs from breasts and genitals (namely to movement and manipulation), which I can't imagine should affect cum generation/storage/ejaculation.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Currently running RJW 4.2.0 - Ed86.

EDIT2: Just had some visitors from the Hospitality mod, and noticed that some of them had non-zero ejaculation values, too... so apparently it is not all humanoids, just most of them... which only makes it more confusing. I can't seem to spot a pattern in when or why this occurs.

EDIT3: The same is true for wetness, by the way.

EDIT4: After searching some more, I found this post from a while back mentioning a bug that ejaculation values reset to 0, which seems consistent with what I am experiencing.

So I've had a colonist be pregnant for going on two years ago, which is strange because other colonist's pregnancies have worked fine so far. So I deleted the pregnancy and replaced it with a late stage one, and its still not working. Has anyone had a problem similar to this?

52 minutes ago, Bunnyman6632 said:

So I've had a colonist be pregnant for going on two years ago, which is strange because other colonist's pregnancies have worked fine so far. So I deleted the pregnancy and replaced it with a late stage one, and its still not working. Has anyone had a problem similar to this?

No, but I noticed a change in pregnancy, yes.

Previously once pregnancy reached a certain severity (I think it was ~95%) there was RNG involved in how soon contractions began and how long they lasted before birth, but now it seems that they go for as long as possible, which results in the pawn (animals included) being out of commission for about a day.

2 hours ago, mypasswordis123F***Y** said:

Is it normal to only be allowed 1 Hero once per save even with both hardcore options turned off in RJW settings? The save file is a permadeath one if that means anything.

yes, if you want to have more than one hero, look at the FaQ section of the main post, it has a link to show you how to do it

Still trying to figure out what is going on with ejaculation and wetness in my game. Can't seem to track down anything in the files that has anything specifically to do with this, and going through this topic to find responses to the issue brought up mentioned in my last post only really had people dismiss the issue, saying that it was either a mod interfering with it or the version of the mod not being the most recent.

I am playing the most recent version of the mod, however, and ejaculation and wetness worked (that is, they were usually at non-zero values) until I applied an update to RJW itself, without installing other mods in the meantime. I suppose one of these mods could have applied an automatic update through the workshop that messed it up, but it seems strange that it would suddenly start interfering when it did not before.

In summary, still looking for a cause (and possibly a fix) for this issue. My current mod list, for reference:

Spoiler

billede.png.e3be1e62e3828e215578340c86e530a6.pngbillede.png.0aaa48fa4ef85462fff86904070d8a90.pngbillede.png.545b00783a0f0f9ba4add1f9e41d9ef7.png

(I only just added the unofficial Psychology today, so that one can probably be ruled out.) 

I just got RJW + RNW + Animations working. They're the only mods I have installed. Mod list load order: 

1. Harmony 
  2. Core
  3. Hugslib
  4. Humanoid Alien Races 2.0 
  5. RNW 
  6. RJW
  7. RJW-animations

Now that this load order is working, none of my colonists are eating. The colonists aren't zone restricted and there is plenty of food in the pantry that they've had since before the mods were installed. So far as vanilla mechanics are concerned, there isn't a reason why none of them are eating the prepared meals in my pantry/dining room area. Since they're all on the brink of starvation, I've stopped playing that colony and would like to know how to fix it before I let them all perish (it's commitment mode). 

Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks for all you do, devs. 

I know prepare carefully is listed as incompatible but is there any method to use that will make it work? That mod is pretty much a necessity for enjoyment of the game at this point....

It used to work with versions 2 and 3 what happened to break it?

I play with Prepare Carefully and, aside from this weirdness mentioned above which I very much doubt has anything to do with that mod, I haven't noticed any problems with them, aside from having to assign private parts to my starting pawns manually. Even if a pawn ends up missing something, it's pretty simple to use development mode to fix things.

Someone with more intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the mod(s) is free to tell me if I'm wrong, but it's less a matter of "these two mods absolutely cannot run together" and more of "you have to pay a little closer attention if playing with both of these mods".

3 hours ago, FoxyNova said:

I know prepare carefully is listed as incompatible but is there any method to use that will make it work? That mod is pretty much a necessity for enjoyment of the game at this point....

It used to work with versions 2 and 3 what happened to break it?

To be honest Prepare Carefully incompatibility is largely irrelevant (I've been using the mod with RJW since I installed RJW and I don't have any empirical knowledge of why exactly it's "incompatible" at this point)

Alternatively you can use the Character Editor mod for about the same effect as Prepare Carefully.

Something strange has started happening. After the latest update to Rimworld, and switching to the latest RJW, sex has stopped working between pawns for me. The pawns can masturbate and it works as intended, but anytime they try and have sex/quickie/rape nothing actually happens, they stand next to each other for a few seconds, the the log says the action occurred, but no change in sex need, no mood effects, no social effects and no health effects occur. The debug log brings up the following error:

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Erpham driver=JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(RapeComfortPawn (Job_144704) A=Thing_Human2541)
System.MissingMethodException: bool rjw.Genital_Helper.has_vagina(Verse.Pawn)
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].ToList () [0x00017] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.AnimationUtility.tryFindAnimation (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[Verse.Pawn]& participants, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType) [0x000c9] in <8dae2f6553ca4019a4d50c980938b283>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.RerollAnimations (Verse.Pawn pawn, System.Int32 duration, Verse.Thing bed, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sexType) [0x00072] in <8dae2f6553ca4019a4d50c980938b283>:0
  at Rimworld_Animations.HarmonyPatch_JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator_Start.Postfix (rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator& __instance) [0x001d6] in <8dae2f6553ca4019a4d50c980938b283>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator.DMD<DMD<Start_Patch1>?229987200::Start_Patch1>(rjw.JobDriver_SexBaseInitiator)
  at rjw.JobDriver_RapeComfortPawn.<MakeNewToils>b__0_4 () [0x0001c] in <403062cb8f034a69ba7cddf9e8529c71>:0
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0de063f107214aa3839ba3ee388b65f4>:0
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:Notify_PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherArrived()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:TryEnterNextPathCell()
Verse.AI.Pawn_PathFollower:PatherTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch3>?324031488::Tick_Patch3>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<DoSingleTick_Patch1>?246505216::DoSingleTick_Patch1>(TickManager)
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<TickManagerUpdate_Patch2>?164478336::TickManagerUpdate_Patch2>(TickManager)
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

I will note that the pawns were created with prepare carefully and had there parts added via devmode, but previously they worked fine.

Edit: A roll back to RJW version 4.1.3 which I was previously using has restored function for now.

2 hours ago, what_smellz said:

Something strange has started happening. After the latest update to Rimworld, and switching to the latest RJW, sex has stopped working between pawns for me. The pawns can masturbate and it works as intended, but anytime they try and have sex/quickie/rape nothing actually happens, they stand next to each other for a few seconds, the the log says the action occurred, but no change in sex need, no mood effects, no social effects and no health effects occur. The debug log brings up the following error:

I will note that the pawns were created with prepare carefully and had there parts added via devmode, but previously they worked fine.

Edit: A roll back to RJW version 4.1.3 which I was previously using has restored function for now.

Did you also remember to update all the RJW add-ons? Your error specially mentions animations, and I know having an out-of-date RJW animations add-on can break sex, so...

3 hours ago, veedanya said:

Did you also remember to update all the RJW add-ons? Your error specially mentions animations, and I know having an out-of-date RJW animations add-on can break sex, so...

Ah, see that would have been the smart thing to do! Thanks!

Decided to try individuality to see how that would work, and cant switch to it either, clicking the button just does nothing and it sticks to vanilla.

Edit: After a lot of investigation it turns out to be a mod incompatibility with Imperial Japanese Uniforms, sorry for bothering you.

23 hours ago, Telae said:

I'm having an odd issue where it seems that sex isn't actually satisfying a pawn's sex needs.

Are they actually performing sex? Or do all sex sessions get skipped (end in 0.1 seconds). If it's the latter, it might be you forgot to update the RJW animations sub-mod. If it's the former, you sure that's not intentional? Sex gives satisfaction based on how much a pawn is into it (their personality preferences, plus fetish traits). So if it's something they probably would hate, like getting raped without a fetish they like, it might have little or no effect on fulfillment. If it's neither of those things, well, we'll need some sort of error log message otherwise it's trying to fix it is a shot in the dark of random guessing.

@Gamaroguar Just a tip: If you don't want someone's attention, don't use the username ping function to specifically get their attention by sending them a notification -- as I just demonstrated.

Hi everyone, I appear to be having an issue with body parts and wondered if anyones experienced the same thing and found a solution? The recipe for increasing the size of my colonists breasts is not showing under operations. Also while using "Harvest organs post mortem" mod, no RJW body parts are removed even if they aren't damaged with the surgery success chance at 100%. This has worked in my previous playthroughs, does anyone have a potential fix for this?

how do i get the arachne mod to work properly with ovipositors? i have 1 with the female and one with the male and i have them take turns with a prisoner/animal and it will SOMETIMES fertilize most of the time it dont. but when it does the eggs turn back it to generic medium eggs

One of my pawns didn't appreciate me bolting a horsecock on her. I didn't see a cooldown or anything on this thought, so I tried poking into the files.

<ThoughtDef>
		<defName>female2futa</defName>
		<workerClass>rjw.ThoughtWorker_FtH</workerClass>
		<!--<workerClass>rjw.ThoughtWorker_SexChange</workerClass>-->
		<stages>
			<li>
				<label>Happy with a dick</label>
				<description>Whoa... This thing is awesome! How could I live without it before!</description>
				<baseMoodEffect>10</baseMoodEffect>
			</li>
			<li>
				<label>Acceptance of penis</label>
				<description>Well, at least I can pee standing now.</description>
				<baseMoodEffect>-1</baseMoodEffect>
			</li>
			<li>
				<label>Mild discontent with penis</label>
				<description>This thing is horrible! Take it away from meee!</description>
				<baseMoodEffect>-5</baseMoodEffect>
			</li>
			<li>
				<label>Furious about penis attached</label>
				<description>I'm a monster now! Aaah!</description>
				<baseMoodEffect>-20</baseMoodEffect>
			</li>
		</stages>
	</ThoughtDef>

This is what I found in ThoughtDefs. Can someone explain to me what determines which of the stages does my pawn get, and is that thought permanent since there's no 'cooldown' so to speak?

I also found the thoughtworker in the source folder, but honestly I don't really understand what's happening there.

1 hour ago, SinisterPoem said:

This is what I found in ThoughtDefs. Can someone explain to me what determines which of the stages does my pawn get, and is that thought permanent since there's no 'cooldown' so to speak?

its random and will go away eventually