23 hours ago, Thermite123 said:

Hi everyone, I appear to be having an issue with body parts and wondered if anyones experienced the same thing and found a solution? The recipe for increasing the size of my colonists breasts is not showing under operations. Also while using "Harvest organs post mortem" mod, no RJW body parts are removed even if they aren't damaged with the surgery success chance at 100%. This has worked in my previous playthroughs, does anyone have a potential fix for this?

I don't know when your last playthrough was, but RJW moved from "sex organs as implants" to "sex organs as a condition/variable" so it could simulate sizes properly across all sexual organs. However, since vanilla rimworld has no body parts with a variable like this, I suspect the change broke compatibility with most organ/implant related mods. Or maybe it was just the 1.0/1.1 Rimworld update breaking everything. In any case, I think there's a Questionable Ethics Expanded patch for RJW, if you're willing to use that mod instead. 

19 hours ago, Greyfox18 said:

how do i get the arachne mod to work properly with ovipositors? i have 1 with the female and one with the male and i have them take turns with a prisoner/animal and it will SOMETIMES fertilize most of the time it dont. but when it does the eggs turn back it to generic medium eggs

Multiple people have reported problems with rape-related behavior (including combat rape and ovipositor implantation). So unless someone swoops in here with a previously unheard of work-around, you'll either have to just hope and pray for a patch fixing it, or try and debug RJW yourself. 

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

I don't know when your last playthrough was, but RJW moved from "sex organs as implants" to "sex organs as a condition/variable" so it could simulate sizes properly across all sexual organs. However, since vanilla rimworld has no body parts with a variable like this, I suspect the change broke compatibility with most organ/implant related mods. Or maybe it was just the 1.0/1.1 Rimworld update breaking everything. In any case, I think there's a Questionable Ethics Expanded patch for RJW, if you're willing to use that mod instead.

It was a while ago since my last playthrough so it's understandable for changes to have happened. I have QEE on my current save but I was unaware of a patch so I'll give it a go, thank you for the help!

1 hour ago, veedanya said:

Multiple people have reported problems with rape-related behavior (including combat rape and ovipositor implantation). So unless someone swoops in here with a previously unheard of work-around, you'll either have to just hope and pray for a patch fixing it, or try and debug RJW yourself. 

44 minutes ago, Thermite123 said:

It was a while ago since my last playthrough so it's understandable for changes to have happened. I have QEE on my current save but I was unaware of a patch so I'll give it a go, thank you for the help!

The Licentia Labs allows to craft drugs (which have stupidly high material requirements, so you may as well use the debug functions found under "Add hediff") that alter RJW body part sizes among other things, although you need to look for an updated file in the mod's thread, since the author did not officially update the mod since... a long time.

Also I'm pretty sure that while the option to operate on body part's size was present in previous versions of RJW, it was commented out, so it shouldn't be available to begin with under 1.1.

Posting this again, because it just kind of got ignored last time.

I'm consistently running into an error message (while in dev mode only) beginning with "Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHorny TryIssueJobPackage: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array."

It pops up pretty frequently and I feel like it's coinciding with casual sex checks. In addition to that, I don't think casual sex is really triggering properly for me. It seems like the only times sex happens is between married couples, at parties sometimes, and with guests (I use the hospitality mod). So I'm guessing that error means the casual sex check is breaking somehow.

Here's the full

Spoiler

Exception in rjw.ThinkNode_ConditionalHorny TryIssueJobPackage: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at Verse.Area.get_Item (Verse.IntVec3 c) [0x00017] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) RimWorld.ForbidUtility.DMD<DMD<InAllowedArea_Patch1>?-1376885248::InAllowedArea_Patch1>(Verse.IntVec3,Verse.Pawn)
  at RimWorld.ForbidUtility.IsForbidden (Verse.IntVec3 c, Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x0000b] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_DoQuickie+<>c__DisplayClass3_0.<find_pawn_to_fuck>b__0 (Verse.Pawn x) [0x00017] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable+WhereListIterator`1[TSource].ToList () [0x00017] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource] (System.Collections.Generic.IEnumerable`1[T] source) [0x0001f] in <351e49e2a5bf4fd6beabb458ce2255f3>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_DoQuickie.find_pawn_to_fuck (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Map map) [0x00101] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at rjw.JobGiver_DoQuickie.TryGiveJob (Verse.Pawn pawn) [0x000ac] in <7e6dda7c02b7417bad4b60832859212f>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_JobGiver.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00000] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
  at Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority.TryIssueJobPackage (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.AI.JobIssueParams jobParams) [0x00022] in <3af9373de99e4a9cb924ac8b64afdca2>:0 
Verse.Log:Error(String, Boolean)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Priority:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_Conditional:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.ThinkNode_SubtreesByTag:TryIssueJobPackage(Pawn, JobIssueParams)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<DetermineNextJob_Patch3>?1713925504::DetermineNextJob_Patch3>(Pawn_JobTracker, ThinkTreeDef&)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:TryFindAndStartJob()
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:DMD<DMD<EndCurrentJob_Patch1>?1633306752::EndCurrentJob_Patch1>(Pawn_JobTracker, JobCondition, Boolean, Boolean)
Verse.AI.Pawn_JobTracker:JobTrackerTick()
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?581459584::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.TickManager:TickManagerUpdate()
Verse.Game:UpdatePlay()
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?-69801472::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

error message, if that helps. If it's not a known issue, I can provide my mod list as well (I don't have a ton of mods, but something could certainly be causing an issue).

Is the mod just broken currently? Does anyone here know what's up?

6 hours ago, VulpineScream said:

Does anyone here know what's up?

No, update RJW and addons and wait for fix

On 5/29/2020 at 9:05 PM, Telae said:

I'm having an odd issue where it seems that sex isn't actually satisfying a pawn's sex needs.

Races like: O21 Elves, Ratkin and Lizardmen supposedly don't refill sex need atm, disabling cum splatter on body might fix it

1. @Ed86 & Skömer,

This mod introduces an element of the human condition that is absent in the base game.

People get all ooky about this subject matter while having no qualms about skinning corpses for fun and profit.

Thank you for your work and dedication.?

2. A mod named "Drug Stats" ( by SineSwiper) previously gave a library of stats for drugs in all of rimworld, including mods.

The most recent update ( 1.1.2647 ) to rimworld added something similar to this feature and the mod started making all pawns spawn without RJW parts at all.

The author has since deleted it from steam, but this is a PSA to anybody who still has the mod downloaded locally and having RJW act up.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2093461253

3. Would it be possible to add compatibility for [JPT] Soft Warm Beds?

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1713295858

The beds added by RJW are unaffected by whatever that modder did for mod compatibility.

Although, this means the cheap wooden mat does not really fit with the mod, but could be converted to something caravan friendly since it should be able to be rolled up for transport.

Hi, so i have 2 questions. So i have children, school and learning and the pregnancy is turned off on the mod but I'm wondering if that mod is causing children to be born without genitals. I have to manually add them myself which can get a bit annoying going through all the hediffs. Is there a way to not have to deal with that? Also i have kids being born at the age of 7 but they still have sexual needs and get sexual frustration after awhile and i was also wondering if that could be turned off or adjusted to a better age.

fix for sexneed checks preventing some sex when frustraited
fixed whoring tab toggles
fix sick whore not giving failed solicitation thoughts
fixed whores prisoners/slaves getting payed by colonists
removed whore beds
added Morbid meditation focus to necrophiliacs
added Sex meditation focus 
-nyphomaniacs can use Sex meditation focus
-humpshrooms can be used as Sex meditation focus, 100% eff 
-humpshrooms restore 100% focus on consumption
added 1% psyfocus regen per sextick (~8-15% total) in non solo sex for:
-necrophiles for violating corpse 
-zoophiles for sex with animal if they have natural meditation focus 
-nymphs
-succubuses x2
horny pawns loose 1% psyfocus per 10 needtick (~25s) 
frustrated/ahegao pawns loose 5% psyfocus per 10 needtick (~25s)
changed cocooning to hostile targets, it maybe even work
disabled whoring widget
disabled milking widget checks
merged widget permission checks into 1 function
updated nymph backstories to make some sense
added CompEggLayer check for 
-human pregnancies so it should fertilize eggs instead of causing normal/rjw pregnancy 
-bestiality - no pregnancy or fertilization
set birthing "nymph" parent kinddef to default to colonist, so they wont be birthed adult
set droids without genitals always be asexual, animal with individuality and psychology now also apperantly asexual
hidden animals sexuality in social wouldfuck check since its always asexual
set asexual pawns to return 50% sex need
ChineseSimplified for version 4.2.0.
more korean?
fixes for archotech parts descriptions typos

some tips and description changes by DianaWinters

geoper:
quickie job filters
support for Simple Slavery[1.1] Renewed
merged whoring tab toggles

RJW-4.2.1.7z

On 5/31/2020 at 5:53 PM, Anonymous said:

The Licentia Labs allows to craft drugs (which have stupidly high material requirements, so you may as well use the debug functions found under "Add hediff") that alter RJW body part sizes among other things, although you need to look for an updated file in the mod's thread, since the author did not officially update the mod since... a long time.

Also I'm pretty sure that while the option to operate on body part's size was present in previous versions of RJW, it was commented out, so it shouldn't be available to begin with under 1.1.

I'm not sure if you're aware, but if you feed pawns the production serum, they can produce the raw hormonal serum over time for basically free (like milk or wool in animals). So it's quite cheap (free, really) as long as you aren't trying to produce too much serum in too short a time window.

8 hours ago, Ed86 said:

added 1% psyfocus regen per sextick (~8-15% total) in non solo sex
horny pawns loose 1% psyfocus per 10 needtick (~25s) 
frustrated/ahegao pawns loose 5% psyfocus per 10 needtick (~25s)

Is it just me, or does this seem like it might be troublesome to micromange? Sounds like you have to try to have lots of mediocre sex to keep psyfocus regenerating, and if it's too good (ahego) or too bad (sexual frustration), sex could do more damage than good? (Unless I'm grossly overestimating the effective maximum rate of ahego events)

Quickies appear to have been broken badly. No longer fulfill satisfaction, throwing out errors:

Spoiler

JobDriver threw exception in initAction for pawn Princess driver=JobDriver_SexQuick (toilIndex=5) driver.job=(Quickie (Job_11029354) A=Thing_Kurin_Race1122)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.xxx.TransferNutrition (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype) [0x002e3] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at rjw.SexUtility.Satisfy (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Pawn partner, rjw.xxx+rjwSextype sextype, System.Boolean rape) [0x0009f] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<Aftersex_Patch2>?-302465664::Aftersex_Patch2>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) rjw.SexUtility.DMD<DMD<ProcessSex_Patch1>?46123136::ProcessSex_Patch1>(Verse.Pawn,Verse.Pawn,bool,bool,bool,bool,rjw.xxx/rjwSextype)
  at rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick.<MakeNewToils>b__4_12 () [0x0000c] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0 
  at Verse.AI.JobDriver.TryActuallyStartNextToil () [0x001df] in <0de063f107214aa3839ba3ee388b65f4>:0 
Verse.AI.JobUtility:DMD<DMD<TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>?-1351130496::TryStartErrorRecoverJob_Patch1>(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:TryActuallyStartNextToil()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:ReadyForNextToil()
rjw.JobDriver_SexQuick:<MakeNewToils>b__4_9()
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-1064196096::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch1>?-2085233024::Tick_Patch1>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch2>?-1994548864::Tick_Patch2>(TickList)
Verse.TickManager:DMD<DMD<DoSingleTick_Patch1>?-82082944::DoSingleTick_Patch1>(TickManager)
Verse.Root_Play:DMD<DMD<Update_Patch1>?1197728384::Update_Patch1>(Root_Play)

6 hours ago, veedanya said:

I'm not sure if you're aware, but if you feed pawns the production serum, they can produce the raw hormonal serum over time for basically free (like milk or wool in animals). So it's quite cheap (free, really) as long as you aren't trying to produce too much serum in too short a time window.

Is it just me, or does this seem like it might be troublesome to micromange? Sounds like you have to try to have lots of mediocre sex to keep psyfocus regenerating, and if it's too good (ahego) or too bad (sexual frustration), sex could do more damage than good? (Unless I'm grossly overestimating the effective maximum rate of ahego events)

well quick test shows that ahegao looses ~25% focus

i guess that feature need balancing

might reduce it 5->2%

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

well quick test shows that ahegao looses ~25% focus

i guess that feature need balancing

might reduce it 5->2%

Took me awhile to figure this one out - that's what I get for skimming that patch notes.

Speaking from a roleplay perspective, I don't mind the concept of oversexed, high-mood pawns being terrible psycasters, but it does kind of limit things, especially since it can make lovers basically useless as psycasters.

At the least, can this be turned into a def that we can tweak as desired?

Suggestions, though: Mod option to nerf ahego mood boost at the trade-off of psyfocus loss. (Or if you're feeling crazy, a spectrum slidebar)
Or maybe set minimum psyfocus loss from ahego to 20%, so they're nerfed psycasters instead of worthless? That is, if the psyfocus level is below 20% already, ahego/frustrated dump does not happen.

12 hours ago, veedanya said:

I accounted for the production serum in my previous comment.

Production serum produces 0.5 hormonal serum per day at the price of 120 hormonal serum required to craft it, so it's four full in-game years for the thing to pay for itself. It's anything, but free and not a viable option to get hormonal serums, without cheating the hediff on every colonist first.

27 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

I accounted for the production serum in my previous comment.

Production serum produces 0.5 hormonal serum per day at the price of 120 hormonal serum required to craft it, so it's four full in-game years for the thing to pay for itself. It's anything, but free and not a viable option to get hormonal serums, without cheating the hediff on every colonist first.

Four years for one pawn. But they work on every pawn -- so not only is every colonist producing simultaneously, but every animal, and even every android as well. So even a relatively low population colony can produce tons of it if they're ranching. Between that, and the fact new colonists are staggered (it's pretty rare any event results in multiple new citizens at once, so plenty of time to stockpile in anticipation for the next colonist needing serum), a lack of serum was never an issue for me. 

4 hours ago, veedanya said:

Four years for one pawn. But they work on every pawn -- so not only is every colonist producing simultaneously, but every animal, and even every android as well. So even a relatively low population colony can produce tons of it if they're ranching. Between that, and the fact new colonists are staggered (it's pretty rare any event results in multiple new citizens at once, so plenty of time to stockpile in anticipation for the next colonist needing serum), a lack of serum was never an issue for me. 

Four years period. It's irrelevant how many pawns are producing, because each starts with the debt of four years.

1 hour ago, Anonymous said:

Four years period. It's irrelevant how many pawns are producing, because each starts with the debt of four years.

you can always buy it from traders

or... craft it

or... wait 4 years

I've started getting an error since the update:

Spoiler

Exception in JobDriver tick for pawn Sheep10764 driver=JobDriver_Breeding (toilIndex=2) driver.job=(Breed (Job_21804) A=Thing_Sheep10765)
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.ChangePsyfocus (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target) [0x000d2] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Sex.SexTick (Verse.Pawn pawn, Verse.Thing target, System.Boolean pawnnude, System.Boolean partnernude) [0x00015] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0
  at rjw.JobDriver_Breeding.<MakeNewToils>b__1_5 () [0x000b0] in <51af7377db494fd48211b4bbe36d9f97>:0
  at (wrapper dynamic-method) Verse.AI.JobDriver.DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-105092736::DriverTick_Patch1>(Verse.AI.JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobUtility:TryStartErrorRecoverJob(Pawn, String, Exception, JobDriver)
Verse.AI.JobDriver:DMD<DMD<DriverTick_Patch1>?-105092736::DriverTick_Patch1>(JobDriver)
Verse.Pawn:DMD<DMD<Tick_Patch3>?1094423936::Tick_Patch3>(Pawn)
Verse.TickList:Tick()
Verse.TickManager:DoSingleTick()
Verse.Root_Play:Update()

It popped up for colony animals every time they do the nasty, but pawns seem fine. Their logs look right, too, and it looks like the animation is starting when the error pops.

9 minutes ago, game_snek said:

It popped up for colony animals every time they do the nasty, but pawns seem fine. Their logs look right, too, and it looks like the animation is starting when the error pops.

Have you yet updated RJW animation to the new version that released a few hours ago?

2 hours ago, Ed86 said:

you can always buy it from traders

or... craft it

or... wait 4 years

Thank you for your contribution. But my point stands.

At any rate there's little reason to further clutter this thread with a discussion about another mod.

Is anyone else having problems with constantly shrinking genitals? A fair chunk of my colonists seem to have their genitals constantly get smaller over time, going from huge to normal to even micro, for both of the sexes. Is there just a feature I'm missing, or is this a bug? 

I do have Licentia Labs installed, but I tend to play with medieval restrictions, so the Serums aren't available to change the genitals back.