Gonna ask because I'm not sure where to go from here.

I've just got everything running and I ran into my first issue: after surrendering to some raiders I get an "aborted" message. When I checked debug it said that it couldn't find any MMF animations. Looked through my animation packs and it looks like there are quite a bit in the savagecabbage pack, but didn't really find much in any others. I do have the pack loaded up but I guess it's not registering in that tag. One on one animations seem to be working fine. Any fix for this?

8 hours ago, seraph85 said:

If you are playing a male character is it possible to set this up so that just your female companion gets assaulted?

Yes.  Under Player Surrender Options turn off player can be violated.  Under Follower Options set followers can be violated on and follower gender to female.

10 hours ago, MicroRed said:

I've just got everything running and I ran into my first issue: after surrendering to some raiders I get an "aborted" message. When I checked debug it said that it couldn't find any MMF animations. Looked through my animation packs and it looks like there are quite a bit in the savagecabbage pack, but didn't really find much in any others. I do have the pack loaded up but I guess it's not registering in that tag. One on one animations seem to be working fine. Any fix for this?

Make sure you have AAF Themes installed and that the version matches the version of SavageCabbage's pack.  If you have version 1.1 of the pack you need the older version of Themes.  If you have the 1.2 version of the pack you need the latest version of Themes.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Yes.  Under Player Surrender Options turn off player can be violated.  Under Follower Options set followers can be violated on and follower gender to female.

Thank you very much. I thought that by having player surrender off the whole system would have been disabled. That is good to know.

19 hours ago, MicroRed said:

Are you getting Errors in the admin panel? maybe the animation pack is not installed corectly ( i had that way back when first starting )
Also try manually calling MMF animations trough AAF to see if they work/show up.

25 minutes ago, Scypio said:

Mmmmh...

Having an error. AAF onsceneinit status [3]. Could find a lot of error code but not this one. Do you have any idea what that is ? Thanks.

AAF could not start the animation because there are no animations that match location/Combination of actor's eg you mite have been trying to use a male and dog animation but there was no dog actor at location.

8 hours ago, mashup47 said:

AAF could not start the animation because there are no animations that match location/Combination of actor's eg you mite have been trying to use a male and dog animation but there was no dog actor at location.

Thanks. But isn't it status 4 for this one ? Or are they both the same kind of error ?

Also it was a male and female animation. Deactivated everything, even gang bang option so that it wouldn't be looking for that. I probably messed up when installing the different patches for the animations then. Will look again at the guide and restart.

5 hours ago, Scypio said:

Thanks. But isn't it status 4 for this one ? Or are they both the same kind of error ?

Also it was a male and female animation. Deactivated everything, even gang bang option so that it wouldn't be looking for that. I probably messed up when installing the different patches for the animations then. Will look again at the guide and restart.

https://bitbucket.org/dagobaking/advanced-animation-framework/wiki/API/OnSceneInit

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a specific mod to make use of the Robots can be Aggressors option? I've tried to look up any mods but I'm not finding anything for robots. I've noticed other patches having options for Mister Handys and Protectrons but I can't find the mods to enable them.

1 hour ago, MzRocket said:

Sorry if this is a stupid question but is there a specific mod to make use of the Robots can be Aggressors option? I've tried to look up any mods but I'm not finding anything for robots. I've noticed other patches having options for Mister Handys and Protectrons but I can't find the mods to enable them.

SavageCabbage 1.2 animation pack has a few.  I believe it's the only one, currently.

5 hours ago, Adetu said:

Another question:

In the game I have the red rocket settlement with about a dozen settlers living there. I hit one of the settlers until the whole group of settlers become hostile.

After the player looses the fight the settlers start the raping scenes. Until that everything is fine.

The only ugly point is, all the settlers which are not taking part in the scene are waiting on their last (?) place but in the kneeling position and with hands up.

I guess when they are only standing there as the idle position, it would make much more sense . Do not know if it is for interest for anybody else.

How difficult is that to change ? Maybe with a good hint I can change it for my own game by myself.

There are a couple of factions whose behavior is hard coded.  Settlers from owned settlements are assumed to always be friendly with the player so they always behave as if they are on your side.  This can cause the behavior you saw.

I have been working on the next version, which includes a rewrite of the scanning for enemy, friendly, and neutral actors.  One of the issues with the current version is that all the actors who are not your companions are placed into one reference collection alias.  This alias puts an AI package stack on each actor, and each AI package has various conditions to determine who does what.  I am changing this so that there are separate ref collection aliases for enemies, followers, and everyone else.  This will allow the mod to assign "roles" (aggressor, bystander, victim) based on who they were fighting for/against during combat, without making assumptions based on factions.

An undesired behavior I noticed with Violate and Sex Attributes self esteem restoration:

When I go to a particular area, lose/surrender, and then kill my assailants, Violate restores self esteem as expected per settings.  The  unexpected part is that when I later return to the same area, killing the respawns *also* restores self esteem.  Is there any way to "clear the cache", so to speak, of the enemies that count for having assaulted my character?

56 minutes ago, spicydoritos said:

The  unexpected part is that when I later return to the same area, killing the respawns *also* restores self esteem.  Is there any way to "clear the cache", so to speak, of the enemies that count for having assaulted my character?

That's a bug.  Violate uses a custom attribute added to each individual aggressor to record the number of violations they have taken part in.  It doesn't keep track of them globally so there is no easy way to reset them all.  I thought those kinds of attributes would get reset when the actor respawned, but evidently not.  It will be fixed in the next release, the script just need to reset the attribute when the player kills the actor.

Thanks for pointing this out.

I’m sorry I’m not sure if this question has been asked already but I use several mods that add more enemies into the commonwealth. During a scene it usually gets interrupted due to other enemies attacking the actors, is there any way to prevent this or limit the enemies/actors from dying?

I’m not sure what I should write on this topic, I don’t know if the “AAF violation” problem does.
I have established “sexual atrebuts”, “sexual harassment”.
Problems with "AAF Violation":
1) There are approaches of sexual harassment during the violation, this causes the process to freeze (violation stops but there is no abortion of the scene)
2) If a friendly or neutral NPC is nearby, BEFORE the violation begins, the company is not violated, but restrictive devices are applied to it. And that same friendly or neutral NPS just stands in a pose of surrender.
3) in the same way, if a friendly or neutral NPS is nearby, it with a 50% probability causes freezing at the "bad end".

Which of the mods is to blame and how to solve the issue I do not know.

On 5/30/2020 at 6:40 AM, REB85 said:

I’m not sure what I should write on this topic, I don’t know if the “AAF violation” problem does.
I have established “sexual atrebuts”, “sexual harassment”.
Problems with "AAF Violation":
1) There are approaches of sexual harassment during the violation, this causes the process to freeze (violation stops but there is no abortion of the scene)
2) If a friendly or neutral NPC is nearby, BEFORE the violation begins, the company is not violated, but restrictive devices are applied to it. And that same friendly or neutral NPS just stands in a pose of surrender.
3) in the same way, if a friendly or neutral NPS is nearby, it with a 50% probability causes freezing at the "bad end".

You will really have a hard time getting all those mods to be active at once. I'd suggest having only one for any given situation. In this case, in the settings for Sexual Harrassment turn off eligibility to Raiders, Mutants, and Gunners. Forget CSA, it's a borked piece of shit. You get abducted to sites where you can't kill any of them and for 3 days you sit around bored as no one wants anything to do with your character. Screw CSA. The best combo I have is... AAF Violate if I lose a fight, can lead to Raider Pet situation.  Raider Pet, haven't played this one out in game yet other than one time and I used console to get rid of the collar because I killed everyone and no one had a key! Dangerous Nights (though right now it is slow in getting it's scene started).  Sexual Harrassment, for at settlements and towns where everyone is 'friendly'.  Hardship, just in case you wanna start something with someone yourself on purpose.  Hope this helps.

On 5/30/2020 at 7:40 AM, REB85 said:

"Sex Attributes" works 100% fine with Violate, in fact Violate makes use of some of SA's attributes if that mod is installed.

I suspect that "Sex Harassment" is starting a dialogue scene with an actor that Violate tries to use.  So the two mods are deadlocked, each waiting for an actor to perform an action prevented by the other mod.

Violate puts the "AAF_ActorLocked" keyword on all of the actors involved in the violation scene.  This keyword is used to indicate that a mod is using the actor and other mods should not attempt to use it.  If "Sex Harassment" looked for that keyword it would avoid this problem.

4 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

"Sex Attributes" works 100% fine with Violate, in fact Violate makes use of some of SA's attributes if that mod is installed.

I suspect that "Sex Harassment" is starting a dialogue scene with an actor that Violate tries to use.  So the two mods are deadlocked, each waiting for an actor to perform an action prevented by the other mod.

Violate puts the "AAF_ActorLocked" keyword on all of the actors involved in the violation scene.  This keyword is used to indicate that a mod is using the actor and other mods should not attempt to use it.  If "Sex Harassment" looked for that keyword it would avoid this problem.

The latest harassment mod should look for the AAF_ActorLocked keyword. So if it indeed is harassment not playing nice with violate, either an older version is being used or maybe theres a lapse in coverage in the keyword check. Although i doubt thats the case since ive always played with violate and never had any problems with it with harassment. 

in any case, if harassment is conflicting with something else, the debug option to abort all approaches should do the trick. I use that from time to time, when RNG decides to take things a bit too far... like Father trying to have sex with me.... yea, no way. Lol

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

The latest harassment mod should look for the AAF_ActorLocked keyword. So if it indeed is harassment not playing nice with violate, either an older version is being used or maybe theres a lapse in coverage in the keyword check. Although i doubt thats the case since ive always played with violate and never had any problems with it with harassment.

Same here.  But, It could be an older version of either mod is involved.  I have to admit that I only started using that keyword in the latest couple of versions... ? 

1 hour ago, twistedtrebla said:

in any case, if harassment is conflicting with something else, the debug option to abort all approaches should do the trick. I use that from time to time, when RNG decides to take things a bit too far... like Father trying to have sex with me.... yea, no way. Lol

Aaaaugh!

I hate bothering you with requests, so may I ask what you use to compile your scripts? I've tried caprica, ck, and papyrus++. No go. I know for morrowind you needed to use MWSE for the added functions, but as far as I know, I don't know how to include F4SE functions in a compiler and google fails me :|

Anyway, I'm trying to remove the lines i FPV_OnHit.psc to not give the aggressor any restrictive keys. The reason being, TwistedTrebla added a method of removing devious devices with a hot key and dice roll at the cost of willpower resource. This is nice because surrendering may save your life but it'll cost you for the rest of the dungeon, whereas having instant keys is a little bit too easy for my taste.
I really wish I could get Papyrus++ to do f4se. That actually might make me want to script something.

1 hour ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

I hate bothering you with requests, so may I ask what you use to compile your scripts? I've tried caprica, ck, and papyrus++. No go. I know for morrowind you needed to use MWSE for the added functions, but as far as I know, I don't know how to include F4SE functions in a compiler and google fails me

I use Notepad++ with the language definition and scripts from the Creation Kit website.

To compile Violate's scripts, you need to have the AAF script source installed.  There is an option in the AAF installer to install the source scripts. 

The AAF scripts in turn require that you have the the LooksMenu script source installed.  Extract Bodygen.psc and Overlays.psc from the Looksmenu BA2 and put them in Data\Scripts\Source\User.

If you install the scripts from the CK website, you should build Violate's scripts using "Compile Papyrus Release", except for FPV_Logger which should always be compiled with "Compile Papyrus Debug".

9 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Hell yea, much appreciated! I didn't even know CK supported Notepad++ or considered that AAF source needs to be installed, but I should have guessed that...

Now I'm much further than before. I get an error instead of a crash. Institute flags script... Now I just have to put the flg file in every directory until it works. Annd... it worked. Just plain awesome. You have no idea how happy that makes me, thanks again!