26 minutes ago, zenoxx said:

i got the error "AAF OnSceneInit Status (4)" What does that mean and does anyone now how to fix that?

AAF OnSceneInit Status [4] means that AAF was unable to find any animations matching the combination of actors and tags.  See the second item under Troubleshooting on this mod's front page.

19 hours ago, Miala said:

Those I've found myself, thank you. But it seems that there is something else, that plays during the transition phase. Maybe it is one of the core game SFX files, but I'd like to know if I can somehow disable it (probably by creating an empty .wav file at a specific location in the mod folder)?

If it is using vanilla sounds, you would need to examine the .hkx file and see what Sound Descriptors (SNDRs) it is using, and then look at those SNDRs in xEdit or the CK to see which audio files they use.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

If it is using vanilla sounds, you would need to examine the .hkx file and see what Sound Descriptors (SNDRs) it is using, and then look at those SNDRs in xEdit or the CK to see which audio files they use.

Jesus F. Christ...

So it seems that the animation phase refers to SoundPlay._BP_Gore00 and SoundPlay._BP_GoreFluid00soft. Now, will I be able to overwrite these vanilla sounds by making empty .wav files with certain filenames and copying them to certain /Data/Sound/FX/.. folder? And if yes, then how may I find the exact path where I should drop them at?

33 minutes ago, LegalizeSkooma24 said:

I installed everything that this requires, but for some reason the animations won't play when I surrender. The dialogue will go through no problem, but the animations don't start and the actors just stand there with their clothes on staring at each other.

From the Troubleshooting section on the download page:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

There are two possibilities:

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

31 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

From the Troubleshooting section on the download page:

Q: I can surrender to enemies, they surround me, but then no animations play and everyone stands in place forever.

A: This means AAF did not respond to an animation request.  Violation scenes depend on AAF sending event messages back to Violate.  If AAF is not running or experiences a fatal error, it won't send any events and Violate will be stuck waiting forever.

There are two possibilities:

• AAF is not working at all.  You should verify that AAF works in your game by using the Home key to select actors and play animations.  If that doesn't work, your AAF installation has a problem.  Playing animations in Violate will therefore not work.
  • AAF tried to play an animation that caused it to crash.  Some animation packs or XML patches with incorrectly formatted XML can cause this.  You should make sure that your animation packs are correctly installed and that any patches (The One Patch, Patch for Animations, AJ's Various XML, etc) and their required mods are installed in the right order.

You can force a stuck violation to end by holding down the surrender hotkey for 5 seconds and releasing it.  This will allow you to continue playing, but AAF will probably remain stuck.

So AAF probably isn't working since holding down the home key did nothing. How can I fix this? I'm pretty sure it installed correctly.

Updating to version 1.35 from 1.26

I am hoping it will keep my companion in surrender mode. I am level 50 now and I don't lose fights anymore but... I am taking on all the raiders in Nuka World and that is... still a tad touchy even at 50.

But Piper is ruining the fun :(  I've taken out half the Disciples but can't keep up the stimpacks, get forced into surrender. But before AAF kicks in and starts an animation, Piper starts fighting again, the raiders all get hostile and things are just all mucked up.

So sad... I haven't been in a situation yet for such a large gang bang and damnit, Piper keeps ruining things.

Hell, I probaby haven't been violated since around level 30.

6 hours ago, Malphias said:

Updating to version 1.35 from 1.26

I am hoping it will keep my companion in surrender mode. I am level 50 now and I don't lose fights anymore but... I am taking on all the raiders in Nuka World and that is... still a tad touchy even at 50.

But Piper is ruining the fun :(  I've taken out half the Disciples but can't keep up the stimpacks, get forced into surrender. But before AAF kicks in and starts an animation, Piper starts fighting again, the raiders all get hostile and things are just all mucked up.

So sad... I haven't been in a situation yet for such a large gang bang and damnit, Piper keeps ruining things.

Hell, I probaby haven't been violated since around level 30.

Have you already tried to increase the difficulty?

7 hours ago, Malphias said:

That probably means there is an AAF error happening and the violation is getting canceled.  I have made a bunch of changes to the way the mod handles AAF errors since 1.26 so it is a good idea to update.

Hello,first of all,thank you very much for this mod.

I have had this problem for a long time, my companions won't participate on the AAf violation scene.

They remain kneeling with their hands up while my character gets donged.(Im using animerace with npc replacer if it matters)

I have enabled everything for Companion Violation in the mcm,but no effects.

Either way thanks for your the hard work ?

On 5/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, JereRB said:

And I did get a chance to test it. All companions now will assume the surrender pose. Still only runs 5 animations at a time. Also will only use the first five selected when the violate was initiated. IE, you have 10 companions, all go to surrender pose, five are selected for animation, only those five experience animation during that session. Wish it would select all available companions for animation or cycle through all of them instead of only animating the initial five selected, but it's fine as is. Tyty, sir.

The next update I am working on changes the companion handling so that up to 30 companions are recognized, and all of your companions who meet the race/sex criteria will be eligible for animations.  The mod as originally written did not take advantage of some of Fallout 4's new scripting features that were not available in Skyrim.  So I have been slowly rewriting parts of the mod to use them, and consequently the mod scales and performs better.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

The next update I am working on changes the companion handling so that up to 30 companions are recognized, and all of your companions who meet the race/sex criteria will be eligible for animations.  The mod as originally written did not take advantage of some of Fallout 4's new scripting features that were not available in Skyrim.  So I have been slowly rewriting parts of the mod to use them, and consequently the mod scales and performs better.

Wait, so with one of the next updates all my 7/8 companions will be completely involved, if there are enough enemies?

OK, I've got an odd problem. (What other sorts do I ever have? ?) I'm certain it's on my end and not yours however.

(Entering the Twilight Zone here ??

Spoiler

• AAF Works. No errors at game load. I can use the menu to start an animation sequence with multiple actors.
  • AAF Violate does it's initialization thing, and says everybody is initialized.
  • Several of your other AAF mods: no perceptible issues. All appear to function.

• AAF Violate's MCM menu remains off no matter what I change it to. Surrender of course doesn't work.

Forcing an update naturally sends it through its start sequence and it appears to say everything is fine. But still the Violate MCM refuses to change from off to active.

What I'm doing wrong here?  This could be an MO2 related issue. Been having problem after problem getting FO4 working again and each time it was MO2.

Could it be an MCM settings issue maybe? Perhaps settings aren't getting written? I can try plopping a fully active MCM .ini file in the FO4 folder and see if that helps. And I've got a few more ideas to try out tomorrow. Posting this now in case you've heard of something like this before.

I still need to do the usual deactivate mods, check if it works, thing as well. That might be an issue too. Will update this post if I find the answer. And sorry for cluttering up your thread with another of my weirdo issues! ?‍♀️ (Unless you forgot the last time! In that case, nevermind!! ?)

Hi - your mod is a must for my load order so it's the first AAF add-on I install and test, along with the Bad End animations.  After first learning how to get it to work, I haven't had any problems until I started testing a new load order recently.  

As I have with several prior playthroughs, I installed AAF and the animations and add-ons in SayKoRn's modlist.  I added  mods slowly from Thuggyfied's list, testing each time in  Concord, during which Violate ran fine with standard animations, Bad End animations and through Purgatory.  I added Homemaker and decided to expand the testing area beyond Concord to Corvega.  After surrendering there, the Violate mod ran as normal and the regular animations played but when the Bad End animations were supposed to start, the black loading screen and loading icon never cleared.  I could hear NPCs talking in the background and, eventually, the death sound, but the black loading screen never cleared and the loading icon just kept on turning.  The only way out was to use console and qqq.  I removed the last mod installed but the problem persisted through several additional tries at any location.  I started a new game (using Start Me Up), same problem.

Unable to fix the problem, I started again from scratch after a complete reinstall.  This time again, every thing was fine (Violate played through Purgatory) as long as I tested in Concord, but when I surrendered to a Gunner group south of there at the ruined expressway, the same problem happened, (black screen and endless loading icon).  I uninstalled the last installed mod, this time Wasteland Heroines Replacer, but that didn't solve the issue.  Loaded an earlier save, still the same problem.

My load order is attached.

I'm sure I've got something wrong and I'd appreciate any troubleshooting suggestions.

Load Order2.pdf

11 hours ago, Nessa said:

What I'm doing wrong here?  This could be an MO2 related issue. Been having problem after problem getting FO4 working again and each time it was MO2.

Could it be an MCM settings issue maybe? Perhaps settings aren't getting written? I can try plopping a fully active MCM .ini file in the FO4 folder and see if that helps. And I've got a few more ideas to try out tomorrow. Posting this now in case you've heard of something like this before.

That's really strange.  I've seen users have issues with MO2 but nothing quite like this one.  Even if you don't have an ini file at all, the master on/off setting in Violate's MCM should default to active. 

Is it possible that the mod didn't fully install?  The MCM settings are handled by the FPV_MCM_Script.pex script in the Data\Scripts folder, and the settings definitions for the mod's MCM are in settings.ini in the Data\MCM\Config\AAF_Violate folder.  Can you check that these files are present?

45 minutes ago, Dez65 said:

This time again, every thing was fine (Violate played through Purgatory) as long as I tested in Concord, but when I surrendered to a Gunner group south of there at the ruined expressway, the same problem happened, (black screen and endless loading icon).  I uninstalled the last installed mod, this time Wasteland Heroines Replacer, but that didn't solve the issue.  Loaded an earlier save, still the same problem.

I can't really tell anything from a load order.  Try reproducing the problem and upload your script log and I'll take a look.

I'm so sorry to bother people with this but I'm taking a shot in the dark. I started a brand new, fresh playthrough of Fallout 4 and followed SayKorn's guide, testing AAF throughout the way. However, when I attempt to surrender to enemies (specifically human enemies) the game gets stuck in an infinite loading screen. I'm not sure what to do from here. Any help is greatly appreciated

hello Ego

Ihave a little demand/question if you want

can you add an on/off function in order not to equip the DD (and only DD) elements on the companion because like some people here the body of my player has different proportions from the female companions?

or do you know another way not to equip DD elements on a companion?

Sincerely

11 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

That's really strange.  I've seen users have issues with MO2 but nothing quite like this one. 

If there's a bizarre thing that can happen, it happens to me! ?

All the files were present but my AAF_Violate.ini only had a few settings in it. (Old file from a previous install maybe?) I managed to solve the problem by copying the contents of settings.ini in the Config folder, to a new AAF_Violate.ini and placed that directly in the FO4 MCM Settings folder. (Not the MO2 virtual folder.) Surrender now works as well as everything else.

I figure whatever is causing the weirdness in MO2 for me is also preventing MCM mods from handling their settings unless the .ini's are inside the FO4 folder directly. And yes, I think that's nuts myself. The current guess is that a recent update to Visual Code Studio (which I use) has caused something to be wonky in MO2. Regardless, VCS is more important to me than MO2 so MO2 needs to deal with it. ?

Thanks again!! ?