22 minutes ago, StaticPhobia2 said:

Hell yea, much appreciated! I didn't even know CK supported Notepad++ or considered that AAF source needs to be installed, but I should have guessed that...

You're welcome.  Yeah it's really nice, you don't need to fire up the CK to compile scripts, you just open them in Notepad++ and use the Run menu.  Saves a ton of time.

I have a strange problem;  I started a new game, and now, whenever my female character has sex with an NPC [be it willing or otherwise]; during the scene, my female character has a male body.    How strange is that?   I haven't changed any settings sense I started a new game...  Did something update without me realizing?

On 6/9/2020 at 4:19 PM, deimosanguis said:

I might be completely missing this having been addressed before, but is there any plan to link this mod to Crime and Punishment's kidnapping scenarios?

Possibly in the future.  Flashy has not provided a script or documentation for third-party mod authors to interface with CAP, so it would take some effort.  Right now you can use the RSEII:CSA abduction features with Violate.

On 6/9/2020 at 7:20 PM, coconutpilot said:

I apologize in advance if this has been answered already, but can enemies violate downed companions (i.e. the PC is still alive/ has not surrendered)? 

Not currently.  I am in the middle of reworking the mod to make that kind of thing easier, so I will add it sometime fairly soon.

3 hours ago, FurryMIG said:

I have a strange problem;  I started a new game, and now, whenever my female character has sex with an NPC [be it willing or otherwise]; during the scene, my female character has a male body.    How strange is that?   I haven't changed any settings sense I started a new game...  Did something update without me realizing?

I really can't help you with that, sorry.  It doesn't have anything to do with this mod.  I know other people have had that issue before but I am not familiar with the causes or solutions.

@EgoBallistic, a question, the outcome to CSA having more than a companion is always just 1 of them on captivity or many can fall on captive state? i use AFT, but stoped using followers because not all of them fall on captive state on CSA, dunno if u can clarify if it have changed or is the same behaviour? tyvm in advance

9 minutes ago, magnusx said:

@EgoBallistic, a question, the outcome to CSA having more than a companion is always just 1 of them on captivity or many can fall on captive state? i use AFT, but stoped using followers because not all of them fall on captive state on CSA, dunno if u can clarify if it have changed or is the same behaviour? tyvm in advance

It's always one companion.  This is a limitation of the CSA mod, which relies on the vanilla companion framework.

New Version 1.40 Uploaded

This is a large update.  Violate is fairly old by Fallout 4 modding standards, and the original code didn't make use of some of Fallout 4's new scripting features that weren't available in Skyrim.  When I first took over maintaining it, I avoided messing with the core functionality when I added new features.  But eventually this led to too many workarounds and too many performance compromises.  There are features I want to add, like NPC on NPC violations during combat, the ability for followers to defend the player, etc, but the mod needed a lot of streamlining before I could reasonably add those.  So I spent a lot of time over the past few weeks reworking the mod's internals.  Many of the changes won't be immediately noticeable, but overall the mod should perform better and hopefully behave more logically in unusual situations.  Here is a summary of the changes:

Reworked all AI and faction handling - behavior is now based on NPC actions and relationship ranks rather than hard-coded factions

• When you surrender to your enemies, other hostile NPCs who are also fighting against your enemies will flee
  • Friendly NPCs who are fighting against your enemies but are not actual companions will surrender with you, although they won't be violated
  • You can surrender to friendly factions when you commit crimes against them, and they will stop being hostile against you afterward
  • Bystanders will either surrender with you or ignore the violation, depending on their relationship rank

Performance improvements and code cleanups

• Violate now handles up to 20 companions and 40 aggressors
  • Actor scan routines now use reference collection aliases rather than scripted scans
  • Better thread safety when when scenes involve large numbers of actors
  • Robbery, restraints, and outcome scenes now look for a suitable NPC rather than always using the first aggressor

Various fixes and improvements

• Robbery quest now ends correctly regardless of how items are taken back from robber, including through peaceful dialogue
  • Follower teleport option only teleports actors who are within the configurable Follower Distance
  • Added support for Droids of the Commonwealth followers
  • Added AAF_GenderOverride_Female keyword to surrendered enemies so they are always in the "female" role in animations
  • Fixed bug where the violation could get prematurely interrupted if an enemy was hit by a settler or settlement turret
  • Fixed bug where rapist NPCs who are flagged to respawn would increase player self-esteem each time they were killed

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

It's always one companion.  This is a limitation of the CSA mod, which relies on the vanilla companion framework.

thnx so much, any plans about the collar and the trigger the agressor haves? as outcome from violate?

I don't know if I should ask here, but it's worth a try.

Few days agi, after surrendering Cait raped Curie and Piper raped my PC. Once they finished the raiders got theyr turns too, and when the "violate effect" ended I got the menu to send my companions in settlements for Curie, Cait, Piper, Danse and Strong. And with it, I got the messages that they all hated it.

I have no idea what can cause this, and I don't know if it can happen again or not.

I guess the fault was for Strong's gf (from the Boston Breeder mod) as I had these issues only after she joined my team, and eventually she became "red" like an enemy if one of my companion hitted her.

21 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

Few days agi, after surrendering Cait raped Curie and Piper raped my PC. Once they finished the raiders got theyr turns too, and when the "violate effect" ended I got the menu to send my companions in settlements for Curie, Cait, Piper, Danse and Strong. And with it, I got the messages that they all hated it.

I have no idea what can cause this, and I don't know if it can happen again or not.

I guess the fault was for Strong's gf (from the Boston Breeder mod) as I had these issues only after she joined my team, and eventually she became "red" like an enemy if one of my companion hitted her.

Companions can become hostile if you commit a crime against them, which can include hitting them too many times or murdering friendly NPCs.  This will cause the "hated that" message, and you'll have to dismiss them when combat ends.

When a companion attacks someone, other NPCs treat it as if you had attacked them yourself.  So if one companion attacks another, that would cause the behavior you described.  Companion A attacks companion B, companion B attacks you, companion C defends you against companion B, etc.

6 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:
6 hours ago, Verasmile2 said:

Companions can become hostile if you commit a crime against them, which can include hitting them too many times or murdering friendly NPCs.  This will cause the "hated that" message, and you'll have to dismiss them when combat ends.

When a companion attacks someone, other NPCs treat it as if you had attacked them yourself.  So if one companion attacks another, that would cause the behavior you described.  Companion A attacks companion B, companion B attacks you, companion C defends you against companion B, etc.

I've had that happen in my game without AAF installed, so it is most likely not AAF/Violate related, but was what Ego was describing.

16 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

9 hours ago, Lilimorphine said:

I've had that happen in my game without AAF installed, so it is most likely not AAF/Violate related, but was what Ego was describing.

Allright, thanks for the info. It never happened to me so I had no idea it could actually happen.

New Version 1.41 Uploaded

Small update, by request.  As they put it, "A couple of sluts really wanted the option to be fucked by two different factions at risk of breaking everything."

This adds two new MCM options to the Global menu:

• Allow hostile factions - this allows mutually hostile factions to join in violations.  By default, you surrender to the enemies closest to you, and other enemies who are hostile to your aggressors will flee.  If this option is enabled, everyone you were in combat with will join in the violation.  This may not always be immersive.
  • Only combatants can be violators - By default, only NPCs who were actively in combat against you will join in the violation.  If this is turned Off, other nearby enemies who were not aggro'd when you surrendered will also join in. 

The two options work together, so if you enable Allow hostile factions and disable Only combatants can be violators, you can potentially end up with a very large number of violators.

"May not be immersive" indeed!  Hostile human factions, ferals, supermutants, rabid dogs, and giant insects wander over from three counties away to sing kumbaya and make peace across my shared body.  ?

Out of curiosity, what is the actual radius for noncombatants who will join the party? 

2 hours ago, spicydoritos said:

Out of curiosity, what is the actual radius for noncombatants who will join the party? 

There is no set distance limit.  The requirement is that the actors have their 3D loaded, so it varies based on where they are, occlusion culling, etc.  Theoretically in the wilderness it could be a radius of couple of cells, something like 10,000 units.  In Boston and in interiors it is much less.

3 hours ago, DocClox said:

Thinking about companion-only violation:  does it only work with companions like Piper, Cait and Curie? Or should it work with anyone on the player team, like Just Business slaves?

It treats anyone who is in the CurrentCompanionFaction or PlayerAllyFaction as a companion.  I am not sure if JB puts slaves in either of those factions.

After Surrendering and animation the player just stands there with his hands up, saying some stuff (Player comments mod.)

Companions aren't getting violated. I also have MCG installed. 

What's the best settings for this mod for a male character playthrough? 

Thanks in advance.

13 minutes ago, Eaglehart7 said:

After Surrendering and animation the player just stands there with his hands up, saying some stuff (Player comments mod.)

I am not sure I understand your description.  Are sex animations playing?

If you are using the Player Comments and Headtracking mod, I recommend you toggle it off before going into combat where you might surrender.  That mod interferes with a lot of LL mods due to the way it uses dialogue scenes.

11 minutes ago, Eaglehart7 said:

What's the best settings for this mod for a male character playthrough? 

Thanks in advance.

Do you find it difficult to read the first page?

48 minutes ago, izzyknows said:

Found a niffty way to fix stuck NPC's when Violate selects ones that are sleeping/sitting.

Just give em a good shove with Get Out of My Face. That one was a perfect shot through the doorway. LOL

Interesting - I didn't know this was an issue.  There are ways for scripts to force actors out of furniture, I'll do some testing and see about addressing that.

29 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Interesting - I didn't know this was an issue.  There are ways for scripts to force actors out of furniture, I'll do some testing and see about addressing that.

Why are you apologizing?out of furniture, I'll do some testing and see about addressing that.