2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure I understand your description.  Are sex animations playing?

If you are using the Player Comments and Headtracking mod, I recommend you toggle it off before going into combat where you might surrender.  That mod interferes with a lot of LL mods due to the way it uses dialogue scenes.

I've got trouble like that. Animations playing, but after sex i just stand and can't do anything. NPC's do the same.
Player comments is off.

32 minutes ago, Jovan_ni said:

If you can make the problem happen again and post your script log I can take a look.

The LLFP dll library which comes with AAF is not loaded.

[06/18/2020 - 02:47:37PM] error: Unbound native function "GetLLFPPluginVersion" called

You should have seen a message when your save loaded, "AAF Violate Error: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

This is causing all kinds of errors in your logs, including preventing AAF Violate from recognizing when an animation has stopped.

You need to make sure the version of AAF you are running matches the version of Fallout 4 you have installed.  And you need to ensure no other mod has overwritten the LLFP library.

2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

Interesting - I didn't know this was an issue.  There are ways for scripts to force actors out of furniture, I'll do some testing and see about addressing that.

A good place to test, is Corvega, just before you get to the Protectron Pod in the main assembly room.

Go in without agroing the Raiders, shoot at Jared then surrender. You should get at least 1 show up that is sleeping.

Vault 95 in the atrium, between the stairs chance to get 1 sitting from the right.

Actually, any place where an NPC is out of sight but still enabled and assigned sitting/sleeping markers.

The funny part is when they are one of the violators. To lazy to get their jollies.. but pop right up to cheer! hehhe

2 hours ago, izzyknows said:

Go in without agroing the Raiders, shoot at Jared then surrender. You should get at least 1 show up that is sleeping.

I finally managed to reproduce it, I had to be really quick with the surrender button.  I can't count the number of times I have tested this mod in Corvega, but I had never had this happen.

The issue is a bug with AI packages that have both "headtrack" and "travel" procedures.  If the actor is in furniture when the package starts, they get stuck in the furniture idle when they are not playing an idle from the package.  I noticed the same thing when I was developing AAF Spectators, it was really obvious there since I was testing in Diamond City where many of the actors are using furniture.  I can use the same sort of workaround for the aggressors in this mod.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I am not sure I understand your description.  Are sex animations playing?

If you are using the Player Comments and Headtracking mod, I recommend you toggle it off before going into combat where you might surrender.  That mod interferes with a lot of LL mods due to the way it uses dialogue scenes.

Sorry about the confusing description. Yes, the anims are playing, but once it ends the PC just stands there with his arms up. i have to use the hotkey (long press) to stop the scene in order to be able to move. Also AAF menu isn't showing up, although i can press the next/prev anim keys and get a response. Thanks for your patience.

17 minutes ago, Eaglehart7 said:

Sorry about the confusing description. Yes, the anims are playing, but once it ends the PC just stands there with his arms up. i have to use the hotkey (long press) to stop the scene in order to be able to move. Also AAF menu isn't showing up, although i can press the next/prev anim keys and get a response. Thanks for your patience.

Same answer as I gave Jovan_ni: please make the problem happen again and post your script log so I can take a look.

On 8/25/2018 at 5:04 PM, EgoBallistic said:

How to post your Script Log:

If you encounter a bug that doesn't have an obvious explanation, posting your script log here may help us diagnose it. 

First, enable debug logging by editing your \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Fallout4.ini and edit the [Papyrus] section so it looks like this:

[Papyrus]
fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=500.0
bEnableLogging=1
bEnableTrace=1
bLoadDebugInformation=1

Note to MO2 users: MO2 uses its own ini file instead of the one in the My Documents folder, so you have to use MO2 to edit it.  To do this, load MO2.  At the top is an icon that looks like puzzle pieces. This icon has a pull down menu which includes the INI Editor option. Pick that option, and edit the Fallout4.ini as described above.

Second, make sure Debug Messages are turned ON in Violate's MCM:

20200613172919_1.jpg.6d4218b4a1345603d7675a937c50c1ac.jpg

Finally, do whatever it is that causes the problem to happen.  Then, wait a few seconds, save, and exit.

The script log file will be in the \My Documents\My Games\Fallout 4\Logs\Script\ folder.  Post in this thread and drag the Papyrus.0.log file in as an attachment.

Have added two screenshots as well. Relatively new to modding so my log could be nightmarish.

The second SS is after the animation ended

accidentally quoted wrong post, sorry.

Untitled.png

Untitled2.png

Papyrus.0.log

11 minutes ago, Eaglehart7 said:

Have added two screenshots as well. Relatively new to modding so my log could be nightmarish.

Well, this is interesting.  You have the same problem Jovan_ni has. 

[06/18/2020 - 09:52:47PM] [CWSS] PC platform detected v1.10.163.0
[06/18/2020 - 09:52:47PM] error: Unbound native function "GetLLFPPluginVersion" called
[06/18/2020 - 09:52:47PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 73 Beta

You are running a very old version of AAF.  The LLFP dll that comes with it will not work with the current version of Fallout 4 and F4SE.  If you really want to keep using that version of AAF, you need to install an up to date version of LLFP separately. 

However, I recommend installing the latest version of AAF, which includes the latest LLFP that is compatible with Fallout 4 1.10.163.

40 minutes ago, EgoBallistic said:

Well, this is interesting.  You have the same problem Jovan_ni has. 

[06/18/2020 - 09:52:47PM] [CWSS] PC platform detected v1.10.163.0
[06/18/2020 - 09:52:47PM] error: Unbound native function "GetLLFPPluginVersion" called
[06/18/2020 - 09:52:47PM] AAF SEU Debug: AAF API version 73 Beta

You are running a very old version of AAF.  The LLFP dll that comes with it will not work with the current version of Fallout 4 and F4SE.  If you really want to keep using that version of AAF, you need to install an up to date version of LLFP separately. 

However, I recommend installing the latest version of AAF, which includes the latest LLFP that is compatible with Fallout 4 1.10.163.

Updated AAF and now its stuck at 30%. Lemme troubleshoot that first

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The LLFP dll library which comes with AAF is not loaded.

[06/18/2020 - 02:47:37PM] error: Unbound native function "GetLLFPPluginVersion" called

You should have seen a message when your save loaded, "AAF Violate Error: LLFP F4SE Plugin is not loaded."

This is causing all kinds of errors in your logs, including preventing AAF Violate from recognizing when an animation has stopped.

You need to make sure the version of AAF you are running matches the version of Fallout 4 you have installed.  And you need to ensure no other mod has overwritten the LLFP library.

Yep, i just needed to install this plugin, everything works now.
Thx for help)

@EgoBallistic

I encountered an error during violate scene, so there were like 4+ female raiders and maybe 1 male raider in the scene and I had joining gangbang set to 100%, but the scene aborted every time due to error 4, in the AAF admin panel, it says cannot find "FFFFM" etc...animations. Any way for Violate to select only valid number of gangbang members where corresponding animation is available instead of selecting maximum number of members in the scene so the scene can continue without being aborted.

I now set gangbang chance to 0% to avoid this error.

1 hour ago, NoJoker said:

@EgoBallistic

I encountered an error during violate scene, so there were like 4+ female raiders and maybe 1 male raider in the scene and I had joining gangbang set to 100%, but the scene aborted every time due to error 4, in the AAF admin panel, it says cannot find "FFFFM" etc...animations. Any way for Violate to select only valid number of gangbang members where corresponding animation is available instead of selecting maximum number of members in the scene so the scene can continue without being aborted.

I now set gangbang chance to 0% to avoid this error.

Set "Female aggressors in gangbangs" to OFF in Global Options.  I put that setting in for exactly this situation.  There are no animation packs that come with threesome or higher animations with multiple females.  All of those require a patch of some kind, and if you don't have one you will get animation not found errors.

N.B. Violate determines the number of aggressors in a gangbang based on the race of the actors and the plugins it detects: 

• By default, with gangbangs enabled, male humans/ghouls/synths and super mutants can do 2-on-1 animations on the player. 
  • If you have SavageCabbage's plugin installed, you can have up to 4 male human/ghoul/synth aggressors. 
  • If you have Vadermania's animations and Violate's Additional Feral Animations installed, you can have up to 3 feral aggressors.
  • Finally, if you enable Female Aggressors in Gangbangs, it will allow female aggressors in the above scenarios.

There is currently no way for a mod to determine whether animations with specific number/type/sex of actors are installed.  You can look for specific animations by name, and you can determine whether the user has certain plugins installed.  This is why I had to make a MCM option for female aggressors, since I can't know which patches the user may or may not have installed.

1 hour ago, EgoBallistic said:

Set "Female aggressors in gangbangs" to OFF in Global Options.  I put that setting in for exactly this situation.  There are no animation packs that come with threesome or higher animations with multiple females.  All of those require a patch of some kind, and if you don't have one you will get animation not found errors.

N.B. Violate determines the number of aggressors in a gangbang based on the race of the actors and the plugins it detects: 

• By default, with gangbangs enabled, male humans/ghouls/synths and super mutants can do 2-on-1 animations on the player. 
  • If you have SavageCabbage's plugin installed, you can have up to 4 male human/ghoul/synth aggressors. 
  • If you have Vadermania's animations and Violate's Additional Feral Animations installed, you can have up to 3 feral aggressors.
  • Finally, if you enable Female Aggressors in Gangbangs, it will allow female aggressors in the above scenarios.

There is currently no way for a mod to determine whether animations with specific number/type/sex of actors are installed.  You can look for specific animations by name, and you can determine whether the user has certain plugins installed.  This is why I had to make a MCM option for female aggressors, since I can't know which patches the user may or may not have installed.

Thanks, I'll take a look my setting again.

Hello there!

This is the first time I had any sort of problem with this mod, but everytime I change anything in MCM menu and exit it, nothing actually changes. No error messages... 

I've spent the whole day trying to find what might be the problem but no luck so far...

Perhaps someone has encountred this problem before :)

Thanks for any help!

14 hours ago, ZetMasterCZ said:

his is the first time I had any sort of problem with this mod, but everytime I change anything in MCM menu and exit it, nothing actually changes. No error messages... 

This is always caused by an installation or mod manager issue.  Things to look for:

• Make sure previous versions of the mod are completely uninstalled, and that the new version is completely installed.
  • Make sure you don't have any of the individual patch files for previous versions (the FCOM patch, Nightstriker patch, etc) still installed.
  • Try doing a force update (the Update! MCM option)
  • Some users have reported that old versions of MO2 can cause this.  So, make sure MO2 is up to date if you are using that.

7 hours ago, TheGeekyDead said:

Violation scene aborted

AFF OnSceneInit status [4]

OnSceneInit status [4] means no animations were found for that combination of actors and tags.  Some possible reasons:

• You don't have the right type of animations installed for the genders involved, i.e. female raider and female player but no F/F animations
  • You don't have animations for humans installed at all
  • Your settlers and raiders are not human (i.e. you are using a race replacer for a race not supported by Violate).

You can bring up the AAF Admin console (hit Home, then Del until it says the mode is Admin, then hit Enter) to see what the exact error was.

5 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

This is always caused by an installation or mod manager issue.  Things to look for:

• Make sure previous versions of the mod are completely uninstalled, and that the new version is completely installed.
  • Make sure you don't have any of the individual patch files for previous versions (the FCOM patch, Nightstriker patch, etc) still installed.
  • Try doing a force update (the Update! MCM option)
  • Some users have reported that old versions of MO2 can cause this.  So, make sure MO2 is up to date if you are using that.

Tryed all of this. I've also noticed that I have the same problem with AAF SEU. The only thing that remains edited is keybind. MO2 is up to date. 

Im going to try one more thing later today...

Thanks for the reply tho :)

[EDIT]

Im adding my load order.

Can't figure out what could be the problem. I've tryed having AFF Violate enabled with only Themes, animations and animation patch. Still not working :/ 

Im probably missing something totaly dumb, but Im also out of ideas

0  0     Fallout4.esm
  1  1     DLCRobot.esm
  2  2     DLCworkshop01.esm
  3  3     DLCCoast.esm
  4  4     DLCworkshop02.esm
  5  5     DLCworkshop03.esm
  6  6     DLCNukaWorld.esm
  7  7     Unofficial Fallout 4 Patch.esp
  8  8     ArmorKeywords.esm
  9  9     HUDFramework.esm
254 FE   0 Loot Detector.esl