2 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

I changed the error handling in the new version 1.34 I just uploaded.  AAF errors should no longer cause this kind of problem.

I don't know why you are having problems with synths, but it must be something either with tags, animation packages, or AAF configuration.

I guess it's something about the tags, which is weird as it never happened something like this.

Anyway, thanks a lot! Also for the included Nightstrikers patch!

Hi, great mod! I've got some questions that hopefully someone can shed light on:

1. Is it possible to control what animations get played or does not get played? If a broken or bad quality animation gets played, can I disable it? If I never want to see an animation with a certain tag, can I disable it by tag? Could I do it through an MCM option? AAF menu option? Ini tweak? Or xml tweak? If the answer is xml tweak in the animation pack itself, does anyone know exact instructions to do it cleanly?

2. Is it possible to switch between different available animations in the middle of a scene with a hotkey? I tried every possible key in the numpad, every arrow key, and every key in the "home" key area, and nothing seems to do anything. If this is possible (whether through AAF or AAF Violate), it would make it much easier to preview animations and figure out which ones are good and which ones are not good.

3. Related to the above: is it possible to stop a scene early with a hotkey? If a scene is good, I want to have it play for a long period of time, but if a scene is bad, I want to skip over it immediately. Do I have some kind of control to do this?

4. When a scene is playing, how can I tell which exact animation it is? Is there somewhere I can get the name of the animation?

Hello, I'm running into an issue with Violate.

Currently running AAF Violate and Unlimited Companions with a male MC (MCM menu set to prevent main character violation). When he surrenders, only the first five companions will surrender with him and be violated. The rest will walk around like spectators. Five is nice and all, but I'd like to have the other companions participate as well if possible.

So I need to know if five is the maximum number of companions that can surrender with the main character. Or is there a setting somewhere that I can change to increase that figure?

6 hours ago, JereRB said:

Currently running AAF Violate and Unlimited Companions with a male MC (MCM menu set to prevent main character violation). When he surrenders, only the first five companions will surrender with him and be violated.

Five is currently the max number who will actually get violated.  The rest will surrender but not become victims (but see below).

6 hours ago, JereRB said:

The rest will walk around like spectators.

Yes, that's a little bit of a glitch I didn't notice until now.  Normally, any companions after the first five will kneel and raise their hands .  But if they are in bleedout from being downed in combat, they are considered "dead" by the game.  And the quest that makes the extra companions assume the surrender pose skips over dead actors.  So they are ignored by the mod, and when they recover from bleedout they get up and just walk around.

I don't normally play with more than a couple of essential companions, so I never ran into this myself.  If I have a large number of followers with me, most of them will be FCOM troops who are not essential or protected.  UCF turns any NPC you recruit essential, so they get knocked down rather than actually die.

I'll address this in the next release,

1 hour ago, loen999 said:

I don't know if this will work or not. The nightstiriker mod, i know there is a standalone mod. But will the patch also work for Unique Creature?

I guess there's only one way to find it out for sure, installing the patch and seeing if they can violate you.

I've just noticed that this animation pack added some robot animations. I still have to install them and try, but if they're added I guess they works good? It may be possible to add them to Violate? (Mr. Handy animations may be used also for Mr Gutsy  I guess)

image.png

10 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:
2 hours ago, loen999 said:

I don't know if this will work or not. The nightstiriker mod, i know there is a standalone mod. But will the patch also work for Unique Creature?

I guess there's only one way to find it out for sure, installing the patch and seeing if they can violate you.

The Nightstrikers patch in Violate only works with the standalone mod.

11 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

I've just noticed that this animation pack added some robot animations. I still have to install them and try, but if they're added I guess they works good? It may be possible to add them to Violate? (Mr. Handy animations may be used also for Mr Gutsy  I guess)

Yes, I will be adding support for several of the new races and animations in SavageCabbage's updated pack.

Is it possible that rapists inject drugs into victims?

For example, Psycho is the one that offers resistance to physical harm, according to F4 Lore. Although "Fury" is stronger and subtracts 5 perception points, which would be ideal for those who want to subdue their victims.

Calmex offers agility. 

Or jet. The slow-mo effect during the AAF is spectacular.

The other drugs do not seem to me that they offer debuffs that favor rapists.

8 hours ago, JBpy said:

Is it possible that rapists inject drugs into victims?

For example, Psycho is the one that offers resistance to physical harm, according to F4 Lore. Although "Fury" is stronger and subtracts 5 perception points, which would be ideal for those who want to subdue their victims.

Calmex offers agility. 

Or jet. The slow-mo effect during the AAF is spectacular.

The other drugs do not seem to me that they offer debuffs that favor rapists.

+1, To the companion, too ?

New Version 1.35 Uploaded

• Added support for creatures added to SavageCabbage's Animation Pack version 1.2
  • Added MCM option for Robot aggressors
  • Fixed bug when using large numbers of companions with UCF and similar mods, where some companions would not assume the surrender pose if more than 5 of your companions were in bleedout when you surrendered

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

3 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

• Added support for creatures added to SavageCabbage's Animation Pack version 1.2
  • Fixed bug when using large numbers of companions with UCF and similar mods, where some companions would not assume the surrender pose if more than 5 of your companions were in bleedout when you surrendered

As always, the mod will self-update when you install the new version, no need for a clean save.

I really hope you know how much we appreciate your fast responses for these updates...

...scholar and a gentleman and all that.

42 minutes ago, Verasmile2 said:

May it be possible in the future updates a way to add a banner like this? And still if possible, a way to make it change based on who is cumming (like a greener penis for super mutants, a canine cock for canines etcetera..)

Hmm. I think you should rather ask Indarello in his thread. He was interested in adding something similar to that.

2 hours ago, elzee said:

Please, support races in this mod:

Unique NPCs - Creatures and Monsters of the Commonwealth

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24357

Be careful that already include Nightstriker race. And many other creature mods.

Well if he manages to add the support to all those races, then I think I'll install that mod too lol

And about the Nightstrikers, I guess he can add an option during the installation to choose from which mod use them, or even both?

I'd prefer to keep the standalone one, as it also adds a companion Nightstrikers.

On 5/4/2020 at 6:07 AM, EgoBallistic said:

Well ty. I'll test it out when I get home, see how it goes. Tyty.

23 minutes ago, tuxagent7 said:

If a new ennemy is using the race of a existing one

There would be no need to register it ?

The animations would work with the ennemy ?

Yes.  If the RaceID is the same and it uses the same skeleton it will work the same as the original race.  However, depending on how the body and textures are set up it may not have a working penis.

4 hours ago, Adetu said:

When I call it using a testbutton in MCM, than Curie (as robot) and dogmeat are dismissed as expected.

When I call it when the VINSuspend event fires nothing happenes and both Systemscripts generate an error

Game.GetPlayerFollowers( ) returns the array of actors who are behaving like followers according to their current AI packages.  This means any actor that is following you, commanded by you, etc.  This function will not necessarily return your active companions.  Depending on what AI packages they are running, you could have 5 companions recruited, yet GetPlayerFollowers would return an empty array.

When the VIN_Event_Suspend event fires, your companions are running AI packages that make them kneel with their hands up, so they are no longer following you and will not be in the array returned by Game.GetPlayerFollowers()

If you want to get the list of Companions, you can use the FollowersScript.ActiveCompanions property which is a RefCollectionAlias of all the actors who are currently companions.  Or you can make your own quest with a RefCollectionAlias that has the GetInFaction CurrentCompanionFaction condition on it.

1 hour ago, Adetu said:

Ok thanks. So Game.Getfollowers () is not a good idea. I will try it with your suggestion using the refcollection alias from your quest.

Maybe "Curie" as a robot and "Dogmeat" have that AI package for kneeling, although they cannot run an animation for it. :)

They do, but as you say they cannot play the idle.  I am looking at modifying the behavior so that non-humans adopt their "bleedout" pose instead.

On 5/5/2020 at 7:32 AM, JereRB said:

Well ty. I'll test it out when I get home, see how it goes. Tyty.

And I did get a chance to test it. All companions now will assume the surrender pose. Still only runs 5 animations at a time. Also will only use the first five selected when the violate was initiated. IE, you have 10 companions, all go to surrender pose, five are selected for animation, only those five experience animation during that session. Wish it would select all available companions for animation or cycle through all of them instead of only animating the initial five selected, but it's fine as is. Tyty, sir.

Which sound FX files are used during transition phases of impalement pole animation? I'd like to change a few things in this mod, but I can't find the file with those 'crunchy' sounds.

Could you please point them out for me?

2 hours ago, Miala said:

Which sound FX files are used during transition phases of impalement pole animation? I'd like to change a few things in this mod, but I can't find the file with those 'crunchy' sounds.

Could you please point them out for me?

The sounds are from Gray User's NSFW Sound Pack and are located in Data\Sound\FX\Gray\ and arranged in folders by type.  I think the ones you are referring to are in the "Gore" folder.

7 hours ago, EgoBallistic said:

The sounds are from Gray User's NSFW Sound Pack and are located in Data\Sound\FX\Gray\ and arranged in folders by type.  I think the ones you are referring to are in the "Gore" folder.

Those I've found myself, thank you. But it seems that there is something else, that plays during the transition phase. Maybe it is one of the core game SFX files, but I'd like to know if I can somehow disable it (probably by creating an empty .wav file at a specific location in the mod folder)?